Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Warrior Cats : Thistlekit's Dawn
Page 1 of 1
Warrior Cats : Thistlekit's Dawn [CLOSED]
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#1 Posted: 12:49:12 30/12/2009 | Topic Creator
Yes, a warriors story. I will do long but not often chapters probably. smilie
Its about my character, Thistlekit, and her rise to a warrior. Its in the lake territory of ThunderClan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter One
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thistlekit patted the moss ball half-heartedly to her brother, Rockkit. He slammed his paw into it and it flew across the hollow.
“Hmph. We’re not kits anymore. We should be sleeping in the apprentice den now.” She mumbled. “Who do you think your mentor will be?”
“I hope for Icecloud. She’s really nimble, and she protected the camp when WindClan and RiverClan attacked.” He replied.
“Mmm. I would like Firestar as my mentor.” Thistlekit said dreamily, think of the territory to explore, the mice to hunt, the WindClan warriors to fight.
“But he’s leader! He can’t mentor an apprentice.” Rockkit told her bluntly. She shook off her thoughts.
“He mentored Brambleclaw. Why can’t he take another apprentice on? Bluestar mentored Firestar when he was a ‘paw.” She argued.
“Becau-” Rockkit was cut off by Firestar, standing on Highrock.
“May all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath Highrock.” The Clan swarmed to where their leader was standing, with his flame coloured pelt. The two kits raced to the front row.
“I, Firestar, leader of ThunderClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these kits. They have accepted the roll as apprentice, and I now commend them as one of ThunderClan. Thistlekit, Rockkit, come forward.” They stepped out of the crowd, Thistlekits paws were shaking. Her apprentice ceremony! She smiled, but managed to sit still and remain quiet.
---
Back from hibernation.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:43:23 30/12/2009 by Night Owl
CinderLover Emerald Sparx Gems: 3924
#2 Posted: 21:40:57 30/12/2009
okayz, I have NO idea who the worrier cats are, but still I like the chapter, I think?
#3 Posted: 21:43:08 30/12/2009 | Topic Creator
Thankies. smilie It should be okayish if you haven't read warriors. D: But I highly recommend them anyways. smilie

Oh, and for people who have read the books, this is staged between The Power Of Three series and The Omen of The Stars. smilie
---
Back from hibernation.
#4 Posted: 23:56:26 30/12/2009
okay, I have seen others like this but none as good! smilie
Skyqueen Emerald Sparx Gems: 3282
#5 Posted: 04:17:04 31/12/2009
Really? That's awesome! Please continue!smilie
---
N/A
Firestar Yellow Sparx Gems: 1897
#6 Posted: 05:59:58 31/12/2009
Yes plz write more.
#7 Posted: 13:35:41 31/12/2009 | Topic Creator
Ok. Thanks. BTW, the the next one is continued Chapter one, plus I have to write the Prolouge. D:

This is staged after Hollyleaf's death.

Chapter One: Continued
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“From now until you are crowned warriors, your names will be Thistlepaw and Rockpaw.” Firestar continued. “Icecloud, step forward.” The white warrior blinked in surprise, but did as she was told.
“You will mentor Rockpaw as your first apprentice. I trust you will teach him all he will need to know, and may he gain your strength of heart also.” Firestar called.
Icecloud touched noses with Rockpaw, acknowledging acceptance. Rockpaw went to sit next to his mentor, beaming.
“Lionblaze. Step forward.” Firestar urged. He did as he was bid. Thistlepaw’s heart sunk. Lionblaze. She forced a smile, and Firestar continued.
“You shall be Thistlepaw’s mentor, and she shall be your first apprentice. I trust her to you to teach her all you know, and that you will pass on your courage and heart.”
Thistlepaw and Lionblaze touched noses. She looked into his eyes, searching for happiness, but found only sadness. His sister had died only a moon ago in a rockfall, he had almost died at the paws of Ashfur, and a little while after that he was told his mother was not Squirrelflight, but Leafpool, and that his father was in WindClan.
She smiled, still glad to have a strong warrior as her mentor.
“This meeting is over.” Firestar jumped off Highrock.
Lionblaze smiled at her, happy to have an apprentice to look after to take his mind off things. “How about we find you a space in the apprentice den before Rockpaw hogs it?” He asked.
“Yeah! I can’t wait! But after that I have to thank Daisy for caring for us.” Thistlepaw answered eagerly. Lionblaze beamed, Thistlepaw felt proud for making the warrior smile, he hadn’t smiled for a moon.
---
Back from hibernation.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:02:26 31/12/2009 by Night Owl
ElectricDragons Ripto Gems: 1138
#8 Posted: 09:40:42 01/01/2010
Hello again.
#9 Posted: 12:01:22 01/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Hello. Right, this is getting annoying now. Comment on the point of the topic, or its spam. Thats spam. smilie
---
Back from hibernation.
#10 Posted: 18:21:57 04/01/2010
okay, good chapter. even though I have no idea who these cats are I still like it a lot. smilie and THAT is a good thing. I think??
#11 Posted: 16:41:31 05/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Yeah. smilie Thanks! Here's a bit more, Chapter one Continued again. xP

Chapter One Part 3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
They dashed to the apprentice den, and Thistlepaw chose a space next to Waterpaw, her best friend, who became an apprentice a moon ago. She trotted out and joined Lionblaze. He smiled at her, and began to walk to the camp entrance.
“Come on! We’re going to explore the territory.” He explained. Thistlepaw ran after him.
Lionblaze padded down the stream that was the WindClan border.
“Can you smell the rabbit and rainy scent? That’s the WindClan cats. The sleep in the open, and are small and lithe. They can catch rabbits, but cannot climb trees.” He tutored her.
“Yes, I can. I think there’s a patrol coming this way.” Thistlepaw answered, smelling rabbit blood and cat. Tornear, Owlwhisker and Nightcloud padded down the other side of the border. They nodded their acknowledgement and padded on.
“Well done. Now, we’ll head down to the lake, and up the ShadowClan border.” Lionblaze explained. Thistlepaw inhaled, and smelt cold water on the wind. They had to be near the lake. She raced in front of him, and gasped. She hadn’t seen such a big expanse of water before. Wind raced over the lapping waves and a distant scent of fish filled her nose. To her right were soggy moorlands, and to her left a forest of dense prickly fir trees.
“That fishy scent is RiverClan. They eat the fish from the lake and can swim beautifully. Hollyleaf’s best friend was a RiverClan cat…” The words just slipped from his jaws. He sighed, and looked at Thistlepaw.
“I, uh, sorry. It just slipped out.”
“I understand.” She answered, sensing his longing, “Can we head up the ShadowClan border now?”
“Yes, it’s almost sunset, we’ll have to run.” Lionblaze looked up, locating the position of the sun. They padded across the lake’s coming and going waves, until they reached the side of ShadowClan territory, then they turned right and walked up, only knowing where the border was from the musky scent of ShadowClan’s markers. A thrush chirped enticingly on the other side, but they both ignored it, it was on ShadowClan territory so it was ShadowClan prey.
“The camp is near, and we have to get back. Come on.” Lionblaze teased, and ran to the right. Thistlepaw followed, trying to overtake the fast warrior, but her short legs couldn’t keep up. She fell behind, and trotted after him through the thorn barrier that surrounded the camp. The camp was a large hollow in rocky ground, and dens made of intertwined brambles made their walls. Firestar was lounging on Highrock, Brightheart was sharing tongues with Brambleclaw and Rockpaw was biting into a mouse outside the apprentice den. The other cats were out on a border or hunting patrol. Thistlepaw heard a mumble of complaint from the elder’s den, Waterpaw was checking them for ticks, a routine apprentice job.
---
Back from hibernation.
#12 Posted: 02:12:28 06/01/2010
ew, I would hate to have to check for ticks! yuck! anyways good chapter.
#13 Posted: 10:22:39 07/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks! smilie

Here's some more: xD

“Thanks Lionblaze, I didn’t know that ThunderClan territory was so big!” Thistlepaw thanked him.
“No problem. The territory we went around was only the bottom half!” He exclaimed, “Now, go get some food then go to sleep, you’ll have some battle training tomorrow.”
She nodded, and headed to the fresh kill pile. She picked up a water vole and padded over to Rockpaw. He had finished the mouse, and flicked his tail.
“What did you do today?” She asked him through a mouthful of vole. He grunted.
“We went hunting, it was great.” Rockpaw lightened up a little.
“Why are you so angry then?” Thistlepaw asked, confused. She pushed the half-eaten vole to him, in an attempt to make him happier.
“Because I couldn’t catch a thing. Icecloud said it was just because I was a new apprentice, but I felt I could do it. I leaped onto the mouse like you’re meant to, then it slipped out from underneath!” He scowled.
“Well, it might be because you stink of kits, so do I. It’ll go.” She promised.
“Maybe. But what if I can never hunt properly?”
“You will be able to hunt perfectly. It’s just apprentices luck.” Thistlepaw purred. He snorted ungratefully, pushed the vole back toward her and disappeared into the apprentice den. Thistlepaw scowled and finished the vole. She raced in, ignoring him, and took her place next to Waterpaw.
“Oh, hi!” Waterpaw gasped, “How was your first day?”
“Great! We patrolled the borders, I didn’t know ThunderClan territory was so big. Oh, and I wouldn’t be as friendly to Rockpaw, he missed a mouse and now he thinks he’s let the clan down.”
Waterpaw nodded, and fell asleep. Thistlepaw padded the moss down and curled up to sleep.
---
Back from hibernation.
#14 Posted: 18:21:39 07/01/2010
oh, poor Rockpaw. i feel sorry for him. But he should let it go. anyway very nice chapter. smilie
#15 Posted: 16:09:55 08/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks. xD He's the sort of person that thinks someone else missing a mouse is no big deal, but now he feels like he's killed someone cause he missed it. It also doesn't help that he's kinda grouchy. D:
---
Back from hibernation.
BEST FAN EVER Gold Sparx Gems: 2194
#16 Posted: 17:43:57 08/01/2010
Hey cool, i like warriorcats! Although, no offense, but I think the chapters need to be longer. GREAT story ass well!
---
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.
#17 Posted: 20:08:14 08/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks! The chapters are long, though I'm posting them in bits. xD Here's full chapter one:

Chapter one: Full

~~~~~~~~~
Thistlekit patted the moss ball half-heartedly to her brother, Rockkit. He slammed his paw into it and it flew across the hollow.
“Hmph. We’re not kits anymore. We should be sleeping in the apprentice den now.” She mumbled. “Who do you think your mentor will be?”
“I hope for Icecloud. She’s really nimble, and she protected the camp when WindClan and RiverClan attacked.” He replied.
“Mmm. I would like Firestar as my mentor.” Thistlekit said dreamily, think of the territory to explore, the mice to hunt, the WindClan warriors to fight.
“But he’s leader! He can’t mentor an apprentice.” Rockkit told her bluntly. She shook off her thoughts.
“He mentored Brambleclaw. Why can’t he take another apprentice on? Bluestar mentored Firestar when he was a ‘paw.” She argued.
“Becau-” Rockkit was cut off by Firestar, standing on Highrock.
“May all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath Highrock.” The Clan swarmed to where their leader was standing, with his flame coloured pelt. The two kits raced to the front row.
“I, Firestar, leader of ThunderClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these kits. They have accepted the roll as apprentice, and I now commend them as one of ThunderClan. Thistlekit, Rockkit, come forward.” They stepped out of the crowd, Thistlekits paws were shaking. Her apprentice ceremony! She smiled, but managed to sit still and remain quiet.
“From now until you are crowned warriors, your names will be Thistlepaw and Rockpaw.” Firestar continued. “Icecloud, step forward.” The white warrior blinked in surprise, but did as she was told.
“You will mentor Rockpaw as your first apprentice. I trust you will teach him all he will need to know, and may he gain your strength of heart also.” Firestar called.
Icecloud touched noses with Rockpaw, acknowledging acceptance. Rockpaw went to sit next to his mentor, beaming.
“Lionblaze. Step forward.” Firestar urged. He did as he was bid. Thistlepaw’s heart sunk. Lionblaze. She forced a smile, and Firestar continued.
“You shall be Thistlepaw’s mentor, and she shall be your first apprentice. I trust her to you to teach her all you know, and that you will pass on your courage and heart.”
Thistlepaw and Lionblaze touched noses. She looked into his eyes, searching for happiness, but found only sadness. His sister had died only a moon ago in a rockfall, he had almost died at the paws of Ashfur, and a little while after that he was told his mother was not Squirrelflight, but Leafpool, and that his father was in WindClan.
Lionblaze smiled at her, happy to have an apprentice to look after to take his mind off things. “How about we find you a space in the apprentice den before Rockpaw hogs it?” He asked.
“Yeah! I can’t wait! But after that I have to thank Daisy for caring for us.” Thistlepaw answered eagerly. Lionblaze beamed, Thistlepaw felt proud for making the warrior smile, he hadn’t smiled for a moon.
They dashed to the apprentice den, and Thistlepaw chose a space next to Waterpaw, her best friend, who became an apprentice a moon ago. She trotted out and joined Lionblaze. He smiled at her, and began to walk to the camp entrance.
“Come on! We’re going to explore the territory.” He explained. Thistlepaw ran after him.
Lionblaze padded down the stream that was the WindClan border.
“Can you smell the rabbit and rainy scent? That’s the WindClan cats. The sleep in the open, and are small and lithe. They can catch rabbits, but cannot climb trees.” He tutored her.
“Yes, I can. I think there’s a patrol coming this way.” Thistlepaw answered, smelling rabbit blood and cat. Tornear, Owlwhisker and Nightcloud padded down the other side of the border. They nodded their acknowledgement and padded on.
“Well done. Now, we’ll head down to the lake, and up the ShadowClan border.” Lionblaze explained. Thistlepaw inhaled, and smelt cold water on the wind. They had to be near the lake. She raced in front of him, and gasped. She hadn’t seen such a big expanse of water before. Wind raced over the lapping waves and a distant scent of fish filled her nose. To her right were soggy moorlands, and to her left a forest of dense prickly fir trees.
“That fishy scent is RiverClan. They eat the fish from the lake and can swim beautifully. Hollyleaf’s best friend was a RiverClan cat…” The words just slipped from his jaws. He sighed, and looked at Thistlepaw.
“I, uh, sorry. It just slipped out.”
“I understand.” She answered, sensing his longing, “Can we head up the ShadowClan border now?”
“Yes, it’s almost sunset, we’ll have to run.” Lionblaze looked up, locating the position of the sun. They padded across the lake’s coming and going waves, until they reached the side of ShadowClan territory, then they turned right and walked up, only knowing where the border was from the musky scent of ShadowClan’s markers. A thrush chirped enticingly on the other side, but they both ignored it, it was on ShadowClan territory so it was ShadowClan prey.
“The camp is near, and we have to get back. Come on.” Lionblaze teased, and ran to the right. Thistlepaw followed, trying to overtake the fast warrior, but her short legs couldn’t keep up. She fell behind, and trotted after him through the thorn barrier that surrounded the camp. The camp was a large hollow in rocky ground, and dens made of intertwined brambles made their walls. Firestar was lounging on Highrock, Brightheart was sharing tongues with Brambleclaw and Rockpaw was biting into a mouse outside the apprentice den. The other cats were out on a border or hunting patrol. Thistlepaw heard a mumble of complaint from the elder’s den, Waterpaw was checking them for ticks, a routine apprentice job.
“Thanks Lionblaze, I didn’t know that ThunderClan territory was so big!” Thistlepaw thanked him.
“No problem. The territory we went around was only the bottom half!” He exclaimed, “Now, go get some food then go to sleep, you’ll have some battle training tomorrow.”
She nodded, and headed to the fresh kill pile. She picked up a water vole and padded over to Rockpaw. He had finished the mouse, and flicked his tail.
“What did you do today?” She asked him through a mouthful of vole. He grunted.
“We went hunting, it was great.” Rockpaw lightened up a little.
“Why are you so angry then?” Thistlepaw asked, confused. She pushed the half-eaten vole to him, in an attempt to make him happier.
“Because I couldn’t catch a thing. Icecloud said it was just because I was a new apprentice, but I felt I could do it. I leaped onto the mouse like you’re meant to, then it slipped out from underneath!” He scowled.
“Well, it might be because you stink of kits, so do I. It’ll go.” She promised.
“Maybe. But what if I can never hunt properly?”
“You will be able to hunt perfectly. It’s just apprentices luck.” Thistlepaw purred. He snorted ungratefully, pushed the vole back toward her and disappeared into the apprentice den. Thistlepaw scowled and finished the vole. She raced in, ignoring him, and took her place next to Waterpaw.
“Oh, hi!” Waterpaw gasped, “How was your first day?”
“Great! We patrolled the borders, I didn’t know ThunderClan territory was so big. Oh, and I wouldn’t be as friendly to Rockpaw, he missed a mouse and now he thinks he’s let the clan down.”
Waterpaw nodded, and fell asleep. Thistlepaw padded the moss down and curled up to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But I coukdn't possibly write as long and awsome chapters as you can BEST FAN EVER, I'm not great at typing.writing quick. For me, this is a lot to have done in about a week. xD
---
Back from hibernation.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:11:53 08/01/2010 by Night Owl
#18 Posted: 20:44:55 08/01/2010
Hey, since it's holidays I can spend up to eight hours a day now writing ! YAY! Awesome chapter Night Owl, you have great talent. My latest chapter was 15 pages long in size twelve. How long was this?
---
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.
#19 Posted: 20:49:48 08/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Lol, I have school still, so I use any time I'm bored to write. Thanks! smilie 15 pages! Wow, I did three pages for the first chapter in font size twelve too. xD But I suppose when I finish it, if, I finish it, I may go back and add a lot more.
---
Back from hibernation.
#20 Posted: 20:58:14 08/01/2010
Still?????!!! But, it's just been Christmas! It's meant to be the Christmas holidays. Do you have any stories that aren't based on orginally created ideas? like your own storyline, characters like mine? I'd love to read it! How longs your story in total now? Mines only 138 pages... I'm aiming for 450
---
#21 Posted: 21:03:06 08/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Nope, just came back on Monday. xD

Yup, but I've never done more than a page of them. D: You may now call me Miss Unoriginal.

My story is now an amazing.... FOUR PAGES! I'm posting it as I go along really. And one of those pages is just a couple sectences. xD

Wow, 138?! Thats a big number. 450 is even bigger! To me, because of mah laziness, I hardly make a story over ten pages. xD

But I am thinking abut making a story on 4 dragon riders and their dragons and its about them saving their world and such. I know dragon riders isn't original though.
---
Back from hibernation.
#22 Posted: 21:08:20 08/01/2010
Oh now dragon riders is a difficult way to right. Because theres so many books on that topic, you have to make yours STUNNINGLY unique. Completely different concepts, storyline, way they work, their magic and how it works. It all has to be different. I've tried, and it's hard alright.
---
#23 Posted: 21:11:37 08/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Yeah, I guess. xD But I may be doing it with the dragons not like the usual stereotype dragon, with a different evolution and looks. The riders may not be human either.
---
Back from hibernation.
#24 Posted: 21:22:12 08/01/2010
Sorry to say, but if you're think of doing wyverns or anything like that, it's already been used. ever read Dragonriders of Perm? Also, it's commonly used, gthe fact that they aren't human. In Eragon, elves were dragon riders as well as humans
---
#25 Posted: 21:29:29 08/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Na, I wasn't thinking of Wyverns, as they wouldn't be original. I was thinking of 4 winged dragons with 3 tails and an amplified magic abilit but no breath.

Nope, I haven't read that. smilie

I have read Eragon however, and I didn't notice elves riding dragons. But I have only read the first one and a quarted of the second. xD Plus, the 'humans' in my story were going to be like scaled creatures, with tails and blades on their arms and knees, making them able to fight. But they are green and deeply intune with nature. They sort of resemble humaniod lizards, but they are far more intelligent. They have no technology, but have the ability to travel through the fabric of time. When born, they are immediatley linked to their dragon mentally.
(I know their design is rather like the Hork-Bajir in the Animorph books, but they are not based off them. I also know they sound a bit like Na'vi from the movie Avatar, but their not based off them either. xP )
---
Back from hibernation.
#26 Posted: 07:18:05 09/01/2010
Oh, you don't actually read them riding them. but you hear in the past when they were at their former gory, they did.

Ohh, avatar was awesome. but off topic!
---
#27 Posted: 09:52:09 09/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Ok. xD

Yeah, just saying that I didn't base them off that. xD I gotta go write moar...
---
Back from hibernation.
#28 Posted: 20:18:32 09/01/2010
Your doing great. And I'm really glad you skip to the next line every time someone speaks, makes it SOO much easier to read. i hate when people don't! smilie, keep going! i want more!
---
#29 Posted: 20:22:28 09/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Thanks! I acctualy learnt that on this site. xD On an old story of mine, someone told me. I will keep going, but I can't today, I am going to watch the Simpson's Movie. smilie
---
Back from hibernation.
#30 Posted: 20:35:57 09/01/2010
ohh thats funny. yea, ill try and write more of mine too.
---
#31 Posted: 17:29:11 27/01/2010 | Topic Creator
xD You have loads already, I'm posting as aI go anlong. I also just delete a chap 'cause it was harmful to the storyline at the mo. D: It was two pages. smilie

Well, I did a cover. I changed the title too, to make it more authentic. smilie
---
Back from hibernation.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:30:18 27/01/2010 by Night Owl
karen f Yellow Sparx Gems: 1578
#32 Posted: 08:58:24 06/02/2010
Quote: Night Owl
Ok. Thanks. BTW, the the next one is continued Chapter one, plus I have to write the Prolouge. D:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SAY WHAT!!!! im only on book 1 on power of 3 and u tellin' me that lionpaw ( paw because of book im on) is realy leafpools kit and crowfeathers and hollypaw dies!?!?!? o_o NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
is that true!?! is that in the books the whole lionpaws leafpools kit and hollypaw dies thing?!?
---
~That akward moment when it seems like your post has made other people want to stop posting...~
#33 Posted: 10:14:24 06/02/2010 | Topic Creator
Yes. I did say earlier spoilers for PoT. Do you want me to explain?
---
Back from hibernation.
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#34 Posted: 10:28:05 06/02/2010
Quote: CinderLover
okayz, I have NO idea who the worrier cats are, but still I like the chapter, I think?

I'm with this.

Would you reccomend Warrior Cats for me?
#35 Posted: 18:22:02 06/02/2010
Yes. I did say earlier spoilers for PoT. Do you want me to explain?

no thanx im fine i will just get the rest of power of 3 series
---
~That akward moment when it seems like your post has made other people want to stop posting...~
Pinkdesi101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#36 Posted: 18:24:14 06/02/2010
Quote: karen f

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SAY WHAT!!!! im only on book 1 on power of 3 and u tellin' me that lionpaw ( paw because of book im on) is realy leafpools kit and crowfeathers and hollypaw dies!?!?!? o_o NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
is that true!?! is that in the books the whole lionpaws leafpools kit and hollypaw dies thing?!?

i know that hollypaw is dead, and i'm not even that far yet! smilie i just started um.... oh, gosh! i can't remember the name! smilie the 2nd one in the new prophecy.
---
...is this supposed to be my signature?
#37 Posted: 19:52:07 06/02/2010 | Topic Creator
Its called the Dark River. :3
---
Back from hibernation.
#38 Posted: 04:59:53 21/02/2010
more more more smilie
---
#39 Posted: 13:15:10 21/02/2010 | Topic Creator
Sorry, I gave up on this. xD I realised it could never be published, so there was no point in going on. It was just story writing practice, really.
---
Back from hibernation.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me