darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > The Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night > should spyro and cynder get together possible spoilers
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
should spyro and cynder get together possible spoilers [CLOSED]
SpyroxCynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1906
#1 Posted: 09:36:30 20/10/2007 | Topic Creator
I think yes cause he likes her she likes him. if they make the 3rd spyro into one of those stupid cliches where the characters are too dumb to figure that out, i will scream!! Also i'm sure a lot of people are gonna say no spyro and ember, Ember chose an armadillo in SL! ~~or~~ no that's gross. Well I've heard that Sierra was to lazy so in the GBA version they said that Cynder was Spyros sister. It doesn't mention that AT ALL in the ps2 version and so that is what i'm talking about
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
Dragongyrl1000 Fodder
#2 Posted: 12:57:47 20/10/2007
Well, probably not because Spyro has some better things to do then just hang out with Cynder all the time. In my opinion, I think they should just be friends.
#3 Posted: 13:00:30 20/10/2007 | Topic Creator
but think about it one night out wouldn't be too bad
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
Dragongyrl1000 Fodder
#4 Posted: 13:07:36 20/10/2007
Well, no it might not be too bad, but, there may still be things out and about that Spyro has to take care of.
#5 Posted: 13:10:03 20/10/2007 | Topic Creator
well yeah just cuz he has a girlfriend doesn't mean that he isn't a hero anymore. It just thickens the plot a little.
like when you go to see the chronicler, and he has his heart set out on rescuing her.
that was awesome.
---
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6071
#6 Posted: 00:15:13 21/10/2007
I'm a die hard Spyro/Cynder fan, but I'm too lazy to go into my reasons for thinking they'll be together right now. smilie
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#7 Posted: 00:58:21 21/10/2007
I is also a Spyro/Cynder fan. I also support Flame/Ember and those are the couples I stick to in my writing... thank you very much. <.<
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#8 Posted: 02:57:08 21/10/2007 | Topic Creator
now i just read somethin' that mad made my skin crawl on fanfic.net

*shudders*
---
EternalSpyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1907
#9 Posted: 03:08:37 21/10/2007
Quote: SpyroxCynder
now i just read somethin' that mad made my skin crawl on fanfic.net

*shudders*

Was the fanfic called something like "the Legend of Spyro 3: a New Dragon"?
---
As the Night of Eternal Darkness apporaches, Spyro is haunted by .... Maps of the U.S. and Canada, and traffic capability for just $216.76 from Amazon.com
#10 Posted: 03:10:42 21/10/2007 | Topic Creator
dead right
---
#11 Posted: 03:42:31 21/10/2007
Quote: SpyroxCynder
dead right

That has made the SpyroxCynder gone abit too far, am I right????
---
As the Night of Eternal Darkness apporaches, Spyro is haunted by .... Maps of the U.S. and Canada, and traffic capability for just $216.76 from Amazon.com
Nayamou Green Sparx Gems: 310
#12 Posted: 07:52:15 21/10/2007
I rather enjoyed that fic, depite it being written horribly.
Crush Gold Sparx Gems: 2812
#13 Posted: 08:38:26 21/10/2007
I think they should. On Deviantart, I have made a comic where they kiss and say they love each other.
---
You can lie... *Smirks* But your bladder can't. Ha ha ha!
Quote: dark52
Dagnabbit.
#14 Posted: 08:44:03 21/10/2007
What's your dA username? Mine's RubyKrystal~

Also, on topic: I'm an avid Spyro/Cynder shipper. I think it's a cute pairing. The GBA version made it kind of creepy.
#15 Posted: 08:54:22 21/10/2007 | Topic Creator
well just kissing is okay, but this thing went WAYYYY over the line, it was disgusting i didn't even read it all. then i went to purify myself of the evil

also, whoever wrote that, is really peverted
---
Last edited at 08:55:04 21/10/2007 by SpyroxCynder
#16 Posted: 09:00:38 21/10/2007 | Topic Creator
if you look at my awesome FF topic, you'll see that i've made chapter two of MY spyroxCynder love story. and their relationship is that of a cute, young boyfriend girlfriend couple. But i didn't make it gross.

OMG what if some little kid typed in google 'spyro story' and that came up??
to google!!!

Praise the lord, if you search "spyro story", that thing doesn't come up in the first ten pages of results.
---
Last edited at 09:05:55 21/10/2007 by SpyroxCynder
#17 Posted: 09:16:58 21/10/2007 | Topic Creator
hey i just noticed something, any of the characters names are counted as misspellings
---
#18 Posted: 10:18:09 21/10/2007
I always liked the intentional mis-spelling of character names in the Spyro series and the way the name told you something about the character.

About that Spyro/Cynder fic...yeah. I'm all about the dragon loving, but not when they're this young! D: Any thoughts I have along those lines always involve fully adult Spyro and Cynder (and the Year of the Dragon, but that gets complicated smilie). I've seen one worse, though. It had... *wince* ...Ignitus involved. o.O *shudder*

But, yes. Spyro/Cynder all the way. Just look at my dA gallery. I've got those two all over the place.
#19 Posted: 10:28:30 21/10/2007
When i read that chapter, I instantly made my mind think they were older. Otherwise, eh.

OH GOD UNCLEAN.
#20 Posted: 14:19:22 21/10/2007
Quote: Nayamou
What's your dA username? Mine's RubyKrystal~

Also, on topic: I'm an avid Spyro/Cynder shipper. I think it's a cute pairing. The GBA version made it kind of creepy.

My DA is "SexyCynder."
---
Dagnabbit.
Dragongyrl1000 Fodder
#21 Posted: 14:23:27 21/10/2007
Oh goodness. I think you're trying to be like Sparx on ANB. smilie
#22 Posted: 14:32:04 21/10/2007
Now that you're saying it, it was from him I got the idea, so yeah, a littlesmilie
---
Dagnabbit.
emberelora Emerald Sparx Gems: 3059
#23 Posted: 14:38:00 21/10/2007
welll, in ANB, he rescued her when she was being used by the dark master. Plus i think they would make a very good couple.
---
"This is the most musically inclined situation I've ever found myself in and I've played guitar hero!"
#24 Posted: 14:39:50 21/10/2007 | Topic Creator
yeah, i bet to spyro, she has an effervescence
---
#25 Posted: 07:10:36 22/10/2007
The two of them have been through something that no one else has and I think it will be a bonding point for them. They've both been touched by the DM now, poor things.

Also, I'm Razzek on dA. Bet you never could have guessed that. smilie
#26 Posted: 07:25:36 22/10/2007 | Topic Creator
^yeah that is so true, in my story i'm currently making, they're both like 23 and they get married
---
Dragongyrl1000 Fodder
#27 Posted: 11:18:35 23/10/2007
Hmmm.... well, since I passed this one part already, I've seen Spyro go to that room with that big hour glass,and that's when the Chronicler came and he looks awesome!! He was telling Spyro all of these stories about the time in the year of the dragon, when Spyro was hatched. Then that's when Spyro went off on the Chronicler and told him what about the others!? Are they going to be all right? And what about Cynder? What has become of her? And I think the Chronicler told him something that she will have a dark future or something like that. I don't know, that's what I thought I heard. And then Spyro went off on him again. I guess Spyro really does care about Cynder...
SpyroRox Gold Sparx Gems: 2849
#28 Posted: 09:55:11 28/11/2007
VERY true about the fanfic... I just read it, closed it in horror and came to purify myself here while listening to This Broken Soul on Youtube... That... THING... I can't even call that a fanfic....
---
Holy heckballs it's been a while ww ///
dATumblr
#29 Posted: 09:58:41 28/11/2007 | Topic Creator
thats wot i did!!! i didn't even finish it it it it was....i don't know. but i HATE it when ppl take an inoccent character and make yori (or whatever the heck its called) out of them.

but anyway SPYRO/CYNDER 4 eva!!!!!!!!
---
#30 Posted: 10:06:11 28/11/2007
It's Yuri, but EVEN STILL... I-AM-NOT-GOING-TO-LOOK-AT-THAT-EVER-AGAIN!!! For the rest of my life... Ick...

*EDIT* Good thing that Ripto took her away from Spyro... GOD, i'm NEVER, EVER going back to that... I also sent feedback to YouTube about why can't we download songs and stuff off it. I wanted to download This Broken Soul (Which i'm STILL listening to!!)... In exact words:

Was this information helpful?
Me: No

Please tell us why you didn't find this helpful. Thanks! *Select option*

Me: Other

Me: Make stuff downloadable.

How can we make this better?

Me: Figure it out yourself.

So yeah, any other ways I can get it that you or anyone else knows? I just gotta get it.

(In case anyone was wondering about my avatar... It's Ryo Akiyama off of Digimon Tamers... He's soooooooo cute!! Just like Matt Dean!!!)
---
dATumblr
Last edited at 10:22:03 28/11/2007 by SpyroRox
#31 Posted: 10:26:34 28/11/2007 | Topic Creator
LOL, yeah, they should figure it out themselves.
---
#32 Posted: 10:44:03 28/11/2007
Good point!! My sister should learn from this wisdom you have bestowed... LOL!! (Don't ask... I'm VERY strange...) Stupid Limewire... I once got ONE thing, but I can't find it anymore.. Grrrr...

*SpyroRox's brain* (Yep Katie, that's me!! I'm Katie Dashwood)
Okaaay. Take it easy Katie.... Think happy things, like Chocolate, Spyro, Cynder, Volteer, Ryo, and ESPECIALLY Matt Dean...

Whew... Now that's over with... LOL!!!!
---
dATumblr
Last edited at 11:04:35 28/11/2007 by SpyroRox
#33 Posted: 10:45:56 28/11/2007 | Topic Creator
limewire is eeevil. a bunch of the crap on there has viruses and stuff.
---
#34 Posted: 11:02:15 28/11/2007
True. I exited it about 5 minutes before... And now mum wants me off the internet, but i'm literally finding EVERY site that has it on there and i'm gonna get it somehow... I don't know how, but I will eventually get it and i'll post it on a REAL downloadable version so everyone can have it!!
---
dATumblr
#35 Posted: 11:16:34 28/11/2007
I GOT A DOWNLOAD!!! Go on youtube and type in This Broken Soul, click on the second link and click on the person who created it's name. E-mail them saying can you e-mail me this song and they said they will send it to you!!!! I'm gonna try it, but I gotta go... See-ya in a few days!!
---
dATumblr
Twilight Blue Sparx Gems: 742
#36 Posted: 11:53:26 28/11/2007
Cya S-R.

Here's a scene that's been runnin' through my mind since the end of ANB and just got reinforced by the events of TEN.
Spyro confesses his love for Cynder or Cynder to Spyro, either ways fine though I like the second one slightly better, followed by kisses in the moonlight, then they fall over onto the grass, then [Censored for young eyes].
Not censored in my mind though, but don't worry I still picture it romanticaly (as possible). I'm not a freak and I hate those grotti fics which I don't rate as Fan Fics anyway 'cause how could a fan right that.

Anyway's, SpyroxCynder is 2nd best Spyro romance ever, 1st is personal, DON'T question further (unless you really wanna know).
---
As long as I don't have to do anything, I'm kool with it.
Zerodius Yellow Sparx Gems: 1194
#37 Posted: 17:42:46 28/11/2007
Spyro x Cynder?

Took me until TEN to actually accept the pairing as viable and based on more than just fanfiction/fan theories.

Although Cynder is cute, I saw them mostly as friends... although I placed her into the "probable" category ; as she wasn't developed much as herself (she appeared the whole game as a crazy, mind-controlled adult dragoness), there was no way to actually pick her nor shoot her down as a pairing choice.

But with TEN and its events overall (as well as the GBA blunder confirmed to be indeed bogus), it seems like it's definitely possible that there might be something developing between the two.

As for the whole "makin' children" issue... my opinion on this is "DUH!" Personally, it's a rather big pet peeve of mine about fanfiction: even if the two are just made for each others and all... if they did not at least begin puberty and begun experiencing the "big changes", then it's no go. Else, you fail at biology and should study harder/use logic. Children no make children, people.

As for if they should get together in the third game... well, I say yes as if pulled off well, it would be definitely a nice extra that would add to the emotionnal drama. On another hand, I think that they should get together in a believable way.

What do I mean by that?

It's common knowledge that they're hatchlings (children). Even if they ARE in love and all, the fact that they're children means that there won't be a huge hormone rush and all and thus, that they logically won't get head over heel for each others. Blushing, extra care, even kissing... but I doubt they'll start going crazy over each others in some kind of exhagerated way.

I could very much live without it ; the third game will probably end with the two being friends. Still, if it's pulled off in a nice way, then it will be a welcome extra. I just hope that if it's in, they pull it off correctly.

Now that this is said... my last point is on pairings.

I now support Spyro x Cynder and well, see it as the best Spyro pairing to date. I do support Spyro x Ember too but not Flame x Ember and Mighty x Ember (do anyone support that?). I won't pronounce myself on a certain old-school pairing out of respect for the fans (and because I will be flamed to death if I do state my opinion on it).

As for Ignitus x Spyro stuff... absolutely creepy, totally wrong, and how this became the most popular Spyro pairing on some sites is totally beyond me. Everyone on this board probably knows why it's so wrong so I won't go into details.

Well, you now have my (mostly) complete opinion about pairings.

Have a nice day.
Last edited at 17:47:40 28/11/2007 by Zerodius
#38 Posted: 21:39:51 28/11/2007 | Topic Creator
Zerodious,

totally right bout the whole biology thing. PLUS! IT IS A KIDS GAME FOR HEAVENS SAKES!!!!!!!! So all of those weird ppl that think that the company will put this in a kids game, get a life. (btw, not saying that it could happen, just sayin you wont see it in the game)
---
#39 Posted: 04:30:33 29/11/2007
I did NOT say I wanted it to be visually full on in the game, Jeez! Well disguised hints, after talk, that kind of thing would be okay.
I studied biology during my second term at school and as a subject next year and its my favourite type of science.

BTW, IgitusxSpyro, what in Purgatory, what stories?
---
Zerodius Yellow Sparx Gems: 1194
#40 Posted: 15:27:23 29/11/2007
Well, I COULD post a link to the stories and the pics for this particuliar pairing... but this is a "fantasy" pairing made by yaoi fangirls and yaoi-nators. If you have any idea just how horrific yaoi fangirls and yaoi-nators are, then you will know better than ask for links. It's for your sake (and my own. I wish I would have remained ignorant regarding such matters... sigh...).

NOTE: If you wonder what yaoi-nators are... well... I'll give you a short, watered down summary.

Yaoi-nator are basically the term used for extremely rabid yaoi fangirls/fanboys. Their stories usually involve a single homosexual character killing every single female character and "converting" the other male characters "to the right sexual orientation" (making them homosexual too).

Yes, such stories were made about the Spyro fandom, involving Spyro and Ignitus. I'm not going to give you specific exemples because goodness knows that the explanation above alone is enough to cause nightmares.

That is all.
#41 Posted: 23:58:13 29/11/2007
I'm okay with gay but Jeez! That is one of the most creepy, disgusting, morbid concept I have ever come across, but sad to say it is not the most creepy, disgusting, morbid concept I've ever witnessed, the worst one is one I've actually seen visually and thats why its more disgusting! Urgh. However I doubt that those stories could creep me out 'cause very little actually does.

Anyway I hope that in the next game we get to see a kiss and not just a peck, I mean romantic with fireflies and moonlight. Not that it needs those things exactly, I'm just describing the type of romance not the exact setting.
---
Last edited at 00:02:27 30/11/2007 by Twilight
Frisby Gold Sparx Gems: 2496
#42 Posted: 01:01:25 30/11/2007
I have a feeling they might get together just to create drama in the game. But who knows.
---
☼Everyone chooses a hero... I'm happy I chose Spyro☼
#43 Posted: 11:46:10 30/11/2007
It's love, love love, sweet love.
---
#44 Posted: 10:35:50 01/12/2007
Hey peoples, i'm baaack!! Did anyone try the thing I last posted? I can't try it coz I don't have a Youtube account...

*EDIT* I recorded mine...
---
dATumblr
Last edited at 09:36:43 18/12/2007 by SpyroRox
#45 Posted: 10:40:42 01/12/2007 | Topic Creator
oh, i got mine somewhere else. didn't need to do that.
---
#46 Posted: 21:43:24 03/12/2007
I've seen the Spyro/Ignitus art. I had no idea there were stories to go with it. Ew. Looks like I'm going to have to get yuri over here. Oh, wait, I already did (see some of the art in my gallery smilie). Except...Cynder is the only female in the entire LoS series to date. Drat!
#47 Posted: 06:32:57 04/12/2007
Quote: Razz
I've seen the Spyro/Ignitus art. I had no idea there were stories to go with it. Ew. Looks like I'm going to have to get yuri over here. Oh, wait, I already did (see some of the art in my gallery smilie). Except...Cynder is the only female in the entire LoS series to date. Drat!

ARGH!
what the? Wll you... if the was another...... ARGH I can't have that thought!!!! oh wait now I do ARGH!!!!!
---
Spyro2008 Ripto Gems: 1353
#48 Posted: 06:33:24 04/12/2007
Never, never, never, never. It wouldn't work out.
#49 Posted: 09:21:11 04/12/2007 | Topic Creator
its spyro/cynder, not ignitus/spyro, okay!!! ppl need to get that through their heads.
---
#50 Posted: 13:01:47 04/12/2007
Agreed SxC, if you want discuss such things as that, start a new topic.
One kiss is never enough, romance and drama walk hand in hand. There's always time for romance. Between Spyro and Cynder that is. Or Ember, I really don't care, I just want some romance.
---
Last edited at 13:03:54 04/12/2007 by Twilight
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me