Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Frost-Planet Of Darkness
Page 1 of 1
Frost-Planet Of Darkness [CLOSED]
FrostTheDragon Red Sparx Gems: 36
#1 Posted: 22:38:58 17/12/2009 | Topic Creator
Sorry this just pop'd into my head smilie

Chapter 1-The New Peace

As dawn turned into day the world was at peace once more from the unforgiving rule of Malefor.But the young dragons where still very aware of the possobilities that darkness could still be in the world.Frost and Darkiri set out on vengince to destroy the dark planet across from the light planet.As suddenly Frost felt faint asif she where to pass out."Darkiri i feel faint"Frost said."We'll take a bit of a rest and then set out later on our journey."Darkiri replyed.Just then Frost fell right down on the ground with a big THUD!.As she eneter'd the dream of the furture....

"DARKIRI"yelled Frost."FROST"yelled Darkiri."HELP ME!!!!"Frost yelped."I AM COMING FROST!!!"Darkiri yelled back."MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"Malefor laughed."MALEFOR!"yelled Darkiri."YOU CAN'T SAVE HER KNOW!!!"Malefor said."MALEFOR,FROST!!!!!"darkiri yelled."HELP DARKIRI!!!"Frost screamed."FROST!!!!!!!!"Darkiri screamed.

"AAAA!"Frost yelled."Frost you are ok."said Feria the fire guardian."Yes you are fine"said the gaurdians.Sector,Electricty gaurdian.Feria,Fire gaurdian.Kleef,Ice gaurdian.and Gravity,Earth gaurdian."Yes Frost you are fine."said Darkiri.

I hope you liked chapter 1 chapetr 2 is coming soon smilie.
---
I have left smilie
Spyrobaby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4254
#2 Posted: 08:34:27 19/12/2009
Cool! Just move it to the fan fic section.
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me