Page 1 of 1
If you dont beleive... *spoilers* [CLOSED]
zacoda1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1121
#1 Posted: 22:27:25 04/11/2007 | Topic Creator
...that spyro was turned into a dark dragon the look at this...

Main article: Spyro the Dragon (character)#The Legend of Spyro series
The main protagonist, Spyro is the purple dragon that prophecies say will direct the fate of his era. In this continuity, Spyro is young and compassionate for others and he is always willing to help them no matter what happens. Spyro doesn't ask for rewards and is just happy to be a big help to those in danger. He even saves Cynder from being trapped inside the Dark Master's portal when it started sucking in the surrounding environment after her defeat. After saving Cynder, Spyro seems to have developed feelings for the black dragon, driving him throughout most of his trials in The Eternal Night. At one point in the series, he temporarily becomes a Dark Dragon after falling under the Dark Master's influence, though he is saved by Cynder

This is from wikipedia
and it makes me not like the old spyro smilie
---
The ones with the greatest courage...Tested by All might and will...Will traverse A Farly advanced Obstacle....The test of life...
Last edited at 22:45:14 04/11/2007 by dark52
Dragongyrl1000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1939
#2 Posted: 22:49:48 04/11/2007
*spoiler*Yeah, I know. I beat this game, and towards the end, you get to play as dark Spyro, and he has that convexity breath. He looks really cool! And his scales are all black and he has glowing white eyes with no pupils!
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who do matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
zacoda1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1121
#3 Posted: 00:12:47 05/11/2007 | Topic Creator
YOU JUST MADE OT A MEGA SPOILER *Dark music*
---
The ones with the greatest courage...Tested by All might and will...Will traverse A Farly advanced Obstacle....The test of life...
Spyro girl Fodder
#4 Posted: 20:31:40 11/11/2007
It looks cool when Spyro turns black!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me