Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Lumina and Dracul, different sides, same love.
First | Previous | Page 4 of 9 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Lumina and Dracul, different sides, same love. [CLOSED]
Solister Gold Sparx Gems: 2478
#151 Posted: 18:40:10 27/03/2010
Good chapter smilie
---
Heavy: MEDIC!
Medic: NO!
smilie
ElectricDragons Ripto Gems: 1138
#152 Posted: 11:27:36 28/03/2010
Nice chapter. smilie
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#153 Posted: 13:47:09 28/03/2010 | Topic Creator
thanks,

Chapter 27,

Lumina saw a flight of stairs, she walked up the stairs until she reached the top of the building, she saw a large hallway with 3 doors, she walked up to the first door and saw the name of Dracul written on it.

Lumina: "that must be Dracul's room."

she continued walking down the hallway to the second door, this door had the name of Hela on it.

Lumina: "that's Hela's room."

she walked down the hallway to the last door, this door had a large red pentagram on it and above the pentagram was the name of lucifer.

Lumina: "that's lucifer's room... better be careful not to go in there."

she turned around and walked back down the hallway towards the stairs. she stops as she hears someone coming up the stairs very quickly, she didn't have time to get out of the way when a small black and red dragon ran into her. they both fell on the ground. the dragon got up and looked at Lumina.

dragon: "watch where you're going!"

Lumina gets up "i... i'm sorry..."

dragon: "hey who are you anyway?"

Lumina: "my name's Lumina... and you are?"

dragon: "how could you not know me?"

Lumina didn't answer.

dragon: "i'm Dracul."

Lumina: "you-...you are?"

Dracul: "yes... now don't tell anyone i was up here."

Dracul walks towards his room when he hears the voice of lucifer coming from downstairs.

lucifer: "Dracul!... where the hell are you!?"

Dracul didn't answer, he just stayed in front of his bedroom door frozen with fear at lucifer's angry tone.

lucifer: "Dracul! get over here right now!!"

Lumina walked up to Dracul. "i think you better do what he says... i think he's getting angry..."

lucifer: "DRACUL COME HERE NOW DAMN IT!!!"

Dracul opened the bedroom door and ran inside, he closed the door behind him. he then opened the door again.

Dracul: "Lumina come in... quickly."

Lumina comes in. Dracul shuts the door.

Lumina: "why are we hiding from lucifer?"

Dracul: "my father told me we're going to go to the torture chamber... what we're going to do there he didn't tell me.... i was scared at the thought so when he turned his back i ran away."

Lumina: "are you afraid that he plans to torture you?"

Dracul: "yes... i saw what he could do to other demons."

Lumina: "but why would he torture you?"

Dracul: "maybe i wasn't doing well enough with my training and he wants to torture me for it... he's done the same with other young demons."

they heard loud footsteps coming up the stairs quickly.

Dracul: "oh no he's found me... quickly fly out of my window i don't want him to find you."

Lumina sees the window and climbs on the window sill she looks back at Dracul "what about you?"

Dracul: "don't worry about me... just go."

Lumina flew off the window and landed on the ground.

Dracul heard the footsteps getting louder, then the door was broken down and lucifer was standing in the doorway.

Dracul: "did you just break my door down?"

lucifer: "yes!... why did you run away!?"

Dracul: "i... i was afraid that you were going to torture me..."

lucifer: "you haven't done anything deemed worthy of my punishment. but now i'm having second thoughts about that."

Dracul: "no!... please don't punish me father.... i won't hide myself from you again."

lucifer: "do you promise?"

Dracul: "yes father... i'm sorry for acting foolish."

lucifer: "apology accepted for now... now come!" he walked out of Dracul's room.

Dracul followed him, they walked outside Pandemonium and toward a small building.

next chapter coming today.
#154 Posted: 13:59:32 28/03/2010
Good chapter smilie
---
smilie
#155 Posted: 00:56:18 29/03/2010 | Topic Creator
thanks,

Chapter 28,

lucifer and Dracul entered that building, Lumina saw them and went to the entrance of the building, she looked inside to see what was happening. lucifer and Dracul stood in front of a metal table, there was a thin wounded demon chained to the table, it looked like it had been mutilated, it's wings were cut off and it's entire body had wounds on it and it had burn marks on it.

lucifer: "oh how unfortunate he died while i was torturing him..."

Lumina recognized that demon. it was the same one that she saw in the cell. she was horrified at what had happen to it.

lucifer looked at Dracul "i was going to let you torture him... but i guess we'll have to find another demon that'll be willing to volunteer..."

Dracul: "why do i have to torture a demon?"

lucifer: "in order to be a strong ruler you must learn how to make your followers listen to you and the only way to do that is by punishing them in the harshest of ways if they show the slightest sign of disobedience."

Dracul: "oh i understand."

lucifer: "now where are we going to find a demon for you to torture..." he turned around towards the entrance.

Lumina hid behind a wall in hopes that lucifer didn't see her. lucifer went outside and saw Lumina.

lucifer: "you... come here."

Lumina walked towards him slowly, she was scared, she was trembling with fear. lucifer could sense her fear. Lumina slowly looks up at him.

Lumina: "ye-... yes sir?"

lucifer: "come with me..." he walked into the building,

Lumina slowly followed him. she was scared, she didn't know what was going to happen. lucifer was standing next to a metal table with chains hanging from it.

lucifer: "come here young demoness!"

Lumina walks over slowly "wha-... what are you going to do to me?"

lucifer: "oh it's not me that's going to do something to you... it's Dracul that's going to."

Lumina: "what do you mean?"

lucifer: "Dracul needs to learn how to properly punish a demon and you're the demoness he's going to practice on!"

Lumina backed away quickly, lucifer pins her to the ground with one hand.

lucifer: "there is no use trying to escape!" he picks her up and chains her to the table. "Dracul come here."

Dracul comes over, he sees how scared and helpless Lumina looks.

lucifer: "i want you to torture her! show no mercy! i want to see deep wounds and blood shed! tear into her! i want to hear her scream and beg"

Dracul looked at Lumina, there were tears in her eyes. he could sense her fear, he didn't want to hurt her but he had no choice. he lifted his paw up and struck her in the back. she screamed as Dracul's claws went deep into her back. he began to quickly claw at her back with both of his paws. Lumina screamed as her back was torn by Dracul's sharp claws.

lucifer: "tear her wings!"

Dracul began to claw at Lumina's wing tearing it to shreds. Lumina screams in pain and begins to sob. Dracul stops, he feels bad for Lumina.

lucifer: "why are you stopping!? rip her other wing!"

Dracul claws at Lumina's other wing and rips it to shreds as well. Lumina screams and sobs in pain.

lucifer: "good son... now burn her!"

Dracul: "hasn't she had enough!?"

lucifer comes over to Dracul and hits him "don't you dare talk back to me just do as i say!"

Dracul cowers in fear, he slowly looks at Lumina, her back was bloody and torn, she was breathing heavily and sobbing.

lucifer: "what the **** are you waiting for!? burn her!!"

Dracul breathed fire on Lumina's back. Lumina screams in pain. Dracul burns her for a few more seconds then he stops. Lumina's back is charred, she cries in pain.

lucifer: "good Dracul... but you could have hurt her a lot more then that..." he looked at Lumina "demoness you're free to go. but remember never try to escape being tortured..." he unchained her, he walked towards the entrance "Dracul come we have a lot more training to do today." he walked outside.

Dracul looked at Lumina "i am normally not allowed to do this but-..." he touched her back and healed her entire body. her wings were back to normal.

Lumina stood up and got off the table "thank you..."

Dracul: "why are you thanking me?... i tortured you."

Lumina: "but you also healed me..."

Dracul: "yes... and i'm sorry i tortured you, i had to do what my father says."

Lumina: "i understand."

Dracul: "well i got to go... i'll see you around." he walked out of the building.

next chapter coming tomorrow.
#156 Posted: 05:14:00 29/03/2010
So Lumina was tortured for nothing perticular, well Lucifer can burn in hell forever
---
smilie
#157 Posted: 13:23:33 29/03/2010 | Topic Creator
yeah!

Chapter 29,

Lumina walks out of the building she has figured out is the torture chamber. she is kind of confused about what happen earlier. "why doesn't Dracul stand up to his father?... Dracul didn't want to hurt me... but why did he? he must have been afraid of his father..."

she suddenly heard Jesus' voice "Lumina is everything alright?... i know what happen, are you alright?"

Lumina: "yes Master... but for some reason Dracul didn't want to hurt me... why is that?"

Jesus' voice: "Dracul has a good side that came out... he doesn't have many friends because lucifer keeps him away from other young demons."

Lumina: "why?"

Jesus' voice: "lucifer thinks training is more important than having friends... befriend Dracul, you may bring out more of his good side."

Lumina: "alright Master."

Jesus' voice: "but be cautious, don't let him find out you're a spy... at least not until you gain his complete trust."

Lumina: "i understand Master." she decided to take a look around and go explore the other buildings nearby. she saw a larger dome shaped building in the distance and walked inside it. she saw that there was fighting going on.

Dracul was fighting a group of demons. the demons had swords. a demon tried stab Dracul, but he bit the demon's arm and twisted it, bringing him to the ground. another demon tried to attack from behind but Dracul stabbed him in the chest with his tail blade. the demon fell to the ground and died. Dracul still had the first demon pinned down, he threw the demon into a wall head first and it died. a few demon came at him and tried to stab him, Dracul flew into the air but a demon managed to cut his wing webbing with his sword. Dracul had trouble flying and the demons took the opportunity to pin him to the ground. Dracul breathed out a great beam of darkness and the demons were knocked away and killed. Dracul got up and shook himself off. lucifer had been standing there watching.

lucifer: "what part of hand to hand combat do you not understand!? you weren't allowed to use magic for this training exercise!!"

Dracul: "i... i'm sorry father... they had me pinned down..."

lucifer: "i wouldn't care if they were about to stab you in the neck! you weren't supposed to use magic!"

Dracul: "but... but i killed them... isn't that what you wanted?"

lucifer: "yes! but i wanted you not to use magic!"

Dracul: "why?"

lucifer: "because when you're fighting in Heaven sometimes you can't use your magic. all the energy is drained out of you if Jesus is near. so you have to rely on your own strength and skills in hand to hand combat even to survive!"

Dracul: "i understand father."

lucifer: "you seemed to have killed all the demons i told you to fight..." he looked around the room at all the dead demons. then he sees Lumina standing near the door. "you... you can spar with Dracul!"

Lumina: "me?"

lucifer: "yes... get over here!"

Lumina slowly walks over.

lucifer: "spar with Dracul without using magic. use only your claws, jaws and tail!"

Dracul: "father i don't want to fight her."

lucifer: "would you rather fight me!?"

Dracul: "...no..."

lucifer: "then spar with her!"

Dracul ran towards Lumina and rammed her. she slid across the ground. she got up and saw Dracul charging at her again, she dodges and trips him with her tail, Dracul got up and bit her in the leg, Lumina swiped at his face and he let go.

lucifer: "put some effort into it son! that was pathetic!"

Dracul pinned Lumina to the ground and bit her wing hard. she yells in pain but kicks him off of her. Dracul falls on his back. Lumina gets up and flew into the air. Dracul get's up and flies after her. he snaps his jaws at her tail trying to grab it, but she hits him in the head with her tail. Dracul plummets to the ground and lays there.

lucifer: "get up!"

Dracul get's up slowly. he flies toward Lumina and rams her. she get's knocked back but she flies towards him and bites him in the shoulder. he swipes her shoulder and she let go. he tackled her and they both spiraled through the air and fell to the ground. Lumina was lying on top of Dracul. Lumina get's off of him. he's uncontentious.

next chapter coming today or tomorrow.
#158 Posted: 15:21:26 29/03/2010
Good chapter smilie
---
smilie
#159 Posted: 15:22:13 29/03/2010 | Topic Creator
thanks.
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#160 Posted: 02:55:54 30/03/2010
I've read about five chapters. I can see I have a lot to read. smilie
#161 Posted: 03:02:04 30/03/2010 | Topic Creator
yeah you do... smilie
#162 Posted: 03:05:24 30/03/2010
smilie I'll read some more tomorrow, when I have more time.
#163 Posted: 13:08:11 30/03/2010 | Topic Creator
ok,

Chapter 30,

Dracul awoke to find himself chained to a table inside the torture chamber, he was frightened, he looked around the chamber and he sees lucifer coming toward him, lucifer stands beside the table and looks down at Dracul.

lucifer: "what happen to you back when you were sparing with that demoness was the most pathetic thing I've ever seen!"

Dracul: "i... i'm sorry... i just didn't want to fight her..."

lucifer: "WHY!!?"

Dracul: "...she... she was so nice to me and i.... i just though we could be-..."

lucifer: "friends!?!"

Dracul quickly nodded. he was scared at what was going to happen.

lucifer: "you know these lesser demons are only just our servants! we're not supposed to befriend our servants! we're just supposed to use them to get to our goal!"

Dracul: "i... i know..."

lucifer: "i think I've lectured you enough... it's time to do the thing i brought you in here for."

Dracul: "wha-.... what did you bring me in here for?"

lucifer: "i'm going to torture you of course."

Dracul's entire body was trembling in fear. he had tears in his eyes. "...why?"

lucifer: "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger... i'm trying to make you more resistant to pain..."

Dracul: "...bu-... but... but i am resistant to pain..."

lucifer strikes him in the face with his hand, Dracul sobs in pain and tears flow down his face.

lucifer: "see you're not resistant at all... that's why you need help."

suddenly Hela comes in the chamber and sees Dracul crying chained to a table, she looks at lucifer "why is Dracul in here?"

lucifer: "i'm helping him be more resistant to pain... while he was training he killed off 20 elite demons but then he got beat by a young demoness smaller then he was."

Hela: "well maybe he was tired from killing those elite demons."

lucifer: "he told me he didn't want to fight her because he thought they could be friends."

Hela: "what's wrong with having friends?"

lucifer: "us high ranking demons don't have to stoop so low as to mingle with those lesser low ranking demons."

Hela: "and you consider only you, me and Dracul the only high ranking demons and the millions of other demons are just our pathetic weak servants?"

lucifer: "that's right!"

Hela: "if that's so then why not let Dracul have friends and have fun? he's only a child."

lucifer: "i am training him to be a great leader and he can't be one if he is treating the low ranking demons as friends!"

Hela: "fine have it your way but Dracul is going to be miserable."

lucifer: "i don't care about that. all i care about is if he is strong enough to take my place if the unthinkable happens to me."

Hela turns around and walks out of the torture chamber, as she is going out she bumps into Lumina.

Hela: "oh sorry i didn't see you there."

Lumina: "no excuse me ma'am... what's happening to Dracul?"

Hela: "he's about to get tortured... wait you must be that demoness that beat Dracul in training."

Lumina: "yes i am... how did you know?"

Hela: "well you were concerned about Dracul... not many young demons ask about Dracul."

Lumina: "why?"

Hela: "because they are afraid to... lucifer has scared every young demon into not coming into contact with Dracul unless it's in some training exercise."

Lumina: "oh... that's sad to hear."

Hela: "yes... if you want to befriend him you'll have to be very secretive about it..."

Lumina: "i understand ma'am."

Hela walks away. Lumina goes toward the torture chamber and looks in the doorway to see what is happening.

#164 Posted: 15:19:49 30/03/2010
Good chapter smilie
---
smilie
#165 Posted: 17:29:54 30/03/2010
I've read up to 15 now.
#166 Posted: 17:31:50 30/03/2010 | Topic Creator
ok good. keep reading it get's good.
#167 Posted: 17:36:29 30/03/2010
I will. smilie
#168 Posted: 17:37:14 30/03/2010 | Topic Creator
ok tell me what you think of it.
#169 Posted: 17:57:53 30/03/2010
I've finally caught up! Hoorah! smilie Anyways, I enjoyed it.
#170 Posted: 18:01:26 30/03/2010 | Topic Creator
ok good.
spyro super fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#171 Posted: 18:07:55 30/03/2010
its a good story, id say your best so far
---
Kiyoteru Hiyama - "You're engulfed in a sorrowful melody, come and sleep now.
Hereafter, the beginning of a tragedy must be burned into your eyes."
#172 Posted: 18:12:20 30/03/2010 | Topic Creator
thank you.
#173 Posted: 19:00:39 30/03/2010
I agree, best yet smilie
---
smilie
#174 Posted: 21:00:37 30/03/2010 | Topic Creator
thanks.
Pinkdesi101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#175 Posted: 04:15:37 31/03/2010
i sort of like getting behind....it gives me more chapters to read all at once.smilie
good chapters, by the way. smilie
---
...is this supposed to be my signature?
#176 Posted: 12:36:12 31/03/2010 | Topic Creator
thanks,

Chapter 31,

lucifer looks at Dracul "i think I've stalled this long enough!"

lucifer grabbed a whip that had many tails and at the end of the tails were big hooks. he began to whip Dracul, every time the whip hit him his back would get torn. Dracul screamed and cried in pain. lucifer whipped him 100 times and then he stopped. Dracul's back was torn and there was barley any flesh left on his back, pieces of his torn flesh hung on the hooks. blood was all over the floor and all over the whip. Dracul was breathing heavily and sobbing. lucifer unchained him and chained him onto another table. Dracul was laying on his back and his limbs were chained on the four corners of the table. the chains began to pull on Dracul's limbs causing him pain, he screamed in pain, the chains stopped. lucifer held a metal rod in his hand. he breathed fire onto the rod and heated it up until it was red. he put the rod on Dracul's chest and put presser on it. the rod burned Dracul, he screamed in pain and struggled, but the chains pulled on him more and he stopped. lucifer ran the rod down Dracul's chest and stomach. Dracul screams and cries in pain. lucifer takes the rod off. he looks Dracul straight in the eyes.

lucifer: "next time i say you don't use magic in a fight you don't. do you understand?"

Dracul nodded "yes father..."

lucifer: "and when i say you spar with someone you fight as if you were fighting for your life."

Dracul: "yes father..."

lucifer healed Dracul's body and unchained him. Dracul got off the table still frightened by the experience.

lucifer: "go to the training room. we've got a lot of training to catch up on."

Dracul and lucifer went out of the torture chamber. they didn't notice Lumina who was standing by the doorway. she watched as they went into the training room. she had seen every thing that happen. she felt very sorry for Dracul. she closed her eyes and concentrated.

Lumina: "excuse me Master could we talk?"

Jesus' voice: "of course."

Lumina: "i feel really bad for Dracul. you were right as always. Dracul doesn't have any friends because of lucifer."

Jesus' voice: "exactly... and you want to befriend him in secrecy?"

Lumina: "yes Master... do you think that is a good idea?"

Jesus' voice: "of course... but weather or not you're putting yourself at risk by doing so is an important question."

Lumina: "i don't really care if lucifer tortures me, i'm going to befriend Dracul..."

Jesus' voice: "that wasn't the risk i was referring to."

Lumina: "oh you're talking about weather or not lucifer finds out i'm a spy."

Jesus' voice: "or weather or not Dracul finds out and tells his father..."

Lumina: "if i gain his trust and friendship that shouldn't happen, right?"

Jesus' voice: "right. but be cautious there's no telling how he'll react if he does find out."

Lumina: "yes Master... don't worry i'll be fine."

Jesus' voice: "i don't worry about you, i know you're very smart and you can take care of yourself."

Lumina: "thank you Master."

Jesus' voice: "if you need anything you know how to contact me..."

Lumina opens her eyes, she decides to go take a look at what's happening inside the training room.

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:20:29 31/03/2010 by torok
#177 Posted: 14:10:30 31/03/2010
good chapter
---
#178 Posted: 15:28:25 31/03/2010
Good chapter
---
smilie
#179 Posted: 18:07:59 31/03/2010
Pretty good.
#180 Posted: 18:14:06 31/03/2010 | Topic Creator
thank you, oh and i'm open to suggestions and ideas if anyone has any.
#181 Posted: 02:45:30 01/04/2010
i don't have any ideas. smilie
i liked this chapter though...although i feel sorry for Dracul.
---
#182 Posted: 13:16:57 01/04/2010 | Topic Creator
i know, so do i...

Chapter 32,

Lumina slowly opened the door to the training room and looked inside, she saw Dracul being knocked against a wall by lucifer.

lucifer: "come on! is that the best you can do!?... put up a real fight!!"

Dracul slowly get's up and runs at lucifer, he bites his wrist and hangs onto it.

lucifer: "come on! you've attacked me like this before and it didn't work!" he flung Dracul off.

Dracul landed on the floor hard.

lucifer: "let's use our magic now!" without waiting he shot a fireball at Dracul.

Dracul dodged and shot a beam of darkness at lucifer. he dodged but his side and wing got hit by the beam.

lucifer: "you actually hit me that time. but it's not good enough!" he shot a beam of darkness at Dracul.

Dracul tries to dodge but he is too slow and get's hit. Dracul hit a wall as the beam knocked him back.

lucifer: "come on get up!"

Dracul get's up, he is very weak from that blast.

lucifer: "that's enough of this attacking. now let's see how well you can dodge." he shot a fireball at Dracul.

Dracul barley dodges and he get's burnt. lucifer shot a beam of darkness at him, he dodges. lucifer breathes a blast of fire at him, Dracul dodges but his wing get's burnt. he falls on his side. lucifer shoots a beam of darkness at him, Dracul tries to get up but get's hit by the beam and get's knocked into the wall. Dracul just lays there.

lucifer: "get up!"

Dracul doesn't respond. lucifer goes over to him and sees that Dracul is unconscious. lucifer picks him up and carries him out of the training room and into Pandemonium.

Lumina follows him in. she goes up the stairs and sees lucifer walk out of Dracul's room. she looks inside the room and sees Dracul laying on the bed still unconscious and wounded from the training.

next chapter coming today i guess.
#183 Posted: 14:19:57 01/04/2010
Good chapter smilie
---
smilie
#184 Posted: 14:25:23 01/04/2010 | Topic Creator
thank you.
#185 Posted: 16:27:32 01/04/2010
that was a sad chapter. poor Dracul.
---
#186 Posted: 16:31:24 01/04/2010 | Topic Creator
yeah, i know...
#187 Posted: 16:46:09 01/04/2010
i feel sorry for him. smilie
---
#188 Posted: 16:48:04 01/04/2010 | Topic Creator
yes, but don't worry things will be better for him.
#189 Posted: 17:01:38 01/04/2010
i hope so...
---
#190 Posted: 18:46:08 01/04/2010
Poor Dracul... Good chapter, though.
#191 Posted: 18:57:56 01/04/2010
i just realized that there will be more today. YAY!!!!!
---
#192 Posted: 20:40:45 01/04/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter 32,

Lumina slowly walked into Dracul's room, she walked by his bed and stood next to it. she raised her paw and put it on Dracul's shoulder, light came out of Lumina's paw and went into Dracul. Dracul woke up.

Dracul: "wha-... what happen?"

Lumina took her paw away from Dracul.

Lumina: "you were knocked out and i revived you."

Dracul: "thank you, no one except my mother has done that before."

Lumina: "hasn't your father ever revived you?"

Dracul: "no, he just heals my wounds if i'm still conscious."

Lumina: "oh, why?"

Dracul: "i don't know... it's just something he does... you shouldn't be near me. if my father finds out i don't know what he'll do."

Lumina: "i don't care if lucifer tortures me for being near you, you need a friend." she put her wing around Dracul.

Dracul pulled back at first but then relaxed "you... you really want to be my friend?"

Lumina: "yes." she took her wing off of Dracul.

Dracul: "no demon has said that before... well no one has said that for years."

Lumina: "you haven't had a friend in years?"

Dracul: "that's right... my father keeps me away from other demons... sometimes when he's not around i sneak off and play with the young demons around hell."

Lumina: "it's not fair that you have to sneak around like that just to play with your friends."

Dracul: "yeah... i haven't been able to play with anyone in months... my father is really tough on the training now because i am supposed to go into battle..."

Lumina: "into battle?"

Dracul:"yes, i'm going into battle in Heaven tomorrow."

Lumina: "a battle is tomorrow?"

Dracul: "yes... tomorrow morning we're supposed to prepare."

Lumina: "oh, well i must go and rest. it's already late and i don't want to keep you up."

Dracul: "alright, and good luck tomorrow."

Lumina: "yeah, you too."

she walked out of the room and down the stairs, she saw many demons going into a room, she was curious about where they were going. she followed them and saw that there room was filled with demons sleeping on the floor. she decided that it was time she needed to sleep too, so she went to the back of the room, she found an empty spot and laid down in it, she went to sleep.

i know this was a short uneventful chapter but a much better chapter will come tomorrow.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:46:09 02/04/2010 by torok
#193 Posted: 21:00:25 01/04/2010
I thought it was good.
#194 Posted: 21:01:36 01/04/2010 | Topic Creator
thank you.
#195 Posted: 21:12:37 01/04/2010
its a good chapter, and wasnt lumina supposed to warn jesus about the attack?
---
#196 Posted: 21:16:46 01/04/2010 | Topic Creator
you'll see how it plays out in the next chapter. (Jesus will know about the attack)
#197 Posted: 21:39:27 01/04/2010
Good chapter smilie
---
smilie
#198 Posted: 22:05:30 01/04/2010 | Topic Creator
thank you.
#199 Posted: 23:15:18 01/04/2010
i liked this chapter. smilie
what happened to Asmodeus? was he the demon that died?
---
#200 Posted: 01:34:17 02/04/2010 | Topic Creator
no he is not the demon that died, he'll reappear in the story don't worry.
First | Previous | Page 4 of 9 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me