First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Cynder should have been.... [CLOSED]
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#51 Posted: 23:11:02 05/06/2010
Spyroo is right.

@furyspyro101: That's actually the point. Many people are opposed to SxC, and if they were bro and sis, SxC would not exist because Spyro is a kid's game and parents would see a problem with brothers and sisters dating and such.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
furyspyro101 Red Sparx Gems: 41
#52 Posted: 06:41:51 06/06/2010
u never know there might be a new game were spyro and cinder are in L.O.V.E!
---
sos i havent been on this foer a wile
#53 Posted: 16:48:06 06/06/2010
God I hope not.
---
DarkCynder10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3346
#54 Posted: 01:19:42 07/06/2010
THAT WOULD BE FRIGGN' AWESOME!!! smilie
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
Zackeio Yellow Sparx Gems: 1733
#55 Posted: 03:02:49 07/06/2010
Quote: furyspyro101
u never know there might be a new game were spyro and cinder are in L.O.V.E!

Ugh smilie . . . maybe if TLOS was written better and it wasn't shoved down my throat I wouldn't mind. Don't know why but I got the feeling that people, or in this case in the LOS universe, think that love is nothing more than a feeling... If that's the case, then please, please, drop that idea of having Gary ( ← smilie ) and Mary ( ← smilie ) fall in love with each other.

Call me old school, but Love goes far beyond than just a simple feeling, it's an action(s).

Sacrificing your time/money/valuables for someone, being patient with someone, showing kindness to someone, not boasting or holding mistakes against someone, not forsaking, not seeking for selfish desires (not doing this for ones own benefit), preserving, and encouraging someone. . . that's love...

I may be missing a few in there, but that's what the B.I.B.L.E. says... Show me that, or more than that in a Spyro game, instead of this mushy goo-goo stuff, or Star-crossed Lovers nonsense, then I might reconsider smilie .

Belief or disbelief is your choice, my reasoning is not to persuade nor to impose, but perhaps shed some light on a subject that's not been seen for awhile smilie . . .
---
Everyday that you wake up . . . is a good day.
My Gallery
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#56 Posted: 09:47:43 07/06/2010
Yes, you're right Zackeio!
I just wish they made them bro and sis!
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#57 Posted: 11:55:39 07/06/2010
I agree with Zackeio. What he said would make it more believeable, but I feel that would consume alot of the game, and I can't see a romance story in a beat em up being much fun.
---
Zackeio Yellow Sparx Gems: 1733
#58 Posted: 19:35:02 07/06/2010
If it were on the sidelines and they gave us subtle cues on their realtionship then it could work. It all depends on how well its written and how well they can tie in it within the right moment.

As the saying goes "Timing is everything" . Time it badly and it will just be another "GAAAAAHHHH - GLARRAGHAH - " fest of crappy writing.

Beat'em ups can have romance, just not the kind of romance like Romeo and Juliet, the hero/heroines will have strong feelings and perception on their love interest that it will make them reconsider their actions or go about doing something different to save/protect or overall act differently when they are around.

The two characters will probably think outside of just feelings, and start really thinking about their "significant other" well being... even if that means driving them away, or fighting against them to save them from a very cruel fate (IE Mary ( ← smilie ) turning evil again could have sent Gary (← smilie ) in a very uncontrollable rage against Malefor for doing such a heartless trick).

But that's all just speculating there. I doubt that will see anything like I just said in a Spyro game, let alone it being good smilie .

Oh BTW SpyroLUVA . . . that icon of yours smilie
adorable smilie
---
Everyday that you wake up . . . is a good day.
My Gallery
crazyspyrofan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1042
#59 Posted: 12:46:12 17/06/2010
I could go into a big,long rant right now,but that would start an arguement and I dont feel like having one at the moment.So I'll keep this short and simple.I dont like the Spyro and Cynder being siblings idea becuase:
1.I like SpyroXCynder(I could live without it though)
2.I think It would only add fuel to the flames.IMHO
---
"This twisted game needs to be reset,"-Solo Wing Pixy,Ace Combat Zero.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me