#101 Posted: 08:04:41 25/01/2010 | Topic Creator
But the buildings are not that high...
Unless there's a wind current.....
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#102 Posted: 08:06:46 25/01/2010
hey arent that high... they were too weak for the beltt of fire, though...
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#103 Posted: 08:09:03 25/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Or maybe it's because of lightning or something, something they know that we don't?
---
I draw stuff.
#104 Posted: 08:09:41 25/01/2010
maybe the dark clouds and the ashes?
#105 Posted: 08:13:24 25/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Yeah, the air is too thick?

What else, the Destroyer has a GREEN village on it's back, shouldn't it be all burnt from being in that lava sooooo long?!
---
I draw stuff.
#106 Posted: 08:15:52 25/01/2010
i know, why should it be GREEN?!?! There's only 2 words for this: plotfail and plothole.

oh, and artistfail.

i liked the destroyer's shark concept in the enemies gallery.
#107 Posted: 08:18:32 25/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Yeah, that was cool!
---
I draw stuff.
#108 Posted: 08:21:37 25/01/2010
yeah, and it wasnt eco-friendly.

also, the destroyer never went to other parts of the world! o_e
#109 Posted: 08:23:25 25/01/2010 | Topic Creator
I know, only around not everywhere........
---
I draw stuff.
#110 Posted: 08:25:30 25/01/2010
wow, so many plotholes... smilie
#111 Posted: 08:33:49 25/01/2010 | Topic Creator
And, how do you think Cynder ot the rings on her whilst she was still in the time crystal??
---
I draw stuff.
#112 Posted: 08:34:48 25/01/2010
i have no clue!! they ruined her cuteness!!! D:
#113 Posted: 08:36:54 25/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Yeah, keep Krome!!
---
I draw stuff.
#114 Posted: 08:37:54 25/01/2010
i tooootal missed krome!!!

smilie
#115 Posted: 08:38:47 25/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Same, I think Cynder got the rings by magic......
---
I draw stuff.
#116 Posted: 08:47:25 25/01/2010
they thought of it because grown up evil cynder had tem. smilie
#117 Posted: 08:52:05 25/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Maybe Cynder is turning evil again?

Cynder actually should turn evil again, Malefor said she lured Spyro t the Well of Souls. Cynder said she doesn't know, maybe she was lying? And she made Malefor go back to Convexity and not die for that reason? And it would be cool!!
---
I draw stuff.
SpyroLovr Blue Sparx Gems: 591
#118 Posted: 08:52:15 25/01/2010
well my theroy is that when cynder was adult she had the rings, in anb and TeN she didnot have them so i think that when she gets older they magically pop out of her skin POP GOES THE WEASLE
---
Do you like waffles? Yer we like waffles! Do you like pancakes? Yer we like pancakes! Do you like French toast? Yer we like french toast!
#119 Posted: 08:53:06 25/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Pop goes the rings......
---
I draw stuff.
#120 Posted: 09:00:37 25/01/2010
lol.

but there not meant to be growinfg o_e
#121 Posted: 09:02:16 25/01/2010 | Topic Creator
Really, Spyro, Cynder & Sparx shouldn't look different because they're still 12, same as when they were in the crystal...
---
I draw stuff.
#122 Posted: 09:03:46 25/01/2010
i know... smilie
#123 Posted: 21:56:03 25/01/2010 | Topic Creator
They don't age whilst in the time crystal.......
---
I draw stuff.
BEST FAN EVER Gold Sparx Gems: 2194
#124 Posted: 22:11:13 25/01/2010
Spyro used up every ounce of his dragontime and elementakl energy to form that crystal and stop time for them. They didnt age or anything, time stopped for them while they were in the crystal.
---
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.
#125 Posted: 22:12:32 25/01/2010 | Topic Creator
I know, shouldn't Spyro still have Dragon Time though?!
---
I draw stuff.
BEST FAN EVER Gold Sparx Gems: 2194
#126 Posted: 22:15:00 25/01/2010
No, he used it all. Permanently
---
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.
#127 Posted: 22:19:21 25/01/2010 | Topic Creator
I think it was because Cynder can't have it........
---
I draw stuff.
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#128 Posted: 23:31:37 09/02/2010
Quote: xx chloebabez
I enjoyed DOTD, but there are a few things the developers could have worked on. Man this is gonna be a long list smilie

Make Cynder a little chunkier so she doesnt look like she is away to snap, also take those bracers and evrything off, she didnt have them in TEN when she was frozen. Also they could have picked a better voice actor that actually shows emotion, i found it hard to find when she was upset, hapy e.t.c
Graphics for the PS2 and Wii, when i played TEN on the Wii there was grass, but when in The Valley Of Avalar, Twilight Falls, places lke that it was just green ground.
Spyro? His design wasnt too bad, but he also could have showed emotion, but he had and o.k voice actor. People want actors like Tom Kenny back for Spyro, but think about it. In the Original games, they were fun, bright, happy, cheery and Tom Kenny's voice suited that (and the other actors), but in TLOS universe it seems more serious and dark, so your gonna need that type of voice that sounds serious and all that, Elijah Wood showed that but he could have added more emotion into his voice.
I dont understand how the Guardians coul have grown that big over 3 years, i already thought they were fully grown in ANB and TEN smilie
I wish they had given them all an equal share of lines, Volteer and Cyril only got 2 smilie
They could have made the free flight height limit higher, that way it would be more enjoyable.
They just ruined Sparx smilie His voice was too deep and his design was horrid, i adored him in ANB and TEN smilie
I wish we had seen more with Malefor, he wasnt quite The Dark Master as i thought, they could have made the battle with him more epic and fun, all he did was fly! Was he scared of the ground or something? smilie
Even though enjoying the game, i didnt like the ending really smilie Cynders love for spyro just had to appear at that moment, i would like it better if she had tryed to tell him about her feelings throughout the game but kept getting stopped by something.

I also have a lot of good reasons about the game, but its off topic, i enjoyed the game personally, i thought it was a lovely game. But thats my opinion, noone go off criticising me for it, some people liked the game, some didnt.

Well said, even though that was a while back. I wish Cynder confessed her love for him earlier, too. I agree with pretty much everything you said. But I LOVED the game. My favorite out of them all, as a matter of fact.
Kimbia28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1890
#129 Posted: 13:51:36 10/02/2010
When you just stop and think about the story and all you can find a hell lot of plotholes. No matter how high the fires were in burned lands (or whatever the place was when Ignitus was helping them get to Malefor) they still could have just flew over them ,I mean the fires didn't go all the way to space or something where they can't go srsly...
And in valley of Avalar it made me rofl when I found out just how close Meadow was to the Cheetah village and they couldn't just go and get him...really...
Gwenio Gold Sparx Gems: 2454
#130 Posted: 03:09:49 12/02/2010
Quote: Kimbia28
When you just stop and think about the story and all you can find a hell lot of plotholes. No matter how high the fires were in burned lands (or whatever the place was when Ignitus was helping them get to Malefor) they still could have just flew over them ,I mean the fires didn't go all the way to space or something where they can't go srsly...
And in valley of Avalar it made me rofl when I found out just how close Meadow was to the Cheetah village and they couldn't just go and get him...really...

Malefor is a dragon, he would know if the flames can be flown over and would have set a trap if is was possible.

Quote: Bolt
I know, shouldn't Spyro still have Dragon Time though?!

The official explanation from the producers is that it was a tempary ability that the Chronicler gave him to protect himself when the mountain was falling apart. After that was done, the ability was taken away.

Quote: Bolt
And, how do you think Cynder ot the rings on her whilst she was still in the time crystal??

Official Explanation: She didn't, but they did not have time to show her putting them on and it would be boring if they did. So we are to assume they are magic.
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:13:45 12/02/2010 by Gwenio
SwiftWing Green Sparx Gems: 390
#131 Posted: 09:06:42 12/02/2010
HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT SPYROM SUCKS! D: A TRUE FAN WOULD STAY WITH SPYRO WHATEVER HE LOOKS LIKE, AND WHATEVER HAPPENS WITH THE GAME! I AM GOING TO EAT YOU ALIVE! AAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: referring to someone on the first page smilie
---
smilie : hey once, i switched to my earth element, i found a guitar, and i ROCKED!!!, get it?
smilie : smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 09:07:58 12/02/2010 by SwiftWing
#132 Posted: 09:17:48 12/02/2010
Quote: SwiftWing
HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT SPYROM SUCKS! D: A TRUE FAN WOULD STAY WITH SPYRO WHATEVER HE LOOKS LIKE, AND WHATEVER HAPPENS WITH THE GAME! I AM GOING TO EAT YOU ALIVE! AAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: referring to someone on the first page smilie

What the hell?
If you are referring to me then
I really dare saying that BECOUSE IT IS MY OPINION.
Spyro is just a video game character so chill.sheesh
And I'm sick with all this ''IF yourz a true fan U MUST LUV EVERYTHIN!'' So just becouse I don't like tlos and dont like the direction they are taking with him makes me a Spyrohater or something?

Learn to respect peoples oppinions please,don't bash them just cos they don't like something that you like.If you like tlos well thats just PERFECTLY FINE with me,I'm not going to bash anybody who does just becouse we have different oppinions on things...
spyromaster Gold Sparx Gems: 2395
#133 Posted: 15:53:17 12/02/2010
i think TEN was the best one in the trilogy
also what happened to the training levels were you tested each element on weak hopeless enemies?
---
Dont worry, we all make mistakes. But remember we're not machines, we're only human.
FearCynder Blue Sparx Gems: 538
#134 Posted: 17:44:36 28/02/2010
Quote:
Malefor: SPYRO! GO JUMP OFF THE CLIFF. IT'S YOUR DEEEEEEEESTINY ~
Spyro: lolokay 8D -jumps-
Cynder: Wait, we're still attach- -falls-

LOL smilie SPYRO FORFILLED HES DESTINY

smilie : smilie

In floating islands, couldnt they just fly over that part? Even if they couldn't, couldnt spyro just fly up and set the dragon heads of fire?
He could have even just blasted the wall apart and not wait for trolls dead body to do it. And plus, weres the troll up there after he throws the boulders? Then he appears from the ground! smilie

I liked this game nevertheless, other than the fact the characters were flat and some got no lines

smilie Hi Volteer!

smilie smilie

smilie Hey, arent you going to say anything?

smilie smilie

smilie STOP SMILING AND TALK TO MEH PLEASE!

smilie smilie

LOL smilie
---
smilie smilie smilie : WAHAHA JOIN DA DARK SIDE OF LOS!!!! smilie

smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie May the elders rock on! smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 17:45:07 28/02/2010 by FearCynder
AkantorMH Emerald Sparx Gems: 4471
#135 Posted: 07:49:07 04/03/2010
Ya know, ShaloneSK mentioned this exact thing on a comic strip once. It was hilarious, and a good point.
---
Dragons everwhere. Draw them, think of them, read of them. Dragons.
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#136 Posted: 19:14:33 04/03/2010
As Bolt said at the beginning of the topic, when Spyro and Cynder are separated from Hunter in Warfang, they didn't fly over the large debris even though they can easily fly over it with their enhanced large wings. A plothole, that shows that they never grew up in size nor appearance. Otherwise they could've just flown over the broken building to Hunter.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:16:38 04/03/2010 by Aura24
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#137 Posted: 19:20:06 04/03/2010
I always theorized the reason they couldn't fly over it was wind...
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#138 Posted: 01:21:39 05/03/2010
Yeah but the winds weren't in the cutscenes. They still could've easily flown over the debris to Hunter in reality, without any winds.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Pinkdesi101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#139 Posted: 02:25:41 05/03/2010
listing all the things i think is strange:
1: does cynder's jewlry grow out of her skin or something?!?! O.O
2: hunter said they couldn't go through that way. they are dragons! THEY HAVE WINGS!!! smilie
3: same thing for the belt of fire, plus, the fire would've given a good updraft. smilie
4: um, the crystal is strong enough to survive a colapsing mountain, but not a GRUBLAN?!?! must've been a strong grublan...
5: with the fire in dragon city, why couldn't spyro just use his ice breath. the fire mealts the ice and turns it into water. fire+water is supposed to = no more fire. >.>
6: um, they look a little different, how did they change in the crystal, there was no room in there.
7: why didn't the destroyer die right after cynder and spyro tried to kill it? i mean, if your going to have an entire level, a long one, trying to kill something, and it still survives, isn't it sort of pointless? i mean, i can see the dam not being a waist, they didn't know it wasn't going to be the best idea.
8: how does sparx's voice keep changing?!?! o.o
i don't wanna go on. >.>
---
...is this supposed to be my signature?
#140 Posted: 02:46:51 05/03/2010
Quote: Aura24
Yeah but the winds weren't in the cutscenes. They still could've easily flown over the debris to Hunter in reality, without any winds.

"You cannot see the wind, but you know it is there." That was my logic, anyway. smilie
#141 Posted: 03:04:47 05/03/2010
well, that's what their wing boosts are for. smilie
---
#142 Posted: 16:10:08 05/03/2010
Quote: Pinkdesi101
listing all the things i think is strange:
1: does cynder's jewlry grow out of her skin or something?!?! O.O
2: hunter said they couldn't go through that way. they are dragons! THEY HAVE WINGS!!! smilie
3: same thing for the belt of fire, plus, the fire would've given a good updraft. smilie
4: um, the crystal is strong enough to survive a colapsing mountain, but not a GRUBLAN?!?! must've been a strong grublan...
5: with the fire in dragon city, why couldn't spyro just use his ice breath. the fire mealts the ice and turns it into water. fire+water is supposed to = no more fire. >.>
6: um, they look a little different, how did they change in the crystal, there was no room in there.
7: why didn't the destroyer die right after cynder and spyro tried to kill it? i mean, if your going to have an entire level, a long one, trying to kill something, and it still survives, isn't it sort of pointless? i mean, i can see the dam not being a waist, they didn't know it wasn't going to be the best idea.
8: how does sparx's voice keep changing?!?! o.o
i don't wanna go on. >.>

and there's some other wierd stuff I noticed aswell o_o

1. why the hell did Malefor's(well I assume they are his minions cus they pretty much look all the other ones in DotD) minions set Spyro and Cynder free from the crystal anyway?!I mean wouldn't Malefor like want them out of his way while he's taking over the world or trying to blow it up,wth is up with that? I would make more sence that Hunter set them free but he didn't
But it just so happens to be that the enemies came at that place at the same time as Hunter -.-

Why set them free if they are your biggest threat ?! OH yea and putting some dumb chain on them is REALLY going to prevent them from doing anything since they can still fight and fly with it (nice job EL for clearing up the zomg-were-stuck-together-so-this-is-now-a-co-op-gamee ,it just makes Soooo much sence -.-")

2. Seriously ? it took Hunter 3 years to find them :l ?! are kidding me??Well I don't see the Dragon City being on the other side of the world or something so he couldn't get from point A(the city) to point B(the ruins-place-thingy)
in time.
Plus they probably knew Spyro and Cynder were at the ruins ,becouse THEY COULDN'T move anywhere since they were stuck in a god damn crystal.And it isn't even that far away from the Dragon city !
It's like just the area around (the catacombs), twillight fall which is I assume not that big of a place, valley of Avalar (in where Hunter even says: if we march quickly we'll be in the dragon city by daybreak.
So it's only like 2 days journey or something...

Since the guardians fought and lost and their temple has been torn out of the ground and levitated above the volcano, they moved into dragon city AND just stood there and WAITED for Spyro and Cynder to come.

Ignitus:-alright guys were just gonna stand here and relax while I've sent this cheetah-lookin' guy to find Spyro and Cynder , no worries, he should find them ooh I don't know...in about a year or so since he's like slow as heck ,even tho we can like...FLY and could get there really quickly , I just don't want to miss my soap opera show today cuz I just NEED to know wuut happenz next @_@!-
OW and there are other dragons there (in cutscenes)why not just send them? I could go on...

3. Malefor...why didn't you release the destroyer right after you came back?why not?
He wanted to blow up the damn planet, well do so goddammit don't wait for everybody to arrive at dragon city so you can politely announce it.
malefor:-well hello there, now that your all here I can now ressurect the destroyer!weeeee even tho I could've done that 3 years ago...but naaw I want to maek ppl LE GASP! in terror when I announce stuff >:3 hihi tee hee *evil*

4. and why does he want to blow up the planet if it's going to kill him aswell? As far as I know he just wanted to rule the world or something like that, not blow it up...until DoTD came and he was probably fed up with everything and just wanted it all blown to bits.lolsuicide

might add some more soon...
whoa this is a long post smiliesry bout that
I know its just a video game...and a lot of games have plotholes
but fgs if your trying to make a game that has a dark and more serious and EPICZZ kind of plot and if the game is heavily based around the plot itself
then you should better make it a good one and not a mish-mash of stuff that make no sence.Get better writers for these kind of stuff...kkthxbye
and most of all... DON'T RUSH IT.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:10:26 05/03/2010 by Kimbia28
#143 Posted: 17:56:10 05/03/2010
About Malefor wanting to blow up the planet, he said words to the affect that he was going to create a new world...
#144 Posted: 18:17:01 05/03/2010
Quote: IsisStormDragon
About Malefor wanting to blow up the planet, he said words to the affect that he was going to create a new world...

hmm that's still kinda wierd cos how can you make a new world by blowing up the planet? Sure after the EXPlooziioon some magic could make a new world or something but it would still blow up first along with Malefor.
#145 Posted: 18:22:05 05/03/2010
Quote: IsisStormDragon

hmm that's still kinda wierd cos how can you make a new world by blowing up the planet? Sure after the EXPlooziioon some magic could make a new world or something but it would still blow up first along with Malefor.

In the words of Albert from MegaMan ZX Advent:

Quote:
In order to create a new world, this one must be destroyed!

That's basically what he said. Anyways, like Albert, Malefor probably had a way to survive the destruction, and then create a new world from its ashes.
#146 Posted: 22:30:36 05/03/2010
Did you miss the part where Malefor says that he cannot be killed (just before the spirits imprison him)?
#147 Posted: 22:44:20 05/03/2010
He did say he is eternal but he didn't really say that he's immortal =/
there's a difference...
#148 Posted: 23:13:54 05/03/2010
there's a difference...

Yes, but both mean 'un-ending'.
#149 Posted: 00:52:39 06/03/2010
there's a difference...

There can be, but given the context I would say they are equivalent. Besides, he came back from the dead once already, so he may feel ha can do so again...
#150 Posted: 03:23:37 06/03/2010
Quote: Kimba28
4. and why does he want to blow up the planet if it's going to kill him aswell? As far as I know he just wanted to rule the world or something like that, not blow it up...until DoTD came and he was probably fed up with everything and just wanted it all blown to bits.lolsuicide

Quote: Kimba28
there's a difference...

I know. ShaloneSK made a comic about that
smilie soon the world will be destroyed and you along with it...
smilie no...
smilie wait
smilie what?
smilie if you blew up the world, wouldn't you die with us?
smilie no. i'm eternal.
smilie but your not eternal
smilie .....
smilie smilie
smilie *beep*! That's unfair!
smilie lol.
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me