Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Disturbed story the one about the Guy from disturbed BAD A**
Page 1 of 1
Disturbed story the one about the Guy from disturbed BAD A** [CLOSED]
goldengeye Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#1 Posted: 04:04:00 21/02/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter one

The cool night air brushed up against the cold hearted deamon only known as the Guy he walked slowley he had become this monster for a reasons known to him but to know one else *flashback* the guy walked in to his apartment this was before he became a monster and saw his girl friend lying on the floor dead a knife stabbed through her heart. In agony he yelled up to hell and down to heven " WHY DID YOU TAKE HER LIFE!" he almost went and jumped down from his balconey but he stopped him self. any ways just two days after some man murders him for the paper in his wallet. *end flashback* since then his soul was broken in two one part carring the other blacker than hells pit its self so he was turned in to this hellish monster of life and death. Part of his curse was that he could live forever and never feel pain. He continued walking through the forest his time here on Earth was for a reason find who killed him and why his girl friend killed her self. PREPARE THE DARKEST JOURNY ACCOPAINES THOSE WHO READ CHAPT ONE COMPLEATE
---
i trust everyone just not the little devil inside of them. come listen to me brothers this is my assassin order you have questions come ask
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 20:57:54 22/02/2010 by goldengeye
#2 Posted: 04:36:09 21/02/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter two

The guy looked around he was near a city called New York as to not attract attention he killed someone and consumed what they looked like and walked amoung the humans. he looked at all of the incompetent species of humans they made him sick. sadly they needed sucstance like food somthing he never needed. He was fuled by anger. so he found somplace to eat and tried listening in on people to see weather or not he could find his killer."Damn look at this." he heard some one say "its about that pyscotic killing in seattle." The Guy listend in for some more "that was brutal and from what witnesses say it was done in under 3 seconds!" The guy heard enough he knew who killed him. It was the finding of this BASTA*D that was going to be the hard part. Chapter two compleate
---
i trust everyone just not the little devil inside of them. come listen to me brothers this is my assassin order you have questions come ask
#3 Posted: 06:31:02 21/02/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter three

The Guy went to find an old friend that he had in new york to help him. Just two problems one is that he is dead second is that where was he didnt know where he lived so he threw off his disguise and changed back to his monstrious form. He went to go find his friend by shaking down local gangs. Now after one territory of the the dumbasses one big gang leader challenged him. "now just touch me and see what happens." the guy said "well it seems we have a tough guy boys take him on." "I warned you he said." the first one threw a punch. The guy blocked it and grabbed the hand and snapped the wrist right off then pulled the the moron up close and side kicked right through him. The second had a knife. So the guy disarmed him And took the knife himself and sliced the now headless dudes head off. "Now will you tell me where the doc. Austin lives." the guy said to the stupid street punks. "He lives in the upper eastside." Capter compleate
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:36:08 24/02/2010 by goldengeye
Whitedragon Ripto Gems: 963
#4 Posted: 12:24:05 21/02/2010
Moar!
wanderist Platinum Sparx Gems: 7081
#5 Posted: 02:27:56 22/02/2010
Awesome job!
#6 Posted: 02:35:28 22/02/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: wanderist
Awesome job!

thank ya
---
wanderist Platinum Sparx Gems: 7081
#7 Posted: 02:35:56 22/02/2010
Your welcome.
#8 Posted: 16:29:05 03/03/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter four

The guy hijacked some sports car and found out he sucked at driving so he got out of the destroyed car and continued walking up to upper east side. he sniffed the air he smelled fresh blood,(probably from a shooting)and car emissions and finally his old friend was only a couple miles from where he was he quickly rembered a old move to teleport. once there his old friend looks at him and doesn't know who he is so he says "what do you want?" "what i want is for you to help me with something." "remember your old friend well that's who I am I was transformed into this at death it was amazing but horrifying at the same time." "so what do you want my help for He asked. "I need your help to find my killer; will you help me."
---
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 08:03:06 23/03/2010 by goldengeye
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me