Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > ADAM - Story of a Serial Killer
Page 1 of 1
ADAM - Story of a Serial Killer [CLOSED]
darkfurydragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3312
#1 Posted: 20:39:34 10/10/2009 | Topic Creator
Man of Sorrow:
Journey into Darkness.

INSTALLMENT ONE

No one - not the migrant workers who remember seeing the baby kicking stubby legs while he lay on a brown blanket next to the fields, not the Arkansas farmers who chuckled while poking the child's belly, certainly not his adoring father and mother, Lorden and Betty Price - could possibly imagine that the brown-eyed baby boy named Alex Price, born August 18, 1964, would one day stalk innocence like a wolf stalking a wounded lamb.
Then again, 1964 was more than four decades before Alex Price began the calculated cycle of terror that would end the lives of so many young women.
As children of migrant workers themselves, Lorden and Betty Price had grown up with the same strong work ethic many migrant field workers shared throughout the south in the 1940s and 1950s. Devout Catholics, they planned on instilling love and sound moral sensibilities into whatever children God blessed them with.

To be continued...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:54:36 11/10/2009 by darkfurydragon
BEST FAN EVER Gold Sparx Gems: 2194
#2 Posted: 03:27:09 11/10/2009
Its nice, good writing. i write stories myself. my one i'm working on at the moment is about 40 pages long. Barely started. A little grammer check needed. I like it, more?
---
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.
darkfurydragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3312
#3 Posted: 03:44:24 11/10/2009 | Topic Creator
Ok, I'm bored anyway might as well. smilie

Continuing installment one...

They regularily attended Mass at a small Cathedral in nearby Conway off Route 78, where the faithful congregated each Sunday. With just a little more fortune, a little more education, a few more helpful people, Lorden could have opened up hi own mechanic shop according to those who knew him. He had a way with machines that impressed the local farmers.
The small family of three lived rent free in a trailer on the backside of the Hope farm, a deal brokered with Bill Hope in exchange for Lorden's extra help maintaining all of the farm vehicles. Bill even loaned Lorden his 1953 Dodge truck for transportation. All things considered, the prices were doing pretty well for themselves when little Alex came into the world.

More when I feel like it...
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:36:25 25/10/2009 by darkfurydragon
Celtianna Yellow Sparx Gems: 1708
#4 Posted: 22:27:01 23/12/2009
Wow. This sounds like something Stephen King would write.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me