Page 1 of 1
my awesome FF, *SPOILERS* [CLOSED]
SpyroxCynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1906
#1 Posted: 10:17:36 20/10/2007 | Topic Creator
okay in TEN, sparx mentions he hasn't been able to sleep right for weeks, so this is something that happened it that time.

Spyro awoke w/ a fright. Recently he's had some pretty frightening dreams. Mostly they were of a strange mountain draped in shadow. This one was different; it was Cynder calling for help. He looked over at where she slept; seeing that she was safe, he went to the balcony. He tried to sort his thoughts, but couldn't. It had only been a few weeks since he fought her in the realm of Convexity, but his curiosity for her grew every day. She was so mysterious, so beautiful, so…nice.
He wanted to tell her, but didn’t. “It would be to awkward for her” he thought. He would tell her, eventually. He just wanted to give her time to trust her.
When he went back inside, he noticed she was gone. Frantically, he searched the temple and surrounding areas. Trying to find her before something happened to her. He finally found her in a small alcove in the far garden. She was weeping quietly. Her tears collecting in a pool at her feet.
(note: I was too lazy to do all the quotation thingies, so a hyphen means that some one is talking)
-Cynder what’s wrong?
-I’m scared Spyro
-Why?
-I keep seeing the dark master in things. The other day, I saw him in the clouds, reaching out for me. I keep seeing him and I don’t know why.
-You’re probably scared that he’s going to take you away again.
-That’s the worst part. He haunts my dreams too. And in those, he does catch me, and makes me fight you.
-It’s okay, Cynder. To tell you the truth, I’ve had some pretty frightening dreams myself. Come on; let’s get back to the temple.
-Spyro, the other elders can’t find out about this, they might think I’m becoming evil again. Promise you won’t tell anyone.
-Cynder…
-Promise me.
-okay, I promise
The 2 dragons walked slowly back to the temple. Cynder revealed more to Spyro than he could have imagined. Her dark past, her enslavement, her fears. There wasn’t a happy moment in her life until he came into the picture. When they got back, Cynder gave Spyro a light kiss on the cheek before running inside. Spyro sat awestruck, with effervescence in his eyes, warmth in his heart, and a smile on his face. When he went back to sleep, nightmares no longer plagued him. Instead, a beautiful dream graced is slumber.

Please tell me what ya think!! ^-^
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
Last edited at 10:18:30 20/10/2007 by SpyroxCynder
Dragongyrl1000 Fodder
#2 Posted: 13:12:45 20/10/2007
I know I'm a tomboy, but this made me laugh like a little girly girl. I actually like it, even though I think that they shouldn't be together. But, I think it's cute! Did you make this up? smilie
Dragongyrl1000 Fodder
#3 Posted: 13:13:32 20/10/2007
I know I'm a tomboy, but this made me laugh like a little girly girl. I actually like it, even though I think that they shouldn't be together. But, I think it's cute! Did you make this up? smilie and smilie
#4 Posted: 13:15:16 20/10/2007 | Topic Creator
Yeah like I said theres that 'weeks' time span so I thought this could be something that happened during that time. Of course, they want to wait until they tell the elders.
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
Dragongyrl1000 Fodder
#5 Posted: 13:19:59 20/10/2007
It's good. Maybe I should try something like that, and lots of friends or family members of mine sat that I'm very creative, especialy my dragons that I sketch. smilie
#6 Posted: 13:25:46 20/10/2007 | Topic Creator
yeah, i'm trying to sketch spyro and cynder sittin next to each other w/ their tails intertwined. But it's a back view, and I have NO pictures from the back so its really hard. If I get it done, it'll be my new avvie
---
Crush Gold Sparx Gems: 2812
#7 Posted: 14:43:03 20/10/2007
I like it! It was great!
---
You can lie... *Smirks* But your bladder can't. Ha ha ha!
Quote: dark52
Dagnabbit.
me Fodder
#8 Posted: 17:06:39 20/10/2007
d'awww, that was so cute...it was awesome!
#9 Posted: 17:52:06 20/10/2007 | Topic Creator
I have another version that's would go in the beginning of the LOS:3
---
Dragongyrl1000 Fodder
#10 Posted: 18:11:26 20/10/2007
Really? What's it about? I bet it's as good as this one! smilie
#11 Posted: 18:14:03 20/10/2007 | Topic Creator
it's kinda the same thing except you're in cynders head and while shes on the balcony, a colum of water turns into the DM and spyro makes it go away w/ fire breath.

I have to rfine it though. It kinda got out of control, i even have sparx tryin' to break em' up cuz he still thinks cynder is evil and stuff. But yeah in about 3-4 pages, they get together, break up 3 times, and get back together after each break up. It's just to soap-opraey
---
Last edited at 18:16:49 20/10/2007 by SpyroxCynder
#12 Posted: 02:41:16 21/10/2007 | Topic Creator
ok here it is i decided to make it like a chapter 2

The well of souls was completely destroyed. The war had dwindled in the dragon realms and had moved onto other parts of the world. Spyro awoke and broke the crystal that had protected him, Sparx, and....Cynder. He immediately collapsed onto the floor, exhausted. Cyder helped him up and they shared a kiss, thankful that the other was okay.
-Whoa! Are you CRAZY!
-Sparx! You’re safe!
-Yeah Yeah. Uh did the DM, oh I don’t know STEAL YOUR BRAIN?!?!?
-Sparx, stop overreacting. C’mon let’s find a way out of here.
After an hour of searching, casting looks of love, and complaints, the trio found a way out. They immediately went to the temple, in case Ignitus was still there, waiting for Spyro to return. Sparx, who would have been pessimistic of such a long journey, was eager to spill the beans on Spyro and Cynder.
When they finally arrived, most of the temple was destroyed. Only a few of the rooms were recognizable. They were about to give up the search when a low, eerie groan echoed through the corridors.
-It came from this way, C’mon!
-Oh sure let us run TOWARDS groans and evil dragonesses!
At the end of the corridor, there was a single room, occupied by a single, war-torn, red dragon.
-S-S-Spyro? Is that you?
-Yes Ignitus it’s me
-Yeah. You know you sure let this place go. Well let’s see, what was I going to say oh YES; Spyro and Cynder sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!!
After a couple of rather embarrassing confessions, and an unexpected look of acceptance, Ignitus told Spyro, Cynder, and Sparx about the worlds changes. They all agreed to wait and rest in the temples many hidden rooms and chambers. They would make a plan and wait for Spyro to regain his strength.
That night, he had a horrible nightmare about Cynder’s fear when Spyro was possessed by the DM.
He decided he would talk to her in the morning. Reassure her that he would never hurt her. When he found her the next morning, she was on the same balcony where they had their first kiss. She was humming softly as she watched the sun rise and the celestial moons slowly fade away with each new minute of dawn.
-Cynder?
-Oh, hi spyro
-I wanted to talk to you about when I was being possessed
-Oh, yeah
-I just wanted to let you know that I would never ever hurt you. You know that right?
-I do, and you know that I wouldn’t hurt you either right?
-of course
-Also, I wanted you to know that as long as you’re by my side, I feel safe.
Spyro draped his wing over Cynder as the chilled morning air swept the balcony. They sat like that for a long time, only leaving well after the sun rose and the moons were far away on the other side of the world.

Note; when i wrote this i imagined cynder humming the broken soul song that's in the end credits of TEN. Also i left out some stuff cuz i recently read something on fanfic.net that made my skin crawl and i don't want people to get the wrong idea and now i'm trying to purify myself by listening to gospel music and other good things.
---
Last edited at 02:45:46 21/10/2007 by SpyroxCynder
#13 Posted: 12:52:24 21/10/2007 | Topic Creator
c'mon people, i want to hear your comments
---
Dragongyrl1000 Fodder
#14 Posted: 14:15:28 21/10/2007
This one was great too! I think you have a good imagination like I do. smilie I should make up one.
#15 Posted: 14:17:31 21/10/2007 | Topic Creator
yeah, i think i'm going to go in the future when theyre both like i dont konw 23 and have a story about thier wedding day and the engagement and stuff.
---
Dragongyrl1000 Fodder
#16 Posted: 14:21:12 21/10/2007
Well, I don't know. But here's one thing that I've been wondering about. What's gonna happen to Ignitus and all of the other guardians? And Sparx? And what of the Chronicler? Is he going to be alive still?
#17 Posted: 14:30:40 21/10/2007 | Topic Creator
well, since spyros like what 14 now , by 23 the DM should be defeated, and all of the gaurdians and stuff is gonna be there for the ceremony
---
EternalSpyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#18 Posted: 18:14:47 21/10/2007
I really like it! more than the you-know-what fanfic on fanfiction
---
As the Night of Eternal Darkness apporaches, Spyro is haunted by .... Maps of the U.S. and Canada, and traffic capability for just $216.76 from Amazon.com
Dragongyrl1000 Fodder
#19 Posted: 19:28:33 21/10/2007
Oh ok. I just wanted to know what happens to the guardians in your story, that's all.
#20 Posted: 20:05:43 21/10/2007 | Topic Creator
yeah, like all of the elders and even sparx accept spyros love for cynder, but then at the wedding, when everyone sees who the brave purple dragon is marrying too, they start shouting things at her like WITCH! and MURDERER! and lets see oh yeah EVIL! and then cynder is heartbroken and runs off.
---
#21 Posted: 08:56:04 22/10/2007 | Topic Creator
ok heres Spyro's wedding well the engagement anyway (note they are 23 yrs old)
Dragonstone- a dragon engagement ring, only it is worn around the neck

Spyro gazed at his work
-finally, he thought. It's finished
He had been hard at work making a dragonstone for Cynder. They were at the marrying age and he wanted more than anything else for her to be his wife. He had worked on the dragonstone for almost a year now. Since the defeat of the dark master, precious gems were hard to find. He was fortunate enough to find a small sapphire that he surrounded w/ intricately woven pieces of glass; which he made with all 4 of his breaths, so it shimmered w/ color.
When Spyro found cinder, she was teaching some of the young hatchlings. Many dragons still resented her, but he convinced them to give her the job.
-Hey ms.Cynder, it’s your special friend
-(all hatchlings) oooooooooo
-Hey mr.Spyro, is that a dragonstone?
-(quite bashfully) uh yes, it is (Cynder raises an eyebrow)
-Okay, class dismissed!!
-Thanks Cynder
-Wow, that is a very beautiful dragonstone, I’m sure you’ll be happy together.
-Really? I thought we’d be happy together too.
-Me!?!
-Cynder, I love you, and I can’t imagine a life w/out you. Would you marry me?
-Yes!! (w/ tears of joy)

i'm too lazy to post the rest right now, but you'll see it tomorrow
---
Last edited at 09:06:54 22/10/2007 by SpyroxCynder
#22 Posted: 23:28:13 22/10/2007 | Topic Creator
PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
Dragongyrl1000 Fodder
#23 Posted: 23:36:49 22/10/2007
*laughs* Wow, You just think that Spyro and Cynder should be together a lot, not that it's bad, but this one also made me giggle. I liked it.
#24 Posted: 23:39:32 22/10/2007 | Topic Creator
well, i was bored in spainish, we were supposed to listen to ppl present their poster, if they even made one before the deadline, anywho, i was bored and my imagination gear started to spin, and i wrote
---
Dragongyrl1000 Fodder
#25 Posted: 23:45:33 22/10/2007
I just wrote down a story myself on a few pieces of paper, and it's really good so far! smilie And yes, it does have Cynder in it, but she isn't with Spyro in this one, it just has a character that I made up in the story.
#26 Posted: 23:52:02 22/10/2007 | Topic Creator
yeah in school today we had to write an expository (just the facts) and i **** at those. if you give me any character any situation, i garantee that i'll give you a good story (85% of the time) of course it'll be fantasy, but who cares. yeah i prolly only got a 3 out of 6 and were supposed to get a 4 smilie and it was write why you think a person you choose should get their own stamp, i choose jane goodall for lack of anything else that was essay lengthy
---
Dragongyrl1000 Fodder
#27 Posted: 23:59:36 22/10/2007
LOL. Yeah, like I said in another topic, I made up my own story with my own ideas. And I created over 50 characters, but some of them, I idn't get a chance to draw them out.
#28 Posted: 00:02:44 23/10/2007 | Topic Creator
i have a lot of creativity, and our government is trying to get rid of it!!Must...resist....conformity.
---
Nayamou Green Sparx Gems: 310
#29 Posted: 07:20:49 23/10/2007
I wrote a oneshot this morning. But that was from lack of sleep. >>; It's hard for me to write fluff without turning it into a lemon argh.
#30 Posted: 08:57:52 23/10/2007 | Topic Creator
yeah, our english teacher in middle school said that the writes thing that we had to take was tarded and stupid and crap, but he still taught us though so that we could pass. But he had this very funny old lady impersonation that was supposed to be grading the papers
---
Nayamou Green Sparx Gems: 310
#31 Posted: 09:08:11 23/10/2007
*shrug* My English teacher gives us homework like every lesson. Dx i barely get time to do what I want. *grumble*
#32 Posted: 09:26:10 23/10/2007 | Topic Creator
we like NEVER EVER had homework in engilsh, science, or reading
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me