Page 1 of 1
FINALLY! [CLOSED]
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6082
#1 Posted: 10:11:39 21/10/2007 | Topic Creator
I beat the game, I beat the game! *dances in circles* Thanks to those of you who posted tips on beating Gaul. smilie

The ending made me cry. Thank goodness I have plenty of other things to distract me this year while I wait for the third installment, but in the deep parts of the night, wondering what will happen next is going to keep me up at night. smilie

This isn't really celebratory art since I drew it the other day, but I finished the inking today after I finished TEN. Keep in mind, the art does contain a big spoiler. If you haven't met the Chronicler in person yet, you probably shouldn't follow that link.
http://razzek.deviantart.com/art/LoS-SPOILER-His-Little-Queen-67844508

Eee, I'm so excited that I beat the game! AND, I found another quill when I re-started; more concept art goodness for Razz, huzzah! smilie

Now, on to the Dragon Challenges...which I hate already. D: Are all of them "endless hoard of enemies" battles?
Dragongyrl1000 Fodder
#2 Posted: 14:07:18 21/10/2007
OMG! I'm still on the part where you have to beat those four elemental portals! I beat 3 of them, but the one I'm stuck on is the electricity portal. I do everything I can, but the door at the very end won't open. But congrats on beating the game! smilie smilie
Glass Gryphon Gold Sparx Gems: 2686
#3 Posted: 15:48:11 21/10/2007
Congrats smilie and yes the challanges are just fighting a bunch of enemies until a message comes out saying that your done with that challange. Don't worry, it's not that difficult though.
---
¡¡I love exclamation points!!
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#4 Posted: 16:19:48 21/10/2007
Yeah... remember to abuse you abilities until you can't no more. It's always fun doing that! ^__^
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
zacoda1 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1121
#5 Posted: 16:39:43 21/10/2007
YOU IDIOT
If...,why?,what?

Spyro wouldnt abuse his powers smilie
---
The ones with the greatest courage...Tested by All might and will...Will traverse A Farly advanced Obstacle....The test of life...
SpyroxCynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1906
#6 Posted: 16:42:49 21/10/2007
yeah abusing them would using them to attack cynder. of course he never would but just as an example.

p.s. has anyone played hapland or chuzzle deluxe
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
#7 Posted: 17:52:05 21/10/2007
Abusing is a way of saying use them over and over even when you feel you don't need them. e_e
---
spyro_lover17 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1398
#8 Posted: 18:09:30 21/10/2007
im stuck on the boss after the ravange rider the guy with the sword and shield. im i close to being done
Dragongyrl1000 Fodder
#9 Posted: 18:59:50 21/10/2007
The knight is pretty tough. And believe me, I even had a hard time beating him. But you would have to dodge his attacks and use dragon time most of the time during this battle. But it's a lot easier if you freeze dragon time first, and then go up to him and melee him or jump up and hold down circle using the earth breath. This helped me a lot because using the earth breath takes most of this guys life away. But you would have to be good at dodging if your dragon time meter goes down.
Wild Platinum Sparx Gems: 5045
#10 Posted: 20:30:45 21/10/2007
Quote: Dragongyrl1000
The knight is pretty tough. And believe me, I even had a hard time beating him. But you would have to dodge his attacks and use dragon time most of the time during this battle. But it's a lot easier if you freeze dragon time first, and then go up to him and melee him or jump up and hold down circle using the earth breath. This helped me a lot because using the earth breath takes most of this guys life away. But you would have to be good at dodging if your dragon time meter goes down.

Well to me he was easy.

On-Topic:

I Beat it three days ago. I just didn't update that up, anyways awsome...you always can take your time on a game.
Dragongyrl1000 Fodder
#11 Posted: 02:24:59 22/10/2007
Yup, I agree with you Wild. It actually took me a year to beat a game called Kingdom Hearts II. And it was AWESOME! It was a fantastic game, and I give it a 10/10. *cries* And Spyro TEN, I give a 10/10 too, and go figure, TEN, 10/10, LOL.smilie Even though I haven't beaten it yet.
#12 Posted: 06:58:53 22/10/2007 | Topic Creator
The challenges are only easy if you like/are good at the fighting. I hate the fighting and I'm terrible at it. smilie Ah well. I'll figure them out eventually. smilie
EternalSpyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#13 Posted: 07:22:20 22/10/2007
Quote: Razz
The challenges are only easy if you like/are good at the fighting. I hate the fighting and I'm terrible at it. smilie Ah well. I'll figure them out eventually. smilie

From what I have heard, try upgrading every element to the max so the challenges will be easier
---
As the Night of Eternal Darkness apporaches, Spyro is haunted by .... Maps of the U.S. and Canada, and traffic capability for just $216.76 from Amazon.com
#14 Posted: 16:32:09 23/10/2007 | Topic Creator
Thanks. smilie I'm working on that by re-playing the game. It only took about one and a half plays of the game itself to get full breath powers in ANB.
#15 Posted: 19:58:42 23/10/2007
Really? I got em all done in one fell swoop. Meh... you probably didn't stop to fight EVERY SINGLE enemy in the game. You could skip some, but I didn't! Go Super-Monkey-Butt-Kicking Purple Dragon! ^__^
---
#16 Posted: 22:28:35 23/10/2007 | Topic Creator
Odd... I'm pretty sure I fought everything, unless there are some secret passages and such that I missed. TEN had the ANB system of "if they're not all dead, then you can't go through this door". smilie
me Fodder
#17 Posted: 05:22:44 24/10/2007
WOOOOOOOOOOOO I JUST BEAT TEN *HIGH FIVES EVERYONE* sorry, sorry. sadness ending *tear* but this is awesome I BEAT IT WOOO!!!! im on the last dragon challenge too! i liked how in the challenges they brought back old animies, places...and music!!!! (challenge 4 i think, where you go back to concruent skies...that music ROCKS)
#18 Posted: 10:22:39 24/10/2007
Quote: Razz
Odd... I'm pretty sure I fought everything, unless there are some secret passages and such that I missed. TEN had the ANB system of "if they're not all dead, then you can't go through this door". smilie

No... there are some points when you can skip little enemies. Those enemies mainly being creatures and not Gaul's forces. Eh? I'm used to calling them Cynder's forces!!! >.<
---
Last edited at 10:22:58 24/10/2007 by HIR
#19 Posted: 18:48:39 24/10/2007 | Topic Creator
Huh. Odd. I don't recall any times when I didn't beat up everything. I like to clear an area of enemies and then wander around it for a bit in peace. smilie

Ooo, Concurrent Skies is a challenge? Sweet! I'm only on the third challenge right now.
#20 Posted: 00:49:58 25/10/2007
I forget... exactly how many all there?

And Concurrent Skies is one?! YES! My favorite level returns! Well, now it's second to the Mountain of Malefor (or however it's spelled). >.>
---
Spyro girl Fodder
#21 Posted: 20:40:33 11/11/2007
I know the ending is very sad.I am so glad you beated it too.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me