Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Spyro: The Third beginning *Spoilers from DotD*
First | Previous | Page 18 of 23 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Spyro: The Third beginning *Spoilers from DotD* [CLOSED]
MaleforSxC Blue Sparx Gems: 649
#851 Posted: 16:45:08 22/05/2012
S'pose I can manage!
---
Story Status - The Plan of thanatos - Chapter 19 is up --
Youla Yellow Sparx Gems: 1982
#852 Posted: 17:57:48 22/05/2012
Oh no...you took the place...
How it feel being the new page opener...?
Samius Hunter Gems: 9252
#853 Posted: 22:16:33 22/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 46.

Spyro's tail started to make a waving motion instinctively. He didn't know what to expect, and readied himself to use his elemental abilities if necessary.
He growled quietly, which caused a stinging pain in his scar.

The scraping voices became louder second by second. Spyro could now clearly see two black forms moving in the streets. He was now sure they weren't Mirra and Balak, as he had expected.

He quickly rose to his wings and took to the rooftops. Much to Spyro's dismay, other one of the shadows did the same.

"Dragons.." Spyro thought. What could've possibly happened to his friends?..

The dark form was fast and agile in flight. Spyro tried to take a peek behind him to see who it was, but his eyes couldn't make out anything solid in the dark. The other one of the dark forms had disappeared somewhere.
He let out a small ball of flame which exploded in midair, lighting up the night like fireworks. In the flash of light Spyro's eyes captured a glimpse of bright pink scales.

"Ember?!.." Spyro quickly recalled, and turned around to face the mysterious shadow that followed him.

The shadow huffed and wheezed frantically. It didn't seem a bit intimidating to Spyro anymore.

"You." Spyro's voice rang bluntly.

"Me.." Ember answered and wheezed again loudly. "I need to tell you something."

"Where are my friends?!" Spyro asked the young dragoness.

"They ran into problems." Ember replied hastily.

"Explain." Spyro commanded her.

"Later, we're in a real hurry." Ember stated.

"I'm not going anywhere until I get some answers. What problems did they face, and who was your friend?" Spyro asked her.

"Please.. Trust me now." Ember pleaded, then continued, "I didn't know what would happen between you and Cynder. I didn't mean t-"

"Don't make up excuses!" Spyro shouted, "I heard you talking to Cyril. You were just supposed to separate me from her!"

"It wasn't just that! You don't understand!" Ember shouted angrily. Spyro had never heard her yell like this before.

"What did you say?" Spyro replied, almost with a threatening tone.

Ember swallowed quietly, and then stated: "You heard me." Almost like she had finally decided to make a stand.

Spyro thought about his next words very carefully for a few seconds..

"Then make me understand." He said.

Ember nodded, waved Spyro to follow her, and glided away.

Spyro had no idea what was going on, but he was intent on finding out, so his only choice was to listen to Ember. He had a terrible feeling he was being fooled, but this was the only option he could take.
And he needed to know more.
The flight over the city took them a while, and when they finally landed on a dark rooftop Spyro was aching to get some answers.

"It's us. You can come out." Ember whispered. A shadow immediately appeared and approached Spyro and Ember.
Spyro recognized it as Mirra.

"Spyro, I'm quessing you already recognized your friend. He was with me at the southern plaza." Ember said.

"Yeah." Spyro replied hastily, then focused on Mirra. "What has happened?"

"I'm sorry Spyro. We tried to get inside the city unnoticed, but we got caught. I managed to get away but they have Balak." Mirra said.

"You got caught?" Spyro asked.

"Yes, it was my own damn fault, I couldn't keep him quiet. The moment guardsmen heard him mentioning your name we were done for." Mirra sighed. "They took him to the Great Hall. I suppose Cynder and the guardians are there too. We have to get him out."

"And how did you.. Meet Ember?" Spyro asked, he found it hard to wrap his head around what was happening.

"When I escaped the guards she came looking for me. Somehow she caught track of what was happening.." Mirra said.

"I was at the Great Hall with my father when they brought your ape friend in." Ember said with a proud tone, "I overheard the guards chatting about what had happened and came to help you. I found Mirra hiding here on the rooftops, he was slow to trust me but I told him what I knew and it seemed to get his attention."

"Ok." He replied bluntly. "So.. Do we have a plan?"

"We do." Mirra said, "I figured we could just try to sneak inside the hall and create a distraction to allow Balak some time to escape."

"That's it?" Spyro asked Mirra.

Mirra nodded. "They're probably trying to interrogate him. I've spent my best years with Balak, I know he will not give them anything." Mirra said. "He's just waiting for us to get him free, and I bet if his hands weren't tied he had already escaped on his own."

Ember tilted her head and looked at Mirra. "He sounds pretty tough." she said.
Spyro could make out an interested tone in her voice.

"Balak may look like an old ape, but he is like a steam engine." Mirra laughed a bit, "Saying he is 'pretty tough' is a glorious understatement."

Spyro nodded. "Then let's do it." he commanded.

"I'm with you." Ember said.
Spyro felt a little tingle crawl up his spine, he had heard those words before.

The three decided to try to sneak in through the caverns of Old Warfang. Spyro knew they were connected with the dungen beneath the center of the city.

That was their ticket in.

--

More soon, maybe tomorrow if I can summon the will to write.
#854 Posted: 00:58:11 23/05/2012
Is Mirra a female?
If yes, when Ember telling that she was at the Great Hall with her father, she mentioned Mirra using "he"...
--
"I'm with you"
Said 2 times...
First, during the gameplay about the first time battle with Malefor.
Spyro : "You with me?"
Cynder : "I'm with you"
Second, during the cutscene when Spyro is saving the world.
Spyro : "Where Cynder? The world is breaking apart, and I think I can stop it, I think I meant to..."
Cynder : "Then I'm with you"
smilie smilie smilie
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 00:59:37 23/05/2012 by Youla
Denragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2763
#855 Posted: 01:48:49 23/05/2012
Mirra is a male, Youla, you can find him at chapter 40, I think... You'll know who Mirra is at the first time he meet Spyro...

And for Samius, nice chapter! I hope you can post more chapter tomorrow... By the way, is Spyro forgive Ember after what she had done to him?
---
"Everyday we make our own story to tell later for the next generation of us." -Denragon
#856 Posted: 07:05:05 23/05/2012
Cool Chapter! Can't wait till the next one! WOW! I opened the page! That's a first!
Hey Samius! I really hope it isn't 8 days again though! BUt if it is it's probably because you need to put things like school and stuff first! So I understand smilie
---
#857 Posted: 07:09:23 23/05/2012 | Topic Creator
No, Mirra is a man. If you paid attention around chapter 46. you might remember that he also has a wife and a son.

And you will have to wait and see. You must remember that Ember never wanted anything bad for Spyro. She cares about him genuinely, but Spyro might not understand that yet.

Quote: MaleforSxC
Cool Chapter! Can't wait till the next one! WOW! I opened the page! That's a first!
Hey Samius! I really hope it isn't 8 days again though! BUt if it is it's probably because you need to put things like school and stuff first! So I understand :)

My school ended a few months ago, but I still have some things that are more important to me than writing this fanfic.

Still, I'm sure you'll get more soon.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:11:11 23/05/2012 by Samius
#858 Posted: 11:52:20 23/05/2012
Thanks for the information, Samius and I'll wait your next chapter... I hope you can add it tomorrow or few days after today...
---
"Everyday we make our own story to tell later for the next generation of us." -Denragon
#859 Posted: 14:31:45 23/05/2012
Oh, yes...
Clumsy me...
#860 Posted: 14:53:21 23/05/2012
Woo hoo! We'll wait! I'll fight back the NEED MORE STORY flu, for now!
---
deaver88 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#861 Posted: 16:58:09 23/05/2012
Nice chapter, I wonder why Spyro's name caused so much attention
---
Life is too short to be taken seriously
#862 Posted: 17:25:44 23/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: deaver88
Nice chapter, I wonder why Spyro's name caused so much attention

Well, he did leave the city suddenly. I can imagine that the guardians took notice, and the city guards get their orders directly from Terrador.

Simply put, they were looking for him.
#863 Posted: 22:37:11 23/05/2012
Oh yea...welcome back deaver88...
#864 Posted: 09:37:08 24/05/2012
Yeah... We haven't seen him for a long time...
---
#865 Posted: 17:01:04 24/05/2012
Welcome Deaver88! Although you probably haven't seen me before!

Hey Samius! When will the next one come?? Please let it be Sunday!!!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 14:46:36 25/05/2012 by MaleforSxC
#866 Posted: 16:05:18 25/05/2012 | Topic Creator
I was thinking this weekend.
#867 Posted: 19:30:44 25/05/2012
Hooray!!!!!!!!
Yes!!!!
---
#868 Posted: 05:37:14 26/05/2012
Okay! At least you want to post your story... We'll wait...
---
#869 Posted: 07:06:36 26/05/2012
Quote: Denragon
Okay! At least you want to post your story... We'll wait...

Totally! *NEED MORE STORY FLU DIES*
---
#870 Posted: 10:04:49 28/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Sorry guys, I had a busy weekend.

I'll try to get a new chapter in today.
#871 Posted: 13:00:03 28/05/2012
ok, we'll be waiting to midnight...
#872 Posted: 23:31:31 28/05/2012
Um... Samius, are you ready to post your chapter today?
---
#873 Posted: 06:22:49 29/05/2012 | Topic Creator
I took my first boxing lesson yeasterday and I was pretty tired afterwards. It didn't leave much willpower for writing.

Anyhow, since I'm on now I'll try to come up with somwthing.
#874 Posted: 06:53:41 29/05/2012
Well... It's okay... Take your time...
---
#875 Posted: 07:54:12 29/05/2012
Be boxing champion, take your time...
#876 Posted: 08:22:07 29/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Alright. I got half of the chapter done. I'll finish it later today.
#877 Posted: 13:42:13 29/05/2012
Okay! We'll wait it!
---
#878 Posted: 18:52:48 29/05/2012
Don't want to wait! i will though!
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:53:16 29/05/2012 by MaleforSxC
#879 Posted: 22:01:37 29/05/2012
Lol~ smilie
Okay... I agree with you, MaleforSxC
---
#880 Posted: 00:11:33 30/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Chapter 47.

The path down to the ancient dungeons wasn't guarded. Spyro and Mirra silently snook inside, while Ember flew to the Great Hall to make sure the way was open for them. They all agreed to stay safe and quiet to avoid arousing any unwanted attention.

Spyro felt a shiver run down his spine as he entered the giant cave through the golden gate. The last time he was here he got his scar. He hoped something like that wouldn't happen this time.
He knew a part of the dungeon linked with the cellar of the Great Hall. The two quickly made their way through the makeshift homes and sleeping citizens and reached the door that lead to their destination. So far they had not ran into any problems.

"So.. Are you ready? Who knows what we'll meet on the other side of that door." Mirra asked Spyro.

"I'm ready." Spyro replied.

Mirra carefully inserted his sword between the lock and the wall, and twisted the door open. The wooden door opened with a quiet creak, and Mirra was the first to step inside.
The cellar looked nothing like the majestic hall which laid on top of it. It was dark, crude and had a foul stench which resembled that of a of filthy mole. Fortunately it also happened to be devoid of many guards. Spyro and Mirra easily snook past the few pairs of bored guards chattering and gambling within the dark corridors.

When they finally got out of the cellar, the two found themselves in the northern wing of the Great Hall. From the inside it looked like a labyrinth of marble and gold, and even Spyro didn't remember where all the doors lead.

Just as they were about to turn and move out before being noticed, a male voice rang behind them: "So. You are here."

Spyro turned to see a strong-looking, young, blood-red dragon standing in the middle of the hallway, hanging a badly bruised body of a young, pink dragoness from his mouth.

"Ember!" Spyro and Mirra shouted in unison.

The dragon stepped forward, and dropped Ember on the floor with a loud thud.

"Who are you!? What did you do to her!?" Spyro shouted.

"My name is Flame, and I'm here to stop you." The dragon replied.

"Flame?.." Spyro said to himself quietly, then shouted: "You're here to stop me!? Why?"

"Because you're evil. Cynder said you'd come here looking for revenge." Flame explained.

"Cynder told you? Revenge!?" Spyro cursed, "You know nothing of me! I came here to save my friend!"

"You can't talk your way out of this one. I know what you're after.. Ready yourself for a fight!" Flame said.

Spyro hissed and took a step towards Flame, who immediately did the same.

"Mirra, take care of Ember. I'll fight him if I have to." Spyro growled.

"No." Mirra replied loudly, and shoved his sword in front of Spyro's face, stopping him on his tracks, "I can take care of this. You need to go find Cynder and help Balak."

"Mirra?" Spyro replied with a confused tone.

"Trust me. I can handle this. If they know we're coming we have no time to lose." Mirra explained.

Spyro swallowed his rage towards Flame, and nodder: "Ok. I trust you." He glanced at the red dragon one last time, and then turned to run to the opposite direction.

"Come back!" Flame shouted, "Fight me!" He leaped after Spyro.

"Your fight is with me now." Mirra said calmly, and blocked Flame's path to Spyro.

"I don't know who you are, old cheetah. But if you're working with him, I might as well start with you." Flame growled.

"We'll see.." Mirra said, and assumed a fighting stance.

Flame was a young, strong dragon. He immediately leaped towards Mirra claws-first, who dodged his charge with a single, fluid motion.
Mirra kicked sharply on the ground, propelling him into the air while twisting his upper body to swing his two-handed sword towards Flame. The dragon was forced to duck as the singing steel blade cut the air just inches above his head.
Mirra turned in the air, and landed down on the ground couple of meters away from Flame, with the tip of his sword directed towards his foe.

Flame was startled by the speed of Mirra's counterattack. He had underestimated the old-cheetah.
Flame concentrated the fire inside him, and let out a ball of fire towards Mirra. To his dismay, the cheetah did not dodge the fleash-searing flames. Instead, they clashed against his ancient armor and dwindled away silently like a candle that is blown out.

"What is this trickery?!" Flame shouted. Fustrated from seeing the force of his very soul swatted away like a bothersome insect.

"This is the power of your ancestors, dragon. A shield against your kind. It shall not be broken by one such as you." Mirra stated calmly, and concentrated on his foe. His armor had absorbed the dragon's fire.

Mirra's words angered Flame, who charged towards him furiously, clawing and biting at his direction. Mirra dodged and danced trough Flame's attacks as if he was made up of nothing but thin air. The finesse of his movements confused the young dragon again and again with every failed blow he tried to land on the cheetah.

Mirra swinged his blade horizontally. Flame roared in pain as his shoulder was sliced open. Blood spattered on the wall from the force of the blow.

The cheetah calmly turned to Flame, who now had problems concentrating on the fight. Slowly, the dragon fell to the ground, unable to get up.

"I'll let you go. I see no need to waste life." Mirra said.

"This isn't over yet!" Flame growled at Mirra, despite his injuries.

"You're a bold young dragon, but you're misguided." Mirra said and sheathed his sword. "You'll see that someday."

Mirra then hastily ran to Ember's body to help her, he was relieved to find her heart still beating. The cheetah took the dragoness on his shoulders, and started to make his way to the direction Spyro had gone to.

--

More someday soon.
#881 Posted: 12:02:15 30/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Sorry if the chapter made little sense story-wise. I was pretty tired when I wrote that, and I'll try to explain some of the things that happened in future chapters.

I think I'm slowly losing my touch when it comes to creating a story.
#882 Posted: 17:52:42 30/05/2012
your touch is still in the same place Samius! Don't worry... us readers are enjoying it all the same! It made sense as Flame doesn't want Spyro and Cynder to get back together and Cynder has been misguided by him! Also, he is probably also under the order of the guardians! So it makes a whole load of sense!

I'm going away on Saturday so I hope your next chapter comes by friday but it probably won't so I'll just wait till Sunday 10th!
---
#883 Posted: 18:03:23 30/05/2012 | Topic Creator
Quote: MaleforSxC
your touch is still in the same place Samius! Don't worry... us readers are enjoying it all the same! It made sense as Flame doesn't want Spyro and Cynder to get back together and Cynder has been misguided by him! Also, he is probably also under the order of the guardians! So it makes a whole load of sense!

I'm going away on Saturday so I hope your next chapter comes by friday but it probably won't so I'll just wait till Sunday 10th!

Or maybe, Flame is just under the influence of Cynder, as he said that Cynder told him Spyro would "come for revenge".

And what's up with Cynder you might ask? Well, you'll see that in the next chapter.

Thank you for your comment, and your patience.
deaver88 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6132
#884 Posted: 21:20:37 30/05/2012
yeah, thats what i want to know
---
Life is too short to be taken seriously
#885 Posted: 11:22:53 31/05/2012
ME TOO
---
#886 Posted: 17:28:59 31/05/2012
Uhh, that's a very nice chapter, really, your chapter make me to forgot write mine smilie
#887 Posted: 00:08:15 02/06/2012
Me too, Youla... I forgot to write my story...

Hey, I think Cynder said to Flame that Spyro came to looking for revenge because she had made Spyro got his scar from her poison power after she had seen Spyro and Ember together before...
---
dark spyro1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1778
#888 Posted: 12:06:18 04/06/2012
whens the next chapter i will die if i dont have more
*starts dying*
SEE
#889 Posted: 09:03:55 16/06/2012
Hope more comes soon! Really want more soon!! Really NEED more soon!!! I'm going to DIE if I don't get more soon!!!!

[vision]*\\crackle~~crackle//* *gasps for air* *falls on floor* *holds up hand for cure* *doesn't receive story [cure]* *dies painfully* [/vision]

smilie *gasps from vision of the future*
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:39:03 19/06/2012 by MaleforSxC
#890 Posted: 15:40:13 19/06/2012
I'm sure Samius is still busy so he can't continue it... But, be patience guys, Samius won't dissapoint us...
---
#891 Posted: 11:49:29 20/06/2012
Horray, back on again...
#892 Posted: 18:06:22 21/06/2012 | Topic Creator
Yeah, I not gonna stop writing this now, seeing how far I've already got. I'm just really busy with IRL matters at the moment.

You'll get the next chapter, you might just have to wait for it a bit.
#893 Posted: 06:42:21 22/06/2012
Gogo for Samius
#894 Posted: 17:06:01 22/06/2012
Ok!

[vision]*\\crackle~~crackle//* *gasps for air*--- [/vision]

"Stupid Crystal Balls!!!" Says MaleforSxC *breaks crystal ball*

I'll wait!!
---
#895 Posted: 17:38:14 01/07/2012
*Enters an old and crackling house*
Youla (said in fear): Hello...? Is anyone there?
#896 Posted: 14:36:50 05/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Alright, I'm going to leave to serve in the military on monday, so I will be damned if I don't deliver you a new chapter until then.

I'll be sitting here tonight long enough 'till I figure out something.

After next monday might be a long time 'till I get to post new chapters, but I get to come home pretty much every weekend for a few days, so I'll try to keep this fanfic alive even when I'm doing my service.
#897 Posted: 14:52:01 05/07/2012
O.o | Entering a military? That's cool smilie
#898 Posted: 16:11:17 05/07/2012
How about you post it every two weeks?
---
#899 Posted: 17:33:03 05/07/2012
No! Don't be like that, it up to him when he want to post it...
#900 Posted: 19:11:59 05/07/2012 | Topic Creator
Maybe every two weeks is good. Depending a bit on when I get to come home.

But now, I'll start writing. It might take awhile, as the story is in a really tight spot.
First | Previous | Page 18 of 23 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me