Page 1 of 1
a new glitche I fownd [CLOSED]
ashleigh Ripto Gems: 3782
#1 Posted: 06:47:49 10/03/2010 | Topic Creator
I was playing spyro DOTD on the xbox 360 last night after I finsh playing avatar the game I was up to the Burned Lands and I was playing as cynder at the time and I was using poison I was being attack at the time and when I was useing poison spin or what ever it cald and anway when I was using that attack argen what hapend I whent way up in to the sky it whent black the land was no where and I was there for a long time and then I came back down it was so cool I don't know how I did it but I want to do it argen and then I fownd anther glitche I was up to the end of the level and spyro was runing on the rocks but I have seing that a lot when I have being playing has that ever hapend to you guys? sorry no video or photo
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#2 Posted: 19:32:10 10/03/2010
Weird. It hasnt happened to me.
SwiftWing Green Sparx Gems: 390
#3 Posted: 19:56:47 10/03/2010
wierd... something similar happened to me. i was in the burned lands fighting a hero orc, i was playing as spyro, and it hit me, sending me shooting into the air (cynder didn't follow me) i fell down, landed on the ledge and he was dizzy for a second, but then the game went on as normal and i found the elite enemy in the burned lands and the red crystal after i had fought it... it was as if nothing had ever happened smilie
---
smilie : hey once, i switched to my earth element, i found a guitar, and i ROCKED!!!, get it?
smilie : smilie
Dragon Lover Emerald Sparx Gems: 4649
#4 Posted: 23:29:36 10/03/2010
That's... odd.
Pinkdesi101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#5 Posted: 02:05:43 11/03/2010
oh, once, i totally skipped the second battle (wasn't using shadow at all) and then when i went to get the elite enemy, he never showed up, but i looked at where the second battle should be (they share a rock border) and the wall went up, the battle music went on, and the enemys were trying to attack me. it was funny. smilie
---
...is this supposed to be my signature?
ashleigh Ripto Gems: 3782
#6 Posted: 04:31:59 11/03/2010 | Topic Creator
I not the onley one who has done it smilie I fownd a new glitche but I will do a video of it
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me