Page 1 of 1
Spyro Idea [CLOSED]
Red Spyro Blue Sparx Gems: 964
#1 Posted: 14:01:12 12/11/2007 | Topic Creator
Spyro ANB does not have to reboot the sieries it could just be telling the story right from the beginning, my idea is that after TEN there could be one more spyro game the last legend of him growing up but after this game he finds out where all of the other dragons are, him,cynder,ignitus and the others could travel there and thats where gnasty gnorc pops up so the idea is krome remakes all the other games with thease new amazing graphics and moves and they put alot more gnorces on the game but when spyro colects gems they have the same effect as in the legend ones but he keeps the gem aswel and he has to

-Free all the dragons
-Collect All the dragan eggs
-Reclaim all the Dragon Treasure
-Collect the ORBS
-Hatch all the dragons
-Free all the frozen fairys
-capture all the fireflys
-Collect all the dragonflys
-collect the hearts of the worlds
-destroy all the dark gems
-learn dragon magic

all over again for all the consoles that the legends have been on this is a remake game a year it would be brill!!!

KROME I WISH YOU TO REMAKE

Spyro The Dragon
Spyro 2: Gateway To Glimmer
Spyro Year Of The Dragon
Spyro Season Of Ice
Spyro 2: Season Of Flame
Spyro Enter The Dragonfly
Spyro Adventure
Spyro Fusion
Spyro A Hero's Tail
Spyro Shadow Legacy

AFTER THE NEXT THE LEGEND OF SPYRO GAME
AND THEN MAKE A SEQUIL TO SHADOW LEGACY... GOOD LUCK!
---
Skylanders: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
SpyroxCynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1906
#2 Posted: 15:25:09 12/11/2007
i don't think krome will remake any spyro games.
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
SpyroGamer2008 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4203
#3 Posted: 23:39:51 20/11/2007
That sounds cool, "Red Spyro". Although, if you put all of that into one game, it would get kind of confusing. (I see your point on how you want to make individual games on this.)
---
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5243-6111
P.M. me if you want me to add you.
sophia Fodder
#4 Posted: 14:16:09 21/11/2007
i think krome will never make the old spyro games again,i think it's better this new games,they're sooo scary *o*
SpyroGirl101 Green Sparx Gems: 492
#5 Posted: 17:12:54 21/11/2007
I wish they would make an old Spyro game with the fun gameplay and awesome graphics!
Twilight Blue Sparx Gems: 742
#6 Posted: 21:13:22 21/11/2007
I doubt Krome will remake the old series, but I have little doubt that they will bridge TLoS to the Original series and make a sequel in the O-S with story elements sarted in TLoS.

P.S. Finally, another person who believes that TLoS is NOT a reboot.
---
As long as I don't have to do anything, I'm kool with it.
Dragongyrl1000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1939
#7 Posted: 22:02:23 21/11/2007
They should make the TLoS game series a lot longer in my opinion cuz they make the story lines so fascinating and interesting, and the graphics for certain story lines are amazing! And the gameplay and the abilities that Spyro has is amazing too! They should also (in my opinion) make another female dragon, that way Cynder isn't the only female in the series. (besides Sparx's and Spyro's mom).
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who do matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
Frisby Gold Sparx Gems: 2496
#8 Posted: 02:59:29 22/11/2007
yes much longer and add flying levels, oo and they should put many different moves so u can make a few combose of ur own. that would be sooo cool!! lol smilie. other than that they r doing a very good job. Love the story. The emotions of the story are much stronger than the old ones i must say. smilie
---
☼Everyone chooses a hero... I'm happy I chose Spyro☼
V Fodder
#9 Posted: 07:07:51 22/11/2007
If anything, they should just finish the orignal storyline by making a game about what happened with the Sorceror. I also don't want the original games to be desecrated with combat moves and a new gem system.
Spyrofan12345 Blue Sparx Gems: 832
#10 Posted: 03:07:38 30/11/2007
That would be cool, in like a few seperate games, because that is too much to put into one game. I really doubt they would do that, but I really miss how they used to make the old games. Even my dad says that Krome really ruined Spyro and he wishes they would make Spyro games like the original Spyro the Dragon trilogy. Personally, I like STD and TLoS, but TEN is exactly like ANB, which is really annoying. I do wish they would remake the old games again smilie Great idea!

~Grace~ smilie smilie
---
Original trilogy obsessor~
#11 Posted: 11:52:05 30/11/2007
Some new ideas would be nice for the third course. Hopefully they'll link it to the original series (OS) then combine the story, combat and collection aspects of both for a sequel to shadow legacy, that'd bring something new to the table.
---
#12 Posted: 21:10:57 30/11/2007
I really don't care what they do, it just better be good.
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
Komodo Blue Sparx Gems: 758
#13 Posted: 22:35:59 30/11/2007
IT IS A RETELLING! AS IN THEY STARTED FROM THE BEGINNING! GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEADS! Sorry 'bout the outburst, but some people can be so ignorant.
---
I traded my soul for a muffin, and you know what? It was delicious.
EternalSpyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#14 Posted: 00:44:09 01/12/2007
Quote: Komodo
IT IS A RETELLING! AS IN THEY STARTED FROM THE BEGINNING! GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEADS! Sorry 'bout the outburst, but some people can be so ignorant.

That is soo true. When it says reboot, they really do mean a reboot. Not preboot (meaning it happens before)
---
As the Night of Eternal Darkness apporaches, Spyro is haunted by .... Maps of the U.S. and Canada, and traffic capability for just $216.76 from Amazon.com
#15 Posted: 01:18:35 01/12/2007
Thank you. I'm glad somebody else reads the fine print.
---
#16 Posted: 04:21:23 01/12/2007
Yay for cartoon violence! Make the the combat more interesting, perhaps by adding finishing moves, new techniques, new elements, etc, and far more variation in the types of enemies you fight, I HATE MONKEYS!

P.S. No one can break my hopes and beliefs of TLoS bridging to OS 'til I see a conclusive story contradiction or something like that. Any existing ones can so far be explained or fixed.
---
#17 Posted: 04:26:56 01/12/2007
Me too!^ They should add more female characters in the third one as well...
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who do matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
#18 Posted: 05:29:16 01/12/2007
More chicks, Ya! Definitely a good idea. Cynder's good but other girls would be good especially for contrast and comparison (and competition?).

BTW, One reason why ya don't fight a girl is 'cause they can clobber you without laying a finger on you (trust me, I know).
---
#19 Posted: 05:30:47 01/12/2007
smilie I just thought that cuz I felt tha Cynder couldn't be the only female in the game.
---
#20 Posted: 05:45:22 01/12/2007
That's one of things I meant, that last bit was just a personal note.
---
#21 Posted: 06:43:24 01/12/2007
Hey just looked at a topic in another thread and got an idea. If they're gonna bring more girls into the series, how 'bout they start by bringing Elora back. She's not a dragon but she is a girl and one we know. Besides since they're bringing avalar back why not bring in a few familiar faces with it.
---
Brazilian Spyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 3675
#22 Posted: 19:00:14 01/12/2007
if could give an idea to krome it would be

idea for extra

there should be an extra called "Time Machin", it would have some of the best levels of the first trilogy, but with stronger bad guys and the abilities u had in ur completed save game
---
K-Tec, my blog about technology and Royal Bounty, my story about assassins.
#23 Posted: 00:44:28 02/12/2007
I hope that theirs a bit of free roaming in the next one, with more bonuses and collectibles while still keeping the kool new combat style.
---
#24 Posted: 00:53:11 02/12/2007
Quote: Twilight
More chicks, Ya! Definitely a good idea. Cynder's good but other girls would be good especially for contrast and comparison (and competition?).

BTW, One reason why ya don't fight a girl is 'cause they can clobber you without laying a finger on you (trust me, I know).

competition? hmmmmmmmmm........

LOL!! ur right! I have a death stare that can leave ANY guy all broken!!!
---
#25 Posted: 01:18:55 02/12/2007
Death stares only make me ask you if you've got a problem, it's the guilt trips I can't stand, I hate feeling guilty. 'Course I'll be laughing at 'em on the outside but inside I feel terrible.

Sorry, that's a little off topic isn't it. Okay, back on topic I hope that they'll make sequel to the OS that connects events in OS to those in TLoS and combines the best elements of both. I also hope they'll provide heaps of new upgrades for your breaths and new elements and maybe a few spells or something like that. Since Spyro can't carry weapons for obvious reasons, I hope that instead they'll give him new, upradeable combat techniques that he can learn through out the game or series.
I have way more idea's but I'll leave it at that for now.
---
SilverDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#26 Posted: 19:30:41 02/12/2007
Hopefully there will not be any remakes... Old Spyro games are just those "original games".
---
https://dragcave.net/user/Makatootie
#27 Posted: 02:36:38 03/12/2007
Quote: Twilight
Yay for cartoon violence! Make the the combat more interesting, perhaps by adding finishing moves, new techniques, new elements, etc, and far more variation in the types of enemies you fight, I HATE MONKEYS!

P.S. No one can break my hopes and beliefs of TLoS bridging to OS 'til I see a conclusive story contradiction or something like that. Any existing ones can so far be explained or fixed.

There's one right in TEN. Hunter of Avalon? And the cat-like figure with a bow and arrow? The first time Hunter saw a dragon in OS was in RR. There.
---
#28 Posted: 02:47:45 03/12/2007
Hunter of Avalar that is. I'd give some possible explainations for how that could be bridged, but you'd parry them all. However I'm willing to accept any explaination that Krome can give, no matter how corny or cliche'd, to bridge TLoS to OS.
---
#29 Posted: 02:54:28 03/12/2007
I'd like too here some of your arguements for the connection. But either you or I would have too revive the older topic you made. I love debating. smilie
---
#30 Posted: 02:57:25 03/12/2007
Which topic?
---
#31 Posted: 03:04:41 03/12/2007
the one you made awhile back on this topic, "Reboot or Something". Hold on, I'll find it. Here it is: http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=2452
---
#32 Posted: 03:15:21 03/12/2007
Its done and its got my first explaination on it, albeit a pretty weak one.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me