Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4
a demon's life in Heaven. [CLOSED]
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#101 Posted: 16:29:38 27/01/2010 | Topic Creator
thanks.
spyro super fan Emerald Sparx Gems: 3096
#102 Posted: 16:57:48 27/01/2010
good chapter
---
Kiyoteru Hiyama - "You're engulfed in a sorrowful melody, come and sleep now.
Hereafter, the beginning of a tragedy must be burned into your eyes."
#103 Posted: 23:26:16 27/01/2010 | Topic Creator
thanks,

Chapter 26,

Deumos lead Vepar outside and they went towards a building. they went inside the building and it was full of swords and weapons. Deumos grabbed a belt.

Deumos: "here put this on."

Vepar put it on.

Deumos grabbed a small sword and gave it to Vepar.

Deumos: "have those angels taught you how to use a sword?"

Vepar: "no. Jesus forbade me to use one."

Deumos: "he takes that peace thing too seriously. i'll teach you how to use it. follow me."

Vepar followed Deumos out of the building and into a much larger one. there were some young demons training with Asmoday and Bael.

Deumos: "hey Asmoday. come here."

Asmoday came over.

Deumos: "i'll teach those young demons. you teach Vepar the basics of sword fighting."

Deumos went to the group of demons,

Asmoday: "ok Vepar try to hit me with your sword."

Vepar swung his sword at Asmoday but he quickly pulled out his sword and knocked Vepar's right out of his hand.

Asmoday: "you've got a lot to learn. pick up your sword."

Vepar picked up his sword and walked back over to Asmoday.

Asmoday: "mimic what i do."

Asmoday swung his sword in many directions in the air. Vepar does the same but accidentally lets go of the sword on the last swing. the sword nearly hits Asmoday. he dodges and the sword hit the ground. he looks at Vepar.

Asmoday: "you could have injured me! hasn't anyone ever taught you how to hold a sword!?"

Vepar picks up his sword.

Vepar: "no..."

Asmoday: "oh yeah that's because you lived with that peaceful tyrant. alright let's try this again."

Asmoday swung his sword through the air and finished off with a stab. Vepar did the same.

Asmoday: "good. let's try that a few more times."

they did a series of different sword attacks in the air for about an hour.

Asmoday: "ok i think you're ready. knock the sword out of my hand."

Vepar swung his sword several times and hit Asmoday's sword, but his sword only moved when it was hit.

Asmoday: "try to hit more towards the handle of the sword."

Vepar did that and Asmoday's sword went flying out of his hand. Asmoday went and picked up his sword.

Asmoday: "good. now let's practice that a bit more, but this time i'll be trying to knock your sword away."

Vepar swung the sword but Asmoday dodged and knocks Vepar's sword away.

Asmoday: "let's try again."

Vepar picks up his sword, Asmoday swung his sword at Vepar, he dodged and hit Asmoday's sword out of his hand.

Asmoday: "good now let's keep practicing that."

they practiced that for an hour. Vepar was successful almost every time.

Asmoday: "i'm impressed of your fighting skills. you improved a lot. now i'll teach you how to block with your sword."

Asmoday did several shielding maneuvers with the sword, Vepar mimicked him.

In Heaven,

Jesus was looking into Vepar's book and reading everything that was currently happening with Vepar.

Jesus: "they're teaching him how to sword fight... oh how quickly he's lost everything i taught him."

Jesus closed the book, the book disappeared.

next chapter coming tomorrow.
Solister Gold Sparx Gems: 2478
#104 Posted: 21:02:01 28/01/2010
Good chapter smilie
---
Heavy: MEDIC!
Medic: NO!
smilie
darkfurydragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3312
#105 Posted: 21:34:19 28/01/2010
I like it.

Sorry for not reading it earlier...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:34:43 28/01/2010 by darkfurydragon
#106 Posted: 21:56:46 28/01/2010 | Topic Creator
that's ok.

Chapter 27,

a few minutes later in Heaven,

Appoloin came into the Temple.

Appoloin: "Master please change me back into an angel. i can't live life as a demon. people keep making fun of me."

Jesus: "can you ever think of anyone else besides yourself?"

Appoloin: "yes..."

Jesus: "come here."

Appoloin walks over to Jesus.

Jesus: "i know it was you who helped Vepar get to hell."

Appoloin steps back.

Jesus: "stay. i have something to show you. come closer."

Appoloin comes closer, a book appears floating in front of him, the book had Vepar's name written on it. the book opened up to a page.

Jesus: "read it."

Appoloin reads the page. he looks up at Jesus.

Appoloin: "so?... Vepar is learning how to fight with swords. what's the problem?"

the book slams shut near Appoloin's face, he steps back a little and the book disappears.

Jesus: "i'll tell you what the problem is... Vepar is learning how to fight against us. he thinks that i killed his parents and now he wants revenge."

Appoloin: "he is where he was meant to be. he is with his own kind and out of our lives."

Jesus: "do you really hate Vepar that much?"

Appoloin: "yes. i'm glad he's gone. now may you turn me back into an angel?"

Jesus: "no!... i'll keep you a demon until you learn some manners."

Appoloin walks away frustrated.

Jesus: "let's see what's happening to Vepar now..."

the book appears on Jesus' lap and he opened it.

#107 Posted: 23:35:27 28/01/2010
Good chapter smilie
---
smilie
#108 Posted: 05:44:45 29/01/2010
appolion still hasnt learned his lesson
---
#109 Posted: 22:39:20 29/01/2010 | Topic Creator
no he has not.

Chapter 28,

In hell,

Asmoday: "alright Vepar let's put those blocking moves to the test. i'm going to attack you and you're going to block my attacks... if you get hurt it's not my fault."

Asmoday attempts to hit Vepar with his sword several times, Vepar blocks every hit, but he gets cut on the shoulder, Vepar screams in pain and falls to the ground clutching his shoulder in pain, he cries in pain. Deumos comes over.

Deumos: "Asmoday! what did you do!?"

Asmoday: "i was teaching him how to block and i was testing his skill and then he got hurt."

Deumos crouches down and picks Vepar up into her arms.

Deumos: "Asmoday he's just a child. you have to take things slow with children."

Deumos walks out of the building with Vepar. she heals Vepar magically

Deumos: "is that better child?"

Vepar: "yes... thank you."

they see lucifer walking towards them, lucifer sees them and walks up to them.

lucifer: "Deumos why are you holding him in your arms!?"

Deumos: "he got hurt during training."

lucifer: "a little pain is good for the little demon. take him back in that training room and train him!"

Deumos: "yes master."

Deumos goes back into the training room with Vepar. she puts Vepar down on the ground.

Deumos: "get your sword out."

Vepar picks up his sword.

Deumos: "i'm going to teach you how to use a shield. wait here."

Deumos walks over to Bael.

Deumos: "do you have an extra shield?"

Bael gives her a small shield. Deumos takes it and walks over to Vepar.

Deumos: "here."

she gives Vepar the shield.

Deumos: "put your sword away."

Vepar puts his sword away.

Deumos: "now hold the shield in front of you and block my attacks."

Deumos swung her sword several times at Vepar, he blocks every attack with the shield. this goes on for half an hour.

Deumos: "alright we can stop. it's getting late."

Deumos puts her sword away. Vepar drops the shield.

Deumos: "come on let's go."

Deumos walks out of the building, Vepar follows her. they went into lucifer's lair and they walked into a long large room filled with slabs of rock which were beds and on these many rock beds were demon children sleeping on them. Deumos looked towards an empty bed.

Deumos: "you can sleep there."

Vepar: "ok... good night."

Deumos left the room, Vepar walked over to the rock bed and lays down on it. it was very uncomfortable but he managed to sleep because he was exhausted from the training.

#110 Posted: 23:20:10 29/01/2010
Good chapter smilie
---
smilie
#111 Posted: 16:07:55 30/01/2010 | Topic Creator
thanks,

Chapter 29,

In Heaven,

Angie, Angelo and Angela are all in their home sitting at a table with all sorts of food on it, they had just finished saying grace and were eating, Angela noticed that Angie was barely eating anything.

Angela: "Angie why aren't you eating anything?"

Angie: "i'm just worried about Vepar... may i be excused?"

Angela: "of course."

Angie got up and went outside. she walked around Heaven thinking about all the wonderful times she had with Vepar. she looked up at the sky and remembered the first time she and Vepar flew together through the clouds. she walked towards the playground and remembered all the times she and Vepar played together. she reached into the pocket of her robe and pulled out the flower Vepar had given her. the flower was still as beautiful as the day Vepar gave it to her 5 years ago.

Angie: "oh Vepar... why did you have to leave?"

a tear came down her cheek and fell onto the flower. she wipes the tears from her eyes with the sleeve of her robe. she puts the flower back into her pocket. she walks into the city. she stops in front of the Temple and she remembers all the times she and Vepar met there and she remembers all the times they prayed together in the Temple. she walked into the Temple, she walks up to Jesus and saw Jesus reading Vepar's book.

Angie: "oh i'm sorry for interrupting you Master."

Jesus looks at her.

Jesus: "no you're not interrupting anything. i was just seeing what is happening to Vepar."

Angie: "what is happening to him?"

Jesus: "he's learning how to fight. he got hurt in training."

Angie: "is he alright?"

Jesus: "yes he's fine, but all that training wore him out and he's asleep now."

Angie: "do you think he will come back to Heaven?"

Jesus: "yes... he'll come back..."

Angie: "do you think he still cares about me?"

Jesus: "of course. he has no quarrel with you..."

Angie: "may i pray that he comes back?"

Jesus: "you are always welcome to."

Angie kneels down and starts to pray.

In hell,

Vepar was laying on the bed awake. he was thinking about Angie, he still cared about her and wanted no harm to come to her.

Vepar: "i wonder if she cares enough about me to join me in trying to take revenge on Jesus... no she's too loyal to him... but if she cared about me she would help me..."

Vepar just starred at the ceiling remembering all the fun times he had with Angie.

#112 Posted: 21:09:10 30/01/2010
Good chapter smilie
---
smilie
#113 Posted: 22:46:09 31/01/2010 | Topic Creator
thanks,

Chapter 30,

the next morning in hell,

Vepar woke up everyone else was still sleeping, suddenly lucifer barged into the room.

lucifer: "everyone wake up!"

every demon child awoke and got off their beds. Vepar got off his bed too.

lucifer: "i'm going to take all of you on a trip. follow me!"

lucifer walks out of the room, everyone follows him, he walked out of the building and to a smaller building, everyone followed him, he stopped in front of the entrance.

lucifer: "children this is the torture chamber. you do not want to go in here. it's a place of punishment that you shall receive if you disobey me or if you fail me."

the children looked frightened. lucifer smirked at them.

lucifer: "i'm going to show you what happens in here. follow me!"

lucifer went into the chamber, the children followed him, the children looked around the chamber, there were chains hanging on the walls there were instruments of torture on the walls and laying around on the ground. there were some metal tables with chins hanging down from them. there were some cells there too. lucifer walks over to a cell with a chained demon inside of it.

lucifer: "well Buer it's time for your punishment."

Buer: "please master. have mercy.... i'm sorry i lead many demons to their deaths in Heaven."

lucifer opened the cell and walked up to Buer,

lucifer: "this is the last time you'll ever fail me!"

lucifer dragged Buer out of the cell and chained him on a table. lucifer turned and looked at the children.

lucifer: "remember this children if you fail me or show any weakness you'll be in the same position as Buer."

the children looked worried and scared. Vepar was at the back of the group watching everything. lucifer turned towards Buer.

lucifer: "someone get me a whip!"

a demon child grabbed a whip and gave it to lucifer.

lucifer: "now children pay close attention."

lucifer started to whip Buer, Buer screamed loudly. some of the children looked away in horror.

lucifer: "children!.... watch closely!"

the children continued watching, Vepar couldn't believe what he was seeing. lucifer breathed fire all over Buer's back and wings, Buer's screams was the only sound in the chamber. lucifer ripped Buer's wings with his claws. Buer's wings were completely torn. Buer sobbed in pain.

lucifer: "that's right Buer suffer!!"

lucifer claws Buer's back creating deep wounds. Buer screamed in pain. the children gasped and looked away. Vepar was horrified by what he was witnessing.

lucifer: "CHILDREN!..... keep watching or else you'll be next in Buer's position!"

the children slowly looked towards Buer. he was covered with blood and berating heavily. lucifer unchained Buer and chained him on the same table, Buer was laying on his back. lucifer grabbed a small knife and heated it up with his fire breath. lucifer stabs Buer several times with the hot knife in several different places. Buer screams in pain. lucifer stops stabbing him. lucifer got a vile of acid and pours it all over Buer's stab wounds. buer screams in horrible pain, lucifer unchains Buer from the table. lucifer turns toward the group of children. everyone has the expression of fear on their faces.

lucifer: "the same thing will happen to you if you upset me in any way!"

Buer: "leave the children alone.... what have they done to upset you?"

lucifer turns around and hits Buer off the table with his tail.

lucifer: "don't you EVER tell me what to do!!"

lucifer turns back toward the children, they flinched in fear.

lucifer: "all of you go and train!"

everyone left. Vepar looked back at Buer who was laying on the floor. Vepar went with the other children to the training room.

Buer: "lucifer.... you have no right to harm those children..."

lucifer: "i have every right to do whatever i want to them!! and there's nothing you can do to stop me!... and how dare you talk to me like that!"

lucifer claws at Buer and breathes fire on him.

lucifer: "that'll teach you to disrespect me!"

lucifer left the chamber, Buer was laying on the floor covered with blood and burn marks...

#114 Posted: 05:24:52 01/02/2010
to me it seems like buer has learnt that lucifer is not someone to trust, sounds more like buer is going to convert soon
---
#115 Posted: 07:06:00 01/02/2010
Oh dear D8
Good chapter smilie
---
smilie
#116 Posted: 22:15:33 01/02/2010 | Topic Creator
yeah, thanks,

Chapter 31,

Buer layed there for a few minutes, he tried to get up, but he fell onto the ground hard. Buer groaned in pain, he lost a lot of blood. he looked over and saw a long metal rod on the ground he grabbed it and used it to help himself get up, he limped out of the torture chamber using the rod as a walking stick.

Buer: "i can't stay in hell anymore... i have got to go back to Heaven..."

Buer limps toward Heaven. he was still losing blood and he was in pain. every agonizing step he took made him weaker. he got to Heaven's gates, he walked into Heaven still very weak. he walked towards the city, no one was around , he looked around nervously and struggled to walk. suddenly an angel dove down onto him and pinned him to the ground. Buer screams in pain. Buer looks at the angel and recognizes him.

Buer: "Angelo?"

Angelo: "yeah it's me. why have you come here!?"

Buer: ".... Angelo i made a mistake going against God... please let me go i'm weak and i want to see Jesus..."

Angelo: "you'll see him alright and he'll probably throw you into the fiery pit of hell for what you did."

Buer: "...please Angelo... tell him to have mercy on me... i want to come back to Heaven..."

Angelo chained Buer's hands behind his back and stood him up.

Angelo: "walk."

Angelo pushed Buer a bit and he began to walk towards the Temple. they walked into the Temple. Buer saw Jesus and Buer stopped walking. he felt Angelo push him closer to Jesus and Buer fell to his knees in front of Jesus. Buer began to cry.

Buer: "please Jesus forgive me... i'm sorry for everything i've done against you... i'm so sorry..."

Buer bowed down in front of Jesus and cried. Angelo stood there indifferent of his brothers tears.

Angel: "should i throw him in the large fire pit near the bottom of hell Master?"

Jesus: "no."

Angelo: "oh do you want to punish him some other way?"

Jesus: "no."

Angelo: "do you want me to kill him quickly then?"

Jesus: "no!..."

Jesus looked down at Buer who was sobbing heavily.

Buer: "i know i deserve to be punished for my crimes against you..."

Jesus: "Angelo..."

Angelo: "yes Master?"

Jesus: "release Buer from his chains..."

Angelo: "pardon?"

Jesus: "i said release Buer from the chains."

Angelo unchained Buer.

Jesus: "now go and get a clean robe."

Angelo left the Temple. Buer just stayed in a bowing position, Jesus touched Buer's shoulder and he was healed, he got all of his energy back and his wings were healed.

Buer: "thank you Master... thank you."

Buer got in a kneeling position, he took Jesus' hand and kissed it. Buer let go of his hand and bowed down in front of him. Angelo came back into the Temple carrying a white robe.

Angelo: "what is the robe for Master?"

Jesus: "take the robe and put it on Buer."

Angelo: "you... you're going to let him back into Heaven?"

Jesus nodded.

Angelo: "remember all the horrible sins he commuted against you?"

Jesus: "yes... but i have forgiven him... now do as i say and put the robe on him."

Angelo dropped the robe near Buer.

Angelo: "he can put it on himself."

Jesus: "how can you disobey my orders and be so rube?"

Buer got in a kneeling position.

Buer: "it's alright Master.... i can dress myself."

Buer got the robe and put it on.

Jesus: "Angelo you'll be Buer's bodyguard. there's bound to be some angels that will try to attack him."

Angelo: "why should i defend him? he can take care of himself."

Jesus: "Angelo protect him. you'll learn to love him again once you spend time with him."

Angelo: "fine... but does he have to live in my home too?"

Jesus: "your home is huge. i'm sue you'll find some space."

Angelo: "fine... come on Buer."

Buer: "you can come back for me later... i'm going to stay here and worship."

Angelo walked out of the Temple. Buer bowed down to Jesus. Buer was happy to be in Heaven...

next chapter coming tomorrow... or the day after tomorrow.
#117 Posted: 08:50:32 02/02/2010
Good chapter smilie
---
smilie
#118 Posted: 20:03:09 03/02/2010 | Topic Creator
thanks,

Chapter 32,

Buer spent a few minutes praying.

Jesus: "Buer would you like to be turned into an angel again?"

Buer: "yes Master... thank you."

just then Appoloin walks in the Temple.

Appoloin: "oh i see. you're going to just turn him back into an angel! but what about me? i deserve to be transformed into an angel!"

Jesus: "Appoloin Buer was a demon for thousands of years."

Appoloin: "so?"

Jesus: "he repented for his sins and you're just complaining."

Appoloin: "well why don't you turn me into an angel now?"

Jesus: "because you have not apologized for upsetting me. say you're sorry and i'll gladly turn you into an angel."

Appoloin: "apologize? all i did was say the truth. i don't need to repent."

Jesus: "fine then i'll just keep you as a demon until you do... Buer stand up."

Buer stands, he is then engulfed in a flash of light and turned into an angel.

Buer: "thank you Master."

Appoloin: "oh shut up! at least you're satisfied. yet i am still a hideous demon like that good for nothing traitor Vepar!"

Jesus: "Appoloin!... may i remind you that i still love Vepar. and the only reason i turned Buer into an angel is because he repented of his sins."

Appoloin: "i'm not a sinful being like those demons! i'm a Heavenly angel. i'm good. i'm sinless. and if you can't realize i'm better than Vepar than you're imperfect!"

Jesus: "how dare you insult me like that?"

Appoloin: "because it's true."

Appoloin was engulfed in a flash of light and he was transformed back into an angel, but he realized he was inside a building in hell.

Appoloin: "where am i?"

suddenly Asmoday and Bael walked in and saw Appoloin.

Asmoday: "oh look Bael a little angel has found his way right inside the torture chamber."

Bael: "are we gonna torture him Asmoday?"

Asmoday: "no Bael we're gonna send him back to Heaven. of course we're gonna torture him!"

Appoloin tried to sneak away, but Asmoday grabbed him and picked him up by the back of his robe. Appoloin looked frightened.

Bael: "how are we gonna hurt him Asmoday?"

Asmoday: "well Bael there's plenty of ways to do it. we could burn him, we could whip him, we could skin him alive or drop him in a vat of acid. but i think i know the perfect way to torture him."

Asmoday walked over to a large metal create and dropped Appoloin in and closed the create, Asmoday picked up the create and pit it into a small pit of fire. the create got burning hot, Appoloin screams in pain and tries to get out, the metal was burning his feet, he fell onto his back and cried in pain as his back and wings were burned. Asmoday and Bael laughed when they heard the screaming and crying,

Appoloin: "Master! i'm sorry! please.... help me!.... i'm sorry!"

Appoloin was engulfed in a flash of light and he was in the Temple in front of Jesus.

Jesus: "do you repent of your sins?"

Appoloin: "yes. i'm sorry for offending you."

Jesus: "your apology is accepted. are you also sorry for being mean to Vepar?"

Appoloin: "yes... i am sorry."

Jesus: "good... now don't sin again."

Appoloin: "i won't Master."

Jesus: "good... now you may leave if you wish."

Appoloin: "can i worship you to make up for my sins?"

Jesus: "yes..."

Appoloin bows down and starts to pray.

next chapter coming tomorrow
#119 Posted: 20:07:35 03/02/2010
finaly! appoloin realised his sins
---
#120 Posted: 20:10:49 03/02/2010 | Topic Creator
yep...
MinM20 Blue Sparx Gems: 543
#121 Posted: 20:16:26 03/02/2010
WOW!
That last part was a little funny, but I'm glad Appolion repented.
---
I am as old as Budda, I am as young as Confusius~MniM
You cannot escape from it. You chose your path, and that is the path you are destined to folow~MinM
#122 Posted: 20:19:35 03/02/2010 | Topic Creator
yeah...
#123 Posted: 22:40:48 03/02/2010
Finally, Appoloin has realised what he was doing
---
smilie
#124 Posted: 23:58:34 04/02/2010 | Topic Creator
thanks,

Chapter 33,

5 years later,

Appoloin grew holier and tried his hardest not to sin, Buer adapted to being in Heaven with the help of Angelo, Angie missed Vepar and kept praying for his return, Vepar continued his training and his need for revenge grew as he learned how to do battle. he was a fast learner.

In hell,

Vepar is training with Asmoday when lucifer enters the training room,

lucifer: "how is the training going?"

Asmoday: "master it's going very well, Vepar and the others are learning very fast."

lucifer: "good. i think they're ready for their first assignment. bring them to my lair shortly."

lucifer leaves the training room.

Asmoday, Deumos and Bael gathered all the demon children and took them to lucifer's lair, lucifer came out of the lair and looked at the children.

lucifer: "today will be the day where you prove yourselves. it is time to test out your training... Asmoday, Deumos, Bael get them into some armor."

the 3 demons took the children into the armory and had them put on armor, lucifer walked in the armory.

lucifer: "follow me!"

everyone follows, lucifer walks towards the gates of Heaven and stops in front of them.

lucifer: "there is a group of angel children being trained in combat your mission is to go to their training room and slaughter every last young angel you find! Asmoday, Deumos and Bael will go with you... failure is not an option! any demon that does not have blood on their swords will be punished mercilessly! now go!"

Asmoday, Deumos and Bael lead them into Heaven. everyone was very tense and cautous. they went towards a large building outside the city. the building had a glass dome on it. every demon flew up and landed on that dome, they saw young angels training inside, Asmoday saw that Michael was with the young angels.

Asmoday: "Deumos, Bael, we are going to attack Michael, and you young demons go for the angels."

Asmoday broke through the glass.

Asmoday: "attack!!"

the glass dome was shattered as the young demons poured into the building, the young angels screamed in fear and started to panic. Michael took out his sword.

Michael: "don't panic everyone! remember what you were taught and use it!"

Asmoday, Deumos and Bael went at Michael. the young demons went for the angels. most angels were unprepared and got killed, some angels put up a fight and wounded some demons but the angels were outnumbered and killed off. Vepar saw Apploin and pinned him to the ground, he was about ready to stab his sword into him.

Appoloin: "Vepar wait!.... i'm sorry for everything i did!... i'm sorry for hurting you!.... please don't impale me!!"

Vepar: "...what?"

Appoloin: "i... i said i was sorry..."

an angel knocked Vepar off of Appoloin, Appoloin flew out of the building, Vepar got up and stabbed the angel in the chest killing it. Michael was being overpowered by the 3 demons and had to retreat. the battle was over. there were many bodies of dead angels laying on the flood, blood splattered everywhere, the blood of the angels covered the swords of all the young demons.

Bael: "the master will be pleased."

Deumos: "yes... now let's go back to hell."

all the demons flew out of the building, and back to hell. they went to lucifer's lair. lucifer came out of the lair and looked at the demons.

lucifer: "well done children... well done."

lucifer looked at Asmoday, Deumos and Bael.

lucifer: "what about you 3! why didn't you kill any angels!?"

Deumos: "we tried to kill Micheal but he escaped."

lucifer: "that's your excuse!?... all 3 of you go to the torture chamber!!"

Bael: "but master-..."

lucifer: "NOW!!"

the 3 demons walked towards the chamber. lucifer followed them.

In Heaven,

Michael flew into the Temple and runs up to Jesus, Michael kneels in front of him.

Michael: "Master... the young angels i was training... they were ambushed by demons.... there was nothing i could do because i was fighting 3 adult demons..."

Jesus: "...all the angels are dead?"

Michael: "yes Master.... they were killed by young demons... i'm sorry i couldn't defend them..."

Jesus: "wait here, i'll bring the young angels back to life."

Jesus disappears and reappears in the training room, he looks around and sees all the lifeless bodies of the young angels, a great light fills the room and all the angels are brought back to life...

Observer Ripto Gems: 2225
#125 Posted: 14:49:31 06/02/2010
Poor demons...
#126 Posted: 14:51:58 06/02/2010 | Topic Creator
yeah... even i feel a little sorry for them.
#127 Posted: 15:31:12 06/02/2010
Quote: torok
yeah... even i feel a little sorry for them.

That's a step in the right direction...
#128 Posted: 16:10:53 06/02/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter 34,

In hell,

Deumos, Asmoday and Bael walked inside the torture chamber, lucifer and 2 other demons chained them to tables,

lucifer: "you 2 can torture Deumos and Bael anyway you want. i'll punish Asmoday myself..."

the 2 demons got out heated metal rods and burned Deumos and Bael, they were screaming for mercy but received none. Asmoday looks at lucifer.

Asmoday: "...please have mercy.... we tried our best... please don't punish me..."

lucifer: "your best did not please me!"

lucifer burned Asmoday's back, Asmoday screams in pain... Deumos and Bael were now being whipped mercilessly by the demons... lucifer got out a vile of acid and poured it on Asmoday's back. Asmoday screams and sobs in pain... Deumos and Bael had acid poured on them as well... lucifer smiled when he heard their cries...

lucifer: "put them all into the chamber of scorpions!"

the demons unchained Deumos and Bael and threw them into another room, lucifer took Asmoday and threw him into that same room.

lucifer: "have fun in here."

lucifer shut the door. the 3 demons were still chained up and they couldn't move, many scorpion appeared in the room and crawled all over them stinging them constantly, they screamed in pain. this went on for about an hour. the scorpions disappeared, lucifer opened the door.

lucifer: "you 3 are free to go. i hope you learned your lesson!"

the chains from around them disappeared.

Deumos: "aren't you going to heal us?"

lucifer: "heal on your own!"

Bael: "please master... it hurts..."

lucifer: "NO!... if you beg me to heal you one more time you'll all be spending the night chained at the bottom of a pit of fire!"

Asmoday: "... no please have mercy... we'll shut up right now..."

lucifer: "good... now get out of here unless you want to be tortured some more..."

they got up and slowly limped out of the room, Asmoday looks back at lucifer.

Asmoday: "...please heal us master..."

lucifer: "i said GET THE **** OUT OF HERE BEFORE I LOOSE CONTROL AND BEAT ALL OF YOU TO DEATH!!!"

the 3 demons limped out of the torture chamber as quickly as posible. they went to their room in lucifer's lair. they sat down on thier beds.

Deumos: "guys i don't know about you but i don't want to live in hell anymore."

Asmoday: "yeah me neither... but where can we go?"

Bael: "...Heaven?"

Asmoday: "Bael did one of those scorpions sting you in your brain or something?... there's no way we're going to be let back into Heaven."

Deumos: "wait Bael may be on to something... if Jesus is as merciful as the humans keep saying he is then he'll let us back into Heaven."

Asmoday: "what is he doesn't?"

Deumos: "if we beg him to i bet he will."

Bael: "yeah let's go back."

Asmoday: "alright i'll take my chances."

the 3 demons walked out of lucifer's lair and towards the gates of Heaven, they stopped in front of the gates.

Deumos: "well guys this is it... are you ready?"

Asmoday: "...yes and i'm scared..."

Bael: "let's go..."

the 3 demons walked into Heaven. they looked around at the beautiful flowers and the sparkling grass and the clear blue sky. they walked together toward the city.

#129 Posted: 17:05:48 06/02/2010
looks like lucifer isnt that good at keeping demons under his command, atleast not now
---
#130 Posted: 18:16:46 06/02/2010 | Topic Creator
well at least he kept them under his command for the thousands of years.
#131 Posted: 21:42:21 06/02/2010
Good chapters smilie
---
smilie
#132 Posted: 15:45:57 07/02/2010 | Topic Creator
thanks,

Chapter 35,

Asmoday, Deumos and Bael walked towards the city, they were in horrible pain. Deumos fell to the ground.

Asmoday: "come on Deumos. we're almost there."

Deumos: "just go.... go without me... i'm slowing you down..."

Asmoday: "no chance..."

Asmoday helped Deumos stand, Bael and Asmoday helped Deumos walk towards the city. suddenly 2 angels landed in front of them, the angels were Michael and Gabriel. the angels took out their swords.

Michael: "don't go any farther demons!"

Bael got out his sword.

Asmoday: "Bael!!.... put the sword down!"

Bael dropped his sword.

Asmoday: "Michael, Gabriel... please we need to see Jesus... we want to come back to Heaven... we don't want to fight..."

Gabriel: "should we trust them?"

Michael: "the Master will know if they are telling the truth... but we can't take any chances with these 3... chain them up..."

chains appeared in Gabriel's hands.

Asmoday: "we surrender..."

Asmoday held out his hands, Gabriel shacked Asmoday's hands together, he did the same to Deumos and Bael. there was a long chain attached to the shackles. Gabriel walked through the city holding the chain. Asmoday, Deumos and Bael were walking behind him. Michael walked behind the 3 demons. as they walked through the city people and angels starred at the demons as they walked past them. the demons kept their heads low. they reached the Temple.

Deumos: "Asmoday, Bael... i'm scared..."

Asmoday: "us too... don't worry, it's going to be alright."

Gabriel walked inside the Temple slightly pulling the demons behind him by the chain, Michael walked behind them. the demons were taken before Jesus. Asmoday, Deumos and Bael dropped to their knees and bowed down before him.

Asmoday: "please forgive us... we're sorry for everything we did!"

Deumos: "we want to come back to you... please have mercy!"

Bael broke out in tears crying for mercy.

Jesus: "you seem to be serious about this. very well i forgive you."

Asmoday: "thank you Master..."

Deumos: "we promise never to go against you again..."

Jesus: "Michael, Gabriel release them from the shackles."

Michael and Gabriel got the shackles off of them. Asmoday, Deumos and Bael stayed in the bowing position. Jesus healed their wounds.

Jesus: "Michael go find Buer and bring him here."

Michael: "yes Master."

Michael left the Temple. Deumos got in a kneeling position and looked at Jesus.

Deumos: "Buer is in Heaven?"

Jesus: "yes, he repented and came back to me 5 years ago. he's going to help you and your 2 brothers adapt to living in Heaven."

Asmoday got in a kneeling position.

Asmoday: "Master can you turn us back into angels?"

Jesus: "of course i can... but first Gabriel get them each a robe."

Gabriel: "yes Master."

Gabriel left the Temple, a few seconds later Michael came in with Buer walking beside him, they walked up to Jesus.

Buer: "you wanted to see me Master?"

Jesus: "yes... you shall help Deumos, Asmoday and Bael adapt to living in Heaven."

Buer: "i shall do whatever i can to help."

a few seconds later Gabriel came into the Temple carrying 3 robes. he gave one robe to each demon, they put the robes on.

Jesus: "are you 3 ready to be transformed?"

the 3 nodded. they were engulfed with light and transformed into angels.

Bael: "thank you Master... that transformation from angel to demon made me unintelligent but now you restored me to my former self... me and my 2 siblings shall express our gratitude now... come all of you join me in praising our most merciful Master with songs of worship..."

every angel kneels in front of Jesus and they start to sing "There are moments on our journey following the Lord Where God illumines ev’ry step we take. There are times when circumstances make perfect sense to us, As we try to understand each move He makes. When the path grows dim and our questions have no answers, turn to Him. Bow the knee; Trust the heart of your Father when the answer goes beyond what you can see. Bow the knee; Lift your eyes toward heaven and believe the One who holds eternity. And when you don’t understand the purpose of His plan, In the presence of the King, bow the knee..."

#133 Posted: 16:42:12 07/02/2010
Good chapter smilie
---
smilie
#134 Posted: 00:27:20 10/02/2010 | Topic Creator
thanks,

Chapter 35,

In hell,

lucifer was looking into a crystal ball, he saw Deumos, Asmoday and Bael worshiping Jesus.

lucifer: "those no good dirty traitors!! when i get my hands on them i'll make them pay!!"

lucifer dropped the crystal ball on the floor, he went outside his room and looked at a demon standing down the hallway.

lucifer: "you go and get the demon children and bring them in front of my lair!"

demon: "yes master..."

the demon walks away. lucifer goes back in his room, he picks up the crystal ball and looked into it, he saw Deumos, Asmoday and Bael bowing constantly before Jesus.

lucifer: "oh look at them worshiping that tyrant... i'll take care of them later! i have other matters to attend to..."

the door opened and the demon was standing in the doorway.

demon: "master they'er here."

lucifer: "good!"

lucifer walked outside his lair, the demon children were standing in front of him,

lucifer: "since your last mission was successful i have another mission for you. Vepar come to me."

Vepar came in front of lucifer.

lucifer: "since you know where everything is in Heaven you'll lead them into the school and kill everyone in there."

Vepar: "yes master."

lucifer: "go now!"

Vepar led the demons into Heaven and towards the city,

Vepar: "everyone get your swords out and be careful."

the demon children got out their swords and continued to follow Vepar, suddenly adult angels landed in front of the demons, Jesus appeared among the angels.

Jesus: "capture the demons... but do not harm them."

the demons all ran away, the angels flew into the air and dove onto the little demons pinning them to the ground and chaining them up. Vepar ran towards the gates of Heaven, an angel tried to follow him. Jesus appears in front of the angel.

Jesus: "let him go back to hell. he'll be back. get the little demons into the Temple."

the angels dragged the little demons towards the Temple, the demons were crying in fear.

Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:56:14 10/02/2010 by torok
#135 Posted: 20:10:40 11/02/2010
Good chapter smilie
---
smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:15:25 11/02/2010 by Solister
#136 Posted: 23:18:12 11/02/2010 | Topic Creator
thanks,

Chapter 36,

the demon children were standing in chains before Jesus in the Temple, the demon bowed down to Jesus and begged for his mercy.

Jesus: "children calm yourselves... i will have mercy on you. "

the chains from around them disappeared.

Jesus: "what are your names?"

a demon stood up,

demon: "my name is Agares."

Agares points to the rest of the demons and says their names.

Agares: "this is Botis, Caym, Furfur, Gaap, Ipos, Amy, Chax, Kali and Mania."

Jesus: "i shall assign you all with an angel to look after you."

Jesus looked at the angels standing behind the demons.

Jesus: "go and find some of your brothers and sisters who will be willing to look after these young demons."

the angels all left the Temple.

In hell,

Vepar ran into lucifer's lair and he walked into lucifer's room. lucifer was sitting on his throne.

lucifer: "you're back... where are all the others?"

Vepar: "we were ambushed by angels, the other demons have been captured... i was the only one who escaped."

lucifer stood up.

lucifer: "and you just left them there!... who knows what kind of horrible things that tyrant is doing to all those children... you could have helped them. but you ran away like a coward! i told you failure is not an option, now you must pay the penalty for your mistake! go to the torture chamber!!"

Vepar: "... yes master..."

Vepar walked out of lucifer's lair and towards the torture chamber, lucifer was following Vepar.

#137 Posted: 17:30:14 12/02/2010
If only you believed in such a moral version of Jesus in real life...
#138 Posted: 23:34:19 12/02/2010 | Topic Creator
i'm fine with believing in my version of Jesus.

Chapter 37,

Vepar walked into the torture chamber and looked back at lucifer.

Vepar: "please forgive me... there was nothing i could do to help those demons."

lucifer: "there was something you could have done... you could have fought to save them but you ran away!... you will be punished!!"

lucifer picked Vepar up by the back of his robe.

Vepar: "you can't treat me like this."

lucifer: "oh but i can! you are my servant now! you are at my mercy!"

chains appeared around Vepar, lucifer walked over to a fire pit and threw Vepar in, Vepar fell in the middle of the pit. Vepar screams in pain. lucifer looks down into the pit and laughs.

Vepar: "...please.... have mercy!!"

lucifer pulls him out of the fire.

Vepar: "oh thank you..."

lucifer: "i haven't even begun to torture you!!"

lucifer took Vepar near a vat of acid and throws him in, Vepar screams in pain and trashes around truing to escape, lucifer laughs at Vepar's efforts.

lucifer: "that's right keep suffering... it's what you deserve..."

Vepar: "Jesus... SAVE ME!!"

lucifer got Vepar out of the vat and held him by the neck.

lucifer: "WHAT did you say!!?"

Vepar said nothing.

lucifer: "you'll suffer even more for that remark!"

lucifer chained Vepar to a table and picked up a whip with hooks hanging on the ends of the many tails it had.

Vepar: "please don't hurt me anymore... i'm sorry..."

lucifer: "you'll be sorry alright!... i should torture you to death just like i did to your parents!"

Vepar: "WHAT!!?"

lucifer: "that's right!... i killed your parents!... they were nothing more than filthy traitors!"

Vepar: "Jesus was telling the truth! you are a liar!"

lucifer raised the whip and began to whip Vepar... Vepar screamed in pain.

ElectricDragons Ripto Gems: 1138
#139 Posted: 23:37:57 12/02/2010
Nice chapter. smilie
#140 Posted: 00:26:21 13/02/2010
i feel like chopping lucifers head off and burn it, but nice chapter anyway, you are really great at making the stories have an emotional impact on readers
---
#141 Posted: 02:17:19 13/02/2010 | Topic Creator
smilie thank you i try....
#142 Posted: 09:12:34 13/02/2010
Oh no D8
Good chapter
---
smilie
#143 Posted: 13:56:27 13/02/2010 | Topic Creator
thanks,

Chapter 38,

lucifer whipped Vepar continuously for half an hour. when it was over Vepar's back was torn up, blood was all over Vepar's back. lucifer stood there laughing as Vepar sobbed in pain. lucifer unchained Vepar from the table and chained him to the same table, Vepar was lying on his back now. lucifer stood over him.

lucifer: "now i'm going to kill you just like i killed your parents!"

lucifer bit Vepar in the chest, poison was released into Vepar's body, Vepar screams as he feels burning pain in his entire body, his body starts to shake uncontrollably. lucifer laughs.

lucifer: "can you already feel the effects? it's going to kill you very slowly... this is just the way your parants reacted to it before they died..."

Vepar: "Jesus please help me.... i repent of my sins... please... help..."

lucifer: "HA do you think he'll save you after what you did!?"

Jesus' voice: "of course i will."

lucifer: "what the... where are you, show yourself!"

Jesus' voice: "you don't have to see me to know that i'm here."

lucifer looks around the chamber but saw nobody.

Jesus' voice: "let Vepar go lucifer."

lucifer: "NEVER!... he's mine!..."

Jesus' voice: "let him go... or else."

lucifer: "or else what!?"

some chains on the upper part of a wall came to life and wrapped around lucifer's ankles and pulled him upwards, he was hanging upside down, some chains that were on the lower part of the wall wrapped around lucifer's wrists. lucifer struggled to get free but it didn't work. Jesus appeared next to the table Vepar was lying on, Jesus laid his hand on Vepar's chest and Vepar's body was engulfed in light, Vepar was healed, the chains from around Vepar disappear, he looks up at Jesus.

Vepar: "Master i'm sorry for everything..."

Jesus: "don't be... i forgive you... let's go home..."

Jesus picked Vepar up in his arms and disappears. lucifer was still hanging on the wall.

lucifer: "hey aren't you going to let me down!?... HELLO!... someone get me down from here!!"

next chapter coming today or tomorrow.
#144 Posted: 16:29:00 13/02/2010
Have Lucifer curse and yell, not ask them to unchain him.
#145 Posted: 16:36:13 13/02/2010 | Topic Creator
i was going to do that.
MinM20 Blue Sparx Gems: 543
#146 Posted: 20:10:45 13/02/2010
That last part was very funny. Keep it up, torok!
---
I am as old as Budda, I am as young as Confusius~MniM
You cannot escape from it. You chose your path, and that is the path you are destined to folow~MinM
#147 Posted: 20:44:51 13/02/2010 | Topic Creator
thanks, i will.
#148 Posted: 02:45:06 14/02/2010
LOOOOOOOOL smilie
#149 Posted: 02:48:22 14/02/2010 | Topic Creator
i thought that was funny too.
#150 Posted: 03:13:15 14/02/2010
Are you online? i cant see you're stauts.
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me