Page 1 of 1
When they wake... [CLOSED]
Twilight Blue Sparx Gems: 742
#1 Posted: 03:55:56 13/11/2007 | Topic Creator
What do you think the world will be like when the Spyro and Cynder are freed and how the third game will begin?

Personally I'm hoping that the dragons have rebuilt their civilisation and the world seems peaceful (after all, they did stop the ressurection of the DM) and that they were discovered by an explorer from a distant land (Hunter of Avalar) who's been searching for them for years.

Please don't criticise me too much, I like it when everything's happy for a bit before the world goes to hell, again

Anyway that's my thought what's yours. Answer however you like quotes, thoughts, comments or even a short story, just go ahead.
---
As long as I don't have to do anything, I'm kool with it.
Last edited at 10:01:32 14/11/2007 by Twilight
SpyroxCynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1906
#2 Posted: 11:00:22 13/11/2007
yeah, you are right about the whole DM not coming back thing, but i think spyro will have to learn to control his newly found powers.
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#3 Posted: 11:30:58 13/11/2007
Quote: SpyroxCynder
yeah, you are right about the whole DM not coming back thing, but i think spyro will have to learn to control his newly found powers.

No... because the only power he has right now is Dragon Time... and he may have Dark Spyro. <.<;
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#4 Posted: 11:45:20 13/11/2007
thats what i meant, his dark powers.
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
#5 Posted: 12:22:00 13/11/2007 | Topic Creator
Both characters are on a crowded path heading to a festival celebrating the defeat of the dark master.

Spyro - "I wonder what the festival will be like this year. Flame told me there'd be a historical play showing the rise and fall of the dark master. Oh, if we see Ember, please try to control yourself."

Cynder - "Hey, I only called her a name."

Spyro - "You slapped her, then she bit you, then you had a huge fight."

Cynder - " She started it."
- "Whatever, lets just enjoy the festival." (See's a cloaked figure staring at him through the crowd) "Hey, who's that guy in the cloak."

Cynder - "Who, where, I don't see anyone."

Spyro - "There, he's... where'd he go" (Cloaked figure has disappeared).

Cynder - "Who, Spyro are you okay?"

Spyro - "Yeah I'm fine, but I swear I... ah, doesn't matter"

Cynder- "Yes it does, if you're seeing things... we better tell the guard... er, elders. This doesn't sound good."
Spyro - "No! We can't, if tell them I'd have to tell them about everything else about my history... about you."

Cynder - "The worst they'll do is throw me in the prison for a few..."

Spyro - "They would execute you. And when they know about my real past, who knows they would make me do." (looks deep into Cynder's eyes) "I've worked so hard to forget our past, to hide it all. Please

Cynder, please do don't tell them."

Cynder - (Looks away in thought then looks back at Spyro) "Okay, I wont say anything, for now. But if you see anything again..."

Spyro - "I'll tell Hunter if I see anything. Now lets get to the , the festival's probably started".

- Both walk continue towards the festival but Spyro looks back and see's the cloaked figure speaking to a large red dragon and pointing at him then looks away then looks back again to see that both have disappeared.

Spyro - (Too self) 'Please no, not now, not again'

My thoughts now yours.
---
Last edited at 12:22:59 13/11/2007 by Twilight
#6 Posted: 12:25:00 13/11/2007 | Topic Creator
Why learn all the powers again, he didn't die he was only frozen.
---
Rexy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1313
#7 Posted: 18:37:49 02/01/2008
Well he had no breath attacks at ALL when he first faced Gaul, so I would have thought he already depleted his hard-earned power by the first phase of the final boss. At least, that's what I'm thinking.

(Don't mind me for this bump, lol.)
SilverDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#8 Posted: 19:25:19 02/01/2008
I think that in the beginnign of the next game, Spyro haven't any breaths...
---
https://dragcave.net/user/Makatootie
#9 Posted: 19:41:33 02/01/2008 | Topic Creator
Again? Well, I guess freezing yourself in time would be pretty draining.
---
#10 Posted: 00:36:35 03/01/2008
oh well he just needs to collect all of the chaos- errr, I mean spirit gems and he'll be good as new!
---
#11 Posted: 01:50:04 03/01/2008
Quote: Twilight
Again? Well, I guess freezing yourself in time would be pretty draining.

No, Gaul used his staff to suck the magical power OUT of Spyro... which is why he was powerless to use any breath against Gaul in the first round. Therefore, he's once again breath-less.

I only hope Krome can come up with even more creative breath attacks than in TEN. It'll be hard to top.
---
Komodo Blue Sparx Gems: 758
#12 Posted: 21:10:54 03/01/2008
My opinion? The DM is free, but he's basically powerless. Spyro did intercept the soul flow, magic moon stuff. So when they wake up, he'll be draining the land of life to get back his powers. Which would be a nice way to introduce dark gems into the new continuity.
---
I traded my soul for a muffin, and you know what? It was delicious.
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6082
#13 Posted: 00:34:07 04/01/2008
I've got two very general ideas for what I think the third game will be like.

Regardless, I suspect that Spyro's powers will be gone again because he used them all up saving his friends when Malefor collapsed.

From there, I'd image the world is either going to be in ruin (under the Dark Master's control) or so much time will have passed that the world looks something like it did in the original games. Or something else. smilie I generally don't speculate on games that are having a firm conclusion worked out for them. I'm content to see the story play out on its own.
#14 Posted: 01:47:17 04/01/2008 | Topic Creator
I'm hoping they somehow bridge the TLoS to the OS and the freezing thing soughta reaffirmed my hopes.
---
#15 Posted: 02:16:18 04/01/2008
Maybe so... maybe so. It would be something to link the two continuities together.
---
zacoda1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1121
#16 Posted: 02:40:34 05/01/2008
errr...What it meant was the dark master is free,and he changed the world to a dark nightmare world and first thing spyro does is go to the temple....The world is the oppisite of peace.....they think spyro is dead but hes not so the monkeys are gonna be a pain in the butt
---
The ones with the greatest courage...Tested by All might and will...Will traverse A Farly advanced Obstacle....The test of life...
#17 Posted: 03:00:38 05/01/2008 | Topic Creator
Where'd ya hear that?
---
#18 Posted: 03:15:00 05/01/2008
An assumption...

And only that.

Remember the Dark Master would have been revived if he's existing again. Therefore, his powers would be at a very low level.

He's probably restoring his powers by sapping energy from the world's living creatures... both flora and fauna.
---
#19 Posted: 03:17:54 05/01/2008 | Topic Creator
Or he might be trapped in Spyro's body, who knows?
---
#20 Posted: 03:56:21 05/01/2008
My guess is that at least part of him is trapped in Spyro's body (something the DM didn't plan for). The poor purple fellow fell into the Soul Beam at the absolute worst possible moment.
#21 Posted: 15:08:42 05/01/2008
dont say poor it makes me cry
---
The ones with the greatest courage...Tested by All might and will...Will traverse A Farly advanced Obstacle....The test of life...
#22 Posted: 17:56:05 05/01/2008
Quote: Razz
The poor purple fellow fell into the Soul Beam at the absolute worst possible moment.

Just like the new Spyro to have that happen. The guy does not do well with falling. <.<;
---
#23 Posted: 20:11:39 05/01/2008
CURSE YOU
---
#24 Posted: 10:32:50 06/01/2008 | Topic Creator
I'm actually more curious about what the world will be like more and how the characters will deal with it.
---
Dragongyrl1000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1939
#25 Posted: 14:03:56 06/01/2008
Hmmm, very interesting info of what you guys think that MIGHT happen next. I'm actually not sure, and I want it to be a surprise until they make the game, which I hope they make it more hard and much more longer....smilie
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who do matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
#26 Posted: 15:25:03 06/01/2008
Well, considering that people are on two sides of the fence concerning the difficulty level for The Eternal Night, I would actually say that a harder game wouldn't necessarily do many favours. Means to increase the duration otherwise could do good, but I just don't want it to turn into another collect-a-thon. smilie
#27 Posted: 16:24:28 06/01/2008
I'm actually more curious about what the world will be like more and how the characters will deal with it.

It would be awkward for the trio... they'd most likely end up in Avalar... and would meet all this people they've never seed. And then there's the walking on two legs thing...

which it's clearly been shown that Hunter can do. <.<
---
#28 Posted: 19:06:44 06/01/2008
What's the concern with the whole "walking on two legs" issue? Even throughout the Legend arc set, the only creatures we've seen that walked on four legs were the dragons.
#29 Posted: 11:59:04 07/01/2008 | Topic Creator
Increasing the difficulty is frankly a very cheap way to increase the playtime.
---
Elora Fodder
#30 Posted: 17:36:37 07/01/2008
Is the "walking on two legs thing" Elora? the faune? well? reply? now!
#31 Posted: 20:58:46 07/01/2008
One can only hope. I miss Elora. I hope she at least makes a cameo in the third game.
#32 Posted: 16:09:27 08/01/2008 | Topic Creator
I hope for more than cameo, I want her to have a significant role in the story. I hope Krome is reading the some forums, 'cause that's how you find out what people want. I want Elora (and some CynderxSpyro or EloraxSpyro too, I don't care which one).
---
#33 Posted: 19:57:47 08/01/2008
I've got a story idea in the works that involves Elora having been Cynder's caretaker when she was growing up under the Dark Master's forces. It'd be awesome if she had that sort of role. But no one seems to remember her (Hunter gets all the fandom love for whatever reason), so I'll be thrilled if she shows up at all.
#34 Posted: 02:00:09 09/01/2008
Increasing the difficulty is frankly a very cheap way to increase the playtime.

Yet, it worked for Super Mario Galaxy... except on me. I still beat that quickly too.

But I would like the game to have more levels. That way, there's more to explore. Also, I'd like them to have more daytime-based levels. My eyes don't do well with these dark, ominous stages such as the Ancient Grove and Celestial Caves.
---
#35 Posted: 18:38:15 09/01/2008
Did you try adjusting the brightness? Both your TV and the actual Options for the game can allow you to mess around with that.
#36 Posted: 01:57:52 10/01/2008
Quote: Rexy
Did you try adjusting the brightness? Both your TV and the actual Options for the game can allow you to mess around with that.

Yes... but then I had to wear sunglasses while playing... or it was too bright.

On the other hand, I got made an honorary member of the "sunglasses indoors club!" ^.^
---
Cynder 1500 Blue Sparx Gems: 819
#37 Posted: 22:52:45 12/01/2008
I have that same problem HIR, plus I really don't like dark levels...
---
http://CrystalWildfyr.dragonadopters.com/dragon_2353 Please help my lonely dragon!
Ross Gold Sparx Gems: 2159
#38 Posted: 23:08:29 12/01/2008
Yay! Double posting extravagansa! I think I spelt that wrong.

Anyway, I'll be back when I've beaten Gaul, which'll hopefully be tomorrow.
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
#39 Posted: 03:10:36 13/01/2008
Quote: Cynder 1500
I have that same problem HIR, plus I really don't like dark levels...

Thank you for understanding! ^__^

While my eyesight is very good... (20/13 vision) it is highly sensitive to bright and ultraviolet let.

Anyway, staying on topic... good luck Ross!

Although, seeing as you've seem to be beating the other bosses fairly quickly, I'm sure you'll do fine!
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me