Page 1 of 1
Help! (possible spoilers) [CLOSED]
Dragginwings Gold Sparx Gems: 2279
#1 Posted: 01:36:01 24/10/2007 | Topic Creator
Uh... Yeah I got this game today and *points to title*! I'm at that one pirate ship part near the beginning and I have to fight that one critter I forgot the name it's like a big dreadwings and you have to spit fireballs at him... But I can't beat him! Does dragon time seem to help you guys? Am I just making this too hard? PLEASE POST! smilie
Glass Gryphon Gold Sparx Gems: 2686
#2 Posted: 01:42:04 24/10/2007
Well my way is that I first dodge all its 3 fireball attacks. When it goes down I then rapidly shoot fireballs *not long length* and it does so damage to it. Agian that's my way. I don't know if there is a better way, but I hope it helps.
---
¡¡I love exclamation points!!
SpyroxCynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1906
#3 Posted: 01:48:15 24/10/2007
when it starts to come up, i use dragon time and shoot fireballs at it
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#4 Posted: 10:27:25 24/10/2007
Quote: Dragginwings
Uh... Yeah I got this game today and *points to title*! I'm at that one pirate ship part near the beginning and I have to fight that one critter I forgot the name it's like a big dreadwings and you have to spit fireballs at him... But I can't beat him! Does dragon time seem to help you guys? Am I just making this too hard? PLEASE POST! smilie

The Assassin? Well, attacking him while he's on the same level as you is useless, your fireballs won't reach him. So jump up and jerk the control stick to the side. Spyro will fly over in that direction in a "sweeping" type of dodge. Wait for the Assassin to go down and shoot fireballs at him. You can't be 100% sure where he is under the platform, but he's usually close to where he went under. Remember to jump before shooting the fireballs. You have unlimited breath, so don't worry about messing up.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#5 Posted: 20:40:32 24/10/2007 | Topic Creator
Thanks guys! I remember the name now! It was 'scurvywings'.

Last edited at 20:07:49 25/10/2007 by Dragginwings
#6 Posted: 20:07:38 25/10/2007 | Topic Creator
SOZ FOR DOUBLE POST

OK I beat him but now I'm having trouble with that 'Ravage Rider' part after the earth dream. Any tips? *feels very stupid*
SpyroxCynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1906
#7 Posted: 20:12:39 25/10/2007
he goes along the same course as the steam in ANB also, when he hits the wall, do the dragon time, cuz then you can get like a whole bar out of him in one swipe
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
#8 Posted: 23:17:33 25/10/2007 | Topic Creator
OK, I'll try! Thanks!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me