Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > you beter read this for i wasted alot of time
Page 1 of 1
you beter read this for i wasted alot of time [CLOSED]
spyro glitcher Gold Sparx Gems: 2401
#1 Posted: 00:42:47 04/02/2010 | Topic Creator
all of that in one week want more post now

prolauge:spyro beats spyro x. spyro x yells"nooooo! you will paayyyy..."then he creates a rift then spyro fallows. meanwhile kirby does his"aha"thingy when a fruit appears.kirby then sucks in the fruit,and then he implodes

R.I.P. kirby

sonic is doin this

sly is danceing with carmelita when...

part 2 ...clockwerk 2 (a secret dople ganger of clockwerk released after clockwerks death) swoops in"target sly program comlies"swops in at sly.then carmeleta screams"noooo"sly turnd around astounded to see another clockwerk"no.".

Clowerk 2 nocked sly off the balkony the two flew tward the ground sly hopped of Clockwerk 2 , then sly jumped onto a flag pole."fwehw." sly sighed."are you ok"gapped carmeleta."sure i..."sly was stoped being hit by clockwerk 2.0.carmelita fallowed carmelita to the roof.

sonic stood atop the deathstar thingy "hellow sonic"sonic turned to see...

part3 an evil looking super sonic."i am nonic""are you from narnia or somthin"replyed sonic"what?no, im evil you!"retorted nonic"prepare for death"he then kills sonic."hi"sonic says to kirby."aha"kirby replies waveingto sonic. "hi im greg im hung over so bye and dont die again" greg introdoes himself.

"now im mad."sonic says going super sonic"lets dance."he continues.
nonic and sonic fly at one another

part 4 sonic and nonic ran side by side faster and faster throwing punches till they ran so fast they warped time/space

Clockwerk 2 flew at sly carmelita was on him and was sure to be killed.as she turned to see clockwerk moveing in she just gasped"slyyy!!!".He was now beetween the two."get away from herrr!!!"then his cane cracked explodeing into a rift.

part5 kirby stood atop a huge pillar of rock. he took a blue spiky fruit out and ate it."sonic kirrby"announced an announcer.he then jumped down and speed off through the desert.he then hit a shadow kirby."kirby?no it can't be"exclamed the dark kirby."the fruit it ... oh yeah greg."then darkirrby flashes back to drinking with greg."well im gona have tokill you again"then he teleports then he punches kirby down"ha you fail "braged darkirby .Then he took out a fruit that said 'chuck norris' on it,then ate it.

part 6 "where are we"spyro asked looking around. sonic and nonic lay panting whilts sly and carmelita batled clockwerk 2 . spyro x was nowhere to be seen.

"combat darkirby"then kirby and darkirby flew at one another it was on now.

part 7 an eirie sound tremoured "i am era the shadow of steel"screeched an aproaching snake like silver robot .
it then hit sonic clear off of his feet.spyro hopped on its back an dug in.nonic ran upto the ko'd sonic"pity you were sortta strong"braged nonic . he was then knocked clean off his feet by a punch"im not out yet"sonic confirmed he then ran straight up to meet nonic in mid air "se ya"said sonic kicking his clone into the ground .
spyro held on tight "aghhhh!!!you can't win dragon"

part8 : the sonics foght more and more"why help the shadow core"nonic questiond"the what?"asked sonic"an eliet group of dark warriors","you mean like the thing that attacked me?","why ye...ohhhh.so you don't work with era.i see. i am sorry"nonic then bowwed to his foe"all is forgiven. now what about him?"sonic asked pointing to era."we stop him."

part 9 :the two hedge hogs ran side by side."era must be stoped.","i agree.".era shook through thee air"release me dragon!","never!!!". the hedghogs sped up and hit era nocking him out of the sky.as spy r o hovered down era started to stir."we must stop him"demanded spyro."i will return"swore era traveling through a vortex of shadows.
"hiya spyro's my name.","im sonic","and im nonic","hey are you from narnia"quized spyro"nooo!!!!","we can socialize later sonic nonic help me stop the bird thing attacking that guy over there."

part10 :"slyyy!"paniked carmelita .sonic and nonic ran circles around clockwerk hiting him on every side.
spyro flew up and melted some of clockwerk2.0s armor.sly was outcontious in carmelita's arms.spyro finished off clockwerk2.0 with a head bash."carmelita. *cauphs* is that you?",asked the wiere sly

part 11 : hi i'm sly and this is my wife carmaleta fox"sly intro duced himself

"ahhhhh"yelled kirby knoking darkirkirby into the air. he was out of site then a flash came and a rock fell from the sky tohit kirby who gave a round house kick that shattered existence its self his kick shattered time its self."where are we",questioned darkirby.the others explained the dlima and how they had each arived there
"...and hey didn't i meet you before"finished sonic"uhh um hum"responded the puff ball.\

part 12 :"whaatt!!!!!!!"yelled a dark beast shakeing his castle"you loossst!!!!!!!!!"he continued"but sire they out powered me."era squemishly countered"get ready for terasonination","no! noo! noooo!","get tres and keza"

"this place ain't half bad without era"spyro proclaimed "hero's of speed,stealth,strength,and adaption your second test awaits"spoke a light being named litarin

part 13 : "tress my sssisster shall we attack","not yet keza first wed wait" said the tiger warrior

" what do you mean you stole my tooth brush !!!" screamed sonic,"well yeah i mealted kirbys",resonded spyro pinting to kirby who was at a tooth brush burial."why"cried kirbythen gets slaped by litran."if this keeps up well be here for months."a fight then broke out betwene sonic and spyro.claws and spykes flew."now ssssiss?","now."

part 14 : "death i smell"hinted tres .she then hoped out of the grass clawing at spyros tail and kicking sonic away."hisssssssss-eck..."keza got hit back into kirby's mouth by slys cane "its your end now!"yowled keza nonic and darkirby double teamed her.litran gapped as all 6 took them down with no effort.
nonic and sonic dug a hole kirby stored the dirt in his mouth. sly, darkirby, and carmelita pushed tres and keza in kirby emptied the mud then spyro headbashed the ground

"let us escape sssisss"keza convinced tres.they did as era and teleported

"you toooo!!!!!!"yellled the dark being again."terasonination!","get me moetos he is a real threat"
---
Toonami is comin' back! WOOP!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:07:31 05/02/2010 by spyro glitcher
spyro glitcher Gold Sparx Gems: 2401
#2 Posted: 01:57:57 12/02/2010 | Topic Creator
posteth
---
Toonami is comin' back! WOOP!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me