Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > The Legend of Spyro: The Piano Collection - I need your help!
Page 1 of 1
The Legend of Spyro: The Piano Collection - I need your help! [CLOSED]
Rexy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1313
#1 Posted: 06:40:47 06/10/2009 | Topic Creator
Greetings again, all!

It's been a while since I've last been here, honestly. smilie I should keep up with you a little more often.

Anyway, I've come here today to promote something that had been in the works for over a month, and that is me doing a piano tribute album for the Legend trilogy. I've wanted to do this due to the overwhelming response for people seeing me play This Broken Soul on it, and so I felt happy to take it to the next step.

This is where YOU guys come in. Due to the undersupportive nature of my Youtube subscrubers, I've come here in hopes that you would be a very big help in this field. I need songs to play for it, which means I would like you to request me to play any song from the Legend trilogy.

These are the songs that have already been confirmed to be on the album:

* Overture (Cinematic) [PREVIEW]
* Spyro's Homecoming (ANB Credits) [PREVIEW]
* The Night of Eternal Darkness (TEN Celestial Temple ~ Celestial Cave Action ~ Spyro's Dreams)
* This Broken Soul
* Twilight Falls (yep, all 3 cues from that level in one!) [PREVIEW]
* Burned Lands [PREVIEW]
* Guide You Home (I Would Die For You)

I want MORE songs than that to play though, so if you have a song in mind that you want to play, then DO THAT. I would LOVE to hear back from you as soon as possible.

But if I get nothing in a week, then the entire album will be CANCELLED. Harsh, I know, but I put the blame on my ever-so-oblivious Youtube subscribers.

Anyway, please - I want to hear back from you. Thanks for responding in advance smilie
chimera Yellow Sparx Gems: 1671
#2 Posted: 08:33:11 09/10/2009
Oi, I love piano music. Don't cancel this!

I don't really know what to suggest right now, I guess I have to listen to the soundtrack.
---
DA
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#3 Posted: 21:13:05 31/10/2009
I think this is a great idea, but I don't know the names of the songs. I always liked the song in the Burned Lands, though.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me