Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Where does spyro really begin :)
Page 1 of 1
Where does spyro really begin :) [CLOSED]
spyroGalNicoleX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1582
#1 Posted: 18:08:47 20/08/2009 | Topic Creator
Would you say spyro begins in the ps1 games to AHT or starts in the legend of spyro! It confused me! I think in the legend of spyro! By spyro begin i mean his life smilie He cant live two different lives although he is fictionall... dosent make sense!
---
''All I wanna be, is everything at once''
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:09:59 20/08/2009 by spyroGalNicoleX
xx chloebabez Yellow Sparx Gems: 1087
#2 Posted: 18:16:18 20/08/2009
well. i really view them as two different games. but i'd say it started on ps1, as the first spyro came out on that console. but TLOS is my fave
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#3 Posted: 19:50:50 20/08/2009
STD and ANB were both beginnings... TLoS was a reboot series...
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#4 Posted: 22:00:52 20/08/2009
Well, LOS would not exsist if not for STD-AHT. But bionicle is right, LOS was a reboot.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
BlackDragonAJ89 Green Sparx Gems: 480
#5 Posted: 02:07:24 21/08/2009
ACTUAL HISTORY.

First Spyro game was made 11 years ago, in 1998 for the PSX (Playstation, Playstaion Extreme as it was originally called). Intended to be a kiddie game for the rather adult/teen friendly console in order to compete against Nintendo and Sega's top mascots. Currently owned by Activision.

GAME HISTORY

Impossible to determine; Sierra's reboot ret cons the originals, which really didn't have much continuity in them either.
---
"Never argue with a fool; some people can't tell the difference."smilie
Visit my DA pagesmilie
cornys Blue Sparx Gems: 665
#6 Posted: 14:50:34 21/08/2009
When does a story truly beggin? When does a Story truly end? Everything that has ever happened has been set up by prior events dating back to the begging of creation.... and all events have far reaching effects that date to the end of everything....

Oh I'm sorry... Spyro began as some man (or woman's) idea.... that's when he was created... but he began before that... it that person had not been born it would not have happened and so on....

Never ask me a question like that... you very well might be confused... lol
---
The USS Tiger Tank
General (3)
http://www.utanks.com/Referral.aspx?ID=241
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me