Page 1 of 1
In the Celestial Caves for PS2... [CLOSED]
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#1 Posted: 04:13:28 20/11/2007 | Topic Creator
When you get to a certain point in each of the sub-levels (or challenges, same thing basically), there's a spidery thing (or more), and it runs around really quickly when you get close to it/them. Hitting it/them with a melee attack appearently does nothing, breathing the given breath attack appearently does nothing to it/them.

I've done well on everything in the challenges until I get to the spider things, so what're you supposed to do w/ them?
crashpro Gold Sparx Gems: 2027
#2 Posted: 04:26:28 20/11/2007
Use dragon time, and then do a head bash on it.
#3 Posted: 06:16:32 20/11/2007 | Topic Creator
o-o You.. can now do headbash...? Huh. Oddly, mine didn't get a booklet with it. I'll see what I can do with that then.
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12096
#4 Posted: 07:31:19 20/11/2007
You tail strike them
#5 Posted: 18:39:18 20/11/2007 | Topic Creator
Yeah, thanks SF. I was looking at the booklet, and it's tail strike, not headbash (even though they're quite similar smilie). But I was doing that last night, got past all four chalenges (including bosses), the Elemental Dragon, and the cutscences w/ The Chronicler.

And I've been seeing that there are lots of 'Sonic' fans here. *glances at your signature* Meepz.
Dragongyrl1000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1939
#6 Posted: 22:31:15 20/11/2007
Yeah, my 7 year old brother loves Sonic and Spongebob! He has that game, "Sonic Riders", and now for some reason I'm wanting the game, "Shadow the Hedgehog", cuz it looks like a cool game! Shadow's awesome!!
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who do matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
#7 Posted: 00:35:18 21/11/2007 | Topic Creator
Haa, all the Sonic games have their perks for me. Same with the Spyro games. And get ShTH, it's worth your money, and I should know! I got it in Dec. '05 (after Xmas) and spent $50 on it! T^T Worth it though. smilie

But anyway, I beat the game about half an hour, though I was very disappointed with it. Gaul was WAY too easy for me, the part where Spyro was trapped in the beam of energy was something I've seen used way too much, The Chronicler's body and voice didn't match too much to me (I was expecting a GLORIOUS dragon, not a stoney thing), and the thing Spyro encased himself, Cynder, and Sparx in should have looked more like all four element colors.

The game's great, and that's all that really bothered me. And appearently the three are gonna be having a nice sleep, and it looks like Hunter's gonna waiting for them.

THAT'S something I like. They brought him back. I just hope he turns out better than he did in the other games.

*EDIT* Is it me or does Dark Spyro look kinda like Shadow the Hedgehog in a dragon form?
Last edited at 00:36:27 21/11/2007 by Shrazer320
Spyro Fanatic Hunter Gems: 12096
#8 Posted: 11:54:10 21/11/2007
Quote: Shrazer320
Yeah, thanks SF. I was looking at the booklet, and it's tail strike, not headbash (even though they're quite similar smilie). But I was doing that last night, got past all four chalenges (including bosses), the Elemental Dragon, and the cutscences w/ The Chronicler.

And I've been seeing that there are lots of 'Sonic' fans here. *glances at your signature* Meepz.

*hugs you*
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me