Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > My many Spyro game ideas
Page 1 of 1
My many Spyro game ideas [CLOSED]
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#1 Posted: 03:33:59 30/01/2010 | Topic Creator
NOTE! i have more. i cant be bothered typing them up right now though (since i cleaned my room 4 hours straight yesterday from boredom). also, since Starlight is Spyro's sister, all of these have something in common with The Legend of Starlight series.

here are some:

The Legends of Spyro: Forces of Time
The time force seals across the land are breaking. Spyro and Cynder need to figure out why someone did this and who. But can they find out in time before the final hours come? Spyro and Cynder go on an epic quest to stop Silvis (Refer to The Legend of Starlight series for more info)once and for all!

Spyro Destinies: Hunter's quest
Starlight (Refer to The Legend of Starlight series for more info)and Shade (Refer to The Legend of Starlight series for more info)tried to stop Malefor during the Darkest hour. But just as they left, he had more and more strength. This time, Hunter the cheeta has to try and restore peace to the lands of Malefor- but can he make it in time?

Shade's quest: Ally of Spyro
Shade (Refer to The Legend of Starlight series for more info)and Spyro never got along very well. This time, Everyone except them have been pulled into darkness by Pandora (Refer to The Legend of Starlight series for more info)and Malefor. Can they stop the darkness and rescue their friends in time, before they're stuck in darkness forever?

Spyro and Cynder: The breaking chains- Dark Spirits
Malefor and Pandora (Refer to The Legend of Starlight series for more info)have been defeated many times. But they can be freed as long as their spirits live. Can Spyro and Cynder weaken their spirits enough to allow Starlight (Refer to The Legend of Starlight series for more info)to defeat them in a prophocy called The Final Destiny?
Pinkdesi101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#2 Posted: 03:36:14 30/01/2010
cool! i like them!
---
...is this supposed to be my signature?
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#3 Posted: 05:28:31 31/01/2010 | Topic Creator
i'll make more tommorow
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me