Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > OMG! Spyro semi-rare goodies!
Page 1 of 1
OMG! Spyro semi-rare goodies! [CLOSED]
iSO Emerald Sparx Gems: 3143
#1 Posted: 02:45:18 14/10/2009 | Topic Creator
This is one my most recent topics that I created back in Spyro Forums, unfortunately not too many users have caught up to this topic with decent responses. I decided to transfer this topic to you guys so you can hear the goodies. If someone brought up this type of topic before, I apologize.

*ahem*

Basically back in early October, I was being very bored, and typed queries around Google that relate to Halloween. And then I decided to add the "spyro" spice in it so I can simply amuse myself around to look at random images. ...there I came across something exceptional. I clicked the image of Melefor's model from the DS version (...being interested, thinking that it was a fine hack) when I was realizing that I was in a professional website where people can host their professional works.

http://www.behance.net/Search?main-search=spyro

The first section is some additional the Legend of Spyro artwork. This is for the third game. I don't know if you guys seen it in the gallery section in the third game, but hi-res images are always good to look at. Concept art was created by Véronique Meignaud, a freelance artist.

The second section is about the works of the character models for the DS version of the game. Pretty cool if you show off your topic with the properties of textures, colors, and the numbers of polygons that have been used. At least you can thank him, Stephen Schulze.

Lastly, the third and fourth section is all about the advertisement boxes that you seen around gaming sites like IGN, Gamespot, and Gamespy during last year's attempt to gather up newbies and fans for hype. x3 If you missed those pieces, or curious about those lurking pieces, then you should see them right now. Thank Long Tran for that.

Comments are most likely welcome.
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6124
#2 Posted: 01:47:57 23/10/2009
I've seen most of the stuff there on other sites, but it's an interesting place.
iSO Emerald Sparx Gems: 3143
#3 Posted: 01:18:40 25/10/2009 | Topic Creator
Ah, I'm curious about that. Does it include:
http://smuggledpixel.com/index.php?cible=3D/Spyro

If not, can you pour in some of the links that I may be missing? Curiosity is sometimes grood. smilie
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6147
#4 Posted: 01:53:53 25/10/2009
Cool!
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me