Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Ginga Densetsu Weed - A Dog Story
Page 1 of 1
Ginga Densetsu Weed - A Dog Story [CLOSED]
Firestar Yellow Sparx Gems: 1897
#1 Posted: 18:49:28 16/08/2009 | Topic Creator
Ginga Densetsu Weed – The novel

I like GDW a lot, so I decided to do this. This will be exactly like the anime, only in book-form, with chapters. If you haven’t heard about Ginga Densetsu Weed, you can see all the episodes on YouTube.

I claim absolutely no credit for the story, plot, and characters of GDW. They are all copyright to Yoshihiro Takahashi. All credit goes to him. This is 100% purely fan-made.

Main Characters:

WEED
[User Posted Image]

Weed is a young Akita Inu pup, son of Gin and Sakura and grandson to Riki. Once he hear's about his father, he is extremely determined to search for him, and will stop at nothing. Like most pups, he is cheerful, outgoing, and headstrong. Unfortunately, he is extremely forgiving, often letting dogs go rather than killing them. He has aquired Gin's power, the Battouga.

GIN
[User Posted Image]

Gin is Weed's father, son of Riki and grandson of Shiro. He is as trustworthy and headstrong as his son and is the rightful leader of Ohu.

JEROME
[User Posted Image]

Jerome is a large German Shepherd, one of Weed's closest followers. He was sent after Kaibutsu to destory him, but joins Weed's group after.

GB (jee-bee)
[User Posted Image]

GB is a male English Setter. He was first under Nero's rule and met Weed hunting for him. He is one of the first to join Weed's group.

ROCKET
[User Posted Image]

Rocket is a male Borzoi, brother of Missile and Jet. He was first under Hougen's army, and joined Weed's group as a spy. Although, after a few days of being with them, he realizes that Weed is a great dog with great friends, and joins his group.

KYOUSHIRO (ke-yo-she-ro)
[User Posted Image]

Kyoushiro is a male Kishu, covered in slashes and scars. He leads an organized group of dogs that disagree to follow Hougen's rule.

MEL
[User Posted Image]

Mel is a young Golden Retriever puppy. He is a close friend of Weed, and looks at him as a role model. He strives to be as best as Weed and tries hard in battle.

TESSHIN (te-ssh-en)
[User Posted Image]

Tesshin is a Ninja Dog, originally destined to be the leader of Ohu. He joins Weed's group after persuasion from the elder. He is said to be one of Weed's strongest fighters.

AKAME (ah-kah-meh)
[User Posted Image]

Akame is a male Kisha Inu, another one of Gin's closest followers. He is said to have an incredibly fast running speed.

JOHN
[User Posted Image]

John is one of Gin's closest followers. He is a German Shepherd and is said to have extremely sharp fangs.

KEN & KAGETORA (MY FAV!) (kage-torah)
[User Posted Image]

Ken is a Great Dane and Kagetora is a Kai dog. They have been best friends since they were young, and rarely leave each other's side. Ken is strong and determined to help Weed. Kagetora is impulsive, easy-going, and cynical.

HIRO
[User Posted Image]

Hiro is a rough and tough Irish Wolfhound. He is nicknamed the "ballsnatcher" He helped John and Reika escape from Hougen's army and joined Weed's group.

HOUGEN
[User Posted Image]

Hougen is a cruel ruler in the Southern Alps. He is a harlequin Great Dane. He has organized an extremely large group of dogs that follow his rule. He is deadly, un-forgiving, and cruel to all dogs that object to his orders. He plans to overthrow Gin and take over Ohu, and will kill as many dogs as he can do so.

GENBA (jen-bah)
[User Posted Image]

Genba is the younger brother of Hougen. Like Hougen, he is vicious, power-hungry, and cruel to all dogs that disobey his rule. He is almost identical to his brother, Hougen, except his ears aren't torn.

MORE WILL COME SOON!
NO CRITIQUE PLEASE

1 - His Name Is Weed

Fat, white clouds dotted the bright blue sky as a butterfly fluttered through the air. It glided through the lush, green forests below and landed on a patch of vividly yellow flowers that rested by a clear, flowing river. Everything seemed to be silent, except for the birds chirping their chorus every now and then.
Below, in the water, a silver-gray fish rested on the surface, completely unaware of any predator that could scoop it up. Then, suddenly, a white flash leapt into the river, creating a huge splash and the fish, startled, swam away.
Emerging, and gasping for air, the creature was a small, white puppy. it shook the water from it's ears and pelt, sending a shower of sparkling water droplets. He was disappointed to see that the fish had swam away, and that he didn't catch it.
"That's hopeless!" an older voice yelped. "If your that loud, they'll escape easily!" The voice was from another dog, much older. His fur was a cloudy white color, and it was mangled with patches of black in some places. Atop his head, his ears were jet-black, and hung down low. Next to him, were three other small puppies, all as eager to learn as the white one.
"Well, Uncle Smith! Show us how!" the black-and-white spotted one begged. "Yeah, yeah! Show us! When are you gonna show us?!" the other two added.
"Hey, you brats!" said the larger brown dog beside the three. In stunned silence, they all looked up at him. "Don't talk to Smith-San like that!" he said, his eyes blazing with annoyance. "If it weren't for him, we couldn't live here!"
The puppies' eyes widened at this word. "Why do you talk of the old times?" Smith asked the brown dog calmly. His gazed dropped down to the puppies. "Now, watch how I do it."
The old dog approached the river slowly but confidently. The puppies cheered as they watched him demonstrate how to catch a meal in the river. The brown dog shouted at them all the while.
Edited 8 times - Last edited at 22:14:06 24/08/2009 by Firestar
#2 Posted: 21:42:08 16/08/2009 | Topic Creator
How is this the wrong forum? Fandom is for stories and this is clearly a story. So the way I see it, not in the wrong forum.

Inside the Mountains of Ohu, in a place called Futago Pass, there's a Dog's paradise. Here, long ago, a huge battle was fought against a huge demon bear. The bear who had claimed the area: Akakabuto. He'd created a stronghold called Gajou. But there were ones that would fight against the Akakabuto.

14 years ago . . .

Snow flurried around in all directions, the storm unleashing its fury. The mountains and trees were covered with a thick blanket of soft, white powder.
Atop a large mountain that consisted of boulders and stones, a mountain which was known as Gajou, the demon bear, Akakabuto stood up on its hind legs and let out an earspliting roar.
Many feet below, a large army of dogs stood besides one another, pelts bristling, eyes gleaming with fighting spirit. In the midst of them, an old, gruff man stood, pointing a rifle at the bear atop Gajou. Everything was silent and then.
BANG!
In a barking and snarling fury, the dogs rushed forward, hearing the signal from the man.
One hunter led the attack. Gin, a Tora-Ge Akita. 750 dogs had gathered from over the country to fight.
The dogs raced up Gajou, ready to sink their teeth into the monster bear's fur, but the bear was too strong for them, 750 of them. Even the man's rifle shots weren't doing anything.
After many days, the unspeakable battle was to come to an end.
Akakabuto tore at the dog's chests, sending them flying backwards and tumbling down Gajou, spraying blood over the rocks as they fell. The bear roared in triumph.
But!
Gin watched snarling, his teeth bared. Anger pulsing hot in his veins, he rushed forward, striaght at the bear, and gave a huge leap into the air. Immediately, he was spinning and spiraling at a dizzying speed towards the demon.
Akakabuto lashed out with his paws, but was too slow for Gin. The dog sliced striaght through Akakabuto, making the bear freeze in pain and shock. Suddenly, the ginormous creature collapsed, tumbling down Gajou and hitting the ground.
Gin let loose the Battouga, the attack of a Wolf. Akakabuto was defeated.
Eyes still wild with rage, Gin stared down at the bear, panting with effort. A bloody tide formed around it's legs and it lay still. All of the dogs gathered around it, eyes wide with amazement.
The victory had been thanks to Gin's group of Dogs. They'd finally won back Futago Pass after entry to the Mountains had been prohibited by the Humans.
This was the Silver Fang legend.
The dogs and their leader, Gin, lived in peace for the next 14 years.
Skyqueen Emerald Sparx Gems: 3282
#3 Posted: 05:52:54 17/08/2009
Wow! Please continue!smiliesmilie
---
N/A
#4 Posted: 16:38:02 17/08/2009 | Topic Creator
Thanks smilie

Thunder and lightning rattled the dark, gray sky, signaling the approach of something evil. Down below, broken, bloody carcasses of dogs were scattered around Gajou. A roaring fire pounded all around them. A gray dog was thrown to the ground and something bigger, much, much bigger, sunk its jaws into its neck.
The dog yelped in pain and the bigger creature heaved back until it tore the flesh from the smaller dog's neck.
Across the way, still partly hidden in the forest, Smith-san ran up to the battle scene. "What the?! What the hell is going on?!" he yowled, eyes wide and looking around. "Chief!" a dog called. Two dogs ran up to Smith-san, one brown with pointy ears, and another with creamy white fur and a swollen belly.
"We've been invaded by a terrible monster," the brown one said. "Everyone is defending to their death, but we can't keep this up much longer!" In the background, a dog cried out in pain while the monster roared deeply, showing its white fangs.
Smith-san looked at it, his mouth gaped open, eyes wide with shock. "Chief, please take Sakura and escape," the brown dog said, nudging up the white female closer to Smith. "It's an order from the leader," the brown one added again. "Leave Gajou to us!"
"I can't do such a thing," Smith replied back sternly. "I must fight with you!" The brown one nudged Sakura again. "She's carrying the leader's pups. We must also protect Sakura."
"We must get Sakura out here without fail," the brown one said. Smith-san looked at Sakura, her eyes were understanding, but were brimming with desperation. For a moment, Smith froze, and he didn't know what he was going to do.
"Chief!" the brown dog hollered, and snapped him out of his daze. Smith sighed and dipped his head. "Understood." He whipped around and began a jog into the forest. "Sakura, let's go!" he yowled back. "Yes!" she said, trotting after him, despite her huge belly.
"Chief! By the order of the leader!" the brown one echoed darkly. Smith and Sakura ran through the blazing forest of fire, dark green against bright orange. Smith didn't look back, just kept running, and he hoped Sakura was doing the same. "Help us!" were the brown one's final words and then came a huge roar of the beast.
#5 Posted: 22:41:43 17/08/2009 | Topic Creator
Geez, I thought this would be more popular smilie
ShadowDragon91 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1427
#6 Posted: 05:02:13 18/08/2009
This story is very good. It greatly describes the anime very well. Very good Job. When I first watched the series, I was instantly pulled in and I have watched around three times.
---
It is not wise to meddle in the affairs of dragons, fore thou art crunchy, and taste of chicken...
#7 Posted: 17:14:42 18/08/2009 | Topic Creator
Thanks smilie I put all the pics of the main characters up on the first post. Thought that would help.

6 Months Later...

The Northern Alps glistened and glimmered with frost and snow. Below, the forest was bright and green, singing with birdsong. Most of the trees already had their red leaves, turned that way in approach for the fall season.
In a small snady clearing, a flock of pigeons gathered, pecking at the small grits of sand and debris. They were completely unaware of any predator that could sneak up on it. And that was good news . . . for the predator that was watching it.
Across the way, hidden in the shadows of a large bush, a spotted dog watched the birds with hungry, pleading eyes. His short, black, but scruffy ears hung close to his head, giving him adequate hearing. His mouth gaped open, waiting to sink his fangs into the soft bird flesh. "Almost within range . . . just a little bit more," the dog murmured to himself.
Slowly and catiously, he took a few pawsteps forward, careful not to step on a leave that would crackle or a stick that could snap. "That's it . . . that's it!" he said, his voice growing more cheerful as he grew more confident about catching this meal.
All of a sudden, there was a loud rustling in the bushes opposite the spotted dog. All the birds whipped their heads in that direction, their wings tensed, ready to flee at any moment. The dog heard it as well, he looked up.
In a silver flash, a small dog jumped out of the bushes with a loud yowl. The spotted one gave a suprised grunt, eyes wide. The dog he was looked at was way smaller than him. He was a Tora-Ge Akita Inu, by the looks. His underbelly and legs were a silvery-white, while his back, tail, and the top of his head was blueish-gray. He had small, pointy ears, a curled tail, bright eyes, and two silver dots on the top of his eyes. The dog ran around in the clearing, snapping and flailing his paws at the terrifyed, fleeing birds. But he wasn't close to catching any.
"That idiot!" the spotted dog said, not moving from his position. "What's he doing?!" Out of the corner of his eyes, a pigeon flapped, ready to take to the skies and fly away. At a dizzying speed, the spotted dog lunged up onto his hind legs, slamming his jaws into the bird's stomach, killing it instantly. "Damn!" he cursed.
All the pigeons were gone, the spotted one had caught the last. The small Akita looked over. "What are you doing, brat?!" the spotted dog growled inbetween a mouthful of bird. "This is my kill!"
The small dog charged to him. "Give it back!" he yelped. "That's mine!" He leaped for the bird, but the larger dog shoudlered out of the way, and the small dog missed. "Don't say stupid things," the spotted dog said. "I was who caught it."
"No!" the small one argued. "I was the one who saw it first!" Determined to snag the bird, he leaped up to it again, only to miss once more. But it didn't stop him. He tried again and again. "Stop it," the larger one said, shouldering away at every jump the small dog made. "I won't allow you to act like this."
Quickly, he spit the bird out of his jaws and sunk them into the Akita's neck, disabling all movement from the small puppy. "Brat!" the spotted snarled. "You should only start fights when you're certain you can beat your opponent."
Picking the pup up, not letting him out of his grasp, he flung the small dog, hoping his woulkd hit the tree and run, scared. But suprisingly, the Akita twisted in mid-air, so that his four paws landed squarly on the tree, and he leapt off. The spotted dog's eyes widened.
Quickly, the Akita snagged the pigeon and ran off. "Wait! You brat!" The larger dog ran after him. Quickly, he caught up to the smaller one, his stamina outpacing the puppy's. Showing his teeth, he lunged and caught the dog, holding him by his neck once again. The Akita didn't let go of the bird. "You really don't know when to stop!" the spotted growled.
"No . . . this is mine," the Akita muttered. "Still saying that?" the bigger dog retorted. The pup let go of the bird. "I . . . I can't loose!" he said. "M . . . mother . . . I'm taking it back to my mother!"
The spotted dog froze. "What? Mother?" He released the Akita from his jaws. "Your not the only one here," he said. "What about your mother?" He stared expectantly down at the pup.
"She's sick . . . she's been sick for days," the pup said. "That's why I need to get her something to eat." The pup struggled to say the words. The bigger dog looked down at his paws, won by sympathy. "That's still not a reason to try and steal my kill," he said. "What you did is thievery."
There was a short silence. The adult dog sighed. "Take it." The puppy looked up at the older, eyes widening. "Before I change my mind," he added. "Hurry up."
A smile grew on the Akita's face. "Thank you, Mister!" he said cheerfully, picking up the bird. He began a trot back to his mother. "One more thing," the spotted called to him. The pup looked back.
"Hurry and leave this mountain. This is Nero's territory. He'll kill you if he find's you." The pup nodded. "Alright," he said.
"Oh, what's your name, Mister?" the pup added. The spotted dog looked at the pup. "It's GB. GB the English Setter," he murmered.
"GB," the pup said, as if practicing how to say it. "Thank you, GB!" With that, he ran off into the bushes. A pattering of paws could be heard. "Yeah," GB murmured to himself. Whipping his head up, he called, "Hey, kid! What's your name?"
But there was no reply at all. "Jeez. What a nature he has. I wonder if he even has a name," GB said.
#8 Posted: 21:10:03 18/08/2009
Keep going, this is very good. I like it's detail. I am a writer as well but I cannot ever finish any of mine Fanfics.
---
It is not wise to meddle in the affairs of dragons, fore thou art crunchy, and taste of chicken...
#9 Posted: 22:42:45 18/08/2009 | Topic Creator
Thank you so much! It means a lot to me, really!

A ways away, a flight of old, crusted stairs led up to an archway. Through this archway, below a pine tree, an abandoned shack stood. It was held up by a porch and four blocks of wood that looked like fat, stocky legs. Underneath the porch, a scrawny, panting dog lay. Her fur was white, and her ribs stuck out beneath it. Her pelt was mangled as if it hadn't been groomed in days and the dog's breath was shallow.
"Mother! Mother!" a voice called. The dog's eyes rolled to see the small Akita Inu pup prancing over to her, the pigeon in it's jaws. Wearily, the white dog raised her head up. The puppy stood in front of its mother. "I got you a meal," it said, placing the bird below his mother's paws. He stepped back. "Go on, eat it," he added, eyes shining.
He bent his head down to sniff the bird, only to absently show his mother the bite-mark on his back, given to him by GB. "What happened?!" his mother asked with concern. "Your bleeding."
The pup looked up at her. "When I got the bird, I fell down," he lied, not wanting to tell his mother about his quarrel with GB. "Don't worry about it, hurry and eat!" He nosed it to her. "If you eat lots, you'll get your strength back!" he promised her.
His mother nodded. "Your right," she said. Bending down, she took a small bite of the bird. "Is it good?" the puppy asked, watching her eat. "Yeah," his mother replied weakly. The puppy laughed, his curly tail wagging. "Alright! I'll get you more! Wait for me!"
He spun around, his paws sliding on the dirt, and ran off. His mother watched him go, her black eyes tired and dazed. Suddenly, her throat convulsed and spasmed, and she heaved in between her paws, vomiting up the bird she swallowed.
Throwing her head back, she lay on the ground panting, her breathing short and shallow. Her tongue lolled out. "Boy," she muttered as she watched her son, her only son, run off.
okami12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2205
#10 Posted: 13:42:57 19/08/2009
COOL it good

ps sorry firestar i did not look at this before i went for new glasses also do GNG as a novel
#11 Posted: 22:55:45 19/08/2009 | Topic Creator
Thanks! lol One at a time though, please. smilie

The sun had dipped down, almost behind the mountains. Everything had a red glare to it, as dusk chilled the night. A flock of crows could be heard from miles away, their loud racket interrupting the silence."You stupid fool!" A dog's angry voice could be heard.
GB was flung through the air and slammed into a tree with a loud crack. "How dare you come back empty-pawed?" the same voice snarled. It was a large dog, larger than GB. It was black-and-white as well. It was Nero. GB looked up at him, his eyes apologetic and his ears low in submission. "I'm sorry," was all he tried to say.
Nero opened his mouth, exposing his teeth to GB. "If you haven't brought back some birds by dark, I'll rip your guts out!" he roared. "Got it?" GB was under this dog's rule, but this wasn't right. Nero was embarresing him in front of his other comrades. They watched GB without lending a helping hand.
"But I can't get any," GB protested. "Well go to the farm near the town. There's some ducks living there," Nero replied, anger still hot in his voice. GB gulped. "But . . . if a Human see's me killing them . . ." GB started. Nero's lips rippled as he snarled.
"Shut up! Today I have a craving for bird meat. So hurry up and get some!" GB trembled as his dominant voice. "Yes," he murmured.
#12 Posted: 23:38:48 19/08/2009
Keep going, this is a great story.
---
#13 Posted: 17:10:57 20/08/2009 | Topic Creator
Thanks smilie

It was still the middle of dusk, but night was soon on its way. A small Human house rested below a slope, sheltered from the wind. Next to it, a small pond lay, and many mallard ducks floated and rested on the shimmering surface, glittering with the reflection of the red sun.
Atop the slope, GB stood and watched the ducks. "This must be it," he said to himself, remembering what Nero was talking about. He walked a few steps, inspecting the house and pond with suspicious eyes. "There doesn't seem to be anyone around," he said again.
But then, his eyes caught a breathing, living shape resting behind the house tucked in a corner. It was a guard dog, big and burly. It was dark brown in color, and was very heavily built. It had short, stocky legs, but sported strong muscles and strong teeth. It was sleeping, eyes closed, its huge body rising and falling.
"Ah! There's a guard dog!" GB yowled, accidentally loud enough for the dog to hear him. It slowly opened its eyes, staring at GB from down the hill. "What do you want?" he growled to GB. The English Setter froze. "Uh . . . nothing," he lied. "I'm just a dog passing by. Please excuse me!" He ran off, not daring to look back.

Night had fell, and it was cold and black. The moon shone bright and white above the clouds. On a small, dirt, narrow road, the Akita pup walked, his head hanging down in sadness. "I couldn't get anything else after all," he murmured, thinking of what he promised to his mother. He promised her food, so she could get well again, and he couldn't get any.
The road he walked on grew into a bridge that ran above a river, and the pup saw a dog out of the corner of his eye. It was none other than GB! His eyes brightened.
GB sat by the river, staring down at his paws and his reflection in the water. His black ears hung low. "What should I do? I'll get killed if I just go back to Nero." He sighed. "I'm such a slave to him . . ."
"GB!" the pup called. He stood on top of the bridge, his forepaws hanging off the rails. GB looked up. "Kid?" he growled. "We meet again!" the pup laughed. "You fool!" GB snarled. The pup's smile wore off his face.
"Why are you still wondering around?" GB asked. "I told you to leave this place!"
"B-but," the Akita began. "GB!" a voice called. Both the dogs looked around to see a small, orange-and-white Shiba Inu running up to GB, eyes angry. "Uh . . . Sasuke?" GB asked, confused why his comrade was here. Sasuke stopped at GB's paws. "What are you doing just hanging around here? Since you didn't return, now I have to go and steal the ducks!" he yelped.
The pup watched with curious eyes. "Your right," he heard GB say. "I'm sorry." Sasuke continued. "We need to go now," he said, some of the anger leaving his voice. "You better help." GB nodded. "Okay."
"Don't GB!" the Akita called. GB looked over his shoulder. "My mother told me that we shouldn't steal things from Humans," the pup protested. Sasuke growled. "Who is that brat?" he asked.
GB turned back to him. "Just a stray kid," he told the Shiba Inu. He turned back to the puppy. "Brat!" he yowled. "Get out of my sight! This doesn't concern you. Understand?"
"GB," the pup said aimlessly, watching the two dogs turn away.
#14 Posted: 19:07:29 20/08/2009
Another nicely written piece, keep going. I like the Shiba Inu, Sasuke, I find him quite adorable.
---
dragonlover11 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1679
#15 Posted: 23:51:25 20/08/2009
OMG i love this anime and your story continue smilie
---
"What is a man but the sum of his memories? We are the stories we live! The tales we tell ourselves!"
#16 Posted: 02:16:00 21/08/2009 | Topic Creator
Thank you! And thanks ShadowDragon, I rarely get nice comments like that. Most of them are WM!! smilie

The two dogs walked off, straight-faced, not looking at one another as they talked, leaving behind the pup.
"Jeez How can Nero do this to us?" Sasuke said. "At such a time too . . Well, where is the place?" GB looked at him. "Huh?"
"I haven't been told about it," Sasuke continued. GB stared straight, eyes brimmed with thought. So he doesn't know there's a guard dog? GB wondered. His lips pulled back in a smile and his eyes narrowed. That's a good thing.
After some walking, the two finally reached the house again, the pond next to it. The ducks were all out of the water and resting by the house, the water too cold for them at night. The guard dog was nowhere in sight, probably further behind the house.
"It's gonna be a piece of cake," Sasuke chuckled as they watched the ducks from atop the hill. "Sasuke," GB began. "Let's think this through. The two of us can separate."
"Huh?" Sasuke replied, confused. GB continued to explain his plan. "You go around by the shed. I'll come from the opposite side." The orange-and-white dog nodded. "I see. You got a good plan."
The two began their approach, Sasuke veering left and GB going right. Sasuke prowled through the high grass stalks, conpletely invisible to the sleeping ducks. He stopped so he could get a good view of them. "They're all fast asleep," he laughed to himself. His tongue hung out. "Lot's of wild ducks."
But across the yard, the huge guard dog that Sasuke was completely unaware of, peeked out from behind his spot in the backside of the house. he could see Sasuke, crouched and ready to ponce on the ducks, but Sasuke couldn't see him. The big dog's mouth rippled and he bared his teeth in a ferocious snarl.
#17 Posted: 07:46:15 21/08/2009
Another great piece, Oh no, Sasuke does not know that the guard dog is behind him.
---
#18 Posted: 17:03:55 21/08/2009 | Topic Creator

Across the yard, also hidden deep within grasses, GB could see the guard dog creeping around the fence. It saw Sasuke clearly, its mad eyes filled with rage, but Sasuke didn't see it.
Sasuke watched the ducks with focused hunting intrest. He took a few pawsteps closer, not noticing the rage-filled look the guard dog gave him. Slowly, he took one step out of the grass. The sleeping ducks stirred and lifted their heads, their doze interrupted.
In an orange flash, Sasuke sprung out of the grass, leaping straight towards the ducks, fansg flaring. GB watched. "He's doing it," he chuckled to himself.
But the ducks were too fast for the Shiba Inu. He pounced and leapt and snapped at them, but they all missed his jaws and flapped away, horrifyed. Sasuke stopped, gritting his teeth. "They're so fast," he growled to himself. He turned his head to GB watching in the grass. "Hey, what are you doing, GB?!" he called. "Get them! Hurry u-" The guard dog stepped out behind Sasuke, who's ears pricked in alarm.
Startled, Sasuke looked behind his shoulder, only to see the huge dog towering over him. The Shiba's mouth opened in terror and without warning the dog's jaws slammed on his throat, pinning him down. "What the hell were you doing?" the massive dog snarled.
Sasuke writhed and flailed around in his grasp. "Wait! Help me! I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" he yelped. GB, with his chance, leapt out of the bushes and completely ignored his ally in pain. Sasuke, who must have sensed his prescence, called out, "GB, please help me! Help me please!" GB grabbed the duck and stared up at him.
"GB!" Sasuke gagged, his throat constricting by the bigger dog's teeth. GB ran away, not looking back. "Abandoning you?" the guard dog laughed. "Heh!"
GB walked up the slope that led to the road, only to be met by the small Akita Inu pup. "GB, why aren't you helping him?" the pup yelped. "At this rate he'll get killed!"
"I don't have a choice," GB said. "No matter what I do." He took a few more pawsteps up the road. "But . . . isn't he your friend?" the pup protested. "Nobody could take the guard dog on," GB retorted, which was followed by another call for help from Sasuke. "GB! Please help me, GB!" he yelped.
GB sighed. "It can't be helped," he said, turning and walking away. THe pup narrowed his eyes. "Never mind. If you won't help him, then I will!" The pup raced down the slope, heading for the two dogs, one in pain, the other, pure amusement. "N-No, don't!" GB said, but it wasn't heard.
"Let him go!" the pup called. The dog's eye met the pup, who was charging towards them at full speed. He leapt into the air and slammed himself at the dog, giving a yowl.
#19 Posted: 04:38:10 22/08/2009
Nicely done, although there are a few typos but that is alright. Keep going.
---
#20 Posted: 02:23:19 24/08/2009 | Topic Creator
lol sorry! smilie and sorry for the delay!

The yowl was so loud, it echoed across the land. A dog stirred, lifting its head up in response.
The pup bit down on the guard dog's ear and tugged at it. "Stop!" he yowled. "Fight me!" The bigger dog didn't respond, his mouth too full with Sasuke's fur.
GB watched from above the hill. "You fool!" he cursed to himself. "He's not a friend, he's just a dog! I'm not his friend!" Taking the duck, he bounded away.
"Da*m!" the Akita growled, pulling at the dog's ear. "Let him go, let him go!" The tugging was clearly not doing anything, as the dog didn't soften his grip on Sasuke. "Shut up, brat! Be quiet!" the guard dog snarled. He slammed the puppy down on the ground with his strong paw. "Wait your turn!"The puppy wouldn't give up. Quickly, he got back up. "You!" he yowled, leaping for him again.
GB ran and ran, his white spotted coat silver in the moonlight. From far away, yowls could be heard from the dogs and the pup who was still fighting to protect Sasuke. "You should just stop it," GB said, assuming the smaller dog would get smashed in a few short seconds and let out another yelp.
"Let him go!" There it was again. The pup was heard screaming that over and over. GB suddenly slowed his pace and stopped, looking at the ground.
The pup had a firm grip on the guard dog's long ear once more. "Hold on, Mister!" he said to Sasuke, who was choking for breath under the weight of the dog's teeth on his throat.
GB sighed. "What sympathy he has . . . I abandoned my friend . . . I just ran away. That brat is risking his life for Sasuke . . . and I just kept running." He slowly let the duck slide out of his jaws. "I've been a slave my whole life . . . when will I change?"
The puo continued pulling on the guard dog's ear. "Jeez, you're starting to piss me off, kid!" the big dog snarled. Finally letting go of Sasuke, the guard dog turned on the puppy.
A ways away, where GB stood, an earspliting scream from the Akita Inu could be heard. GB's eyes snapped open. "What happened?!" he yelped, wheeling around. He ran, his paws sliding on the road.
When he was back where he used to be, on top of the slope, he looked down. The guard dog had his teeth not in Sasuke's throat, but in the pup's.
Skyqueen Emerald Sparx Gems: 3282
#21 Posted: 05:33:29 24/08/2009
smilie Please continue! This is a very good story Firestar, you discribed the characters very well.smilie
---
N/A
#22 Posted: 07:29:34 24/08/2009
Keep going, I want to read more.
---
#23 Posted: 05:25:36 26/08/2009 | Topic Creator
Okay, next part

GB looked down with a look of pure fright and anger. How dare this guard dog pick fights with young ones! Even though GB hadn't known the pup for long, he felt sort of . . . protecting towards him.
He hung his head low in a snarl. "Bast***," he cursed to himself. Suddenly, his paws were flying and he charged straight for the dog in his galloping gait. "D*** you!" he yowled, slamming his jaws on the dog's ear, releasing his grip from the puppy. The guard dog's dangerous attention was now on GB, while the Akita Inu watched.
GB held his grip on the guard dog's ear steadily. "You coward!" he yelled. "A fighting dog like you has to pick on a pup? Fight me!" He tugged on his ear.
"Some nerve you have, a wild dog like you challenging me," the massive dog replied hotly. "Shut up!" GB said, fueled with rage. "From today, I'm something else!"
"Oh? Is that so?" the guard dog sneered. Bringing his head up and around, he flung GB into the air, who in response, let go of his ear. Quickly, he sprung onto his hind paws and caught GB by the throat, holding him tight.
"You can't change yourself just from talking big!" he snorted. He pressed down harder on GB's neck, pressure building up.
The pup charged forward and slammed into the guard dog, but it didn't do anything at all. He repeated this worthless manuever a couple of times. "Let him go!" he yowled all the way. "Let GB go!"
"Stop, kid," GB spluttered. "Hurry and get away!" Blood began forming on his throat. "No!" the Akita retorted, continuing to charge towards the guard dog and ram into him, but it still did nothing.
"Fool! Why are you fighting for a dog like me?" GB asked. "What are you saying?" the pup replied. "You helped my mother earlier!" GB's mouth was open, trying to take in as much air as he could. "But, it was hardly anything!" he rasped.
"I'll fight to save GB!" the puppy told himself, rushing forward once more. Above on the slope, the duck lay where GB had left it, and a large shadow towered over it. A dog, sillouhuetted by moonlight, watched from atop the slope.
The pup continued making numerous attempts to slam into the guard dog. Finally, it had enough. Releasing GB, he lunged towards the Akita. "You brat!" he yowled, catching him by the throat.
"DIE!" he screamed, flinging the dog towards the house with such force, the pup crashed through the boards in a fog of dust.
#24 Posted: 20:11:37 28/08/2009
Another great piece, and that guard dog is going to get it when Weed attacks.
---
#25 Posted: 18:40:43 30/08/2009 | Topic Creator
I may write some more tomorrow.
#26 Posted: 16:11:15 31/08/2009 | Topic Creator
Okay, more, sorry for the delay

The smoke cleared, and Sasuke, GB, and the guard dog were all watching the hole that the pup had broken in expectantly. Sasuke approached it, looking inside.
"Kid!" GB yowled. "Stupid fool," the guard dog laughed. "Trying to look smart." Suddenly, a blue-furred figure stood up and the pup stood up, panting with exhaustion and adrenaline, his blue eyes wide with anger and fury. A trickle of blood oozed down his forehead.
The massive brown dog laughed. "You still wanna fight?" He licked his lips. GB stared on in wonder. Something was wrong with the Akita Inu pup. He just stood there, panting, eyes wide, mouth open. Suddenly, his eyes had a bright blue glow around them, and were consumed by it.
Suddenly, his paws lifted off the ground, and the blue-eyed, angry puppy rushed forward, his glowing eyes blazing. He gave a menacing yowl, but the guard dog wasn't scared. "What do you want?" he asked.
"Don't!" GB snarled, hanging onto the dog's shoulder by his teeth. Suddenly, the pup ran at a blazingly fast speed, and suddenly started spiraling and spinning in a ball.
"Release me!" the guard dog said to GB, who held onto his ear. "Relea-" The brown dog was stopped by the roaring, whirling form coming towards him. As it, neared, the whirling ball that the pup was spinning in sliced through the dog's ear, spraying blood onto the grass.
The spinning ball disappeared, and the pup was sent tumbling in the grass a ways away. The guard dog was now in pain, as its broken ear poured blood. "It hurts! It hurts!" he yowled.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me