darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night > OMG! i got the game on the 2nd of november....
Page 1 of 1
OMG! i got the game on the 2nd of november.... [CLOSED]
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#1 Posted: 19:58:21 04/11/2007 | Topic Creator
...and ive not even completed it yet.....its the best/hardest game out of ALL the Spyro games! SPOILER im kinda stuk on the bit were your on the pirate ship and thers lyk 100000000000 pirates at the bottom to kill, then thers abart 4 captains to kill then you shoot the box open and thers 2 blunder tails to kill............ITS TOO HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!im gunna do it tonight no matter WHAT!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
Dragongyrl1000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1939
#2 Posted: 20:21:56 04/11/2007
Oh really? Congrats!! I got this game on the 7th of October and beaten it!! It's awesome! But I'll help you with that part. You have to use your breaths on the apes like crazy!! But if you want, you can use the ice tail spin to make them go slow so you can beat the crud out of them!! If you need to, then you can use dragon time to slow things down and then beat them up. Just use the ice tail spin manuever on the big captains, and when they go into the air, jump up and do that air melee combo, then when he hits the ground, hold down the circle button, and it should take some life away. Then keep shootind ice at them and meleeing them and that should do it on that part. If you have to, then upgrade your breaths. For the blundertails, you have to freeze dragon time when they have their claws in front of them and then go up to them and jump over them so that you're facing their behind. Then push the circle button and they will turn around and raise themselves and sit there for a few moments. Use ice to freeze them, and then melee them over and over. Repeat this if he starts attacking again. And that should do it. Hope this helps! smilie
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who do matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
#3 Posted: 20:43:36 04/11/2007 | Topic Creator
OMG! thanx! i was doing the captain bits right, but i was goin a lil wrong with the lil pirates coz i was just sittin in the middle of the steps shootin em with fire until they all came to the bottom.....i kept dying.....anyways, its l8 so im gunna try your routine STRAIGHT after skool, Spyro comes before homework, i can risk a detention, ive already had lyk a million! ill let you know how i do 2mozz!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#4 Posted: 20:49:35 04/11/2007
You're welcome. And the best of luck with it!! smilie smilie
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who do matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
sophia Fodder
#5 Posted: 21:50:27 04/11/2007
you're lucky...i don't have the game -.-" i'm searching in Curitiba,brazil but i don't find ;-;
#6 Posted: 22:51:59 04/11/2007
Try looking on ebay. I looked on ebay for this game once, and I seen a few of them with the prices.
---
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#7 Posted: 03:04:42 05/11/2007
I have a strategy.

IGNORE THE LEADERS/SOLDIERS. Head straight for the three Scavenger Commanders. What you want to do is jump in the air and air melee them THREE TIMES. After that, use your Earth Pound move to knock the Commander in the air. Proceed to air melee him AGAIN. When he collides with the ground, begin to ground melee him. If you time it right, you're knock-up attack should come just as the Commander is standing up again, knocking him in the air. Use your slow-mo combo on him and knock him to the ground. Wait for him to stand up and repeat the process. Than take care of the other two Commanders. You also need to use Earth Pound on the two Fire Cannons that are on the platform with the Commanders. Once Earth Pound should be all you need to take out the cannons.

For the giant crowd, use the Earth Flail whenever you are surrounded. I found that an Earth Flail leveled up only once is enough to take out a Scavenger Soldier with two whacks. Also, hidden in the two corners of this section are an Infinite Breath Gem and a Red Health Gem. You need to only hit the Red Gem once to nearly completely refill your health meter.

Lastly, the Blunder Tail. Use dragon time and then use a knock-up attack. Ground melee the Blunder Tail four times, then jump away to dodge his attack. Go into Dragon Time again and repeat the process until you need to Tail Strike him to finish him off.

After this, another hoard of enemies will appear. However, a Scurvywings will drop a bomb, revealing a room underneath the platform where the Scavenger Commanders are. Simply avoid the enemies and go up to the platform, and jump down the pit to face Skabb.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Magic One Red Sparx Gems: 34
#8 Posted: 13:46:10 05/11/2007
hi
---
Spyro and related characters are ® and © of Universal Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.
Magic One Red Sparx Gems: 34
#9 Posted: 13:46:30 05/11/2007
all hail
---
Spyro and related characters are ® and © of Universal Interactive, Inc. All rights reserved.
the doctor Yellow Sparx Gems: 1617
#10 Posted: 16:20:05 05/11/2007
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO *runs of of breath* NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO... *carries on for next 6 pages)
you got the game before me... i am so coming up to yours late! smilie
---
A moment can last for seconds,
But a memory can last forever...
#11 Posted: 16:27:46 05/11/2007
i still have to wait to see if my mum has got it me when she comes back from college(yes college!) tonight... howver she has had a free day today before she went at 3pm... so... *searches house*
---
SpyroGamer Fodder
#12 Posted: 16:30:03 05/11/2007
I got this game as well. Except I got it on the 22nd of October (my birthday). It's been pretty lucky that for the last two years, the Spyro game just happens to come out the month of my birthday, and only 1-2 weeks before the day of my birthday. I also finally finished the game. Unfortunately, I am very depressed on the ending. It ended in a cliff hanger!!!! I would tell you the ending, but I don't want to give anything away!!!! You have to find out for yourselves. All I'll tell you is that it's pretty sad. It took me 2 weeks to finally beat this game, although I only played the game on the weekends and once on Monday. So, techniquely, it only took me about 4 1/2 Days. I wish the game could be longer, though. *Sigh* And now I have to wait another year for the next game to come out. *Sighs Again*. Oh well, I could always play the games again. And, I could finish up the Hero's Tail game in the meantime (since I got this game also for my birthday). I just hope that I can limit my time playing Spyro over the course of one year. (This is going to be harder than I thought.)
Nayamou Green Sparx Gems: 310
#13 Posted: 22:07:34 05/11/2007
I had enough to get it the other day. But there was another game that caught me eye.

I weighed up my options.

Buy a game that will only take me about a week to beat, on a console I never use (PS2) or buy a game that'll probably take me a few weeks to beat on a console I love (Wii).

The Eternal Night, or Metroid Prime 3: Corruption? I went for the latter. xD
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#14 Posted: 22:49:02 05/11/2007
Not a bad choice! Corruption is a very good game! <.<
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Nayamou Green Sparx Gems: 310
#15 Posted: 07:09:57 06/11/2007
I know. I'm actually enjoying it more than I thought i would.
Rexy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1313
#16 Posted: 10:18:49 06/11/2007
Yeah, the same happened to me last year when A New Beginning and Disgaea 2 came out at the same time. And I went for the latter thinking that it'll be a major help in prolonging the wait til Christmas (and it certainly was). It's a shame there isn't a game like that in the market at this current moment in time smilie
#17 Posted: 16:38:18 06/11/2007
oh great my mum says she'll get the game when the price comes down... *notes down days til christmas*
---
#18 Posted: 20:43:45 06/11/2007 | Topic Creator
this is not aimed at n e 1 besides the doctor: lol u had a rite god off at me at skool the doctor and coz u sed "YOOOOOOOO!!!!!", Nabeil keeps sayin it 2 me!!smiliesmilienot happysmiliesmilieu alard art 1 day coz i need t try the new strategy on TEN to get to Skabb....plz correct me if i spelt his name wrong!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
SilverDragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2060
#19 Posted: 15:09:02 07/11/2007
I get it on sunday, and in that part where you have to escape from pirate ships.
But, I can't play today, I have two tests in school tomorrow, and really need to read for them!
---
https://dragcave.net/user/Makatootie
#20 Posted: 16:40:57 07/11/2007
********s to self*
---
#21 Posted: 16:39:59 08/11/2007
wait a minute... i didnt post that.... i put laughs to self.... anyway ha! i cant come up tonight to help you because guess what? IVE GOT THE GAME!!!!!!! smilie i might be able to help you when i get up to the part you're stuck on though smilie
---
#22 Posted: 11:46:17 10/11/2007
are you still stuck on the skabb fighting part? cos guess what? im not! im way past it smilie
---
SpyroxCynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1906
#23 Posted: 11:49:50 10/11/2007
i got it on 10/7 my b-day, and beat it in a week
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me