Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Lumina and Dracul, different sides, same love.
First | Previous | Page 9 of 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Lumina and Dracul, different sides, same love. [CLOSED]
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#401 Posted: 00:18:33 05/05/2010
.....smilie
Pinkdesi101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#402 Posted: 02:24:44 05/05/2010
question, why did this go into the non-spyro section?
okay, on-topic: AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
---
...is this supposed to be my signature?
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#403 Posted: 15:38:22 05/05/2010
This is an awsome story!
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#404 Posted: 19:04:58 05/05/2010 | Topic Creator
i have no idea why it got moved.

Chapter 63,

lucifer came back to his throne and sat down in it. Hela was sitting in the throne to the right of lucifer.

Hela: "what happen?... what did you do with Dracul and Lumina?"

lucifer: "i brutally tortured them and then put them in seprete cells."

Hela: "oh... what did you do to Dracul?"

lucifer: "i burned him, tore his back with my claws, dipped him in a vat of acid, completely shredded his wings and beat him with my tail. he then told me he hates me."

Hela: "well no wonder he said he hates you. he's been imprisoned by that tyrant and who knows what happen to him during that time."

suddenly a demon ran up to them.

demon: "a massive army of angels came into Heaven! we're trying to fight them off but they're too strong!"

lucifer looked at Hela "let's go see what's going on."

they got out of their thrones and went out of the temple, they saw angels fighting demons. the angels had on magnificent armor and were killing the demons with power that has not been seen before. suddenly Jesus appears in front of lucifer and Hela. Jesus has a white light around him. chains come around lucifer, Hela and all the demons who are still alive. the light around Jesus expanded and soon covered all of Heaven. everything was returned back to normal. everyone was healed. Jesus appeared in the golden Temple and sat down on his throne. the angels brought the demons before Jesus. the humans and angels were standing there looking at the demons wondering what will happen next. Lumina and Dracul were standing together near where lucifer and Hela were.

i'm so sorry for this chapter being so boring and short but i just want to get this fanfic over with... next chapter coming tomorrow.
#405 Posted: 19:12:28 05/05/2010
I thought it was good. smilie
#406 Posted: 19:13:18 05/05/2010 | Topic Creator
oh thank you...
Pinkdesi101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#407 Posted: 01:51:18 06/05/2010
*cries* no! the story will be over!
---
...is this supposed to be my signature?
Solister Gold Sparx Gems: 2478
#408 Posted: 15:08:28 06/05/2010
Hmm, short reign
Good chapter smilie
---
Heavy: MEDIC!
Medic: NO!
smilie
#409 Posted: 16:22:18 06/05/2010
Good chapter, it cant end now! NO! It must go on foreva!
---
#410 Posted: 20:12:36 06/05/2010 | Topic Creator
well everything has an end... and the only reason i'm ending this fanfic is because i'm going to start a new fanfic...

Chapter 64,

lucifer and Hela were in front of Jesus, they were looking right at him afraid. everyone was looking at him.

Jesus: "well lucifer, look where your rebellion has lead you now... what do you have to say?"

lucifer: "wha-... what are you going to do to us?"

Jesus: "i'm going to send you to hell... but it shall no longer be like a home to you..."

the ground in front of them opened up and all they saw were flames.

Jesus: "it shall be a place of punishment as it was intended to be..."

lucifer: "oh no!.... you're not going to put us in there!" he had tears in his eyes from the fear.

Hela: "please!... have mercy on us!"

Jesus: "you should have asked for mercy a long time ago... now it's too late..." he looked at the angels who were standing nearby "start throwing demons in."

the angels walked over to the chained up demons and dragged them over to the pit and threw them into the flames. thousands of demons were thrown into the pit and all that could he heard was the sounds of their screams and the roars of the flames below. 2 angels grab hold of lucifer and Hela and start to drag them towards the pit, suddenly Dracul steps in front of them and blocks their way.

Dracul: "wait don't throw them in!... he turns to face Jesus. "please... there has to be some other punishment you could give them... anything but that."

the crowed of humans and angels started to murmur amongst themselves.

Jesus looked at the crowed "enough." the crowd silenced, Jesus looked down at Dracul "you have shown something many creatures lack. compassion, forgiveness, love... i admire that... i shall grant your request." the ground closed up and reopened again, there was a pit but this one had no flames "lucifer, Hela, you are still banished from Heaven forever. but because of the kindness of your son you will stay in that pit but you will not suffer. i shall grant you permission to communicated with Dracul whenever you'd like..." he looks at the 2 angels "fly them down there and put them down gently."

the angels grabbed lucifer and Hela and flew down towards the pit and set them down at the bottom of it. the angels flew back up. Dracul looked at his parents.

lucifer: "... thank you son... i'm... i'm sorry for everything..."

Dracul: "i forgive you..."

Hela: "goodbye son... take care of yourself..."

Dracul: "...i will mother. i'll speak with you later..."

the ground closed up. there was a faint light inside the pit. lucifer and Hela were glad that they weren't suffering, they were more glad that Dracul still loved them after what they've done.

everyone had left the Temple, Dracul and Lumina wre still in the Temple. Lumina came over to Dracul.

Lumina: "are you alright?"

Dracul looked at her and smiled a little "yeah... i'm glad that i was able to stop my parents from suffering forever."

Lumina: "yes... what you did was very noble, you were able to forgive them."

Dracul: "yeah well, they're my parents, how could i not?... i still love them."

Lumina smiled "that's very nice to hear... do you want to take a walk around Heaven with me?"

Dracul: "of course..."

they walked out of the Temple together.

Epilogue,

Dracul and Lumina spent most of their time exploring Heaven and playing together. Dracul was able to communicate with his parents daily and tell them about everything. they were glad that he was happy and they also accepted their fate. Dracul was finally respecting Jesus. Dracul and Lumina lived in Heaven happily ever after...

THE END.
#411 Posted: 20:15:26 06/05/2010
Good ending. I feel like posting the Moving Scene music from MegaMan StarForce. smilie
Solister Gold Sparx Gems: 2478
#412 Posted: 21:14:33 06/05/2010
A good ending smilie
---
Heavy: MEDIC!
Medic: NO!
smilie
karen f Yellow Sparx Gems: 1578
#413 Posted: 14:23:53 07/05/2010
yay! i love it!
---
~That akward moment when it seems like your post has made other people want to stop posting...~
#414 Posted: 15:37:44 07/05/2010
it was a good story. Good chapter to a good story. But no it ended. smilie oh well i'll read your next one.
---
#415 Posted: 03:26:32 08/05/2010 | Topic Creator
my next fanfic is called The Legend of Dragsooth: A war between the tribes.
First | Previous | Page 9 of 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me