VOLTEER! o_o [CLOSED]
SpyroCrazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1648
#51 Posted: 17:37:38 19/10/2009 | Topic Creator
She's dull.
---
SuperWhoAvengePokéThatterLock
Robo-Spyro Platinum Sparx Gems: 5879
#52 Posted: 17:57:43 19/10/2009
More complaining about more games. Great.
---
no i will not write a signature for you
spyro_madgirl Blue Sparx Gems: 594
#53 Posted: 21:04:59 19/10/2009
Well, being British, I do love a good moan. smilie
darkfurydragon Emerald Sparx Gems: 3312
#54 Posted: 04:05:33 20/10/2009
Quote: BEST FAN EVER
Awww... why dusnt anyone like Terrador!!!! He's my second fav after Volteer!!!!!! Cyril's the worst

I do.

I liked volteer cause of his witty cracks.
Terrador for his stocky look and deep voice (wise)
Cyril for his design
and ignitus for his wisdom and design.

Hey did anyone notice that they made ignituses horns more upright then tipped outward?! ELB totally ruin the guardians...
Spyrofanart Green Sparx Gems: 258
#55 Posted: 01:11:24 29/10/2009
Quote: spyro_madgirl
I wonder how the game would have turned out if they'd kept the original developers...

BOOOOORRRRRRIIIINNNGGGG

Sorry, but it's true,I mean, do you really wanna see the exact same models of the dragons with only a few tweaks here and there?
NO, I'm not tryin to be rude, I'm just castin my opioion(is that how you spell it?)
Plus, I never thought of just one dragon elder the best, they each have charecter that makes them different.
Yet each of them played an immportant role in the game. Thats all I'll say.*sits back down*
---
http://thericadragoness.deviantart.com
SpyroCrazy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1648
#56 Posted: 15:17:26 31/10/2009 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyrofanart
I wonder how the game would have turned out if they'd kept the original developers...

BOOOOORRRRRRIIIINNNGGGG

Sorry, but it's true,I mean, do you really wanna see the exact same models of the dragons with only a few tweaks here and there?

NO, I'm not tryin to be rude, I'm just castin my opioion(is that how you spell it?)
Plus, I never thought of just one dragon elder the best, they each have charecter that makes them different.
Yet each of them played an immportant role in the game. Thats all I'll say.*sits back down*

Uh, yeah. smilie So long as it means that there's no I LURVE JOO rubbish.
---
SuperWhoAvengePokéThatterLock
#57 Posted: 02:50:11 02/11/2009
Quote: SpyroCrazy
Quote: Spyrofanart

BOOOOORRRRRRIIIINNNGGGG

Uh, yeah. smilie So long as it means that there's no I LURVE JOO rubbish.

???????????
---
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#58 Posted: 07:03:12 02/11/2009
Volteer should be more electrifying!
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#59 Posted: 02:06:38 03/11/2009
his smashed a metal door with his breath.
what more do you want?
---
SpyroxCynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1906
#60 Posted: 10:37:47 03/11/2009
the TLoS series has it's flaws. But it also has some strong points. I just hope that if they DO make anymore games, that they'll make them longer.
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me