Page 1 of 1
The Dragon Challenges [CLOSED]
Dragongyrl1000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1939
#1 Posted: 16:18:46 03/11/2007 | Topic Creator
Has anyone tried out the dragon challenges? They're hard and I can't seem to even beat the first one. I would try to go and get the big red crystals, or kill some small apes, but those big ones keep killing me! Has anyone beaten them, cuz I need major help...
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who do matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#2 Posted: 16:30:14 03/11/2007
Bah! Ridiculous nonsense!

The first challenge is easy! It's a matter of combining melee attacks with the Magic Moves you have. It's a lot like fighting the Elemental Dragon, except the game automatically switches your elements. My advice is to make use of what element you're using. Remember, Ice Sword, Earth Pound, and Electric Spin will knock the Raid enemies into the air. Comet Dash can get you out of some pretty sticky situations. Try to avoid taking down all of the foes at once, especially when you get to the Raid Commanders. Focus on taking them down one at time, or else you'll quickly be overwhelmed. Use the purple fury gem only when you're close to having enough energy for a fury. As for the fury itself, don't bother wasting in on the soldiers or leaders. Save it for when the commanders start appearing.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Dragongyrl1000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1939
#3 Posted: 17:00:34 03/11/2007 | Topic Creator
Ok. Thx HIR. smilie I'll try it.
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who do matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me