darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night > TLoS the third: your idea's for the third game.
Page 1 of 1
TLoS the third: your idea's for the third game. [CLOSED]
Twilight Blue Sparx Gems: 742
#1 Posted: 11:37:28 18/11/2007 | Topic Creator
This is a place to discuss anything to do with the the third TLoS game, until a thread comes up for it. Post all of your idea's for every one to see, then a bit o' mix 'n' matching, whatever you want, after all I heard somewhere (I think it was an online interview or something) that Krome looks at the web to see what fans want and ya never know.
I'll start things off with an idea I had that I posted in the "Sexy Love" Topic in the ANB thread.

If Cynder was captured and tortured by evil Spyro (He's half-way there already), I've got this odd feeling that Sparx might actually free her and help her escape (hopefully with a bit fighting), then they might work out a way to save Spyro. After all if Spyro's corrupted, who else can Sparx turn to free him than the girl who loves Spyro and has experienced the DM's control first hand. Classic puting aside misgivings for a mutual need.

That's another attempt to give a way to play as Cynder & make it interesting.

Okay your turn...
---
As long as I don't have to do anything, I'm kool with it.
White and Nerdy Green Sparx Gems: 150
#2 Posted: 12:04:07 18/11/2007
Welll.....um....Ignitus.....uh.....could teach Spyro an element. The element of earth. His new element could defeat enemies quick, and, uh, Ignitus dies at the end. Spyro's new voice actor is Freddie Prinze, Jr. Okay...that's all I've got.
SpyroxCynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1906
#3 Posted: 12:05:33 18/11/2007
i still stickin to my the

person whos corrupted remembers their boyfriend/girlfriend by something that they say/do.
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
Dragongyrl1000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1939
#4 Posted: 20:54:22 18/11/2007
My character Guinevere, the dragon guardian of all elements!! Not purple though! smilie
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who do matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
Frisby Gold Sparx Gems: 2496
#5 Posted: 00:32:02 19/11/2007
It would be cool if the gardiens could teach spyro many melee movies so u can come up with different combinations of ur own like Tekken. Also to add in more flying levels. It should have been the biggest part in the legend of spyro series.
---
☼Everyone chooses a hero... I'm happy I chose Spyro☼
SpyroGamer2008 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4203
#6 Posted: 01:14:52 19/11/2007
I would highly doubt Freddy Prince, Jr. would do the voice for Spyro, "White And Nerdy". Elijah Wood already has this part down.

As for my ideas on this game, I would love to play as other characters in the next game. Such as but not limited to: Hunter (like in A Hero's Tail) and Cynder. I would also like to see other dragons in this game.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5243-6111
P.M. me if you want me to add you.
Shadow Flame Green Sparx Gems: 363
#7 Posted: 01:25:57 19/11/2007
I hope it's on Xbox but not likely as TEN was only released for PS2. *sigh*, soon i'll have to resort to buying a PS2 just to play these new Spyro games smilie
---
The sky was covered by a large black dragon, Hei Lei, the last of his kind to soar the earth...his eyes are embedded with the wisdom of ages....
SpyroxCynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1906
#8 Posted: 01:36:47 19/11/2007
in fact i DID get a ps2 just so i could play the new ps2 ones!!! (well, ETD and AHT anyway)
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
Rexy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1313
#9 Posted: 01:01:32 07/01/2008
The only suggestion I can come up with is that they still better come up with a Wii release as well. I invested on that console for a multitude of good reasons, y'know. smilie

Going back on more serious thoughts, given Spyro's condition at the end of The Eternal Night, I'm pretty much half expecting the inclusion of other playable characters. My preferences are about 2 or 3 depending on the setting, and even from that people may get their wish of playing as another dragon (possibly Cynder) as a result.

Myself, I'm more keen to see some additional development to Sparx as a character. Sure, he isn't my favourite character, but I just have this nagging feeling that there'll be enough room to give him a growth in personality at some stage, and a lot of his actions in TEN (most notably after the second Skabb fight and his relationship with Cynder) have shown hints of that already.
Elora Fodder
#10 Posted: 19:05:07 07/01/2008
well here we go this is a long one but PLEASE READ IT!
it starts at the well of souls were spyro,cynder and sparx are traped in the golden crystles and hunter is over looking them but you know when spyro was in the wired pink light and turned to dark spyro well thats when the DM fell and landid in spyro's body so spyro is now posesed by the DM buy not compleatly because the DM is low on power.
We now go to the dragon dojo were Volter found a blue dragon who said he owend the power of hipnotising people the elders are discusing what to do with him when hunter of avalar burts in he tells them his name and were he comes from and gives them news spyro is soon going to wake up for he has seen a crak in the crystle then hipno guy coms in a says he knows about spyro and how they can stop him from waking up in a different world so together they put there powers in to a strong source so spyro will wake up in there world."pant pant"
When spyro wakes up hunter shots an arrow in the crystle and it breaks so spyro,cynder and sparx are free but over the past days spyro somtimes becomes dark spyro and tryes to kill cynder.
one day(when spyro is himself)spyro decideds to go to the broken well of souls to smash the power source of the DM and therefore kill him (all this time spyro is geting there you are playing it) but when he gets there the DM takes over him compleatly and makes him instead of smashing the cryistle to add to it(using his breath) and fix the well of souls now you get to play as cynder (with the power of hipnotising) going to the well of souls(on a different path so your not playing the same game) to free spyro from his evilness. she gose with sparx and he starts to like her(finealy!)when they get there you get to fight spyro when you win spyro gets thrown to the floor and cynder gose up to him the dark master has not excaped but spyro just has enoth time to smash the cryistle and save himself and the rest of the world spyro,cynder and sparx go home to meet the elders they praise spyro and cynder THE END
but when the crystle was smashed the dark master maniged to dive into the biggist peace and survice so spyro cynder and spark will apper in future games so long for now

P.S Spyro rules the universe smilie
EternalSpyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#11 Posted: 20:03:06 07/01/2008
Interesting idea.
---
As the Night of Eternal Darkness apporaches, Spyro is haunted by .... Maps of the U.S. and Canada, and traffic capability for just $216.76 from Amazon.com
SilverDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#12 Posted: 20:06:58 07/01/2008
There is one Idea: What if Spyro will have bubble breath in next game?
---
https://dragcave.net/user/Makatootie
Blackholes_Wolf Ripto Gems: 10760
#13 Posted: 22:12:12 07/01/2008
Quote: SilverDragon
There is one Idea: What if Spyro will have bubble breath in next game?

I would destroy Krome Studios.....
Komodo Blue Sparx Gems: 758
#14 Posted: 00:24:21 08/01/2008
The Legend of Spyro: Currently unable to think of a title

The Crystal melts, the 3 fall strait into the Well of Souls. A ghostly Gaul tells them about the condition of the world, Gaul orders all of the other ghosts (previous enemies) to attack Spyro is seperated from Sparx & Cynder. A level where you play as Cynder ensues, enemies can only be harmed by flame. Cynder reaches a large, arena-like cave. It appears that Cynders presence within the Well of Souls has brought about the "dead" part of herself. A boss battle ensues. In a cutscene, the "dead" Cynder unleashes her fury, but Cynder absorbs the fury and her with it. Just then, Cynder faints. Too be continued...
---
I traded my soul for a muffin, and you know what? It was delicious.
sophia Fodder
#15 Posted: 14:44:20 08/01/2008
i have an idea
it's weird,but i thought:"If has a evil cynder in anb and a evil spyro in ten,maybe in tlos3 can have a dark sparx(omg!o.o'''''') "
Twilight Blue Sparx Gems: 742
#16 Posted: 16:24:44 08/01/2008 | Topic Creator
I thought this post was dead! Whadya know. Keep the idea's comin' though, I love 'em. especially #14. I think that sounds pretty kool.
---
As long as I don't have to do anything, I'm kool with it.
Komodo Blue Sparx Gems: 758
#17 Posted: 20:10:07 08/01/2008
^ Thank you! I'll continue...

As Cynder awakes she finds herself in the Chronicler's training grounds, and after awakening some of her powers, The Chronicler takes her through a retrospective of her life, and she questions if she really wants to help Spyro, or embrace the DM's power again. Meanwhile, Spyro comes across an old enemy, the Conductor. Spyro forces him to tell him the way out. The Conductor mentions that every day a geyser erupts that could send the living back, but he warns that they all must enter at the same time, or be sent to different parts of the world. They all reunite,run from a horde of enemies, and find the geyser. In a last attempt, Gaul slams his gauntlet into the wall, causing an avalanche. Spyro is yet again seperated from Sparx and Cynder, and he enters at a different time. Seperated yet again...
---
I traded my soul for a muffin, and you know what? It was delicious.
Ross Gold Sparx Gems: 2159
#18 Posted: 21:34:20 08/01/2008
Well, I haven't quite completed TEN yet. I will in a couple of days or so but here's what happens from the information I already know (Note: I am up to the second save point in the Mountain Fortress).

Spyro wakes up on a beach. A small beach, and not really a beach. An island. All of this beach is just a tiny island. To the left of him, a rock. To the right, a few puddles. In front, the rays of the sun beating down on the beach so hard there were even tiny bits of glass lying in it. Behind him, an old, abandoned generator. Yes, as odd to find on an island it is, a generator. But it was wet, so Spyro figures after alot of traction on the sea bed, it must have washed up here from pollution. He explores the tiny island. After covering most of the beach, he sees that the four odd things are in the middle, and branching off them, four slightly bigger bits of the island. Then, he hears the Cronicler's voice, and all the sudden he is warped right to him. He explains all. The Dark Master has created such a powerful attack. A way to definitely defeat all. If there's one thing impossible to stop it is light. Fastest thing in the unviverse, and you can't touch it. He fears that noone, not even Spyro could stop such a mass destruction device. The way that DM controls light is because he can control what's dark, and so therefore bend light to his will. After this, the story goes through learning many other valuable facts and things. The abilities you earn though are as follows: Fire, Ice, Earth, Electricity (as usual), convexity and to help stop the DM to also learn how to attack with light. Two extremely valuable facts to Spyro about abilities: He learns the Chronicler can do psychic powers, like teleport (as he did), send others to dreams that they learn things in (as he did), but mostly of all, can move things with his mind. He can pick up anything his strength allows him to (so he couldn't move planets). Another one is about half way through the game Spyro tells the Chronicler he was on that mysterious beach. The Chronicler is amazed that he didn't know it, and that Spyro actually made it there. He teleports him and Spyro back there, and Spyro learns how to combine elements, and also that the closer he is to the middle of the beach, the more powerful he is with the elements. Also, the air in the very middle of the beach counted as a source of the element air, too. With the elements, you can combine:

Fire + Ice = Water; + Earth = Lava; + Electricity = Explosion.

Ice + Earth = Mud; + Electricity = Frozen Lightning Ball.

Earth + Electricity = Charged Rocks.

The first combination avaliable is after Spyro has gotten Ice back. If you learn them via dream, then at some point in the dream you'll learn to make and control water. Then in the Earth dream

To be edited...
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
Last edited at 20:34:03 09/01/2008 by Ross
Elora Fodder
#19 Posted: 19:47:08 09/01/2008
Wow thats long but not as long as mine!
but when dose cynder and sparx come in?
but i like the idea of combinding elemens and using power of light it could be used to kill under ground enemys who hate the light!

By the way did you like my story?(num 10) smilie
Elora Fodder
#20 Posted: 19:48:48 09/01/2008
why dose it say im a fodder i have an accont on this web site?
Elora Fodder
#21 Posted: 19:57:07 09/01/2008
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IM NOT A FODDER IM A MEMBER I HAVE A ACCONT ON THIS WEB SITE!!!!!!!!!!! smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
arathyne Blue Sparx Gems: 607
#22 Posted: 20:17:20 09/01/2008
It says you dont have an account. If you did your name would be linked.
---
Cynder FTW! smilie
Gwenio Gold Sparx Gems: 2454
#23 Posted: 20:51:24 09/01/2008
Then you must not be logged in.
Elora Fodder
#24 Posted: 17:26:00 10/01/2008
linked to what?
Gwenio Gold Sparx Gems: 2454
#25 Posted: 17:29:42 10/01/2008
If you have an account and it is not showing you as such then you are not logged in.
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#26 Posted: 21:30:18 18/01/2008
yaaaaaaaaay im a member i was elora NOW I AM TANGO!!!!! smilie
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#27 Posted: 21:58:45 18/01/2008
You're a cat from the Megaman Gameboy series?! <.>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Michael Yellow Sparx Gems: 1326
#28 Posted: 01:34:15 20/01/2008
I have never actually played TEN, but, going by complaints, I would have to say that a less linear experience would do the trick. The game could take place in the Avalar mentioned in TEN, as well as in the current world. Also, as a side note.... woo-hoo, yellow sparx!
Dragongyrl1000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1939
#29 Posted: 01:52:33 20/01/2008
Congrats, Michael!^ smilie
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who do matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#30 Posted: 10:42:16 02/02/2008
i am the tango as in drink....makes me go crazey....i alreaddy am though.....never hearded of it shame.....tastes nice!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me