Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Create your own non dragon Spyro character!
Page 1 of 1
Create your own non dragon Spyro character! [CLOSED]
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#1 Posted: 01:56:39 02/12/2009 | Topic Creator
Name: Kori
Species: giant red bird, possibly a phoenix
Abilities: Fly, explosive, fireball, falling comet (she falls from the sky in a massive ball of flame doing massive damage to enemies, objects and the ground below).
Appearance: Red, shining feathers, gold wing tips. brown legs and feet, black claws. gold beak, gold eyes, long, go;dd tipped feathers on her head and neck which stand up part way, long, gold tipped tail feathers.
Maybe a pilot's had and goggles on her forehead/
Friend: Yes; she sometimes forms a team with Spyro.

Name: unkown
Species: Human; sorcerer
Abilities: Specializes in ice
Friend?: No, he's the main boss
Objective: he wants to chill the entire world turning it into a frozen wasteland. He despises all things warm, like dragons and phoenixes. The first place hit by his wrath is Kori’s home world; she flees home in search of help and meets Spyro and the others.

I'll add more later, please tell me of your characters!
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
Aqua-Dragoness Gold Sparx Gems: 2851
#2 Posted: 02:12:14 02/12/2009
Cool characters, SPyroLUVA! Especially Kori. I'd love to see a phoenix teaming up with Spyro and friends to stop an evil human sorceror. That would make a pretty awesome plotline.

Well... I do have a character, but he isn't a Spyro-fan character. But maybe the creators will cook up a new mythical creature to be a cool villain...

Name: Drakly (Drake-Lee)
Species: Manticore (AKA: Meaning for the devil)
Ablities: Speed, swiping with his humongous paw, pinching with tail, roaring, and eating anything in sight that moves across the land. (Man-eater, actually...)
Friend?: Not a snowball's chance in heck. smilie
Appearance: All black. Very large, even larger than a lion. His eyes are red as blood, and sharp-teeth white as the moon.
Personality: Drakly cares for nothing but only himself. He is quite selfish, and is sarcastic at times. He likes to torture creatures/humans for his entertainment, having little laughs. And he is pretty hot-tempered when someone messes with his plans...

Actually he's the main villain for a story that I plan to write. So please, don't take him... if you do... well, there will be consquences!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 02:14:55 02/12/2009 by Aqua-Dragoness
#3 Posted: 03:37:16 02/12/2009 | Topic Creator
I won't take him!
---
Ghakimx Emerald Sparx Gems: 4064
#4 Posted: 04:52:21 02/12/2009
Biased freak.
BEST FAN EVER Gold Sparx Gems: 2194
#5 Posted: 05:43:11 02/12/2009
Ignore him.

Heres mine who's been with me for years!

WHITECRAFT
Species: Air Dragon
Abilities: Whitecraft is a guardian, one of four great elemental masters. There is only ever one gaurdian for each element and he's the gaurdian of air. Gaurdians are the peace keepers and it is their duty to keep the world from falling into chaos. He specilizes in controlling tornadoes.
Appearance: Huge white dragon. 100-150 feet long. Small spikes run along his spine and his tail has a four bladed arrow attatched. His horns are streamlined and deadly sharp. His talons and claws are shining white, and don't stain.
Personality: Serious, not much of a humour. Wise in all ways, and is good at anticipating the enemy's moves before they attack. Will not hesitate to kill if anyone he befriends is in danger.
Friends: He has had many friends, and is more ancient that any other being. His time for friends has passed now, and he merely sticks to his duty. Training the next gaurdian and defending the world from destruction.
His quote: "Everything that has a begining has an end, nothing can stop the force of time."
---
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.
#6 Posted: 06:07:49 02/12/2009
Yeah, its a good idea to ignore NEW_SpyroLUVA. So biased and what not towards Aqua-Dragoness.
#7 Posted: 06:09:30 02/12/2009
I was talking to you. New spyro Luva hadnt said anything offensive
---
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6124
#8 Posted: 08:53:45 02/12/2009
S'about dang time! I am so sick of all this "create a new character, but only if its a dragon" nonsense.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:15:50 02/12/2009 by Razz
SpyroLovr Blue Sparx Gems: 591
#9 Posted: 09:00:25 02/12/2009
Mage

Species: Monster

Abilities: Mage can take the form of anything you hate,fear or dread.

Appearance: Old green monster with yellow rotting teeth talks funny but is always underestimated.

Personality: Talks about the past and not of the future, forgets his plans but is helped by a side kick.

Friend: He is an enemy, but a week un-experienced creature can be hypnotized by his black black eyes. He is an enemy

Quote: One day i'll hypnotize every creature and they will join my zzzzzz * snores*
---
Do you like waffles? Yer we like waffles! Do you like pancakes? Yer we like pancakes! Do you like French toast? Yer we like french toast!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:03:00 04/12/2009 by SpyroLovr
#10 Posted: 09:08:13 02/12/2009
i dont have anytihng on the sidekick
---
Do you like waffles? Yer we like waffles! Do you like pancakes? Yer we like pancakes! Do you like French toast? Yer we like french toast!
#11 Posted: 11:03:20 02/12/2009
Quote: BEST FAN EVER

No you weren't. Aqua-Dragoness had a great character there and it wasn't accepted.
#12 Posted: 11:14:47 02/12/2009
Hold up... You're taking these characters and using them for...? And you didn't say a word about it in the intro post. Yeah... Going to be editing mine now. They may be fan characters, but I'm not just going to throw them out there for some purpose I don't know about.
Robo-Spyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5908
#13 Posted: 13:35:49 02/12/2009
Quote: NEW_SpyroLUVA

Species: giant red bird, possibly a phoenix

Just say phoenix.
---
no i will not write a signature for you
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#14 Posted: 18:25:58 02/12/2009
I will do a fairy (random) her name is etornia she is the same size as a human and can controle electricity and eletrical applyances. She was born in eletrica a planet mainly dominated by electric dragons and fairys. One day her planet was attaced by evil water sirens and flooded. They kill her family and captured the rest of the fairys. She flew to Spyro for help because water and electricity dont mix.
#15 Posted: 21:39:23 02/12/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: Ghakimx
Quote: BEST FAN EVER

No you weren't. Aqua-Dragoness had a great character there and it wasn't accepted.

What?! I didn't make this topic to get ideas for characters or to get characters I can use! Aqua-Dragoness said PLEASE DON'T USE IT! Didn't you read all of her post. And how would that make me biased? Get the whole story before you say stuff like that?
---
#16 Posted: 21:42:36 02/12/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: Razz
Hold up... You're taking these characters and using them for...? And you didn't say a word about it in the intro post. Yeah... Going to be editing mine now. They may be fan characters, but I'm not just going to throw them out there for some purpose I don't know about.

No I'm NOT! Ghakmix just assumed I was! If I were I would have told you all! Friggn' hell what kind of person do you think I am?!
I'm NOT biased, and I'm certainly NOT stealing characters! Man...Way to jump to conclusions and possibly ruin a potentally fun topic Ghakmix! Go ahead and re-post your character Razz, it's safe here.
---
#17 Posted: 03:16:28 03/12/2009
It was actually your comment above of "I won't take him! " that had me more concerned.

Too lazy to repost all the details I'd written down. The short version is that I had a lot of characters, several of whom were part dragon (dragon/fauns, dragon/armadillos, etc) and a bunch of dragons, but I also had a Manweersmall (Fouille), her Dreadwing buddy (Fromage), and an ape (Liru Witmage). All the rest of my characters were mostly re-imaginings of Spyro characters who weren't in one game or another (Elora, Bianca and Sheila in LoS, Cynder in AHT, etc).
#18 Posted: 03:34:00 03/12/2009
I knew all along she wasnt staeling the characters. I wasnt sure what she said when she said "I wont take it" but I knew she wouldnt be using this t steal characters. Ghakimx, you cant tell me who I'm talkinmg to, I know perfectly well who i was talking to.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:03:53 04/12/2009 by BEST FAN EVER
#19 Posted: 06:40:49 03/12/2009
waaaaasmilie did no one like my post?
---
#20 Posted: 07:03:48 03/12/2009
Hey, no one said anything bout mA 1 as well!
---
#21 Posted: 08:17:21 03/12/2009
Hey, everyone's talking about me. I should be a fan character.
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#22 Posted: 17:10:26 03/12/2009
Name: Thoran
Species: Cat
Abillities: Nada, he's just a cat. He can make a few potions (Nothing special mind you) but otherwise he's just a cat.
Apperance: Dark grey cat with green eyes, has four tails and a purple crystal necklace.
Friends?: Yep, Thoran is Cynder's friend, the first person to not judge her for what her past was like (Other than Spyro)
#23 Posted: 19:42:35 03/12/2009
nice simple but nice
---
#24 Posted: 20:15:28 03/12/2009
Simple is what makes him so great.
#25 Posted: 23:15:05 03/12/2009 | Topic Creator
Sorry Spyroluvr and BEST FAN EVER, those characters are great. By the way B.F.E, I'm a GIRL! Plz ediit your post calling me a he.
---
#26 Posted: 03:03:08 04/12/2009
Oh sorry! I didnt know! :/
---
Whitedragon Ripto Gems: 963
#27 Posted: 18:50:14 04/12/2009
I made a few characters for the orignal Spyro series...

Name: Sneezar
Appearence: Sneezar is a week and timid looking blue sloth. He always drags a baby blue blanket with a hankercheif. He has a short neck and a milky white belly.

Name: Martha
Appearence: A small black fured mole. She always wears a different dress every day.
Dragon-Stone Blue Sparx Gems: 999
#28 Posted: 10:57:32 08/12/2009
Hmm...
Thought this topic was about characters, not a discussion about who said what and who stole characters or didn't steal characters smilie

My character:
Name: Alana
Race: Rama: They look a bit like elves, but they have purple skin and their ears are much longer. Very proud and strong race, which loves to fight.
Personality: Alana is a very young and strong rama, very impatient. She is afraid of nothing and loves to fight and training with her sword. She's most comftable alone in the deep woods, and she has very hard to trust others. She doesn't know her family and she only got 1 friends she can trust.
Ability: Very strong and dangerous with a sword. Eyes which can kill.
---
smilie Ride out this storm. And live, to fight another day...
Darkmor Green Sparx Gems: 417
#29 Posted: 03:16:07 20/12/2009
Hey all those people you made are cool Check out mine

Name: Iglu
Type: Dragon
powers: SilverIce The power to control all things related to ice and the power to breath ice.
looks: A Blue dragon with a purple underbelly and antler like horns and blue and purple wings.
Friend: Crimsona a female ruby dragon that turns purple in dark places and has shadowFire, Skian a fox humaniod creature that is a mage.

Hope you like him he is in a book i'm writing
---
Rawr.
#30 Posted: 07:01:24 20/12/2009
i love foxes
---
#31 Posted: 11:30:14 20/12/2009
Quote: Darkmor

powers: SilverIce The power to control all things related to ice and the power to breath ice.
looks: A Blue dragon with a purple underbelly and antler like horns and blue and purple wings.
Friend: Crimsona a female ruby dragon that turns purple in dark places and has shadowFire, Skian a fox humaniod creature that is a mage.

Can you read the title before posting?

Create your own NON DRAGON spyro fan charactor.
GoldenDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1191
#32 Posted: 16:56:25 20/12/2009
Here's Mine:

Name: Sysol
Species: Water Serpent
Power: The ability to appear in any body of water instantly, as long as it will fit him. Sonic wave - When he slaps the water with his tail, a tidalwave is formed.
Appearence: A blue-green, shimmering, long, snakelike animal. He has a dragon-like head and long, azure whiskers that flow back almost a quarter of his body lenght as he swims. On the tip of his tail is a long, jagged paddle, and sparkling black spikes run the length of his spine. He does not have a set of rear legs, but instead, a broad pair of scalloped, dark blue fins. His front arm are fin-like, and length of them are striped with tiny bone ridges. His fingers are webbed, with sharp claws, each about the length of his finger. His eyes are amber, and his face rimmed by yellow-orange fins.
---
~Best friends 'till the end of time: GamingMaster_76smilie and Nicksmilie~
Everyone has a dark side. Whether or not you choose it is the question.
#33 Posted: 18:53:44 20/12/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: Tango
Quote: Darkmor

Can you read the title before posting?

Create your own NON DRAGON spyro fan charactor.

True the topic is about non dragon characters, but I don't mind the occasional dragon, as long as they don't dominate the topic.
---
Byrn Yellow Sparx Gems: 1250
#34 Posted: 23:10:41 20/12/2009
Id like to see a hippocampus like char. (Half horse half fish)
It would be fun to play it in water levels if we ever see another game where you have missions with other chars.
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get is one trick, rational thinking. But when you're good and crazy, the skys the limit!
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#35 Posted: 03:51:21 21/12/2009
I have two at the moment and several more to come.

Sugar- A martial-arts squirril that lives in the Fireworks Factory and serves a purpose as the guardian of that world by keeping the rhynocs in check
NOTE: She also exists in my own original universe

Kit Foxx- A blind kit fox who lives in Cliff Town. She's a friend to the armadillos and a uses her instinct to fight in battle.
NOTE: Like Sugar, she exists in my original universe aswell.
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#36 Posted: 01:19:13 03/02/2010
me, i have Umy.
A fairy, don't laugh, who is trained in the mystic arts as well as in sword and shield. She is a rather large, human sized, fairy and a leader amongst her tribe. Her sister, Thorn, who is a pixie necromancer, torments her constantly by putting her tribe and loved ones in danger. But worst of all thorn tries to take control of Umy.

Appearance: tall,long dark brown hair, piercing deep blue eyes, long lashes, very pale, often wear beautiful armor or protective clothing.
powers: healing, water, earth, and nature. very skilled with sword and shield.
[User Posted Image]

hope you like her, if you want me to put thorn say so please.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 14:35:36 06/02/2010 by NightBlade
Spyrobaby Emerald Sparx Gems: 4263
#37 Posted: 16:03:10 03/02/2010
Mine:

Name: Mista
Species: Kittyfox (cat and fox)
Pic: *coming soon*
Homeland: Valley of Avalar or Stone Hill
TLOS: Guard
Original: Bringing water from the well
---
The darkness only stays at nighttime, in the morning it'll fade away. Daylight's good at arriving at the right time, it's not always going to be this grey~
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#38 Posted: 14:56:04 06/02/2010
Well here she is, Thorn
Thorn ways Umy's sister kidnapped at birth, she corrupt and transformed until all the color and beauty simply left her. powerless her captures taught her in the ways of dark magic, death and many sword tactics. and when they taught her to her full potential she slayed them all. Revenge ways all she could see, an endless hate the drove her, and made her a terror almost enough to wash away cynder's evil reputation.
appearance: tall, with long black torn hair, pure white skin, blood red eyes, torn and tattered wing that are a very dark purple.
clothes/ armor: usually black armor covered in dark crystals that look similar to the dark leaves and trees, often she wields a long sword and to daggers.
powers: death, darkness, and corruption, very talented with two daggers, good with a long sword.
i already posted Umy.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#39 Posted: 12:36:19 07/02/2010
I already have one. I had him since the end of 2009.

Name: Ruuko.
Siblings: Cynder. (I made this up when DOTD Cynder didn't excise, and Cynder was still a cool dragon, okay
Element: Shadow.
Apperance: Black with dark blue spikes, wing web and underbelly (the bones in the wing are black). He has green horns and tail blade. His eyes are yellow.
Personality: Serious, mysterious and dull.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
Cynder13 Blue Sparx Gems: 721
#40 Posted: 00:10:47 10/02/2010
Name: Adelaide
species: wizard
Adelaide is shy wizard
wears a silver and midnight blue cloak
she is skilled in reading minds, telekinesis and spells
carries a spellbook very kind if not mean to

made it a while ago!!!!
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me