Page 1 of 1
This was such a wired glich!!!!! [CLOSED]
Ice Fire Gold Sparx Gems: 2790
#1 Posted: 23:45:41 18/12/2009 | Topic Creator
OMG it was soooooooo wired! K i was playing as spyro in twilight falls and i was up 2 the part when u have 2 swing 2 get 2 the top of the cliff and i was just about 2 grab the green stuff (Dont know what those things r called) and then Spyro suddly flew right into the wall!! I tryed 2 fly out but he couln't, So i tryed 2 b cynder abd it wouln't let me change!!! But when i did change spyro just flew out!!
---
She pulls up the covers and shivers in fright she hides from the colour that rides on the night
madison-dwrd Emerald Sparx Gems: 3201
#2 Posted: 04:55:45 19/12/2009
well... ive never heard of that glitch... WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!
hay readers, did u know that cynder can bounce? try it! in some parts of dotd levels, hold trianle while playing cynder, but let go before u hit the ground... sometimes she bounces really high!!!!!!!!!!! i copyright this glitch... ifound it... wow thats a first!
---
You gotta believe!
Poppy Ripto Gems: 1021
#3 Posted: 05:03:30 19/12/2009
Quote: Ice Fire
OMG it was soooooooo wired! K i was playing as spyro in twilight falls and i was up 2 the part when u have 2 swing 2 get 2 the top of the cliff and i was just about 2 grab the green stuff (Dont know what those things r called) and then Spyro suddly flew right into the wall!! I tryed 2 fly out but he couln't, So i tryed 2 b cynder abd it wouln't let me change!!! But when i did change spyro just flew out!!

Quote: madison-dwrd
hay readers, did u know that cynder can bounce? try it! in some parts of dotd levels, hold trianle while playing cynder, but let go before u hit the ground... sometimes she bounces really high!!!!!!!!!!! i copyright this glitch... ifound it... wow thats a first!

... What? Okay... Madison-dwrd's post was a little more understandable. But's it's just a huge "what" all together. ._.
#4 Posted: 06:36:21 19/12/2009
hey, try it! its awesome! its all like, hey i cant fly very high! and then, like, bounce! wow! i can c my house, er cave, from here! maybe it only works on ps2 but probalby others, too.
---
You gotta believe!
Byrn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#5 Posted: 17:40:52 19/12/2009
Yeah that happened to me a few times too.
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get is one trick, rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, the skys the limit!
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#6 Posted: 18:42:37 19/12/2009

No you didn't, how can you tell? You didn't even post it first.
#7 Posted: 21:50:30 20/12/2009
well, i found it a while ago, okay? if someone else found it longer ago... than they found it too, but i still found it before i was even a member... not that that makes much of a differance... but if someone else found it sorry, but i didnt see anyone else post that glitch anywhere in several websites, so i can make that asumption.
---
You gotta believe!
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#8 Posted: 22:17:21 20/12/2009
That sounds weird.
Ice Fire Gold Sparx Gems: 2790
#9 Posted: 05:57:59 21/12/2009 | Topic Creator
Cynder can bounce?! Wow Any way of the topic...................
---
She pulls up the covers and shivers in fright she hides from the colour that rides on the night
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#10 Posted: 11:02:22 21/12/2009
well, i found it a while ago, okay? if someone else found it longer ago... than they found it too, but i still found it before i was even a member... not that that makes much of a differance... but if someone else found it sorry, but i didnt see anyone else post that glitch anywhere in several websites, so i can make that asumption.

I've seen a topic on here with the same glitch. It's all right to say "If I was the first to find this glitch please credit me" but saying "Credit me for this glitch coz I found it first" can be a lie. You never know who found it first, so why say that you did?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me