Page 1 of 1
URGENT HELP NEEDED!!! [CLOSED]
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#1 Posted: 22:11:53 29/10/2007 | Topic Creator
*points to title*
Yeah, so I'm at the Mountain of Malefor... I'm in this arena surrounded by green lava, and a platform on one side with two health gems and an infinite breath gem. To another side is a platform that seems too high for me to jump to, leading to a closed door. I'm stuck with this seemingly infinite number of trolls/skeleton knights/buffalos. How can I beat them, when part of the way in, THREE of those buffalos appear? Or do I even NEED to beat them?! Is there some secret platform I can't find?! HELP!!!
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
artiste_violet Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10775
#2 Posted: 23:01:35 29/10/2007
U have to beat all the waves of enemies and then a platform will appear to reach the other platform u can't reach.
#3 Posted: 23:33:09 29/10/2007 | Topic Creator
How am I supposed to do that?! There's like... 3 giant buffalo at once at some point! @_@
---
me Fodder
#4 Posted: 23:47:11 29/10/2007
save up your fury for that point. i just (when the gudes are no longer able to shoot you with fireballs) stood on the outer platform and shot electricity at them, where i was safe and out of reach, until i had more fury power.
Glass Gryphon Gold Sparx Gems: 2686
#5 Posted: 23:53:25 29/10/2007
My stratagy against the buffalo is that when they charge to you, you can fly to the lower platform (the one you take to reach the buffalo/knight arena) and when they charge to close to the gap, they will instantly die. That's all I have, I hope it helps. Sorry if you don't understand my explination.
---
¡¡I love exclamation points!!
#6 Posted: 01:08:20 30/10/2007 | Topic Creator
No... I do... I'll try it... It's just... when three appear in a row, the charge at me too fast. <.<;
---
Dragongyrl1000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1939
#7 Posted: 11:24:30 30/10/2007
Try to use dragon time when you see them charge at you. It helps a lot and gives you time to run away from enemies. And yes, save up your fury, and when you do so, use it, and it will take more damage to the enemies. I got stuck here too, but I gave them all I've got, and beat the challenge. It's easier if you upgrade your breaths, and use those moves when you push the triangle button. These help too, but if you need your dragon time fury bar to fill up, then fly to the bottom platform where they can't reach you (the platform where you first come in and spot the platform you're stuck on). Hope this helps! smilie
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who do matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
Anonymous Fodder
#8 Posted: 12:23:44 30/10/2007
Don't forget the knock-away finisher in the aerial combat. It doesn't work on larger enemies - but you can use it to knock smaller enemies off ledges quickly.
zacoda1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1121
#9 Posted: 18:20:45 30/10/2007
I was staying where the gems were and launching lighting bombs at them repetedly.....
---
The ones with the greatest courage...Tested by All might and will...Will traverse A Farly advanced Obstacle....The test of life...
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6071
#10 Posted: 22:50:02 30/10/2007
This was the part that almost made me quit. >( Basically, just keep trying. Strategize, make heavy use of Dragon Time, save up your furies, and do a lot of running. I got to a point where I barely fought outside of Dragon Time at this point. I'd run until the meter was full, hit L1, kick butt, then run some more. Also, don't break the gems on the platform and ledge before the arena area. You will find yourself occasionally flying back down to make use of them (use Dragon Time on the way back up if any of your enemies likes to throw things).
#11 Posted: 23:28:55 31/10/2007 | Topic Creator
Feh... I beat em... I just stood still and when the reared back, I jumped and they died. There was only three of them anyway.

Amazingly, Gaul was a pushover...

...I found his first form harder to beat than his second, surprisingly... but probably because of Gaul's incredibly long vulnerability points. You'd have to have the word's slowest reflexes to die on his second form. e_e
---
#12 Posted: 20:02:04 01/11/2007
You think so? I actually think that Gaul's second form is harder than his first, cuz sometimes when I try to run around in circles to dodge everything, he would get me with his lazer eye thingamajig and knocks me off the ledge. On the first form, I hate it when he comes down with his two swords and when he gets you, your life gets completely empty, no matter how much life you have. But, in my opinion, this one felt a little tiny bit easy, but not like ANB. And they should've made this game a lot longer. I hope they make it harder and longer in the third sequel.
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who do matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
mags Fodder
#13 Posted: 22:35:19 01/11/2007
trying to fight the second dragon( the one with holes in his wings) please help
#14 Posted: 00:05:44 02/11/2007
You mean the dragon that changes colors and keeps tail whipping you and that looks exactly like Cynder?
---
#15 Posted: 00:06:57 02/11/2007 | Topic Creator
I'm making a Boss FAQ... go check it out, it'll be up in a few minutes. <.<
---
SpyroRox Gold Sparx Gems: 2849
#16 Posted: 02:39:33 23/11/2007
Seriously HIR, you were only up to that part?! I was up to that part ages ago... I got my game on the 13th November though and I finished it in less than two days.
---
Holy heckballs it's been a while ww ///
dATumblr
SpyroxCynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1906
#17 Posted: 02:45:27 23/11/2007
wow HIR, i beat that part with all of the bufalos with only four deaths, then i got past it!!!!
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
Dragginwings Gold Sparx Gems: 2279
#18 Posted: 03:43:19 23/11/2007
That part was hard! I hated the laser rooms too.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me