Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Lumina and Dracul, different sides, same love.
Page 1 of 9 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Lumina and Dracul, different sides, same love. [CLOSED]
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#1 Posted: 19:59:44 21/02/2010 | Topic Creator
this is a story about Lumina a light/electric dragoness who is created in Heaven and then is sent to hell to be a spy. while she's in hell she meets Dracul the son of lucifer... (i don't want to give away any more)

first chapter coming soon.
spyro super fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#2 Posted: 00:48:23 22/02/2010
sounds nice
---
Kiyoteru Hiyama - "You're engulfed in a sorrowful melody, come and sleep now.
Hereafter, the beginning of a tragedy must be burned into your eyes."
ElectricDragons Ripto Gems: 1138
#3 Posted: 06:55:28 22/02/2010
I bet this is great!
Solister Gold Sparx Gems: 2478
#4 Posted: 07:07:07 22/02/2010
Sounds interesting smilie
---
Heavy: MEDIC!
Medic: NO!
smilie
#5 Posted: 21:41:08 22/02/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1,

the sun rose on another beautiful morning in Heaven. everyone was heading to the Temple. they knew something important was going to happen. everyone got into the Temple and stood before Jesus. Jesus was sitting on his throne holding a dragon egg in his arms. the egg was white and had markings of lightning bolts on it. the egg began to crack and it hatched, a white dragoness came out of the egg. she had markings of lightning bolts on her back, her horns and tail were shaped like lightning bolts, her underbelly and wing webbing was yellow. she looked up at Jesus and smiles. some children went up to Jesus and looked at the little dragoness curiously. the dragoness looked at the children with the same curious look. a few minutes later everyone left the Temple, everyone except a 3 year old angel named Timothy. he had a fascination with the hatchling and wanted to stay awhile longer. he reached over and petted the dragoness softly on the head. the dragoness licked his hand and smiled at him.

Jesus: "well it seems you like each other."

Timothy nods "what's her name?"

Jesus: "her name is Lumina."

Timothy: "what's that mean?"

Jesus: "it means light."

Timothy: "oh... can i play with her?"

Jesus: "when she gets a little older you 2 can play all day."

Timothy: "ok... bye-bye Lumina see you tomorrow..." he walks towards 2 adult angels who were his parents and they all leave the Temple.

In hell,

it was a usual hot day in hell. lucifer was sitting in his throne. then a dragon-like demoness came into his room, she was black with red wings, horns, underbelly, and tail that was shaped like a pentagram. she was holding a black egg with markings of fire on it.

lucifer: "Hela what is it this time?"

Hela: "i think the egg is going to hatch. i heard it crack."

lucifer: "well let me see it."

Hela walks over to him and shows him the egg, he takes the egg from her and he holds it in his claws, the egg hatches and a small black dragon comes out. the dragon looks just like Hela.

lucifer: "he looks strong, powerful even..."

Hela: "we have a made a good, strong, healthy child."

lucifer: "yes... you'll be in charge of raising him..."

Hela: "what will you do for him?"

lucifer: "i'll be the one to teach him and train him."

Hela: "what will we name him?"

lucifer: "Dracul... it means devil."

Hela: "fitting name."

lucifer: "here... you take him." he gives Dracul to her "take him into his room..."

Hela walks out of the room and goes into another room. there is a crib made out of rock, some soft material was put into the crib. Hela lays Dracul inside the crib and gently pets him. she hums a lullaby to him and he quickly falls asleep.

next chapter coming tomorrow or Wednesday.

i'll also post some pics of Lumina, Dracul and Hela.
#6 Posted: 22:31:24 22/02/2010
Good start smilie
---
smilie
#7 Posted: 22:34:46 22/02/2010 | Topic Creator
thank you,

a pic of Lumina: http://yfrog.com/6zbefunkyartworkfj
#8 Posted: 20:10:39 24/02/2010 | Topic Creator
thanks,

Chapter 2,

5 years later Lumina grew into a playful young dragoness. she loved to spend time with Jesus but Timothy was her best friend. she and Timothy played together in Heaven for most of the time... today was the day that Lumina learns how to fly. Jesus took Lumina to the top of a big hill. Lumina saw a huge field filled with flowers from the top of the hill.

Jesus: "pay attention Lumina."

Lumina looks at him "yes Master."

Jesus: "flap your wings a few times to build up strength."

Lumina flaps her wings multiple times, she can feel the strength in her wings.

Jesus: "good. now leap into the air and flap your wings, see if you can stay in the air."

Lumina jumps high into the air and flaps her wings rapidly, she stays in the air for a few seconds but falls and lands on her feet. she jumps in the air again and hovers for a while longer, then she lands on her feet again.

Jesus: "good now see if you can stay in the air while getting a running start."

Lumina gets a running start, she flaps her wings and jumps into the air, she flaps her wings rapidly while in the air and she realizes she's flying above the field. she spreads out her wings so she's just gliding in the air. she looks around and sees she's heading towards the city. she tries to fly downwards slowly and successfully lands outside the city. Jesus appears next to her.

Jesus: "you did very well on your first flight."

Lumina: "yeah i did... Master can i ask you a question?"

Jesus: "of course."

Lumina: "what's on the other side of those golden gates?"

Jesus: "hell."

Lumina: "what's that?"

Jesus: "hell is a place where all the evil creatures are... it's very dangerous... you must never go there."

Lumina: "ok Master i promise..."

Jesus: "good... now you go and play with Timothy if you wish to."

Lumina: "but where is he?"

Jesus: "he's at the playground."

Lumina: "ok...." she runs off into the city towards the playground.

next chapter coming tomorrow.
spyro super fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#9 Posted: 14:16:20 25/02/2010
nice, you are really good at this
---
Kiyoteru Hiyama - "You're engulfed in a sorrowful melody, come and sleep now.
Hereafter, the beginning of a tragedy must be burned into your eyes."
#10 Posted: 17:24:36 25/02/2010
Good chapter smilie
---
smilie
#11 Posted: 21:11:38 25/02/2010 | Topic Creator
thank you.

Chapter 3,

In hell,

Dracul grew into a strong young dragon. lucifer made Dracul the heir to his throne and all of his power if something should happen to him. lucifer and Dracul were walking together through hell.

Dracul: "father are you really going to give me all of hell?"

lucifer: "yes... only if something happens to me..."

Dracul: "oh.... will i be able to do all the things you do?"

lucifer: "of course... even if nothing happens to me you'll still be able to be as powerful as i am."

Dracul: "will i be able to boss all the other demons around like you do?"

lucifer: "i don't boss them around i command them... but yes you'll be able to do whatever you want with them."

Dracul: "will i be able to go beyond those golden gates?"

lucifer: "well yes... but you will not go there now."

Dracul: "why not?... what's on the other side of those gates?"

lucifer: "there is a tyrant that lives on the other side of those gates he forces all creatures to worship him and if they don't he tortures them... and if he ever finds a demon or a dragon from hell he'll torture them with no mercy..."

Dracul huddled close to lucifer in fear "don't let that tyrant get me..."

lucifer: "don't worry, he won't get you... not as long as you listen to me..."

Dracul: "are-... are you sure?"

lucifer: "yes... now follow me." he walks in a direction that goes deeper into hell.

Dracul follows "where are we going?"

lucifer: "i'm going to teach you how to fly..."

they arrived at a big pit of fire. it was about a mile across and a mile wide.

Dracul looked at the pit confused. "what's this pit of fire for?"

lucifer: "i'm going to use it help you fly."

Dracul: "...how?"

lucifer: "the heat will keep you up in the air when you fly above the pit... now spread out your wings, get a running start and fly over that pit... if you fall in i'll pull you out..."

Dracul looks at the fire. he backed up a bit, spread out his wings, got a running start and started to fly above the pit. he flapped his wings rapidly for fear of falling in. but he relaxed and glided over the pit when he saw that the flames could not reach him. he looked over to see that lucifer was flying right beside him.

lucifer: "i knew you could do it... i have seen other demons fall into this pit and burn to death. but you are a natural... just like me."

Dracul: "...yes... i am a natural at this..."

lucifer: "now don't get too cocky you've still got a lot to learn if you want to be as good as me..."

they flew the entire length of the pit and landed on the ground.

lucifer: "now come. let's go to the training room so that we can work on your combat skills."

Dracul: "if i'm a natural at flying maybe i'm a natural at fighting too... maybe i might be able to beat you in a fight father."

lucifer: "with your skills i wouldn't bet on it... you've got a lot to learn." he walks towards the training room. Dracul follows him.

#12 Posted: 21:49:22 25/02/2010
Good chapter smilie
---
smilie
#13 Posted: 00:33:52 26/02/2010 | Topic Creator
thank you.
ShayminSky Ripto Gems: 943
#14 Posted: 21:06:49 26/02/2010
I would say 8 outta 10.
#15 Posted: 23:04:54 26/02/2010 | Topic Creator
thanks,

Chapter 4,

lucifer and Dracul entered the training room. the room was empty.

lucifer: "since there is nobody here for you to spar with i'm going to have to find a substitute... and i know the perfect one..."

Dracul: "can't i just spar with you?"

lucifer: "you're not ready for such a challenge yet. you wouldn't survive... you barely have any training..."

Dracul: "come on father... let's spar..."

lucifer got in a threatening position and spread out his wings "let's see what you got!"

Dracul ran at lucifer and bit him in the ankle. lucifer didn't ever move. he looked down at Dracul who was clamped onto his ankle.

lucifer laughs "is that what you call an attack?"

Dracul bit down harder. his bite barley broke skin. lucifer threw him off. Dracul slide across the floor on his back.

lucifer: "come on son!... you could do better then that!"

Dracul got up, he charged into lucifer. lucifer barley got knocked back an inch. he grabbed Dracul by the horn and threw him onto the ground. Dracul slide across the ground.

lucifer: "put more effort into it!"

Dracul slowly got up "i'm trying."

lucifer: "trying is of no use!... you've got to succeed!"

Dracul ran at him and jumped up and bit him in the wrist, Dracul kicks at lucifer's side with his hind legs while still biting down on his wrist. lucifer barley moved.

lucifer: "these are only flesh wounds..."

lucifer grabbed Dracul with his other hand and easily pulled him off of his wrist. Dracul struggled to get out of lucifer's grip.

lucifer: "come on son! you can do much better! try harder!"

Dracul bit down on lucifer's hand. lucifer threw him against a wall. Dracul laid there, he tried to get up but fell back down again.

lucifer: "when i say you're not ready for something i mean it."

Dracul: "...you're right father as always..."

lucifer: "let the pain and humiliation you're feeling teach you to think and train before you take on hell's most powerful demon."

Dracul stood up "i will father..."

lucifer: "good... i have other matters to attend to, you do whatever you want." he left the training room.

#16 Posted: 23:06:34 26/02/2010
Good chapter smilie
---
smilie
Queen_Cynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1694
#17 Posted: 07:12:34 27/02/2010
Cool story! smilie
---
I know my username says Queen but I’m a guy I’m just gay : (
#18 Posted: 13:52:07 27/02/2010 | Topic Creator
thank you,

Chapter 5,

4 years later,

Lumina was now 9 years old, she grew wiser and stronger day by day, she had received no combat training so she enjoyed playing in Heaven with Timothy all she wanted. Lumina and Timothy were playing a game of tag and Lumina was it. they were running through an open field. Timothy was far ahead of Lumina.

Timothy: "you'll never catch me this time Lumi..."

Lumina: "you mean just like i didn't catch you the last time?"

Timothy: "yeah... but this time you won't win so easily." he ran in front of the gates of Heaven.

Lumina: "that's cheating. we're not allowed in there."

Timothy opened the gates and looked back at her "come on Lumi where's your sense of adventure?"

Lumina: "the Master told us never to go through those gates."

Timothy: "you're always finding excuses... catch up or give up Lumi..." he went through the gates and into hell.

Lumina just stayed where she was, she looked through the open gates and she couldn't see Timothy, then she heard yelling.

Timothy: "LUMINA!... HELP ME!..."

Lumina: "Timothy!?... what happen!?"

Timothy: "stay away!.... don't come any closer you horrible demon!... Lumina save me!!"

Lumina: "hang on Tim!" she ran into hell at full speed.

next chapter coming today.
#19 Posted: 14:35:52 27/02/2010
How did I know that was going to happen
---
smilie
#20 Posted: 19:10:49 27/02/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter 6,

Lumina ran deeper into hell, she saw Timothy standing there. there was no demon. she looked at him in shock.

Lumina: "where's the demon?"

Timothy started to laugh "there was no demon.... you should see the look on your face..."

Lumina looked angry "you little liar!.... i really thought you were in danger!"

Timothy: "oh come now Lumi lighten up... it was only a little joke..."

Lumina: "well at least you're safe... now come on let's get out of here..." she started to walk towards Heaven.

Timothy followed her, suddenly a demon swoops down and grabs him, the demon flies into the air and holds Timothy in his claws.

Lumina sees this "Tim!!"

2 more demons come flying on either side of the 1st one. they look at Timothy who was still in the demon's claws.

demon: "well look what we have here... a little angel..." he sees Lumina "a dragoness?... there are dragons in Heaven?"

Timothy struggled to get out of the demon's grip "you better let me go if you know what's good for you!"

the demon ignores him and just looks at Lumina "get her!... don't let her get away!"

the other 2 demons fly at Lumina. she opens her mouth and a beam of light comes out and hits the demons. they fall to the ground.

Timothy: "was that light?"

Lumina: "i... i think so..."

the 2 demons got up, the other demon landed on the ground behind the other 2. the demon took out his sword and was about to stab Timothy.
Lumina breathed out a beam of light on all the demons. the demon let go of Timothy. Timothy ran and hid behind Lumina.

demon: "kill her!!"

the demons ran at Lumina, she opened her mouth and breathed electricity on all of them. the demons fell to the ground dead.

Timothy looked at this shocked "you-... you killed them all."

Lumina: "yeah... i did..."

Timothy: "right... let's get out of here..."

they walked back to Heaven.

#21 Posted: 21:57:42 27/02/2010
Cool smilie

This is a good fanfic. smilie
---
#22 Posted: 22:34:31 27/02/2010
Oh dear...
---
smilie
#23 Posted: 13:53:23 28/02/2010 | Topic Creator
thanks.

Chapter 7,

Lumina and Timothy went into the Temple and told Jesus what happen.

Jesus: "you both went into hell after you promised me you wouldn't..."

Lumina: "i'm sorry Master... i only went there so that i could save Tim who faked being in danger..."

Jesus: "Lumina i completely understand your reason for going there... but Timothy you disobeyed me, you lied to your friend and you put yourself and her in danger. why?"

Timothy didn't answer, he just starred at the ground.

Jesus: "Tim you know how bad sinning is... do you know?"

Timothy: "...yes..."

Jesus: "you are an angel, you should know better than to sin... right?"

Timothy: "...right Master..."

Jesus: "since you knew better why did you deliberately sin?"

Timothy shrugs.

Jesus: "you don't know?"

Timothy: "...no..."

Jesus: "willful sins are worse then accidental sins, you knew that right?"

Timothy slowly nods.

Jesus: "Tim i forgive you for what you've done... but i'm going to punish you for your sins."

Timothy looks up at him "what?.... but you just said you forgave me... why are you going to punish me?"

Jesus: "because you deliberately sinned twice today... i'm going to send you to purgatory for the night."

Timothy: "when are you going to let me out?"

Jesus: "in the morning."

Timothy realized he was already in purgatory, he looked around and saw he was in a white room, Timothy sat down and waited....

In Heaven,

Lumina: "is Tim suffering in purgatory?"

Jesus: "the only suffering he's experiencing is not being in Heaven."

Lumina didn't say anything.

Jesus: "so i heard you say you can breathe light and electricity."

Lumina: "yes Master, i don't know how it happen though... it just happen."

Jesus: "i knew this day would come..."

Lumina: "what day?"

Jesus: "the day when you learned to use magic. but you'll need training."

Lumina: "will you be training me?"

Jesus: "no, i have 2 angels that will be your mentors. they'll teach you everything they know. your training starts tomorrow. get some rest."

Lumina laid down beside the throne and went to sleep.

next chapter coming today or tomorrow.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:31:48 01/03/2010 by torok
#24 Posted: 14:19:01 28/02/2010
Good chapter smilie
---
smilie
#25 Posted: 23:30:36 28/02/2010
Cool! smilie
---
#26 Posted: 20:08:47 01/03/2010 | Topic Creator
thanks.

Chapter 8,

early the next morning Timothy appears before Jesus.

Jesus: "i have decided to let you out of Purgatory."

Timothy: "thank you Master."

Jesus: "just make sure you won't sin again."

Timothy: "i won't sin again Master.... i hope... thank you for your forgiveness and mercy Master..." he walks out of the Temple.

Jesus looks at Lumina and saw that she was still asleep.

Jesus: "Lumina... Lumina wake up..."

Lumina opens her eyes and yawns, she looks toward him "good morning Master."

Jesus: "good morning... come it's time to begin your training." he got up from the throne.

Lumina stood up and stretched, she saw Jesus walk out of the Temple, she follows closely behind him and she walks beside him "what am i training for Master?"

Jesus: "i have a special mission for you and in order to do this mission you need to learn how to defend yourself just in case you need to."

Lumina: "what's the mission?"

Jesus: "i won't tell you until you have completed your training."

they entered a big white and gold building with a glass dome. no one was there except for 2 angels. Jesus approached the angels, when the saw him they bowed before him.

Jesus: "rise..."

the angels stood up. Lumina was standing beside Jesus.

Jesus: "Lumina this is Urim the angel of lightning and Af the angel of light, they shall train you and teach you how to use your magic."

Lumina looks at the angels "hello."

the angels greeted her.

Jesus: "Lumina you may stay as long as you want but come to the Temple at sundown."

Lumina: "alright Master."

Jesus walks out of the building.

Af: "alright Lumina show us what you can do..."

a small dummy appears in the center of the room, the dummy is in the shape of a demon.

Urim: "just use magic to destroy it."

Lumina: "alright..." she shoots out a beam of light onto the dummy and it disappears.

AF: "that's good... although you can do so much more with light, a light beam is a good place to start."

Urim: "now let's see what you can do with electricity..."

another dummy appears, Lumina breathes a bolt of electricity onto it and electrocutes it, the dummy disappears.

Urim: "that's a good place to start... you put a lot of energy into that."

Lumina: "thank you..."

the angels looked at each other.

Af: "i'll work with her first."

Af walked up to Lumina.

next chapter coming tomorrow or Wednesday.
#27 Posted: 22:03:54 01/03/2010
Good chapter smilie
---
smilie
darkfurydragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3312
#28 Posted: 23:53:51 01/03/2010
I like this so far, It's quiet different from your others, keep it up.
#29 Posted: 00:04:13 02/03/2010 | Topic Creator
thank you.
ShayminSky Ripto Gems: 943
#30 Posted: 05:10:42 03/03/2010
Lumina + Electricity + Lucifer = KO smilie
#31 Posted: 23:23:58 03/03/2010 | Topic Creator
LOL... but i think Lumina's light beam would be more effective...

Chapter 9,

a dummy appears in the middle of the room.

Af: "pay close attention Lumina, i'm going to teach you how to make a light orb." he extends his hand palm up and a round ball of light appears in his hand.

Lumina looks at this in amazement.

Af: "this isn't the amazing part yet... what you're able to do with an orb of light is amazing." he threw the orb towards the dummy. and as soon as the orb touched the dummy it exploded and the dummy disappears.

Lumina: "whoa..."

Af: "now you try... take that light beam of yours and breathe shorter bursts of it."

a dummy appears in the middle of the room, Lumina concentrates and breathes out a large orb of light. the orb goes towards the dummy and the orb explodes and the dummy disappears.

Af: "good, very good... now i'm going to show you another trick you can do with the orb of light."

a dummy appears,Af puts his hands together and spreads them apart slowly an orb of light appears in his hands, he throws the orb at the dummy and the orb gets bigger as it travels. the orb hits the dummy and consumes it. the dummy is now trapped inside the orb.

Af: "this is only useful against weaker demons."

Af raised one hand and the orb rises into the air along with the dummy still trapped inside. he moves his arm to the left and the orb with the dummy inside crashed into the wall, the dummy crashed to the floor and disappeared.

Af: "now Lumina you try... just think of where you want the orb to go."

a dummy appears, Lumina breathes out an orb of light and the orb trapped the dummy inside, the orb rises up into the air and slams into the ground hard, the dummy lays on the ground and disappears.

Af: "good. light doesn't just work to harm it also works to heal yourself or others of your choice." he raised his hand palm up and a little speck of light was in his hand, he touched Lumina on the shoulder.

Lumina: "i feel power coming into my entire body..."

Af: "that's the power of light. i'm transferring some of my energy into you." he took his hand off of her. "now i'm going to teach you the most powerful attack light has. i once took out 100 demons with this attack."

Af goes to the middle of the room, large dummies appear all around him, he stands still and gathers up all of his strength, he is glowing with light energy. then multiple waves of light comes out of him and go everywhere and the dummies are blasted away into many directions. the dummies all disappear.

Lumina looks astonished "that was incredible. can you show me how to do that?"

Af: "of course." he stepped away from the center of the room.

Lumina comes and stands in that spot.

Af: "now feel the energy of light flowing through you, gather up all the energy and unleash it."

many dummies appear around Lumina, she focuses all her energy, then she begins to glow, she rises into the air and many giant waves of light came out of her body and go everywhere, the dummies are knocked away and they disappear. Lumina stops glowing and lands on her feet.

Af: "excellent... you are a natural..."

Lumina: "thank you... that attack takes a lot of energy."

Af: "yes. why don't you go and rest for a while and then Urim will teach you how to use electricity."

Lumina goes over near a wall she lays down and puts her head down on her paws.

#32 Posted: 07:15:38 04/03/2010
Good chapter smilie
---
smilie
#33 Posted: 20:58:31 05/03/2010 | Topic Creator
thanks,

Chapter 10,

a few minutes later Lumina got up and walked up to Urim, "i'm ready for you to teach me more about my electric breath."

Urim: "alright good, now electricity does have the ability to stun your enemies and even kill them... but electricity can do much more... watch this."

a dummy appears, a target appears a few feet away from the dummy. Urim walks in front of the dummy, he extends his hand towards the dummy and electricity comes out of his hand and electrocuted the dummy, Urim moves his hand toward the target. the dummy slams into the target and disappears. the electricity stops coming, Urim looks at Lumina.

Urim: "now you try."

another dummy appeared near the target. Lumina walked near the dummy and breathed electricity on it. she moved her head toward the target and the dummy slammed into the target and disappeared.

Urim: "good... now do you remember how you made that orb of light?"

Lumina: "yes..."

Urim: "good, now use that same technique to make an electric orb. it'll explode as soon as it hits the dummy."

a dummy appeared. Lumina concentrates and breathes out an orb of electricity. the orb touched the dummy and exploded the dummy was electrocuted and knocked back, it disappeared.

Urim: "good, now watch this."

several dummies appeared all around Urim, he started to glow and a giant orb of electricity came around his entire body and electrocuted all of the dummies. the dummies disappeared.

Urim: "now Lumina you try it, just concentrate and gather up a lot of energy and release it."

dummies appeared all around Lumina, an orb of electricity forms around her, electricity comes out of the orb and electrocutes all the dummies, they disappear.

Urim: "good now do the same thing except use more energy."

large dummies come around Lumina, electricity comes out of her body as she rises into the air, then a big wave of electricity goes in all directions and the dummies are knocked back and electrocuted then the disappear. Lumina lands on her feet.

Urim: "good that was excellent..."

Lumina: "thank you... i'm going back to the Temple now... i'll see you guys tomorrow." she walks out of the training room.

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:59:29 05/03/2010 by torok
#34 Posted: 22:59:56 05/03/2010
cool! sorry i havent really been posting. nice chapter smilie
#35 Posted: 08:09:39 06/03/2010
Good chapter smilie
---
smilie
#36 Posted: 14:15:04 06/03/2010 | Topic Creator
thanks,

Chapter 11,

Lumina walked into the Temple and up to Jesus.

Jesus: "well i see you're back and you look exhausted."

Lumina sat down by the throne "yes i am exhausted those attacks take a lot of energy..." she laid down.

Jesus: "i have a solution to that." there came a small flash of light and a diamond necklace with a golden chain appeared in his hand, the diamond was small and had a faint glow of light in and around it. Jesus puts the necklace around Lumina's neck.

Lumina looked at him "i felt more energy come into me..."

Jesus: "yes, i put some of my power into that diamond. so whenever you run out of energy it will give you some of mine."

Lumina: "i can't take your energy Master..."

Jesus: "of course you can, why can't you?"

Lumina: "it's rightfully yours... what if you have need of it?"

Jesus: "i have unlimited power and i can spare the energy i'm giving you. do not worry about me." he petted her on the head a few times.

Lumina smiled "alright, i'll take the necklace.. thank you Master..."

Jesus: "you're welcome... now you should rest, you're going back to training tomorrow."

Lumina: "alright." she laid her head down on her paws and fell asleep.

In hell,

Dracul has become a strong and skilled fighter. he hasn't learned to use any magic yet. Dracul was training hard in the training room. lucifer told several demons to spar with Dracul at the same time to test his fighting skills. demons were running at Dracul from all directions, he flew up into the air and watched the demons run into each other. lucifer saw this.

lucifer: "you idiots! could you at least be trying to give Dracul a challenge!"

the demons got up "we're trying master..." they flew up into the air towards Dracul. he hit some of them right out of the sky with his tail and they crashed to the ground. there were 2 demons left in the air, one on opposite sides of Dracul, the demons flew toward him at full speed. Dracul dove down and the 2 demons crashed into each other and they fell to the ground.

lucifer roared enraged at the demons "can't you idiots give Dracul a decent challenge!?! he's not going to be as powerful as me if you B******S can't give him a good fight!!"

Hela was standing right beside lucifer, she looked at him "lucy they've been training like this since morning. give them a break. they can train again in the morning."

lucifer: "fine! Dracul may go."

Dracul and Hela walk out of the building. lucifer looks at all the exhausted demons who were still lying on the ground.

lucifer: "all of you stand the **** up!!"

the demons quickly stood up, but they were staggering.

lucifer: "you call yourselves soldiers! that was the most pathetic display of fighting i have ever seen!! you're even worse fighters than the young demons!!"

demon: "...but the young demons don't know how to fight properly..."

lucifer: "EXACTLY!... all of you are worse than they are!! all of you will stay here all night and spar with one another until you fight decently!!"

the demons all faced each other and began to fight, some of them collapsed from exhaustion and injuries. lucifer walked over to those demons and chained them up then threw them against the wall. they were just lying there breathing heavily.

lucifer: "you'll have the pleasure of joining me in the torture chamber later. and just to make sure none of you fall asleep." he mentally shot waves of burning, stinging pain through their bodies. he smiled as he heard them sob in pain. he turned toward the rest of the demons "anyone who shows weakness will get the same treatment as they do." he pointed towards the chained up demons, "now get back to sparring!!" the rest of the demons continued to fight... lucifer was mentally inflicting pain upon the demons who were chained up...

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 15:57:17 06/03/2010 by torok
#37 Posted: 14:21:07 06/03/2010
nice chapter, keep it up.
#38 Posted: 17:13:19 06/03/2010
Good chapter smilie
---
smilie
#39 Posted: 14:09:08 07/03/2010 | Topic Creator
thank you.

Chapter 12,

a few hours later it was morning, during the time the demons were sparring lucifer had chained p more of the demons who weren't fighting as well as he wanted. now only 5 of the 15 demons remained. the other 10 demons were chained up and lucifer was mentally inflicting pain on them.

lucifer: "the rest of you take them to the torture chamber and lock them up in cells, i'll deal with them later!"

the demons dragged the chained up ones out of the building. afew minutes later the 5 demons came back and stood in front of lucifer.

lucifer: "now who wants to be a training dummy for Dracul?"

no demon stepped forward, lucifer grabs a random demon and pulls him closer "you'll have that honor." he let's go of the demon.

lucifer looks at the 4 other demons "you can take a break!"

the 4 demons went near a wall and then collapsed from exhaustion. the demon in front of lucifer steps back a step "wha-... what is going to happen?"

lucifer: "you'll see..." there was a grin on his face.

the demon backed away some more. lucifer grabs him and yanks him closer "stay!" the demon was shaking in fear.

lucifer mockingly said "oh are you cold?... don't worry Dracul will hopefully fix that."

the demon tried to run but lucifer pinned him to the ground, he chained the demon up. lucifer stood up and looked at the chained up demon lying on the ground "your cowardly and disobedience will not go unpunished! i'll let Dracul have the pleasure of doing that."

Dracul came inside the building. lucifer saw him "Dracul there you are, come over here." Dracul comes over, "you'll be learning how to use fire by burning that demon." lucifer points to the chained up demon. lucifer steps back to give Dracul some room "go ahead and burn him!"

Dracul looks at the chained up demon. Dracul opened his mouth and a small puff of smoke came out. the demon started chuckling "you can't even breath fire." Dracul got angry and breathed out a large amount of fire all over the demon's face, the demon screamed in pain. Dracul stopped "that will teach you to laugh at me!"

lucifer: "good my son! use him as a training dummy all you want today, practice different types of attacks you can do with fire.i have demons to punish." he left the building.

Dracul looked at the demon, the demon was breathing heavily, his face was burnt.

demon: "i'm so sorry for mocking you master Dracul..."

Dracul: "i'm sure you are. but i have to practice my fire attacks..." he flew up into the air and dove down toward the demon, flames came around Dracul's body and he dove onto the demon. the demon screams in pain. Dracul stands on top of him "i'm getting better at using fire. now i'll try to breathe a fireball."

demon: "...no... please have mercy... please..."

Dracul flies into the air and shoots a fireball onto the demon, he was consumed in flames. he screams in pain. Dracul lands near the demon. the demon was completely burned. Dracul took the chains off of him and heals him. the demon looks at Dracul, "thank you master Dracul... thank you..."

Dracul: "oh i'm not letting you go... i just need a moving target..."

demon: "what!?"

Dracul: "start running!"

the demon gets up and begins to run for his life. Dracul flies into the air and shoots fireballs at the demon trying to hit him with one.

#40 Posted: 14:13:44 07/03/2010
good chapter! smilie
#41 Posted: 00:02:43 09/03/2010 | Topic Creator
i don't know when the next chapter is coming but it'll probably be tomorrow.
#42 Posted: 07:47:44 09/03/2010
Good chapter smilie
---
smilie
#43 Posted: 21:28:11 09/03/2010 | Topic Creator
thanks.

Chapter 13,

In Heaven,

Lumina woke up, she looked over at Jesus who was sitting on his throne.

Lumina: "good morning Master."

Jesus: "good morning. did you sleep well?"

Lumina nods "yes i did." she stood up "i'm ready to do some more training."

Jesus: "a new angel will be training you this time. he'll teach you hand to hand combat... go to the training room and you'll find him."

Lumina walked out of the Temple, she walked through the city. she went into the training room, she saw an adult angel and walked up to him. she recognized him.

Lumina: "are you Michael?"

the angel looks at her "yes i am, the Master commanded me to train you. so let's see what you already know how to do." a dummy appears in the middle of the room "hit that dummy."

Lumina rammed into the dummy and it crashed into a wall and disappears.

Michael: "alright, that was good. now try to hit it multiple times with your claws."

another dummy appears, Lumina runs at the dummy and knocks it down with one swipe of her paw, then she keeps hitting it with both her paws. the dummy disappeared.

Michael: "good. now try to hit it up into the air with your horns then jump into the air and continue to hit it."

a dummy appears, Lumina knocks it into the air, she jumps up and continues to hit it with her claws and tail. the dummy fell to the ground then disappeared. Lumina landed on the ground.

Michael: "very good. now bite the dummy and twirl it around you without letting go for a few seconds then let it go."

a dummy appears, Lumina bites it in the ankle and starts to twirl it around her and she let's it go and it crashes into a wall then disappears.

Michael: "good, now let's try it with live dummies."

many dummies appear around Lumina and surround her, she bites one in the leg and twirls it around her, it hits the other dummies around her. she let's it go and it crashed into another dummy. the rest of the dummies came at her. she bit one in the arm and jumped up with it. while she was in the air she continuously kicked at the dummy with her back legs, then she dove with the dummy and smashed it on the ground and killed off the rest of the dummies in the process. the dummies all disappeared.

Michael: "that was excellent..."

Lumina: "thank you."

Michael: "now let's try combat while flying... try to knock the dummy out of the sky."

a dummy with wings appeared and started to fly high above the ground, Lumina took flight and chased after the dummy, she grabbed the back of it's neck and kicked at it's back multiple times, she flung it toward the ground. the dummy hits the ground and disappeared.

Michael: "that was very good. now let's see how you do against many dummies attacking you."

many flying dummies appeared around Lumina, they were flying at her. she bit one of them in the neck and threw it at another dummy. the 2 dummies fell to the ground. more dummies were coming at Lumina. they all grabbed her. she struggled to get away but couldn't, she then gathered her strength and electricity came out of her body and electrocuted all the dummies around her. the dummies all disappeared.

Michael: "that was very good... you knew how and when to use magic... very impressive."

Lumina: "thank you."

Michael: "you've done enough training for now. you may go."

Lumina lands on the ground and walks outside.

#44 Posted: 21:39:58 09/03/2010
Good chapter smilie
---
smilie
#45 Posted: 20:46:37 10/03/2010 | Topic Creator
thank you,

Chapter 14,

in another part of Heaven in a mansion there lived 2 brothers, the older brother named Ron was a former satanist who converted before he died. the younger brother named Ben was a catholic priest... they were getting ready to go to the Temple to worship. Ben was waiting by the front door for his brother to come.

Ben: "will you hurry up? everyone's already heading to the Temple and i don't want to be in the back row again."

Ron came walking down the hallway "ok let's go."

they walked out of their mansion and walked with the big crowd of humans and angels that were going to the Temple. they all got into the Temple. Ben and Ron were in the back row near the doors of the Temple.

Ben: "i told you to hurry up and get ready so we can go. but no you had to take your time. now we're stuck in the back row."

Ron: "at least we're here."

Ben: "yeah you're right... let's just worship like everyone else."

all the humans and angels kneeled or bowed before Jesus. everyone either prayed or sang to him. this went on for about half an hour, when 2 angels walked in the Temple pulling a chained demon behind them. everyone got up and made a path. the angels take the demon up to Jesus. another 2 angels walked up to Jesus. one of them was a female, she looked shocked and scared. the angel that was with her had an arm around her to try to comfort her.

Jesus: "what happen?"

angel: "Master, this demon assaulted my wife in a lustful manner."

Jesus looked at the demon. "how dare you come to Heaven and assault one of my daughters?"

the demon didn't respond. he just looked away.

Jesus: "you're not going to respond?"

the demon just growls and looks away from him.

Jesus: "i will give you the worst punishment... pin him to the ground."

some angels pin the demon to the ground, chains come out of the ground and wrap tightly around the demon chaining him to the ground...

Observer Ripto Gems: 2225
#46 Posted: 16:44:19 14/03/2010
OK... I wonder what will happen next?
#47 Posted: 17:50:49 14/03/2010
Good chapter smilie
---
smilie
#48 Posted: 18:17:53 14/03/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter 15,

everyone made a circle around the chained demon. Lumina walked in the Temple, she went over to the crowd of humans and angles.

Lumina: "what's going on?"

Ben turned around and looked at her "the Master is going to punish a demon."

Lumina made her way through the crowd and saw the chained demon on the floor.

Jesus looked at everyone "how do you want me to punish this demon?"

some people said "burn him." others said "have worms eat him alive." and others said "throw him in a great pit of fire in hell and leave him there."

Ron: "no!" he started to shove his way through the crowd and he reached the demon, he stood in front of him. "we can just let him off with a warning and let him go back to hell without maiming him."

Jesus: "Ronald this demon commuted the sin of lust. i have to punish him for it."

Ron: "no you don't!... why can't you just forgive him?"

Jesus: "did you hear him beg for forgiveness?"

Ron: "well no.... why can't you forgive him anyway?"

Jesus: "you know it doesn't work that way. he has to repent in order to get forgiveness."

Ron: "why do you want to torture him instead of forgiving him?"

Jesus: "because he's not repenting. and i advise you not to intervene."

Ron: "i'll intervene alright!" he laid himself next to the demon "if you want to torture him you'll have to torture me too!"

Jesus looked towards 2 angels "get him out of the Temple and into his mansion, make sure he doesn't leave it."

the angels grabbed Ron by his arms and started to drag him out of the Temple, Ron struggles but it's no use.

Ron: "let me go! let me go! he can't do this! i won't let him torture that poor demon! let go of me!!" he continued struggling as the angels dragged him out of the Temple with no effort.

Ben watched this but didn't move from where he was standing.

Jesus: "i advise everyone to step away from the demon now."

everyone stepped back. suddenly flames came out of the floor and engulfed the demon. people stepped back even further. all they could hear was the roaring of the flames and the faint screams of the demon. some people looked away but most people just watched. the bottom part of the flames became blue as the fire increased in heat. this lasted for several minutes. the flames suddenly died down. everyone could see that the demon was charred by the flames. every part of him was black. he was trying to let out sobs of pain but he was coughing. the chains from around him disappeared.

Jesus looks at the demon "are you ever going to trespass in my kingdom and assault my daughters again?"

the demon slowly nods.

Jesus: "good and just so you're not tempted to do this again..." he calls an angel to him and whispers something to him.

the angel looks at him shocked "you want me to do what?"

Jesus: "you heard what i said."

angel: "but Master isn't that taking it too far?"

Jesus: "of course not. that demon needs to learn not to do this again. now do as i say."

angel: "yes Master." he walked over to the demon, he pushed the demon over so the demon is laying on his back. he took out his sword and held the tip above the demon and then with one hard quick stab in between the demon's legs it was over. there came a loud ear shattering scream from the demon. the men in the crowd gasped in horror. the angel put away his sword and stepped away.

the ground in front of the demon opened up.

Jesus: "throw him in."

an angel came and pushed the demon into the hole. the demon fell on rocky ground and just lays there, then the hole in the ground closes up. the men in the crowd looked at Jesus shocked.

Jesus: "the demon had to learn his lesson and i had to prevent the same thing from happening again."

everyone walked out of the Temple.

Observer Ripto Gems: 2225
#49 Posted: 18:27:41 14/03/2010
Poor demon...
Page 1 of 9 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me