Forum

Spyro: A Hero's Tail

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Swim in the air in Lost Cities [CLOSED]
Sheep Gold Sparx Gems: 2009
#1 Posted: 18:57:47 02/09/2009 | Topic Creator
I was playing AHT today and found this swim in the air glitch...
In Coastal Remains, by the piranha pond, glide to the place with the single indian guy. Close to the wall, there is a chest that requires you to horn dive into it to break it. Do NOT break it. It's the key to easily swim in the airsmilie
Now, jump on top of it, and close to the wall. When you get Spyro to believe he is falling, charge, and you will fall down between the chest and the wall. Try to walk into the wall, and you will go through. Below, there is water, but only close to the pond. Land in the water and dive.
Now you have a lot of possibilities.
Swim down to get into the tunnel that leads to Ineptune.
If you don't want to go there, try not to swim down.
The invisible walls are really annoying. The level even has an invisible roofsmilie

Swim in the air in Clody Domains:
Swim to the elevator that takes you to clody domains. Press triangle when the green triangle shows above the platform. You will go high up in the air while you go to Cloudy Domains. When you can see Spyro again, swim down, and you get to the level. If you want to keep swimming for a while, don't talk to Elder Titan.

The same is possible to do in Sunken Ruins, but as you have to go into the water down there, you won't be able to swim in the air in most of the level. When you have reached the bottom, you can swim up to where Coastal Remains should be, but the level isn't loaded, so only the entrance to Sunken Ruins is visible.

Have funsmilie
---
Baaah
My videos
Random Dragon Red Sparx Gems: 62
#2 Posted: 21:18:02 04/09/2009
this is soo cool. I just finish the game yesterday. I love playing as Ember!

I will use this! I thought you could only do that in Dragonfly Falls...
Thanks!
---
Happy llama, Sad llama, Mentally Disturbed llama, Super llama, llama Drama, Big Fat Momma llama, MOOSE! (random.....) I <3 Sly Cooper! Sly Cooper = Spyro
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#3 Posted: 20:31:33 10/10/2009
I'm going to use this!
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Celtianna Yellow Sparx Gems: 1708
#4 Posted: 17:06:19 25/11/2009
I found another way to get a swiming glitch there. I will try to rent the game today so that I can get a video of it.
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#5 Posted: 22:00:33 19/12/2009
It sounds complicated but cool! smilie
ElectricDragons Ripto Gems: 1138
#6 Posted: 06:47:55 03/02/2010
Oh right... I made a post that you can swim in dragonfly falls.. it said " you can only swin in dragonfly falls "
ElectricDragons Ripto Gems: 1138
#7 Posted: 07:38:53 03/02/2010
btw, its not working. i keep on falling down.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me