Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Spyro: Dragon of Destiny Season 3 Sneak Peaks
Page 1 of 1
Spyro: Dragon of Destiny Season 3 Sneak Peaks [CLOSED]
jamieque Blue Sparx Gems: 766
#1 Posted: 12:04:47 09/11/2007 | Topic Creator
In this thread I will be posting bits and pieces from the upcoming 3rd Season of the Dragon of Destiny series. Season 3, called Battleground, will take you guys to totally new places filled with many revelations and shocking surprises. In fact... here is the a brand new exclusive sneak peak... Enjoy...

The screen remains dark as words scroll across the screen. They say:

----["A world of light will be engulfed in darkness."]----

The screen flash white and as it does it shows the faces of Spyro and everyone in freeze frame. Their expressions are ones of shock. The screen flashes back to black as more words scroll on the screen.

----["ArE OuR FaTeS AlReAdY WrItTeN?!"]----

The screen flashes white again and shows a portal jumper flying away from Willowbrook as the sky turns red and fire rains down destroying the city. The screen fades to black again.

----["What awaits us in these dark times?"]----

The screen flashes white again showing Ember and Cynder standing face to face. They both glare at each other briefly before Ember raises her left paw up and offers it to Cynder.

"Truce." She says. Cynder looks at her paw and grabs it with her right paw, shaking it gently.

"Truce... for now." Cynder said. Ember nodded as they both see a shadow and quickly turn to see who it was. As they do a purple dragon emerges out of the shadows. Ember's eyes go wide as she sees the purple dragon.

"SPYRO!" She yells. The purple dragon's right eyebrow cocks as he/she just looks at her. Cynder studies the purple dragon and discovers something that leaves her in shock. She touches Ember's right shoulder getting her attention. Ember looks at Cynder's face and notices her shocked expression. "What? What is it, Cynder? What's wrong?"

"That dragon ISN'T Spyro!" She says, her voice sounding tense and stressed.

"WHAT?!" Ember yelled as she turned back to look at the purple dragon. As she did she immediately noticed that what Cynder had just said was indeed correct and true. The purple dragon that stood before them WASN'T SPYRO! "Who are you?" The purple dragon smiled and stepped forward and as whoever he/she was stepped forward both Cynder and Ember noticed that he/she was much older then they were. This purple dragon stood over 6 feet taller then both of them making them both have to cock their heads to look up into his/her eyes.

"Who I am is not for you and Cynder to know, Ember." He/she said. Ember and Cynder both looked at each other and then looked back at their visitor.

"How do you know who we are?" Cynder asked, her eyes narrowing as she became suspicious of their visitor. "Who are you? Why are you here?" The purple dragon sighed and frowned.

"I can't answer your first question but I can say that as for why I am here... I have a very important job to do." He/She vanished then leaving both dragonesses just to stare.

"What is going on here...?" Ember said and as she said that a dark shadow overshadowed both her and Cynder. They both turn in slow motion as dark laughter is heard and the screen fades to black.

----["What sacrifices will we each have to make and in the end what will be gained... and...

Lost?"]----

Hunter's face appears on screen next as he hugs an unconscious Bianca to his chest. His eyes are closed as he trembles and sobs. Tears roll down his cheek as he says, "Don't die... Please don't die, Bianca. Don't leave me alone...!" The screen fades to black before flashing white again to show...

A

Shadowy

Figure that turns his/her face to the screen as his/her glowing white eyes are seen as he/she blinks and then laughs as the screen fades to darkness. The screen flashes again and this time we see Spyro and Ember entering the chamber of the Chronicler. They both look up at him as they enter. "We have to talk..." Spyro says. The Chronicler nods his head.

"I know..." The screen freezes and then is replaced with the faces of Adult Spyro, Ember, Cynder and Flame all glaring at something off screen as the camera does an extreme close up of Cynder's face as her mouth opens wide in horror.

"It can't be...!" She says as the screen gets all scrambled as the image freezes as the camera pulls back to reveal a group of six strange dragons. They are standing in a chamber that lies in ruins. The ruins look like the control room of Vanguard Command...

"We must learn what caused the fracture." The group turned as their leader entered. The seventh dragon enters and looks around. It is the same purple dragon that Cynder and Ember met earlier... He/she is wearing battle armor that covers his/her face. The red dragon which looks a little like Flame steps forward and hands him/her a paper thin computer screen.

"These are the scans we got." The purple dragon nods as he/she looks at them and as he/she sees the info his/her eyes go wide as he/she quickly turns and begins to run out of the chamber. A green dragoness stops him/her.

"What is wrong?!" She asks. The camera zooms in close as the purple dragon turns his/her head to face her. As he/she does this he/she reaches up and removes his/her armored mask that hid his/her face. As soon as the mask was off the purple dragon raised his/her left paw in the air.

"Everything!" Is all he/she says and as we hear the voice we finally realize that this purple dragon is female and that this time period is not the present...

Not the past...

Or the future...

It is something else entirely... parallel. The screen fades out again and this time when it fades back in we see the dead bodies of Ember and many others as bloody Spyro stands over them. His glowing white eyes filled with madness as he laughs insanely. The screen flashes white as the voice is heard one last time as Adult Ethan, who is now the Chronicler, drops Spyro's book to floor as a look of horror crosses his face.

"No... that... wasn't... suppose... to... happen..." He says, his voice is troubled and filled with fear.

"Your right, Ethan." Ethan turned as Cailean walked out of the shadows and looked at him. "Something has gone terribly wrong somewhere and I fear if we don't figure out how to untangle this mess as soon as possible we are all going to face extinction..." Ethan nodded as Cailean took Spyro's book and read it and as he did he began to realize that their task would not be an easy one...

----["The battle for survival begins..."]----
spyro_lover17 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1398
#2 Posted: 12:25:49 09/11/2007
So is this from the LoS Movie or something else
#3 Posted: 12:36:37 09/11/2007 | Topic Creator
Spyro_Lover17 this storyline is from my upcoming 3rd season of Dragon of Destiny. It has nothing to do with the Hollywood film or the Legacy of Ages Spyro film my company is making. This is a sneak peak of events from the next season of my fanfiction series.
spyro_lover17 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1398
#4 Posted: 12:37:53 09/11/2007
oh ok
Dragongyrl1000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1939
#5 Posted: 21:00:08 13/11/2007
I like that title, Spyro: Dragon of Destiny cuz that's my name (the last word of the title) except it has no "Y", it has two e's at the end of my name.
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who do matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
SpyroxCynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1906
#6 Posted: 15:04:57 17/11/2007
so have you already made seasons one and two?? if so could i find them on youtube???
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
#7 Posted: 04:46:12 23/11/2007 | Topic Creator
SpyroxCynder, Spyro: Dragon of Destiny isn't an animated series. It is a fanfiction series. Now, the upcoming Spyro: The Destiny Chronicles will be an animated series continuation of the Legacy of Ages films in the future. All these projects are works in progress at the moment.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me