Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
My Spyro Game Idea [CLOSED]
ElectricDragons Ripto Gems: 1138
#1 Posted: 11:38:22 13/02/2010 | Topic Creator
this is my spyro game idea...

On the Start Menu, you will find:

New Game - Start a new game
Load Game - Play a saved game
Altlas - See what you collected in worlds, & more
Energy Pool - Upgrades breaths, combos, melee attacks, etc
Bonus - Collect eggs to get bonuses
Character Select - Collect Gem Clusters to unlock playable characters
Glitchs/Cheats - Collect 10 Eggs to unlock all the Cheats
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:44:46 14/02/2010 by ElectricDragons
Spyrobaby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4254
#2 Posted: 11:39:21 13/02/2010
Cool! Try not to copy me though, I see some resemblances....
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
#3 Posted: 11:40:30 13/02/2010 | Topic Creator
Uhm i just got ideas from you.. sorry for copying some. smilie
#4 Posted: 11:46:23 13/02/2010
That's ok smilie I'm glad you liked mine.
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
#5 Posted: 13:01:25 13/02/2010 | Topic Creator
So, click "New Game" then Spyro will be in the temple, and flies into the Dragon Realms, and hunter appears. He explans that all the eggs have been stolen, and Spyro to follow him. The game starts.

Dragon Realms
[User Posted Image] 900 Gems | [User Posted Image] 5 Eggs

Spyro follows him, but he gets lost. You go inside the temple, and there is a egg on top of the pool of visions. You jump and get it, and leave. (get more gems/eggs later.)

NOTE: You have all the breaths, but cannot do Wing shield. Must buy it for 10000 Gems.

Frosty Village
[User Posted Image] 900 Gems | [User Posted Image] 10 Eggs | [User Posted Image] 80 Blue Gem Clusters

More soon.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 03:34:47 14/02/2010 by ElectricDragons
#6 Posted: 13:22:01 13/02/2010
Hey, could I save the images of those eggs and gems to my computer?
---
#7 Posted: 01:56:58 14/02/2010 | Topic Creator
Sure you can take images! smilie
#8 Posted: 04:52:06 14/02/2010 | Topic Creator
Frosty Village
----------------------
Tasks

Visit Hunter
Collect Cluster
Open Gate
Go to Cynder
Retrieve Egg
Collect 8 Clusters
Destroy all Forcefields
Defeat Elemental Dragon
Activate Teleporter Spell
#9 Posted: 09:20:05 16/02/2010 | Topic Creator
Frosty Village

Starting Up:
First, go to Hunter to start the task. When you go near him, He will auto talk to you. He will explain what "Blue Gem Clusters" Are. Clusters are rare, You can unlock characters with different Abilitys, Unlock Rare Cheats, etc. Hunter hands you a Cluster, and yu move on. You move to the next task, then a gate shuts and blocks you're way. You have to figure how to open the gate. Spyro charges the gate, but it doesnt work. There are two Electricity Poles near the gate. Zap them, the gate will open.

While you open the gate, you will see Cynder in front of you. Talk to her, and She will explain what will happen. There are guards guarding a temple, and you have to stop them. Complete the task, retrieve an egg.
Go behind the temple, and theres a secret passage. Jump into the passage, and Horn dive. you will fall into the passage, and enter it. Its dark and you cant see. Its cause, you're still falling down! Learn you're hover ability, or you will fall down. Use the hover, and you jump into a tunnel. Go up few stairs, and you find you're behind the guards. charge them, then task complete. One of the guards drop an egg.pick it up.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me