Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Final Fantasy Echoes of Time part 1
Page 1 of 1
Final Fantasy Echoes of Time part 1 [CLOSED]
rept7 Blue Sparx Gems: 826
#1 Posted: 18:24:47 29/12/2009 | Topic Creator
Introduction

Events in the past cause chain reactions and these events change the future. Once the events in the past has happened it can't be changed. But if the future changes the past, can you change it? And can you get a second chance?

I had this strange dream again. A girl in a white shirt with very light pink hair was being chased in the woods. Fear has driven her, Something nasty was after her. Before I could see what was after her, I woke up. Terrified.

What a great way to start a birthday.
---
7 Ain't so lucky anymore.
#2 Posted: 18:27:14 29/12/2009 | Topic Creator
Part 1

Outside of my house was a moogle. They are cute rodent-like creatures with these tiny wings and a red ball on their head. I left my house to see what it wanted. "Are you Diagan the yuke"? asked the moogle. I nodded. "Sherlotta told me to get you. Something about a coming of age ceromony"? I remembered instantly and rushed to the woods.

When somebody in our village turns 16, they go through a "coming of age ceremony". I don't now what happens, or what I'll have to do. None of the adults would tell me. I could have to wrestle a tiger for all I know. But for now I have to find Sherlotta.
When I entered the woods I didn't see Sherlotta anywhere. The moogle caught up to me and rushed in front. "Sherlotta isn't here. You have to find her. But she did want me to give you something." Said the moogle. The moogle ran behind a tree and gave me what appeared to be a stick. "This is a staff. You yukes are gifted in magic and this can channel it through as a sphere of energy. Just swing the staff and focus your magic" Said the moogle. I looked at it, pondering over this theory of his. I decided to give it a try. Other then looking like a fool, what do I got to lose. I swung the staff, concentrated on whatever magic I'm said to possess. A strange dark ball was flung out of the end of my staff. "Now what does this have to do with my coming of age ceremony"?
---
#3 Posted: 18:27:59 29/12/2009 | Topic Creator
Part 2

These woods are infested with monsters. This is in fact my first time going in here. While our village is in a huge forest, this section is the only part filled with monsters. My coming of age ceromony was to go through these woods and find Sherlotta.
As I travelled through the woods a giant statue caught my interest. I went to check out the statue, keeping an eye out for Sherlotta. Behind the statue was an odd looking door, But I'm sure I can figure it out. I heard a heavy thud. The statue was moving. It wanted me dead. Really wishing I had to wrestle a tiger.
The statue looked like some sortof armor. It had two huge arms separate from its body, probally connected by magnets or magic. It's helmet fell off and revealed what appeared to be an eye. It was an orange crystal with odd markings around it, placed upon a black sphere I can presume was it's head. Realizing this, It quickly put the helmet back on its head. I think I found its weak point.
The creature attempted a punch at me. I barely dodged it, almost losing a leg. It slammed the ground so hard, It's hand got stuck in the ground. Focusing my magic, I swung my staff and a strange dark ball flung out of my staff like before. It knocked the helmet off the creature, right as it got its arm out of the ground. The helmet broke on impact with the ground. As the monster was realizing what was going on, I jumped and slammed the staff into the crystal on its head. The monster fell back and laid there on the ground. I have slain it.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:28:17 29/12/2009 by rept7
#4 Posted: 18:32:53 29/12/2009 | Topic Creator
Part 3

The door opened. Inside was a shallow lake, more of a giant puddle. But floating above it was a a crystal. I've never seen one of these so I walked towards it. Did this have anything to my coming of age ceremony or not? Is Sherlotta here? "Hello there" Said a girls voice. It was Sherlotta, sitting on the crystal. She was a stunning woman with cat ears and a black tail, other then that she was human. She wore a black sleeveless shirt and pink puffy pants. She was the one who has taken care of me in my younger years. "I guess I'll have to pass you then." She said. I looked around, wondering what this place was. "What were you expecting? Fireworks and dancing bears"? She asked. I laughed. "After what I've just went through I could use that." I replied. She just smiled then jumped off the crystal, slowly falling to the water below, appearing to gently glide down, No splash. "I think I do have something for you" She said, She put her hands behind her back and showed me a tiny crystal. "You did well Diagan, I'll help you head back to the village. I know a shortcut"
When we got back to the village, I saw Eryll standing by Waltrill's house. She was a young girl with brown hair and a yellow dress. "Did you pass Diagan"? She asked. I nodded. "Congratulations! I knew you could do it!" She said. Waltrill came out of his house to notice us. He is a yuke like me. We usually wear these odd masks by tradition. Mine somewhat resembles a knight's helmet. Waltrill's just looked like a black round head with two yellow glows I presume are his eyes, hidden beneath his wizard hat. "Thats great Diagan." He said. "What are you gonna do now"? I have thought over this for quite some time. "I want to be a researcher. I want to discover something new to the world. Like whats outside this forest." I told him. He nodded then headed back inside. Eryll's expression was glad but the energy in her just seemed to go away. She fainted.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:33:27 29/12/2009 by rept7
#5 Posted: 18:36:02 29/12/2009 | Topic Creator
Part 4

Eryll was taken into our house. Sherlotta and Waltrill were talking outside. I listened in, hoping to find more out about the situation. "She has the crstal sickness." Said Waltrill. Sherlotta looked scared. "This is bad" She said. "Have you forgot, We've been through this before, It's treatable." Said Waltrill. "But the cure is made of herbs not found in this forest. I'll have to leave and get the cure." Said Sherlotta. "No. We need you to stay here with Eryll and watch over her." Sherlotta didn't seem to like the idea. "I'm the only one who can leave the forest! I need to go." She said. "I'm sorry, but why can't I go"? I asked. Sherlotta turned around, just realizing that I was listening in. "How long have you been standing there"? She asked. "I know what we're dealing with. Something called crystal sickness. It has a cure but I'll have to go to the outside and look for the cure. Does that cover everything"? I said. "You just became an adult. I'm not sure if your ready for this." Said Sherlotta. "I was gonna leave one of these days. Theres a world out there you guys would never show me." I said. Sherlotta understood. "You'll need a couple materials. Even then you'll have to find somebody who can make the potion." Said Sherlotta. Waltrill left and came back with a list. It gave me a name and a description of the materials. "I won't fail her." I said. "You'll be returning a favor for us" Said Waltrill. I looked at Waltrill. It didn't make sense to me so I headed out to find the cure.

Why do I feel like I've done this before?
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me