Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Fan Fiction > The Legend of Spyro: The Silver Dragon *SPOLERS MAY BE INSIDE! Feedback Please!* Update Chapter 2!
Page 1 of 1
The Legend of Spyro: The Silver Dragon *SPOLERS MAY BE INSIDE! Feedback Please!* Update Chapter 2! [CLOSED]
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#1 Posted: 17:45:52 21/10/2007 | Topic Creator
. \ Okay, I just had a huge Idea and I what some feedback please!

So, I was thinking of an Awesome TLoS three or maybe it can be the fourth.

So, here is the Idea:

Like Spyro's father, he got taken over by darkness but not as much as his father. Hunter a Tiger finds Spyro frozen in time, He touched the cage like thing around Spyro, Cynder and Sparx and it opens! They talk and he tells about how a silver Dragon Shadows the lands, when...Spyro, Cynder and Sparx seen how the world changed...Spyro wanted to do something about it.

He finds a large black dragon, chained up in a cave...she had one broken horn and the other had a metal cup. She had amour on her, like she was just into a war. When Spyro seen her:

"W-Who are you?" Said Spyro looking at the large black dragon. She opened her eyes, her eyes were yellow.
"Ah, Spyro...she doesn't look friendly!" Sparx whispered to Spyro. Cynder ran behind a rock, fearing the Dragon is dark and on the Dark Master's side. "Sparx...you maybe wrong." Spyro whispered to Sparx.
"I-Is that you?" the dragon that is chained up said.
"No, it can't be." The large dragon pulled her self up weakly.
Spyro walked up to her.
" You know who I am?" Spyro said to her.
She closed her eyes tightly; a little tear with happiness went down her cheeks.
" Who is that behind the rock? Cynder!" he large dragon said. Spyro looked back at Cynder hiding behind the rock. "Wait...how do you know who we are? Why do you look so poor? Are you a guardian? Wh-" said Spyro but the voice of the large dragon came out, "Spyro, you must understand that not everyone has an answer, first I need some help with these chains. My name is Sydnee,” said the large dragon.

Game Play- You must weaken the chains by hitting them each eight times.

"Good enough, I know you couldn't break them off fully. I could have pulled them off but I am still quiet weak,” said Sydnee. She pulled them off and slammed her feet on the ground making a loud sound. Sparx backed up form the sound and Spyro walked up to Sydnee and looked up to her.

"Now, I'll try to give you answers...b-" Sydnee added but Sparx voice came out, "But not everything has an answer!" Sydnee looked at Sparx madly, she coughed and said " But you may not like what you hear . Let me tell you a story and maybe your questions will have Answers. A long time ago, there was no purple dragons born but there were silver dragons. They had the really powerful power of wind but every one of them had something wrong. Like having huge horns, Giant eyes, Super Long tails, Huge Talons, Giant heads and large wings. Sometimes the Silver dragons die because of what's wrong. I knew a silver dragon...when I was your age, his name was Dark and that was a long time ago. Dark was a male and he had giant wings, two times the size of any normal dragon. Ignitus was a little older and was Dark's friend, when we grew up...I kind of liked Dark more than a friend... "

Sparx started to talk, "I really hate love stories!" Sydnee looked at Sparx and walked up to him, Sparx backed up. "Okay, I kind have liked Dark more than a friend. When the Dark Master was born, Dark loved that he could have all elements and Dark wanted to show him Wind. Dark talked to the Dark Master allot, I didn't trust the Dark Master. Most Dragons that have so much power can be over taken by greed and become darkness. The Dark Master didn't have allot of time to try out wind and I knew the guardians didn't want-" It was Sparx again, " How can Wind have any power?" Sydnee didn't do anything and went on, "The Guardians didn't want him to have Wind because it is earth, right? Soon Dark wasn't that happy and didn't want to teach the Dark Master anymore. Well, I think that Ignitus said something out loud that made Dark speech less."

Spyro looked at her and said, "Sydnee, I-I don't understand...Ignitus didn't say anything about a Silver Dragon" Sydnee shock her head like she was hiding something. " What Ignitus doesn't say doesn't mean it is not true. When the whole Dark Master stuff went by and he was put away...on the night your egg came to the world..." Sydnee stropped and didn't say anymore. Spyro started to change color and he said this: "Dark, Dark, Dark..." Over and over.

Sparx flew to Spyro in fear. "Oh, not again..." said Sparx. Sydnee sighed loudly and started to walk to him. Spyro jumped up, he looked around with his white eyes. Spyro shock his head like he was trying to fight it but he failed to. His powers were going crazy in his battle with his dark side. He slowed down time for a bit and almost hit Sparx in the head. "What are you doing?" Sparx said loudly but not yelling. Sydnee watched in awe. "Sparx, he must control it his self. There hardly is anything we can do, I have one thing but I don-" Sydnee said but Spyro froze time again.

It soon came off and Sydnee could finish, "I don't think I need to use it!" she yelled this time in anger at the way Spyro can't control it. Sparx, wasn't talking as much as he would be now...there may be something up. Rocks started to fall form the top of the cave. "It maybe to late!" yelled Cynder while running over to Spyro. "Cynder, what's wrong? Other than the cave coming down!” said Sydnee. "There is a Silver Dragon...flying here!" said Cynder.

"Dark..." Sydnee said lowly. "We don't have much time!" Sydnee closed her eyes; everyone made no sound but the rocks. And that was when I, Sydnee needed to heal his dark powers...what is the only power I have now. She opened her eyes and then she pinned down Spyro with her talons. Then, Sydnee started to change in a weird way-she was taking some of the dark power out of Spyro. Spyro started to become a normal purple dragon. Sydnee's eyes were really black with blood shot looking eyes. "How you do that?" said Spyro while Sydnee let go of him.

"No time for talking! Go!" Yelled Sydnee with fear. Spyro, Cynder and Sparx went behind a rock. A huge dragon came flying in he was silver. "Honey, I see that you broke those chains again. And what happened to your eyes? Black? What? So, now you want to go on the dark side, Sydnee?" The silver dragon said. He landed on the ground with hardly any sound. "Dark...I have just been thinking about it" said Sydnee in a dark voice. Dark's silver wings touched the sides of the cave because of their massive size.

Edited Oct 24!!

More Coming soon...

Note: This may be really long!
Last edited at 20:37:30 24/10/2007 by Wild
Dragongyrl1000 Fodder
#2 Posted: 19:09:58 21/10/2007
Wow! That was good! *claps hands* Bravo! I've also heard someone else's story about Cynder and Spyro being boyfriend and girlfriend on this site, which I thought it was actually good. But this, this was good too! Even though it was a short one!smilie And I would like to hear more, but that's if you can think of what's going to happen next! Maybe I should make up a story of my own with all of the Spyro characters in it. smilie
guist Green Sparx Gems: 100
#3 Posted: 19:21:51 21/10/2007
Very Good!!! Muy Bueno!!!!
#4 Posted: 19:31:17 21/10/2007 | Topic Creator
I'll add more now! Thanks for the feedback.
the doctor Yellow Sparx Gems: 1617
#5 Posted: 19:57:23 21/10/2007
cool i wanna read more!!!!!!! smilie
---
A moment can last for seconds,
But a memory can last forever...
#6 Posted: 20:27:32 21/10/2007 | Topic Creator
Updated! It is still Chapter one too!
EternalSpyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#7 Posted: 21:09:30 21/10/2007
Keep going, its awesome!
---
As the Night of Eternal Darkness apporaches, Spyro is haunted by .... Maps of the U.S. and Canada, and traffic capability for just $216.76 from Amazon.com
Dragongyrl1000 Fodder
#8 Posted: 11:12:41 23/10/2007
Hey, I just made up a story about Spyro too! But I'm going to finish up some touches to it. It's really good, but I need to figure out what will happen on one part after another, so the story makes sense.
#9 Posted: 20:36:53 24/10/2007 | Topic Creator
Updated Oct 24!
SpyroxCynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1906
#10 Posted: 21:02:10 24/10/2007
we should have contests!!!
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
#11 Posted: 21:40:36 24/10/2007 | Topic Creator
Maybe we should!
#12 Posted: 21:43:25 24/10/2007
we do it for the anneversary next year!!!
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
#13 Posted: 21:44:35 24/10/2007 | Topic Creator
Yeah, sounds good.
#14 Posted: 21:49:37 24/10/2007
i'm goin to start right now!!! oh wait darn homework!! lol
---
#15 Posted: 22:09:43 24/10/2007 | Topic Creator
Okay! I may add more Chapter 2 later.
Last edited at 22:10:13 24/10/2007 by Wild
#16 Posted: 22:10:59 24/10/2007
no time like the present
---
#17 Posted: 00:05:54 24/08/2008 | Topic Creator
OMG I've found it OMG OMG OMG.
dragonmaster1 Green Sparx Gems: 328
#18 Posted: 14:56:35 29/08/2008
i only read the first two paragraths and i thout it was great!!
---
It's not mean,it's creative humor
dark cynder13 Red Sparx Gems: 94
#19 Posted: 02:09:59 30/08/2008
OMG it is awsome!!!!LOVE IT!!!!!!!
Nalemor Ripto Gems: 789
#20 Posted: 20:43:38 31/08/2008
awesome story Wild smilie
pie1 Blue Sparx Gems: 774
#21 Posted: 23:33:16 02/09/2008
cooooooooooooooooooooool
---
Oh it's not cheating! It's creative stratagy!
dark cynder13 Red Sparx Gems: 94
#22 Posted: 00:43:21 08/09/2008
did wild write more of it yet? cuz i really really want to read more of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vorn Dragon Red Sparx Gems: 40
#23 Posted: 05:08:05 21/01/2009
very nice
---
sorry, bad english =X
#24 Posted: 00:39:05 18/04/2009 | Topic Creator
People like it? OMG!

I'm sorry, I know it's old but please say if you want me to write more.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me