Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Infected [CLOSED]
Whitedragon Ripto Gems: 963
#1 Posted: 17:04:14 04/03/2010 | Topic Creator
I scurried across the road trying to dodge the car that shined into my eye. Just as I thought I was lucky, within a flash I was hit by the red blur. Thats all I remembered, of course when I woke up...

Hello. I'm Rin. Rin Tregood, to be exact. I'm not precisely your normal human though. Infact, I'm rather stated to not be a human. But I am. But you don't have look like a human to be a human? Right? They are just a few of my questions. But its only a question. What I mean is, the most chief question I most want answered is: Why? I know its simple, but think to yourself. Why were you born? Why are you here? Why are you reading this? See what I mean? And the trouble is they are never answered.

I glanced up. A shadow caved onto me. It was a young man of my age. I took a closer look. He was the same species as me. I noticed he was reading my diary. I shut it and gave him a quick glare.
"Are you ok?" He asked. "I'm Crale Jones," He added proudly.
"I'm fine, and I am Rin, Rin Tregood," I said, getting out of the seat.
"We found you, this is a speical center for our species. Want me to show you around?"
This creeped me out in away, but somehow I felt safe.

I stated the obvious answer by nodding. He simpered and strolled out into the coridoors with me. I sighed in reilif as he skipped showing the coridoors showed the most instresting first. I hated boring things. I prefered to have a free style life, until I was taken here, after the car accident. I predicted I either fainted whilst been cured and was then moved here, or it was magic! Don't think I'm wierd at the magic bit though. But theres no proof of Magic existing or not existing. Yet again, that leads to another one of my many questions.

The bright doors creaked open to show a wide, open place. A pool caught my eye as soon as the doors open. I rushed over towards it, I wanted to get in right away! But Crale clogged me in my motion. The glasses perched on his dog snout flung up, but didn't fall of because the fact he had the head of a dog, therefore the muzzle stopped it from falling air-born. A German shepard methinks infact.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:15:29 05/03/2010 by Whitedragon
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me