Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > Spyro and The Five Commandments (plus doodles)
Page 1 of 1
Spyro and The Five Commandments (plus doodles) [CLOSED]
Lord_of_Sheeps Gold Sparx Gems: 2352
#1 Posted: 23:50:11 25/08/2009 | Topic Creator
(edit: changed the title and got rid of the W.I.P)
(edit2: Changed Ash's name to Aedan)

A simple Spyro based project that I'm still in the middle of conducting, no plot you see, but the good news is that I did some doodles to get a basic idea.
(quick note: because most of the characters were either heavily detailed, looked too much like spyro, or just didn't like the way they looked, I've changed them up a bit so that it's both easy and simple for other to draw them)

Ember, Cynder, and Lava.

I got rid of Cynder's "jewelry" and markings cuz this story takes place in a whole new timeline, so that calls for a whole new Cynder. Also about Lava, she's really a white dragon, but she decided that white was a bit bland, so she painted her scales to stand out a bit.

Elora, Hunter, and Bianca.

Alot of fans wanted to know what Elora would've looked like if she were in LoS, so I jumped on the bandwagon and did my interpretation of the fawn. I missed old Clumsy and stupid Hunter, but I also like how he kicked *** in Los, so I combined the two... Well, I'm still working on him, so don't expect this to be his final draft. Bianca was also a bit of a pain, but thankfully the corset saved the day.

Spyro, Sparx, Flame, Blaze, Aedan, Skorch, and Smokey.

I wanted my own version of Spyro, something that would stand out more from the original and LoS, so I stuck a medallion on him and viola, I got my own Spy-man (don't let his heroic and noble apperance fool you, he's a bit of a jerk). I wanted Flame to NOT look like a recolor of Spyro, so I made his nozzle longer, gave him cones for horns and.... Well, I basically turned him into a raptor with wings, that was an accident people. I loved Sparx's design in LoS, so I drew that as a base and tinkered and tweaked a bit parts to satisfy my pickyness. As for my own boys, I changed some things here and there (mainly color and their tail ends, not sure what to call them, and maybe their horns as well) and still keep each one interesting and different than the other.

The main story hasn't been decided yet, but I'm workin on it, kinda.
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 19:49:32 28/08/2009 by Lord_of_Sheeps
okami12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2205
#2 Posted: 20:56:19 26/08/2009
SWEET DRAWING!!!!!!!!!!!!
#3 Posted: 21:49:34 26/08/2009 | Topic Creator
Thanks, glad someone likes them
Solister Gold Sparx Gems: 2478
#4 Posted: 22:12:29 26/08/2009
Very good drawings smilie
---
Heavy: MEDIC!
Medic: NO!
smilie
#5 Posted: 02:27:04 27/08/2009 | Topic Creator
Thank you
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me