Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Thriller Killers: The Zombie's awakening
Page 1 of 1
Thriller Killers: The Zombie's awakening [CLOSED]
Fireball Emerald Sparx Gems: 3156
#1 Posted: 02:09:58 12/11/2009 | Topic Creator
This is book 1 of the series of scarey books I'm making up called Thriller Killers

Plot: All Jack wanted was a normal life. His parents were never home. They would never let him drink soda and made him eat vegetables all the time. No t.v. and his room was a closet. Worst of all, they were always saying, "'Don't go into the basement!" But all of that is about to get even stranger, because when Jack is left home alone and decides to check out what is in the basement, he finds a coffin. Jack then opens it. And it holds something very ugly and green...
Why is a green man in this coffin? Why does Jack's parents have a monster in their basement? And why is this monster not there?!

Watch out for the kills, for you are in for a thrill...
---
OblivionSkull21, up and coming indie developer
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 22:18:03 12/11/2009 by Fireball
#2 Posted: 22:29:37 12/11/2009 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1

Jack got off the bus and ran into the house, "Hello?"
No one answered, the door was left unlocked and a note read:

We had to go pick up some groceries, we will be back around 4:00, there is brocolli in the fridge. Don't go into the basement!

Jack sighed and threw his backpack on the table.
He opened the refrigerator and took out the brocoli.
He began to eat some when he heard a low moan.
Jack froze, "He- hello?"
Another moan...
He walked slowly around and then heard a loud rumble, for the basement door was shaking.
Jack slowly reached towards the door handle, scared stiff.
He curled his fingers around the knob and slowly began to open the door.
"BOO!" cried a figure as it popped out.
"Ahhh!!!!!!!!" cried Jack.
"Ha ha ha. You should have seen the look on your face when I popped out of there!" cried Crash, Jack's older brother.
" That wasn't nice! I'm telling! You no mom and dad say not for us to go into the basement and you did! So you are in trouble!" cried Jack.
"You are such a baby." said Crash.
"No I'm not! Leave me alone!!" exclaimed Jack as he ran upstairs and slammed his door shut.
He got up in his bed and began to cry.
Then the frontdoor clicked.
---
#3 Posted: 23:15:36 07/12/2009 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2

"Mom! Mom! Crash went into the basement when you said not to!" exclaimed Jack as his mother walked into the kitchen.
"I did not!" exclaimed Crash.
"Crash, your in trouble. To your room, now!" ordered mom.
Crash growled and marched up to his room.
Jack looked at his father, carrying dozens of groceries.
"Now Jack, you don't need to be messing with the basement either." said dad.
Jack grunted and walked upstairs to his room.
He didn't understand why he wasn't aloud in the basement, he thought it might be where they stored all the Christmas presents. But he wasn't going to try to get in, not with his parents home.
Jack went to his desk and took out his homework. Algebra, he always hated it. The one thing he hated worse than algebra would be grammer, the worst thing on earth. His 5th grade teacher, Mr. Farmer was always saying, "'now Jack, conjunctions are and, but, and or not a, an, and the."
This year was the worst for Jack, he kept getting F's from his mean math teacher Mr. Carson.
Jack had only one friend and that was Tom, who didn't really talk much. This bothered Jack. All Tom did was read his comics all day for he was a real fan of Scorpio the bold.
Jack focused on the problem he was doing: 2 x (12 - 6), " 12 - 6 = 8 x 2 = 16. No! 12 - 6 = 4 x 2 = 8!"
THUD!
A large sound echoed through Jack's ear as mom began to inrage.
"That Crash has destroyed the dishes!" she exclaimed.
Mom was really mad now, "That boy is in for the time of his life!" She hufffed and puffed.
Crash snickered and ran up to his room.
Mom growled, but then stopped as the basement door started to shake. She quickly got up against it and pushed on it with her back.
The door stopped and Mom backed away, "Now, now... you don't want to cause any trouble now do you?" she whispered.
Jack went back to his homework: 3.14 x 5.3
He finished the problem. His paper showed:
x 5.3
--------
+15700
----------
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:36:32 08/12/2009 by Fireball
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me