Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
My Spyro Game Idea [CLOSED]
Queen_Cynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1694
#1 Posted: 01:05:02 01/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Ok, I'm new so I wasn't sure where to put this. Here's my Spyro game (it's for the original Spyro games):

It's called 'Spyro: Wand of the Elements

The game starts when Spyro's just messing around with sheep when a giant bat comes. She captures all the dragons and teleports them to her world. Spyro, being small enough to escape, gets out and plans to find the bat that captured all the dragons. Spyro starts in the level called Salty Cove where he finds a dragon who tells him the only way to beat the bat is to defeat all her minions. He also tells him that he must make an 'element wand' to defeat her.

Then Spyro leaves and the game begins. You have three portals in each level. One is a flight level which is optional until the end, One is a normal level where you get a piece of the element wand, and one is the boss level. The boss of this level is named Tortuga and you can't beat the level and go on enless you defeat her.
---
I know my username says Queen but I’m a guy I’m just gay : (
#2 Posted: 01:12:09 01/01/2010 | Topic Creator
The level starts with three seagulls with bombs come. When you kill them two crabs will come. Once they're dead you can go on. You'll find a fork in the road. One way will be locked and the other will go on until you find another fork in the road. On way will take you to a cave where you'll find the portal to the flight level, 'Foggy Flight', and you'll have to defeat two seals.

The other way takes you to a thief. Chase him and he'll give you an egg. Then you'll find a lake and you must jump in it. Then you'll find an underwater portal that will take you to a level called 'Atlantica'. You must complete that if you want to beat the level.
---
#3 Posted: 01:17:32 01/01/2010 | Topic Creator
In Atlantica you're underwater the entire time. You must go through the level beating enemies. You'll come across seven metal dolphins that can't be destroyed. You must just swim away from them. Then you'll find a fairy. If you destroy the villains gaurding her then she'll kiss you and give you super breath. Go back and destroy the dolphins. Then keep going and you'll find a return home portal. You'll find a piece of the element wand and you must take it. You'll also find a key. Then you can go through the portal and you have beaten that level.
---
#4 Posted: 01:24:52 01/01/2010 | Topic Creator
When you're back to the home world you can either complete the flight level or go to the locked door. The key you got will unlock it. You'll find the portal to 'Confronting Tortuga'. If you go through you'll find the boss level.

Once you've gotten to Tortuga you must fight her. She'll snap at you and you must jump over her. Then she'll spin around so her flippers will hit you. If they do you'll die. When she's done spinning she'll land on her back. She'll be stuck there so you must act quickly and do a horn-attack on her stomach. When she turns back over she'll repeat what she did before. Keep repeating this and you'll beat her.

Salty Cove Complete.
---
#5 Posted: 01:25:44 01/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Ok. That's all I have right now but I'll probably post again tomorrow for my next level.
---
Spyrobaby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4254
#6 Posted: 07:45:57 01/01/2010
Cool! Check out my game idea if you want!
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
C1nder Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10087
#7 Posted: 20:51:08 01/01/2010
Awesome!smilie
ElectricDragons Ripto Gems: 1138
#8 Posted: 04:17:30 02/01/2010
Im making Legend of Spyro: Wings of Majesty
Fireball Emerald Sparx Gems: 3156
#9 Posted: 17:52:35 04/01/2010
Cool! Also... happy new year!
---
OblivionSkull21, up and coming indie developer
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#10 Posted: 00:32:49 06/01/2010
Wow,amazing ideas!

This should be a Spyro game for sure! smilie
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#11 Posted: 22:08:12 13/01/2010
Yes it should!!!
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Cynder_fan Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#12 Posted: 23:18:53 13/01/2010
Apparently i heard rumors that the next Spyro game will let you play as the eldars and that they are making a Cynder gmae. Not sure if it's true but it should be!
---
Local technician who comes up with rediculous ideas
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#13 Posted: 00:03:31 14/01/2010
that's mint...
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#14 Posted: 01:04:28 14/01/2010
Quote: Cynder_fan
Apparently i heard rumors that the next Spyro game will let you play as the eldars and that they are making a Cynder gmae. Not sure if it's true but it should be!

The Cynder game will be cool!!

But I don't think the Elders will be playable...
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#15 Posted: 01:17:46 14/01/2010
Quote: Bolt
Quote: Cynder_fan

The Cynder game will be cool!!

But I don't think the Elders will be playable...

me either smilie
Cynder_fan Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#16 Posted: 02:59:21 16/01/2010
Just saying what i heard.
---
Local technician who comes up with rediculous ideas
#17 Posted: 08:34:23 21/02/2010 | Topic Creator
Next Level:
Stony Abyss

Spyro looks around a big, canyon-like place. Hunter comes running over. He tells Spyro that this place (Stony Abyss) is where a few more dragons are being captured.

You say ok and go on. Three mountain sheep come. These are just like in the original game and they charge at you. They're easy to beat, though. Just flame or charge them.

Then you'll find the only way to go is through a trail in the canyon. Go through and you'll find a locked chest. You can't open it yet. Continue on and you'll find two roads. One with stairs going upwards and one with stairs going downwards.

If you go up the stairs you'll find four eagles They swoop down and claw at you. Just flame them as they come near. The you'll find a cave. Inside will be a theif and a portal to a world called 'Rocky Skies'. This is the flight level.

Kill the theif and he gives you a key. Go back to the lock chest and you'll be able to open it now!

Go down the stairs going down. This will take you to a fork in the road. One way will be caved in, so you can't enter. The other way will continue untill you find two snakes. Snakes are harder to defeat because they can wrap around you and squeeze you to death.

After you've beaten the snakes two mountain goats will come. Just kill them and you'll find a portal to the level 'Earthquake'. You have to go in to beat the game.
---
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#18 Posted: 17:28:46 16/03/2010
Awesome! I need to read moar! x333
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
a-normal-guy Red Sparx Gems: 92
#19 Posted: 23:36:55 21/03/2010
My Spyro game one would be if Spyro and Cyndeier had a kid but they died and their kid had search for answers and he turns to a wise Dragon for help and he must defeat a evil dragon or something like. Or it could be Spyro and Cyndier had to rescue their kid but i like my first idea better.
#20 Posted: 02:28:12 25/04/2010
Quote:
Tortuga

This name is from a book smilie
spyrocrash Platinum Sparx Gems: 5012
#21 Posted: 23:42:14 01/08/2010
These are cool ideas.:=):

My idea is:
SPYRO:VILLANOUS VENGENCE.

Story:In a dark realm,a new villan invited spyro's past enemies to form an alliance.
Later spyro is resting in dragon shores but,sparx tells him that he saw crush and gulp carrying strange objects. so spyro has to save the world again.

Playable characters
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie
smilie (costume)

bosses
:crush:
:gulp:
:gnasty gnorc:
smilie
:crush: and :gulp: fused
smilie
new villan
smilie fused with new villan
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:58:56 01/08/2010 by spyrocrash
Shiruba Red Sparx Gems: 25
#22 Posted: 22:58:17 06/08/2010
I thought of ignoring the rest of the games after Spyro Year of the Dragon and have Spyro wake up in the Dragon world which is covered in ash. Spyro finds a few rhynocs clumsily trying to eat Sparx and defeats them. Then later finds Bianca who is getting attacked by an army of rhynocs. You save her and she explains the mess. The Portals are dying because of the magic Ripto and the Sorceress are using to take over the home worlds. The structures that hold the Portals are breaking and falling apart. Spyro needs to explore new worlds to get the magic back in the form of talismans. Orbs will be used to create other portals in a homeworld and talismans will grant you access to other homeworlds. Spyro also has to explore old worlds hes been too. Like Avalar or the forgotten worlds and meet some old friends. The more talismans and orbs you collect the better the homeworlds will look and will grant you more places to explore. Hunter has also gotten lost. He was trying to look for Spyro but never returned.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:58:53 06/08/2010 by Shiruba
Shiruba Red Sparx Gems: 25
#23 Posted: 23:01:35 06/08/2010
I know this is a second post and I'm extremely sorry but I'm using a PS3 and have limited amount of space. Sorry for the inconvenience.) Bianca will help you get stronger and better powers along the way. Her spellbook has been destroyed but if you find pieces of her book she will then cast spells on you like breathing ice or lightning but of course some greedy bear might have some of those pages and gems will be yet again abused by the Money bags. Also Sheila will be in space, sgt. byrd is blowing up rhynocs underwater and Hansel and Gretel will help too. Agent 9 and Bentley will be in it too. I see so much in it that could make it really great. (Tell me what you think!)
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me