Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > create your own story (sumries and ideas alowed)
Page 1 of 1
create your own story (sumries and ideas alowed) [CLOSED]
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#1 Posted: 01:56:31 27/02/2010 | Topic Creator
Well i have been upsetting those who don't want actual story, sorry, so i made a forum just for that. post your stories ideas, parts and wholes, here. so you don't upset people like blinkthecookie.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#2 Posted: 01:59:30 27/02/2010 | Topic Creator
Part one
Well don't laugh. here we go. my one just kind of has the word they will actuality say if it is made. i call it "Spyro, Rise of thorn"
Ummy, a fairly beautiful fairy sorceress, walked across the meadow upon the mountain and looked slightly across the purple and yellow sky. to her surprise there was a small storm cloud. "It's time." she muttered softly. She quickly jumped into the air and her wings spread, taking her into the sky. racing across the forest and the lake she made it to lily road, a small farming fey village in which her mother had been the leader of for as long as she could remember.
Silently and quickly she landed in front of her mother,who had been preparing the ritual. " daughter, i saw your swift arrival, it is time isn't it." Ummy merely nodded. "then let us begin." they and a couple other priests set up the ceremonial ingredients. Ummy spread her arm and a small beam of magic left her hands. them beam went into an arch made of dragon scales, no sooner than it hit the arch it began to turn pure white. the portal was open. Ummy's deep blue eyes were fixated on the portal for soon they would arrive.
the portals white coloration soon became colored, it showed the world in which dragons had lived. It was stable now. "Mother," Ummy began,"I'll return shortly, i hope." She turned to her mother, then went into the portal.
mean while Spyro and Cynder had no idea where they were. after defeating malefore they had been thought dead, though not by Ignitios. "Are you sure we're going the right way?" Cynder protested to Spyro's constant insisting they were on they right track. "yes we are. i can feel." "well you could feel it for the last ten miles or so." Spyro stopped for a second, had he heard something following them? No. it was probably just his imagination. But wait, there it was again. "Cynder. Listen," and she did,"We're not alone." it was as if the world just then had come to a silence, there was nothing.
A figure, almost human sized, had leapt out from the tree in front of them. long brown hair was upon this figure, robed and hooded, all they could see from they mask was two piercing blue eyes gassing at them.

"Surrender now and things will go plain and smoothly." the, apparently female, figure said. "Is that our only option, after all i think i could add a knew one." Cynder replied. "Me as well." spyro added. the figure chuckled then said,"You really should look before you leap." And with a leap the figure was in the air, beautiful wings spread, and had two rather sharp blades. Then it began to spiral toward them. "Cynder duck!" and she did just in time. for a second after she would have been captured or worse. "A little slower than i would have imagined. oh well."
The figure trust one of the blades into some hidden compartment and began casting a spell. "I got it!" Cynder yell and leaped at the figure. but to soon. while in the air it had stopped charging the spell at hit Cynder with it, in the chest too. to the ground she fell. almost asleep from the looks of it. "Now it's your turn dragon!" Spyro at that moment toke action jumped up and lacked on to the figure's foot. "Let go!" she said losing balance, then falling towards the ground. He had it just where he wanted it. "Why are you attacking us?" he asked. "See for your self." And with that that figure had turned over and cast the spell on him. Asleep he fell.
The following morning Cynder had awoken first, because she had been hit first. To her surprise on a kind of cushion in a room next to Spyro. there was no kind of cage or collar or anything. a tall figure with beautiful wings and long brown hair, and familiar peircing blue eyes. "Cynder? That is your name right? How are you?" Wide eyed, Cynder looked at the attacker. "You? You attacked us. Why..." "Fore, i warned you and i was willing to take drastic measures. now lets us await for your friend, Spyro right, to awaken. My name is Ummiara, though most people just call me Ummy." Spyro bolted on his feet ready for battle, to that Ummy giggled. "Calm Spyro. Let me fetch you water and some stew for i did hit you a lot harder than Cynder." and it showed his eyes were droopy and he could barely stand up. she disappeared though the door.
There was nothing to stop them from just walking out, and leaving. no traps or spell, the door led to a long hallway which would take them to a small kitchen a kind of living room, and then just out the front door. that simple. Spyro gazed down the hall way once or twice only to see the same unguarded door. it couldn't be that simple. "I am going to get some fresh air." spyro said still drowsy. Cynder, who had spoken with their attacker, Ummy, simply stared at spyro. "Maybe I should come with you... after all look what Ummy did to you." "You have a point." So down the hall way they went.
the kitchen smelled wonderful, but still they went. the door way remarkably unlocked. And this is what they saw. Elves, fairies, springens, and fey beings of all sorts walking around, shopping, talking, singing and eating in a kind of market. children handing out cookies, playing, and asking their mothers to let them by hand-crafted toys of all sorts.
Ummiara,or Ummy, was in the kitchen arguing with the cook to give spyro an un-scheduled meal. eventually she won, and went to go check on them. when she saw them standing in the door way, she figured that the dragons had wanted to stretch their legs, nothing more. "Spyro? feeling better? i have some stew, if you please. i though you would like to regain your strength? we could go view town if you wish." She said in a genital voice. after a moment of silence She reached for a sort of purse made from leaves.
"Aren't you keeping us prisoner?" Spyro inquired, eyes drooping. Ummy started muttering strange word under her breathe as power built up in her hand. "Spyro!" Cynder shouted worried. The spell flew from her hand hitting Spyro, and like that he immediately looked better.
this is not done.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 13:44:16 27/02/2010 by NightBlade
matesds Emerald Sparx Gems: 3504
#3 Posted: 13:48:53 01/03/2010
Bit like "RONG ZEGTION B****"
---
Keep smile
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#4 Posted: 22:32:15 01/03/2010
This topic belongs in the fanfiction section. Please have it moved.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me