Page 1 of 1
The (Unoffical) Spyro Timeline [CLOSED]
crashpro Gold Sparx Gems: 2027
#1 Posted: 05:28:40 16/12/2007 | Topic Creator
I made a Spyro Timeline back in November 2007 on YouTube. I will make more timelines for Spyro every so often, it depends on the year. For instance, right now we are awaiting the new Spyro game, which is chronologicly the third game in the series, and ends off the beginning of Spyro's life, thus ending up in the first released Spyro game (Spyro the Dragon PS1). The only thing is, we don't know what will be released after the third legend game. I will then put the timeline in a temporary "look out mode". This is when I need more information upon the next game, as well the 2009 Spyro Movie. I don't know when I will release the next timeline part, nor if the movie effects the timeline.

If you have never heard of the Spyro Timeline, check out them out here: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=5D39B11B929C2A0C

I also do Crash Timelines if you are wondering.
Anonymous Fodder
#2 Posted: 11:01:27 16/12/2007
While I appreciate the gesture, remember that if you want to add text, do it a lot smaller and a lot less distracting. That's one reason why I ended up coming to dislike the Crash timeline in terms of its presentation.

I know it's eons off before the next Spyro game, but there's time to fix stuff like that. I'm sure you'll gain a better response if you end up going towards those kind of basics smilie
Rexy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1313
#3 Posted: 11:01:51 16/12/2007
Crud. That above post was mine, I don't get why I was logged out >.>
crashpro Gold Sparx Gems: 2027
#4 Posted: 17:26:27 16/12/2007 | Topic Creator
I'll change the text to yellow for Spyro, but can't promise it to be smaller, because it might be TOO small.
EternalSpyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#5 Posted: 18:23:03 16/12/2007
Quote: Rexy
Crud. That above post was mine, I don't get why I was logged out >.>

You might have disabled cookies on your PC?
---
As the Night of Eternal Darkness apporaches, Spyro is haunted by .... Maps of the U.S. and Canada, and traffic capability for just $216.76 from Amazon.com
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6082
#6 Posted: 02:15:06 17/12/2007
I'd still like to see a more in-depth explanation to the side of the timeline. No matter how it's arranged, I really can't read the text in the videos (yay for serious vision problems!) and I'm curious.

As an aside, my husband (who doesn't play the Spyro games but could pass as a fan because of me) is sure that the new games are connected with the Insomniac three. He even did a song and dance about it (not joking; it was hysterical smilie). Alas, the only thing we can remember is the end of his song: "Holy crap, where's Cynder? Sparx is quiet, sparx is quiet...!" smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me