Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
dragon test [CLOSED]
AssassinTyler Ripto Gems: 400
#1 Posted: 19:30:24 21/09/2009 | Topic Creator
insted of colour it's what kind lets see what we get please please post you reasults

http://www.quiztron.com/tests/dragon_quiz_69366.htm

i'm a Forest Dragon (describes me to the bone)

You are not particularly powerful, when you are on your own, but your kind usually lives in large groups, or families. You have stealth, speed and agility, you also can breathe poison. You are honest, devoted and responsible. You would do anything to protect other forest dragons from your group.

lol the only assassin on the team coz i am the fastest the most sneeky i can get any where on the entire site (this is at airsoft)

wow
Emberlore Platinum Sparx Gems: 5057
#2 Posted: 19:53:20 21/09/2009
I am a Chaos Dragon

You are the stronger version of the Fire Dragon. You are very powerful and you use your power to destroy enemies and conquer territories. You have a lot of slaves and you are not friendly with other chaos dragons, who, like you want to conquer everything, so you want to defeat them too.

I like that.
---
"Do not pretend to understand the guilt I bear! My very existence is proof of the monster I am."
"You wouldn't be the first monster I've redeemed."
xx chloebabez Yellow Sparx Gems: 1087
#3 Posted: 19:57:40 21/09/2009
I am a Forest Dragon

You are not particularly powerful, when you are on your own, but your kind usually lives in large groups, or families. You have stealth, speed and agility, you also can breathe poison. You are honest, devoted and responsible. You would do anything to protect other forest dragons from your group.
Dragongirl Blue Sparx Gems: 946
#4 Posted: 20:13:49 21/09/2009
I am a Water Dragon! smilie

You are the wisest and the most intelligent dragon. Your lifespan is usually much longer then any other dragon’s. You prefer not to fight, but to resolve problems peacefully, however you are very skilled in ancient magic, that helps you protect yourself. You sometimes share your knowledge with humans or other dragons.

That's me in many ways. smilie
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#5 Posted: 20:20:37 21/09/2009
I'm a Water Dragon too!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:20:54 21/09/2009 by IsisStormDragon
Akame Yellow Sparx Gems: 1584
#6 Posted: 21:08:08 21/09/2009
Quote: AssassinTyler

I got that result, *reads*. Wow, we are alot alike!
shadowcynder Green Sparx Gems: 137
#7 Posted: 21:09:22 21/09/2009
Wow....I not imagine what will have that resultsmilie *amazed*

I'm a Metal Dragon!!

You were created by humans, so you could protect them from other dragons, but they’ve betrayed you, so now you kill any human or dragon you see. You don’t have any powers, but you have your metal wings, claws and your strength. You are violent and aggressive.
---
MORE ONE IN MY LIST!!! spyro and cynder - poker face
Light dragon Green Sparx Gems: 457
#8 Posted: 21:13:03 21/09/2009
Shadow Dragon

Long time ago your kind was the most powerful, but the shadow dragons become very proud of themselves and started a war between each other. Now, very few of your kind are left. You don’t like fighting very much, but no one can match against your speed, agility and powerful magic. You are the most powerful and very cunning. But the memories still taunt you…

hmmm that was an unexpected result
KirbyRules Yellow Sparx Gems: 1360
#9 Posted: 21:29:17 21/09/2009
Im a Psychic Dragon!!!!
---
Hm....Meta Knight's trophy makes me interested badly.He's shown his face before,but his relationship with Kirby is still a mystery.Hm...weird.
undertow25 Green Sparx Gems: 324
#10 Posted: 21:31:26 21/09/2009
^ Same result as that. I didn't expect it either lol
KirbyRules Yellow Sparx Gems: 1360
#11 Posted: 21:33:31 21/09/2009
Quote: undertow25
^ Same result as that. I didn't expect it either lol

Cool!!!i would like to control humans.....smilie
---
Hm....Meta Knight's trophy makes me interested badly.He's shown his face before,but his relationship with Kirby is still a mystery.Hm...weird.
Fire Legend Gold Sparx Gems: 2608
#12 Posted: 21:36:12 21/09/2009
Shadow Dragon

Long time ago your kind was the most powerful, but the shadow dragons become very proud of themselves and started a war between each other. Now, very few of your kind are left. You don’t like fighting very much, but no one can match against your speed, agility and powerful magic. You are the most powerful and very cunning. But the memories still taunt you…

smilie wow
---
I AM GONE.
Crystal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8043
#13 Posted: 21:56:18 21/09/2009
Forest Dragon

You are not particularly powerful, when you are on your own, but your kind usually lives in large groups, or families. You have stealth, speed and agility, you also can breathe poison. You are honest, devoted and responsible. You would do anything to protect other forest dragons from your group
Dragon-Stone Blue Sparx Gems: 999
#14 Posted: 06:48:18 22/09/2009
Weeeee!!! I'm a Shadow Dragon smilie

That's cool smilie
---
smilie Ride out this storm. And live, to fight another day...
The DoomSong Yellow Sparx Gems: 1120
#15 Posted: 08:09:27 22/09/2009
Phycic Dragon:
You are a dragon with very strong psychic powers. You can control any human’s or dragon’s minds, however you are too scared to use them, so you hide from everybody else. Come on, loosen up a little and go take over the world!

Fits pretty well.....
---
And I don't even care if he's a bit of a moron.
Dark Cynder_27 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6041
#16 Posted: 08:15:53 22/09/2009
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+Undead Dragon~+~+~+~+~+~+~~+~+~+~+

You are a dead dragon who was brought to life by a powerful dark magician to do his bidding. But you’ve betrayed and killed him. Now you have immense power to manipulate darkness and frost and no one dares to challenge you!. The main thing you do is sleeping, but when (Lord save us!) you’re awake, the world crumbles before you!!!

MWHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! >3
#17 Posted: 09:19:21 22/09/2009 | Topic Creator
lol zombie dragon ftw
Dark Cynder_27 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6041
#18 Posted: 09:27:15 22/09/2009
*Wakes up. World starts to crumble* Uhh...what did I do?
Tango Gold Sparx Gems: 2076
#19 Posted: 14:42:06 22/09/2009
I got Forest Dragon which doesn't really describe me at all.
winged dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 4156
#20 Posted: 14:51:31 22/09/2009
I got a frost dragon awsome
Dark Prophet Ripto Gems: 198
#21 Posted: 15:35:23 22/09/2009
Metal Dragon.
Cynder46 Blue Sparx Gems: 782
#22 Posted: 15:57:48 22/09/2009
Forest Dragon

Awesome! smilie
#23 Posted: 16:30:46 22/09/2009 | Topic Creator
woohoo we have a forest dragon pack! get in there!
torok Platinum Sparx Gems: 6123
#24 Posted: 19:07:19 22/09/2009
Quote: IsisStormDragon
I'm a Water Dragon too!

i'm a water dragon too
IsisStormDragon Platinum Sparx Gems: 7127
#25 Posted: 19:53:24 22/09/2009
Quote: torok
Quote: IsisStormDragon
I'm a Water Dragon too!

i'm a water dragon too

Awesome!
Elemental Spyro Blue Sparx Gems: 667
#26 Posted: 21:55:49 22/09/2009
Ice Dragon smilie

You are not the most powerful, but not the weakest too. You usually don’t interact with others from your kind and live alone. But you protect your territory very fiercely, so your enemy will think twice before confronting you, so he wouldn’t be frozen by your frost breath.
---
Spyro, King of Dragons, Lord of Legends, and Master of the Elements, his destiny is in your hands.
ShadowDragon91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1427
#27 Posted: 01:19:22 23/09/2009
Undead Dragon

You are a dead dragon who was brought to life by a powerful dark magician to do his bidding. But you’ve betrayed and killed him. Now you have immense power to manipulate darkness and frost and no one dares to challenge you!. The main thing you do is sleeping, but when (Lord save us!) you’re awake, the world crumbles before you!!!

I do not think that fits at all.
---
It is not wise to meddle in the affairs of dragons, fore thou art crunchy, and taste of chicken...
Cloudtail4ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#28 Posted: 01:30:50 23/09/2009
Thunder Dragon

You are smart and powerful. You have control over all weather, especially lightning. In battle you use your skill, but you don’t fight very often, you would rather make friends then enemies. But you have one weak spot – your treasures. You love everything, that shines and you would not give away any of it and protect your treasures until you die.

My...treasures? Okay then...
I'm not particularly fond of shiny things.
---
"Man, if mom could see me now... We'd have zombies on top of everything else."
Eragon25 Gold Sparx Gems: 2019
#29 Posted: 01:36:33 23/09/2009
Forest Dragon.Surprisingly very close to my personality.
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#30 Posted: 04:17:20 23/09/2009
Forest Dragon

soooo true! smilie
Cloudtail4ever Yellow Sparx Gems: 1818
#31 Posted: 04:21:43 23/09/2009
xD Wow, I'm unique, no one else got my result.
---
"Man, if mom could see me now... We'd have zombies on top of everything else."
wspyro Emerald Sparx Gems: 4422
#32 Posted: 04:23:15 23/09/2009
If you check the first page of coments you'll see that only one got thunder dragon
JAK Emerald Sparx Gems: 3034
#33 Posted: 04:30:47 23/09/2009
Shadow Dragon

I still think I'd be a Storm Dragon.
---
Don't mess with JAK
Zxva The Dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 982
#34 Posted: 13:49:22 23/09/2009
I'm a Shadow Dragon

BEST FAN EVER Gold Sparx Gems: 2194
#35 Posted: 08:39:39 03/10/2009
YEA!!!

Shadow Dragon

---
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior. If you do too and aren't scared to admit it then copy and paste this in your signature.
winged dragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 4156
#36 Posted: 09:39:28 03/10/2009
I took it agen and got a water dragon
ivanus777 Gold Sparx Gems: 2080
#37 Posted: 10:11:30 03/10/2009
Water Dragon
You are the wisest and the most intelligent dragon. Your lifespan is usually much longer then any other dragon’s. You prefer not to fight, but to resolve problems peacefully, however you are very skilled in ancient magic, that helps you protect yourself. You sometimes share your knowledge with humans or other dragons.

Describes me wellsmilie
---
Those who don't study history are doomed to repeat it, those who do are forced to watch others repeat it.
xx chloebabez Yellow Sparx Gems: 1087
#38 Posted: 22:36:46 03/10/2009
Quote: cynder 9999
i am a dark dragon! because i get angry when people insult me and i always say to them "i decler war" normaly i would jump on them and bite them and headbutt them! i know im kinda weird! and i pounce on them! since the boy in my class are strong i need to fight this way or i would get hurt! smilie LOL I AM RANDOM *chuckle* but still my type is dark: i am evil! i protect the darkmaster from harm! i can fly the highest and run the fastest! i keep one eye open in my sleep so that any outher dragons cant sneak past and steal my treasure and gold!
also i hate outher dragon that challenge me to a fight! also i live in a herd on the desert by a watering hole and i am the leader! i can hold my breathe underwater for ten hours and i am the strongest type of dragon there is! aslo i breathe every power known to dragon history!
once a new power is discovered, i can breathe it! thats my dragon type!

You Are NOT, Random. And all that was just a load of stupid stuff, thats not what you even get in the description, you made it up and it is NOT true.
PeaceDragon09 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3037
#39 Posted: 23:51:09 03/10/2009
Forest Dragon

Dark_Spyro999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4713
#40 Posted: 00:09:25 04/10/2009
Shadow Dragon

---
I is ded
spyromaster900 Blue Sparx Gems: 751
#41 Posted: 13:57:55 04/10/2009
im a forest dragon i was hoping for a water dragon caus i live on it and i poses a water dragon spirit
---
my greatest friends~ GoldenDragon,dark52,and GamingMaster_76!!!smilie ( it depends on which attack you want to use in order to rule all) from nicholas
#42 Posted: 14:23:11 04/10/2009 | Topic Creator
got a little forest dragon crew going on ain't we smilie
Feral_Miskunn Blue Sparx Gems: 976
#43 Posted: 15:14:37 04/10/2009
psychic dragon

You are a dragon with very strong psychic powers. You can control any human’s or dragon’s minds, however you are too scared to use them, so you hide from everybody else. Come on, loosen up a little and go take over the world!

pretty accurate, but i like hiding! leave me to my caves and many treasures... and dont come looking for me or i'll be angry, and you wont like me when i'm angry!
---
Faith Hope Love and the greatest of these is Love
spyrobulb99 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1369
#44 Posted: 15:36:03 04/10/2009
i'm a thunder dragon
---
Cool Story Bro
Cynder46 Blue Sparx Gems: 782
#45 Posted: 18:30:28 04/10/2009
Quote: cynder 9999
i am a dark dragon! because i get angry when people insult me and i always say to them "i decler war" normaly i would jump on them and bite them and headbutt them! i know im kinda weird! and i pounce on them! since the boy in my class are strong i need to fight this way or i would get hurt! smilie LOL I AM RANDOM *chuckle* but still my type is dark: i am evil! i protect the darkmaster from harm! i can fly the highest and run the fastest! i keep one eye open in my sleep so that any outher dragons cant sneak past and steal my treasure and gold!
also i hate outher dragon that challenge me to a fight! also i live in a herd on the desert by a watering hole and i am the leader! i can hold my breathe underwater for ten hours and i am the strongest type of dragon there is! aslo i breathe every power known to dragon history!
once a new power is discovered, i can breathe it! thats my dragon type!

*facepalm*
ignitusforever Ripto Gems: 1788
#46 Posted: 18:55:36 04/10/2009
Thunder Dragon

You are smart and powerful. You have control over all weather, especially lightning. In battle you use your skill, but you don’t fight very often, you would rather make friends then enemies. But you have one weak spot – your treasures. You love everything, that shines and you would not give away any of it and protect your treasures until you die
Spyrofanart Green Sparx Gems: 258
#47 Posted: 22:42:49 04/10/2009
Water dragon
---
http://thericadragoness.deviantart.com
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#48 Posted: 16:41:09 05/10/2009
I'm a psychic dragon!
You are a dragon with very strong psychic powers. You can control any human’s or dragon’s minds, however you are too scared to use them, so you hide from everybody else. Come on, loosen up a little and go take over the world
spyrathedragon Gold Sparx Gems: 2683
#49 Posted: 18:05:19 06/10/2009
Water Dragon

I have gained a new element yes?xDDDDD
---
Lovatic for life. <3
The Peace Keepers
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
toadodile5 Green Sparx Gems: 287
#50 Posted: 23:27:06 07/10/2009
Thunder Dragon

You are smart and powerful. You have control over all weather, especially lightning. In battle you use your skill, but you don’t fight very often, you would rather make friends then enemies. But you have one weak spot – your treasures. You love everything, that shines and you would not give away any of it and protect your treasures until you die.

hmmmm.....
---
Toad's da name,
MAGE IS MAH GAME!
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me