Page 1 of 1
Mountion of Malefor [CLOSED]
Crush Gold Sparx Gems: 2812
#1 Posted: 19:45:39 28/11/2007 | Topic Creator
Are you going to walk in this level, or do you just fight in it, like in Convexity?
---
You can lie... *Smirks* But your bladder can't. Ha ha ha!
Quote: dark52
Dagnabbit.
Dragongyrl1000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1939
#2 Posted: 20:50:22 28/11/2007
Lots of fighting! And there may be some parts that you would get stuck on, cuz that's what happened to me before. But, at the same time, it's quite easy when you start upgrading your breaths.
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who do matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
#3 Posted: 20:54:06 28/11/2007 | Topic Creator
Okay. But did you find away to move on, when you got stuck?
---
Dagnabbit.
Zerodius Yellow Sparx Gems: 1194
#4 Posted: 22:08:00 28/11/2007
Convexity was just a platforming stage with no fighting and was extremely short.

Mountain of Malefor is an actual stage and is very long. It's divided into two parts: the mountain itself (main stage) and the Temple of Souls, where the final battle take place (although you technically begin at the Temple of Souls, the door to Gaul's chamber is locked, forcing you to take the looooooong way around the whole mountain. No way to pass it and as far as I know, there's no "door kung-fu" glitch to allow you to skip the whole stage, sorry).
#5 Posted: 22:24:15 28/11/2007
Quote: Crush

Yea, I did. I didn't use info on the computer or anything, I just never gave up. I'm not a quitter!
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who do matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#6 Posted: 02:25:22 29/11/2007
Malefor is a full fledged stage with a Mini-boss.

The Well of Souls is the peak of the mountain, and is your destination before facing your final challenge.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#7 Posted: 06:42:02 29/11/2007 | Topic Creator
Quote: Dragongyrl1000
Quote: Crush

Yea, I did. I didn't use info on the computer or anything, I just never gave up. I'm not a quitter!

Me neither.
---
Dagnabbit.
Brazilian Spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3675
#8 Posted: 13:27:37 29/11/2007
Quote: Zerodius
...there's no "door kung-fu" glitch to allow you to skip the whole stage, sorry)....

when is this "door kungfu" is able at some dorr?
---
K-Tec, my blog about technology and Royal Bounty, my story about assassins.
Zerodius Yellow Sparx Gems: 1194
#9 Posted: 15:08:18 29/11/2007
"Door kung-fu" is a term referring to abusing the automatic movements that occur when attacking in some games in order to clip through solid objects such as walls and doors.

This type of glitch is especially famous in Phantasy Star Online, which allow you to pass through solid doors that are supposed to be opened via pressing multiple switches (which imply bringing a full party). Using such a glitch, one can get by those doors even if you're in single-player, offline mode, on your own.

Those glitches are commonly used to bypass puzzles, skip entire sequences, and access normally locked areas. When mastered, "door kung-fu" can truly break games, allowing you to skip massive sections of stages or even entire sections of a game. As such, this type of glitch is usually banned from speed-runs and other gameplay videos.

The "swim through air" glitch in the Spyro serie is a varient of the "door kung-fu", abusing Spyro's weird hit box fluctuations in order to clip through solid objects and thus, eventually, fool the game into thinking that Spyro is permanently inside of water.
Last edited at 15:11:12 29/11/2007 by Zerodius
SilverDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#10 Posted: 18:12:10 01/12/2007
Hey Crush, where you are now in this game?
---
https://dragcave.net/user/Makatootie
Brazilian Spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3675
#11 Posted: 18:56:18 01/12/2007
hum, right, just to know, is this able at some part of TEN? *preparing an evil plan**
---
K-Tec, my blog about technology and Royal Bounty, my story about assassins.
#12 Posted: 20:37:38 01/12/2007 | Topic Creator
Quote: SilverDragon
Hey Crush, where you are now in this game?

In the beginning of Ancient Groove.
---
Dagnabbit.
#13 Posted: 20:56:44 01/12/2007
You are? Well, if you need help, then you can ask me! Cuz I already beat this game like twice now, and it's starting to get sooooo easy! I hope they make prt 3 much longer and harder! I like challenging games!
---
#14 Posted: 08:35:52 02/12/2007 | Topic Creator
I had get longer then that, before I got my memory card. It because I am on vacation and I don't have my PS2 with me, or else, I would had got longer then that. But thanks anywaysmilie
---
Dagnabbit.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me