Page 1 of 1
Spyro's Future [CLOSED]
spyro_lover17 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1398
#1 Posted: 13:20:36 16/12/2007 | Topic Creator
What do you think the story plot will be in the next game of the trilogy, what do you think will happen next.
SpyroxCynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1906
#2 Posted: 14:16:21 16/12/2007
well, there is a good chance for some cannon with Spyro and Cynder.
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
Zerodius Yellow Sparx Gems: 1194
#3 Posted: 15:01:31 16/12/2007
It is highly probable that Spyro x Cynder might become canon due to the hints in TEN...

... but apart from that, the ending to TEN is fairly vague when it comes to what to expect next. In fact, it's not even sure the Dark Master might appear or if they'll awaken in the short-term future or in the distant future.

But well, I guess that Spyro was somehow infused with power or tainted due to the events that happened during the last battle of TEN so in my opinion, his dark powers will begin to awaken and he'll have to deal with them (not that he didn't already have dark powers ; replay ANB's final battle if in doubt).

Another point is probably his fate ; he has went against fate in a serious way when he went to save Cynder and prevent the Dark Master's proper resurrection which was, according to the Chronicler, "already written" and thus, not meant to be stopped. Cynder being saved alone is a huge point ; Cynder is obviously important to the storyline and was meant to serve the Dark Master. Due to Spyro's meddling, she's now on his side instead. Add to this the fact that he is a purple dragon like the Dark Master was and that the same cursed power flows in his veins and we have a very uncertain future for Spyro.

Finally, the Chronicler himself is very shady. Excluding the somewhat humorous "Chronicler's room connected to Mountain of Malefor" point, the fact that the Chronicler is "always associated with doom" and all that added to the fact that he seems to value fate over the safety of his own specie and the world (I mean, he tried to DISCOURAGE Spyro from trying to stop the Dark Master's resurrection!) and well... in my opinion, the Chronicler might turn out not to be the ally he seemed to be at first...
destroyer2424 Green Sparx Gems: 341
#4 Posted: 02:05:53 02/01/2008
he turned him away because he cares about spyro

[spoiler]also hunter seems to be making his appearance
---
the legend of spyro is my favorite series of spyro games
I love playing the banjo and kazooie series
http://forums.kameo.com/forums/default.aspx
sillyworld Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#5 Posted: 02:44:50 04/01/2008
Hunter makes appearances? WHERE?!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me