Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > The legend of the fan dragons
Page 1 of 1
The legend of the fan dragons [CLOSED]
Laurathedragon Green Sparx Gems: 133
#1 Posted: 15:28:04 19/12/2009 | Topic Creator
Please read. On Youtube and Deviantart I have known lots of fan-dragons and I wanted to make a legend! I have the comic version on DA and the movie on YT. I also have the game on spore and now here's the story!

Prolouge
------------

It was a dark night, a normal day in other places but here it was far from normal. A Shadow minion walked alone, holding a dark crystal. He slowly walked through the darkness towards an altar. A green light shined out of it. He placed the crystal in front of it. The darkness around the crystal glowed a deep purple. The altar's light shone even brighter. What had risen from the altar was the shape of a dragon. It was in pure darkness but his red eyes could be seen from miles away. He had returned.

Chapter 1
---------------

"TAG! Your it!" Shouted one of the many dragons of the realms. They where just playing their usual games. Some of them where Phier, Sharley, Rubella, Ezzie, Elfin, Electra, Hazel, Blaze, Stella and so many more. They had no idea what was going on in the outside world. You may notice that they are all dragonesses but that's just how it was. The fan dragon world seemed to be over run with girls. No-body cared though. Laura and Phier where just outside the entrance to the city messing around in the lake. That's when something caught their eyes. A pool of water glower a dark blue and an image of a circle with symbols in it appeared with two deep red eyes in the center. Something was definatley wrong.
---
What D.O.T.D really means. Don't Offend The Dragons!
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#2 Posted: 15:28:55 19/12/2009
Awsome.
---
Back from hibernation.
ElectricDragons Ripto Gems: 1138
#3 Posted: 06:22:33 02/01/2010
nice.
Phantom Platinum Sparx Gems: 5241
#4 Posted: 02:54:48 03/01/2010
ELECTRA? That was my dragon's name in the dragon generator!
---
CAUTION!
Falling Chandeliers
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me