Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Wolf Heart: A Wolfclan story
Page 1 of 1
Wolf Heart: A Wolfclan story [CLOSED]
ravenouscynder Ripto Gems: 864
#1 Posted: 21:10:41 25/12/2009 | Topic Creator
ok this is the main plot : an average wolf from Windclan ,named Thorn, ventured out into the woods for a walk. but he ventured too far from his clan and too close to Earthclan, when he was about to turn back he saw the most beautiful female wolf,called Lunae, and immediatly fell in love, and they try to have a relationship secretly, not telling the chiefs of both clans.
name:Thorn
clan:WindClan
appearance: mostly black with grew paws and a grey maw.
mate:well probably ruin it for yas

name:Lunae
clan:Earthclan
appearance:mostly white, grew paws and grew maw
mate:the same thing that i said for Thorn
---------
chapter one: Love At First Sight

Thorn was walking through the woods for his morning search for food,he spotted a hare and ran to kill it,once it was dead he ate it and had a healthy meal and started walking again. while on the walk his path was blocked by a body of water but proceeded to swim across,when he'd swam across he'd realized he'd one too far and was coming up to Earthclan,he was about to turn back when a female wolf from Earthclan came up to him 'what are you doing here?' 'uh i was taking a walk and i accidentaly went too far please dont turn me in.' 'alright fine but just beacause your polite and handsome' Thorn blushed even though unnoticeable 'im Thorn' 'Lunae.' 'did i mention that you were a beautiful wolf?' '*giggles slightly' 'its true, you are a figure of loveliness' 'thanks for the complement but you beter get going the rest of my clan are searching for food also' 'got it, see you gorgeous' '*giggles again*' Thorn ran back to his clan so he wouldnt be late for the daily meeting.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:47:34 26/12/2009 by ravenouscynder
#2 Posted: 16:45:10 26/12/2009 | Topic Creator
chapter two:Coyote Season

later that day Thorn was promoted to hunting wolf by the chief and was sent to hunt for food and look for herbs,he took a small pouch for herbs and a seperate compartment was for food. he'd caught a rabbit,a squirell and some foxes,while he was looking for more herbs he saw someone he'd not expected to see 'Lunae? what are you doing here?' panting, Lunae answered 'coyotes...the chief of Earthclan said to make an alliance with Windclan to herd the coyotes off,he sent me to do it.' 'Lunae calm down and take a drink of water.' Lunae went to the small lake a few feet away and took a drink of water 'its also coyote season' 'coyote season!? we gotta hurry!' 'but the chief of Windclan might not listen' 'he will whenever there is danger the chief will be quick to react and will not hesitate to form an alliance. come on' Thorn and Lunae ran to the Windclan. 'Thorn, why did you bring a member of the Earthclan back here?' 'chief she has something to tell you from the chief of Earthclan.' 'the chief of Earthclan has asked to form an alliance with the Windclan for it is coyote season.' 'coyote season!? they've striken sooner than usual. what is your name?' 'Lunae.' 'well,Lunae,tell the chief of Windclan that the alliance has been formed,and Thorn you go with her make sure she doesnt get hurt.' 'yes chief' Thorn and Lunae were running quickly to Earthclan,but they were ambushed by a small pack of coyotes 'see? my chief is wise' Thorn went and attacked the leader of the small pack,Thorn grabbed the leader in his maw by the neck and threw it into another coyote and went to attack one nearing to Lunae 'watch out!' Lunae dodged the attack and swatted the coyote just below the eye leaving a deep cut. 'are you ok?' 'yea but we're losing time! we have to get there or the chief will think that the alliance wasnt formed!' 'i have an idea! Lunae run to the river! they will follow you but they cant swim! they'll drown!' 'ok' Lunae ran to the lake and jumped on a fallen branch and jumped across the river,they coyotes did the same but they slipped and fell in the river. Thorn jumped on a trunk that just happened to flow by and jumped to the other side 'come on we have to go!' they both arrived at the Earthclan and Lunae told the chief that the alliance was formed 'and who is this young wolf?' 'im Thorn sir i was ordered to make sure that Lunae had save travell.' 'good chief you have,any trouble?' 'yes we were attacked by a small pack of coyotes.' 'im sad to hear that,Thorn tell your chief that we will carry these coyote troubles on the western gate where the coyotes have access to wolf's land.' 'yes sir' Thorn sprinted off back to his own clan and told the chief everything.'good Thorn take a rest and i'll send out Nightclaw to hunt now.' 'sir i have a couple of herbs and some food in my pouch.' 'good'
---------
chapter three will come soon
Firestar Yellow Sparx Gems: 1897
#3 Posted: 19:52:23 26/12/2009
PLease write more.
#4 Posted: 20:23:02 26/12/2009 | Topic Creator
ok but im thinking for more ideas there may another chapter tonight
#5 Posted: 12:34:21 30/12/2009 | Topic Creator
chapter three:Wolfnapped
the alliance had been formed but later that day the chief of windclan called Lunae over for a quest 'Lunae of Earthclan,i have called you over here for a quest of worthyness.Nightclaw whom i sent out earlier to get some food and some herbs hasn't come back and i suspect he was captured by the coyotes.i want you to go and search for him.' 'yes sir,where should i look?' 'over by that forked tree was the direction he went.' Lunae ran past the forked tree and sprinted off in the direction of Nightclaw.
-------
i didnt have much imagination today so this is what i've got
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me