Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > New Spyro (NO LOS REPITITIVE HATERS ALLOWED)
Page 1 of 1
New Spyro (NO LOS REPITITIVE HATERS ALLOWED) [CLOSED]
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#1 Posted: 01:04:25 21/02/2010 | Topic Creator
Just to chat about it, and what you thought about it, all haters who everyone KNOWS hates the new Spyro are not allowed. And please don't go around saying "NEW SPYRAH IS HORRIBEL AND IT HAZ NOTHIN TO DO WITH DAH OLD ONE" because it at least has something to do with it: A purple, fun loving (Not in DoTD), little dragon who has to save the world.
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#2 Posted: 08:57:50 21/02/2010
Dude, we have our own opinion. >.<
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
robby Yellow Sparx Gems: 1513
#3 Posted: 13:36:13 21/02/2010
yeah FEEDOM OF SPEECH anyway i like all the spyro games
---
Ya rite chaps
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#4 Posted: 14:20:07 21/02/2010
He has his best personality in ANB.
Apoc Gold Sparx Gems: 2941
#5 Posted: 02:23:16 22/02/2010
Spyro wins overall, but I prefer FF
---
DarkSpyro's resident "cool person" except there's nothing cool about me.
I've been here since god knows when and ask any old heads about me.
#6 Posted: 04:50:59 22/02/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: DarkCynder_543
Dude, we have our own opinion. >.<

i said people who everyone knows hates them (like how Whitedragon hates Cynder)... *sigh* everything i make is trashed. let this thread die if you wish.
#7 Posted: 21:40:53 22/02/2010
LOS was a fresher look at Spyro, classic spyro got old very quickly and I got over it. Not over LOS though.
---
Dragon Lover Emerald Sparx Gems: 4649
#8 Posted: 22:47:43 22/02/2010
I like the LoS version.
#9 Posted: 22:49:10 22/02/2010
Quote: Dragon Lover
I like the LoS version.

We share the same thoughts
---
black dragon Ripto Gems: 2470
#10 Posted: 23:35:42 22/02/2010
He said no LOS haters. If you don't like his opinion, just ignore him.
#11 Posted: 23:41:58 22/02/2010
Quote: black dragon

We don't hate LOS
---
black dragon Ripto Gems: 2470
#12 Posted: 00:37:16 23/02/2010
But you fail to ignore his comments.
madison-dwrd Emerald Sparx Gems: 3201
#13 Posted: 01:51:09 23/02/2010
i like all forms of spyro, but (and i'm sure others agree with me when i say) old spyro is best, in my opinion
---
You gotta believe!
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#14 Posted: 01:53:15 23/02/2010
Quote: Dragon Lover
I like the LoS version.

me too.
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#15 Posted: 01:53:58 23/02/2010
I personally hated it. The atmosphere made me want to cut myself and it completely abolished what I knew as "Spyro"
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#16 Posted: 03:15:56 23/02/2010
Agreed Cookie. Not gonna hate on LOS (too much) here but Spyro in LOS was ANYTHING but fun loving. He was more serious in DotD, but still serious and mopey in ANB and TEN. LOS Spyro is bland and wholly generic, cleche, and forgetable.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
Kimbia28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1890
#17 Posted: 11:29:44 23/02/2010
Quote: NEW_SpyroLUVA
Agreed Cookie. Not gonna hate on LOS (too much) here but Spyro in LOS was ANYTHING but fun loving. He was more serious in DotD, but still serious and mopey in ANB and TEN. LOS Spyro is bland and wholly generic, cleche, and forgetable.

True... half of the time while I played TloS games I facepalmed cus of their personalities and lines...
Spyro:'It's all my fault omgg how could I leeet this happeennn' oh shut up already!You've been stuck in a god damn crystal for 3 years...and what bad have you done anyway?? you killed Gaul at the end of TEN and sealed urself,cynder and sparx in a time crystal thingy...stop moaning...
It seems as if he's the only one that can defeat monsters,solve stuff etc. and it all dependss on hiiimm, oh the poor soul -.-

what about the guardians??I mean I know they are old and all but COME ON,they should be kicking a** ,(they are four big elemental dragons yeez)
especially in DotD where they (as far as I know)don't do that much(except for fighting in Dragon city ,where they pretty much get their a** handed to them)and ofcourse Spyro and Cynder save teh day weee

Im really sorry I got offtopic here
Just felt like saying that,not ment to argue,Im just saying.
dont keell me :3 hehe
#18 Posted: 13:06:32 23/02/2010
But you fail to ignore his comments.

And that's a problem how?
---
#19 Posted: 01:57:29 24/02/2010 | Topic Creator

i said repititive and i'm a girl smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:58:01 24/02/2010 by GamingMaster_76
Pinkdesi101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#20 Posted: 02:01:20 24/02/2010
i've always liked LOS more, but one day i thought, what if the LOS just was stopped being made and all the charictors (exept spyro) were gone, just like that. i would feel horrible... so now i know how u ppl feel. (well, sort of, i imagined how you feel. >.>)
---
...is this supposed to be my signature?
#21 Posted: 02:05:40 24/02/2010 | Topic Creator
im bored... well, the LOS got boring for me, but i used to have only the GBA spinoffs, a pirate of YOTD and the LOS games, which is why im bored of them >.>
#22 Posted: 01:05:20 25/02/2010
To me, the original Spyro games suddenly changing to the TLOS games is like a character suddenly changing his/her personality. You just never look at that character the same way again.

Original Spyro was great. I loved them. I even remember getting an original Spyro plushy when I was about 5. I found that plushy sitting at the back on my wardrobe about two weeks ago. They where awesome games, and the characters made me laugh, especially Elora, Hunter and Agent 9. And Bianca was an awesome kick ass rabbit. They actually had quite alot off female characters (Zoe, Elora, Sheila, Bianca, Ember that dragon nanny and some characters in GTG and YOTD who need your help), unlike TLOS, who only have one female dragon in the whole series. It made the creators seem like they're sexist. Oh, and the only female character in the TLOS series turned into a disappointment in DOTD and made everyone forget about Elora, Bianca and all the other female characters. Seriously, the Spyro games are now all about SpyroxCynder or Cynder and Ember fighting! The games went from cheerful, bright and happy too serious and dull, and then to romance. I saw what Spyro and Cynder did at the very end off DOTD, and I heard Cynder saying, "I love you" to Spyro. I almost threw my controller at the T.V screen because off what the Spyro games have become. Is there any game that does NOT end with some couple being together!? Besides the Pokemon games?

Sorry, but I had to let it out.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:11:51 16/03/2010 by DarkCynder_543
#23 Posted: 01:17:32 25/02/2010
Quote: DarkCynder_543
To me, the original Spyro games suddenly changing to the TLOS games is like a character suddenly changing his/her personality. You just never look at that character the same way again.

Original Spyro was great. I loved them. I even remember getting an original Spyro plushy when I was about 5. I found that plushy sitting at the back on my wardrobe about two weeks ago. They where awesome games, and the characters made me laugh, especially Elora, Hunter and Agent 9. And Bianca was an awesome kick ass rabbit. They actually had quite alot off female characters (Zoe, Elora, Sheila, Bianca, Ember that dragon nanny and some characters in GTG and YOTD who need your help), unlike TLOS, who only have one female dragon in the whole series. It made the creators seem like they're sexist. Oh, and the only female character in the TLOS series turned into a disappointment in DOTD and made everyone forget about Elora, Bianca and all the other female characters. Seriously, the Spyro games are all about SpyroxCynder. The games went from cheerful, bright and happy too serious and dull, and then to romance. I saw what Spyro and Cynder did at the very end off DOTD, and I heard Cynder saying, "I love you" to Spyro. I almost threw my controller at the T.V screen because off what the Spyro games have become. Is there any game that does NOT end with some couple being together!? Besides the Pokemon games?

Sorry, but I had to let it out.

By all means, if you have more then share it, I won't judge.
---
#24 Posted: 09:05:48 26/02/2010
^ I respect your opinion, and you respect mine, right?
---
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#25 Posted: 15:57:58 26/02/2010
Quote: GamingMaster_76
im bored... well, the LOS got boring for me, but i used to have only the GBA spinoffs, a pirate of YOTD and the LOS games, which is why im bored of them >.>

LOL even the girl who said no repetitve LOS haters his saying it's boring!

@DarkCynder_543: I TOTALLY agree!
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:00:16 26/02/2010 by NEW_SpyroLUVA
#26 Posted: 09:22:05 27/02/2010 | Topic Creator
@ Cynder_543(yes, I read your signature): I agree too!

Repititive- DarkSpyro Dictionary: To constantly repeat something. This may annoy other users (Such as Whitedragon's Cynder topics) and repeating this enough in multiple threads may cause them to be deleted (like ii love spyro's topics) and even cause the user (probably not) to be Gnorced like how matesds was gnorced over repeating that he thought invite-only RPs were against the rules (as well as other things, but this isn't about that).
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:27:56 27/02/2010 by GamingMaster_76
cynder 9999 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1285
#27 Posted: 10:22:02 27/02/2010
Quote: Ice Dragoness
He has his best personality in ANB.

i soooo agree with you smilie
---
Leaving, For good..
SwiftWing Green Sparx Gems: 390
#28 Posted: 12:34:49 27/02/2010
i like the legend of spyro best, partly because i got annoyed at the lack of action in the old ones, i mean, come on, enemies dying with ONE hit?!?! honestly, and the dragons were too human-like, (other than spyro, ember and flame) and a few other reasons besides lol.
---
smilie : hey once, i switched to my earth element, i found a guitar, and i ROCKED!!!, get it?
smilie : smilie
#29 Posted: 10:08:37 16/03/2010
Quote: GamingMaster_76
@ Cynder_543(yes, I read your signature): I agree too!

Repititive- DarkSpyro Dictionary: To constantly repeat something. This may annoy other users (Such as Whitedragon's Cynder topics) and repeating this enough in multiple threads may cause them to be deleted (like ii love spyro's topics) and even cause the user (probably not) to be Gnorced like how matesds was gnorced over repeating that he thought invite-only RPs were against the rules (as well as other things, but this isn't about that).

.... What did my signature said before? o.O
---
#30 Posted: 10:37:58 16/03/2010
Quote: SwiftWing
i like the legend of spyro best, partly because i got annoyed at the lack of action in the old ones, i mean, come on, enemies dying with ONE hit?!?! honestly, and the dragons were too human-like, (other than spyro, ember and flame) and a few other reasons besides lol.

It could do with a little bit more action, but at least it's better then over 20 apes getting chucked at you every second. OMG I MUST SMASH LOTSA BUTTONS!!!!!!!11111

I have more then 10 reasons why I don't like TLOS.... I would list them, but I don't want people to flame me (and I don't want a moderated message >.>).

EDIT: Oh crab cakes. I double posted... sorry about that. >.<
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 10:38:33 16/03/2010 by DarkCynder_543
spyro super fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#31 Posted: 13:34:57 16/03/2010
TLOS was kinda boring for me, DODT didnt take me long to finish, 5 hours and later i got down to 3 hours, and that was for a 100% complete
---
Kiyoteru Hiyama - "You're engulfed in a sorrowful melody, come and sleep now.
Hereafter, the beginning of a tragedy must be burned into your eyes."
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me